Feverish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russell knew that Lewis was a good guy. If Maggie picked him for a relationship then it would be with Russ' approval.

Today was going to be a good day.

+++++++++++++++++

He revised his opinion upon entering sickbay. Greta Kohn, Ava's PA, fixed her beady eyes and shrewish face on Russell.

"Dr Schroeder would like to see you, entirely at your own convenience, of course."

Russell knew that was a lie or why not just call or email him?

As he headed up to HS One with the silent and scornful woman he kicked himself for forgetting the events of yesterday evening. They had completely slipped his mind.

Greta escorted him to Ava's antechamber. Beyond that were Ava's quarters but as far as he knew no one had ever ventured in.

"Ah, hello, Dr Ryder." Dr Schroeder spoke as she rose from an armchair.

Greta slipped out without a word, bowing subserviently.

"I just wanted to assure you that if I hear that any word of our...conversation... yesterday has been repeated, that you and your wife will be seeking new employment." She promised then turned her back to him. "Thank you." She said, dismissing him.

So that was that...he'd been silly to think that Ava wouldn't repress the incident.

+++++++++++++++++++++

*Day 214 13:00 Hours*

"Mr Ward, are you comfortable with the procedure as it has been explained to you?" Dr Phelps enquired, as she was required to do.

Though his hands were strapped down, their prisoner managed thumbs up.

"Our nurse is on hand, to ensure your well-being; just let us know if you need to speak to her." Dr Phelps continued.

"Ok doc." Ward called back.

Maggie watched as Phelps typed on the keyboard. A steady stream of images began to flash up on the screen in front of the subject.

Ward voiced his approval of the subject matter. A few minutes later a tent in his pants signalled his approval also.

A brief glance at the monitor had been enough to turn Maggie's stomach. She edged closer to Lewis' desk. Too bad Dr Ryder was busy with physicals...

"The functional magnetic resonance imaging machine or fMRI shows us which areas of the brain are activated during particular stimulation. See the red spots, here?" Lewis asked Maggie, giving her hand a brief squeeze.

"We are looking for differences in a deviant's brain to that of a man with normal patterns of sexual behaviour." Dr Phelps added.

Maggie was fascinated, so long as she didn't have to see what the rapists' were treated to.

She tried to focus her attention on the colourful scans but was aware that Hyde, the guard present was unashamedly staring at her chest. He was a Neanderthal of a man and Maggie avoided him when she could. She always figured that he was the type of man who wolf whistled at attractive ladies, like the brothers she had left behind. Would they qualify as 'men with normal patterns of sexual behaviour'? Still, his bulk and thuggish appearance probably helped him do his job, keeping them safe from the criminals and that was the most important thing.

"That's it, Mr Ward, the test's over." Dr Phelps concluded. She glanced at Lewis and Maggie and waved adios.

Hyde was just escorting Ward to his elevator as Maggie and Lewis exited the observation room.

".....so it's over to Sixville, tonight...." Maggie's voiced carried the distance.

The elevator door closed.

"Wouldn't have thought she'd have picked him?" Ward said chattily.

Hyde knew conversing with prisoners was frowned upon but where was the harm?

"Maggie ain't with Tanner."

"You're blind if you can't see they're a couple in love! Some girls like a nerdier cock in their cunt." He said it like he was discussing the weather.

"Not Maggie, no way! Her type wants a real man."

"Hmmm, maybe it's up to us to remind them sometimes."

"Like in alleyways? Like you did?" Hyde spat contemptuously.

Ward smiled at Hyde's broad back and rolled his eyes.

Both men spent the next ten minutes in quiet reflection.

+++++++++++++++

*Day 214 18: 21*

"Will Ryder say anything?" Lewis asked, horrified the secret was out.

"Maybe to Hannah, but they're cool, Lewis. We have nothing to worry about." Maggie tried to placate her boyfriend.

The small and wiry man ran a hand through his scruffy curly hair and exhaled slowly, "Yeah, the Ryders are good people."

"That's right." Maggie agreed, shovelling a forkful of gnocchi into her mouth. "Besides its not the end of the freaking world if it does get out, is it?"

"I wanna shout it from the rooftops." He said loudly, loud enough that other patrons in the restaurant looked at them.

Lewis noticed their stares and got bashful.

"Do you know how cute you are?" Maggie asked.

Lewis blushed redder and the cat got his tongue.

"Let's go to the car."

"Why? Hannah doesn't close the gates until ten."

Maggie pouted like an insouciant ingénue as her foot rubbed his hairy ankle. " For a smart guy, you sure are dumb..."

"Oh....ooooh...I'll get the cheque."

+++++++++++++++++

Lewis stretched into the front and clicked on the radio. T-rex's 20th Century Boy came blearing out.

"Babe, I'm gonna be your man." Lewis said, using a bad Marc Bolan impersonation, which was lost on Maggie.

They made out like teenagers, both a little excited at the prospect of getting caught in the parking lot.

Lewis held her while their tongues mingled and played, strumming her skin like a balladeer playing an intimate harmony.

Maggie pulled off his sweater and sweetly kissed him again. A hand worked its way down to fondle Lewis' crotch.

Lewis blushed against her cheek and Maggie smiled. He was a little embarrassed about sex and Maggie found it adorable. She knew he loved her; her hot body was only part of her appeal. That was a big part of his.

She freed his dick and rubbed it, sandwiched between her soft palm and his hairless belly.

"Hmmmmm...." Maggie hummed.

Lewis gazed into her eyes as his fingers stroked her blonde locks. He could never articulate what he wanted but his dark bright eyes said everything.

Maggie scooted backwards and paused wilfully.

She shed her top, teasing him by covering her breasts with her arms. It was false modesty; she had no qualms wriggling out of her skirt and revealing the fact she had not worn panties tonight.

"You're beautiful." Lewis whispered.

"Come here..." She beckoned him over.

He shifted over, banging his head on the roof.

"Are you okay?" Maggie asked, more amused than concerned. "We need a convertible!"

"Ask Dr Schroeder for a raise..." Lewis joked as his lips graced her collarbone.

Lewis kissed and sucked Maggie's huge nipples, in no hurry to leave them.

Maggie sighed deeply as his reverential hands roamed her arms, her hips and her thighs.

She took his hand and he stopped. She smiled coyly and pushed him back into the seat.

She leaned between the front seats and rummaged through her purse.

"Lewis?!" She exclaimed as his hands sculpted her bare ass and fleeting lips brushed her skin. Maggie chuckled at his daring as she reached back with the condom.

"This is very naughty, baby." She announced as she surveyed the dark lot through the windshield.

"You're the craziest girl I've ever met." Lewis said as his hands held her waist. "I can't say no to anything you ask." He finished as he pulled her back onto his waiting cock.

"Hey..." She startled as her pussy was parted.

His cock wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but Lewis had other charms. His long slender fingers burrowed between her legs, joining his cock in her welcoming hole, a knuckle on her clit.

Maggie's hand followed, journeying down his arm and resting underneath their panting bodies. On her palm she felt the motion of his sheathed dick as it slid into her and delved deeper. She found his balls and started twiddling her nails through his pubes.

"Oh, God...." Lewis groaned. "There are people coming."

Maggie moved off stealthily as fractured voices passed nearby.

"It's okay...they're gone." She reassured him.

With a firm urging to the ribs she pushed his back against the door. He jerked when his back hit the cold glass and Maggie crawled through his raised knees.

Lewis was cast in blue as the night shone through the window. She kissed his full lips before squatting her warmth back over Lewis' shaft. Maggie twisted round and round, bouncing her breasts over Lewis' face. The car was rocking something awful.

"Aww...ah...awh..." Maggie keened, gripping the chair to her left and the headrest to her right.

Lewis' delicate hands cupped her heaving, jiggling tits as he craned up to nuzzle them.

"Yes...yes...yes..." Maggie shouted, her ass rubbing on his hairy thighs.

"Ssshh." Lewis protested until Maggie gagged him with her palm. He blew a raspberry on it and Maggie spluttered a laugh.

Maggie was breathless as she came, dumb with a blast of sensation igniting at her core and sweeping away her senses.

Lewis swallowed her fingers and sucked hard as his own climax followed hers. As Maggie wiped his face with her wet fingers, they were both laden with gratitude.

"Thank you." Lewis said, as he always did.

+++++++++++++++++++

* Day 215 12: 35 hours*

"Dr Ryder to exam room 2, SS 8. Medical emergency." Dr Singh yelled into his Com device.

+++++++++++++++

* Day 215 14: 45 hours*

Dr Ryder was late to the meeting. He had been with Mr Ward in his cell. Still, the meeting couldn't have started without him.

All heads turn towards him as he entered.

"My preliminary diagnosis is that Mr Ward has syphilis, second stage. I've got him on antibiotics until we can confirm that."

Everyone in the room digested the information grimly. One or two people shot glances at Dr Schroeder.

"How did we miss this during his intake?" Her level tone did not belie the anger that seethed beneath.

"There are often no outward symptoms of infection between the primary and secondary stages." Dr Ryder said reluctantly. He knew that he was dropping someone else in the shit...

All eyes shot towards Ella Goode, who had tested the blood.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but we do test for asymptomatic infection, don't we? Aren't TPHA and FTA-ABS tests in our serological battery?" Her rage was explicit now, though her volume was low. Dr Goode, the normally unflappable African American, looked close to tears.

"There was no infection when I did those tests." She croaked.

Dr Schroeder looked at her with slitted eyes.

Russell felt for his criticized colleague.

"Mr Ward's samples have been seen to the labs. We'll soon now what we're dealing with." He interjected, hoping to diffuse the situation.

Dr Schroeder froze, and then turned to him.

"What is the subject's status now?" She enquired.

"The rash and the fever are subsiding. I've never seen such a brief flare up...and it's soon for it to be the antibiotics to be taking effect..." Russell said, slowly.

Dr Schroeder rubbed her eyes, looking tired.

"Okay. I'm not pleased. It took weeks to arrange the subject's stay with us and now he's useless to us. Any data we've taken from him is invalidated." She explained.

Everyone groaned with disappointment.

"Will Mr Ward be sent back to the prison?" Hannah asked, secretly hopeful. This prisoner, more than any of the others, disturbed her. Their subjects were typically ill educated hoodlums; it unnerved her that such an ordinary man was capable of Ward's crimes.

"Not immediately..." Ava ruled. " Let's confirm the doctor's diagnosis and treat the patient before we dump him back in the correctional system."

Everyone nodded.

"This week's liberty privileges are suspended." Dr Schroeder said forcefully, her verdict punitive but unchallengeable.

+++++++++++++++

* Day 215 20:55 hours*

"Shit!" Russell yelled in exasperation as he knocked his medical bag off the workbench. Maggie started to help him pick up the equipment that had scattered across floor.

"Dr Ryder, it's late. You should go home." She advised.

"Thanks Maggie, but I was just going to get more samples from Mr Ward." He explained.

"I'm still on call for another hour. Why don't you let me call a guard and do it for you?"

Russell was going to object but Maggie was already shepherding him out the door.

"Thanks, Maggie. See you tomorrow." Russell yawned as he summoned the elevator.

++++++++++++++++

Maggie got off the elevator and past the empty guard station.

"Computer. Where is Subject Three?"

"Subject is in Treatment Room 4 on Secure Sublevel 10." Came the electronic reply. Maggie was glad that Hyde had already heeded the instructions she had called through.

She keyed in her code and entered the room.

"Hyde?"

Too late, she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. The baton struck her temple as she turned, and sent her into darkness.

++++++++++++++

"I'm not sure about this..." Hyde complained to his partner in crime.

"Don't you want to get into her snatch? Just look at these titties!" Ward prompted as he ripped open Maggie's blouse, popping buttons skittering everywhere.

"I dunno..."

Ward growled at his protégé as he dropped his pants to his ankles.

"What the fuck is the matter with you? Marcus and Temple can't keep Pearce distracted forever and then he'll notice the camera is smashed in here." Ward snarled, as he stroked his dick.

"It ain't right...I could lose my job...."

"Stick with the plan and they won't be able to prove anything. It'll only be my cum inside the bitch." Ward smiled in anticipation, as he steered his cock over Maggie's brow, her unflinching eyelid and the groove formed by her still lips, his balls on her cheek.

"Forensics are real good, nowadays..."

Ward turned and yanked his partner close.

"Our dear Dr Schroeder is not going to let anyone poke around her little playground." Ward said in a patronising singsong voice. "Now, take your fucking turn or miss out on getting anywhere near this sweet cunt ever again!" He shouted in Hyde's face.

Hyde pushed him away and took his place further away, where Maggie's legs dangled off the table. He pulled down her slacks and panties at the same time.

Ward was using Maggie's mouth, poking out her cheek in a sick parody of a blowjob.

Hyde shivered, Maggie was at his mercy and he could do anything her wanted to do to her. He wormed his middle finger into her pussy, watching for any change or reaction in the unconscious woman. He exhaled and also dropped his pants in reined-in haste. He put on a condom. It was a shame she wasn't awake. Sure, she'd have screamed at first but tarts like her always played hard to get.

Hyde shut his eyes as he worked his cock into that forbidden hole, having to use spit to lubricate its dryness.

It was tight.

"Lewis ain't big enough to stretch her out! She'll be so loose after the two of us." Hyde sniggered jubilant. His hands pawed and mauled at her tits.

"That's right, man." Ward replied before sticking his tongue in Maggie's undefended mouth.

Hyde pumped hard for three minutes.

"Gruuuunh." He grunted as it was all over.

He could have held out longer but what was the point?

Hyde dumped the soiled rubber in a container for hazardous waste. He pulled up his pants and turned.

"Sleep well." Ward said and swung the baton.

The larger man fell with a thud.

Ward hauled himself onto the table and lay on his side next to Maggie. He stroked her splayed blonde hair and whispered in her ear.

"Just you and me now for the main event...the nasty man is gone away..."

Ward shifted his weight on top of her, fumbling to penetrate her. When he succeeded he kissed her, sucking at her lolling tongue.

"You have a lovely cunt, my dear. No prison bitch can compare to the real thing." He congratulated her as he started to hump away.

The room fell into silence as he stopped talking, there was only the sound of his grunts.

Ward glanced his watch. Should he take his time to enjoy her, running the risk of getting caught in the act and a guard's vicious retribution? No, get the job done and wait politely, he thought to himself, all good things in moderation.

He steadily upped his pace, knowing he was close.

Ward clamped down on her shoulder, stifling his cry as he ejaculated his seed into her.

He pulled out.

"You've been a most gracious hostess, my love." He muttered as he put his uniform back on.

He sat down to wait for the shit to hit the fan.

+++++++++++++++++

* Day 215 22: 22 hours*

"Get him out of here!" Hannah ordered her guards to remove Ward so she could interrogate Pearce on what had happened.

Her husband was capably assessing the victims and their injuries.

"How are they, Doctor?" Dr Schroeder enquired as she watched Russell and Trent lift the two prone figures onto gurneys.

"The blows didn't break the skin but there's always a danger of concussion. I'll be able to monitor them better in sickbay." He informed her as they wheeled them to the elevator.

The facility's director went to talk to Hannah.

"Pearce was breaking up a fight between Marcus and Temple. When he got back he realised the camera wasn't working and called for backup. Ward was just sitting there!"

"This is going to have massive impact on base morale, Mrs Ryder." Dr Schroeder warned.

"Are the police on the way?"

Dr Schroeder tugged at her lapels and hesitated.

"The company contracts make it clear that only violent incidents resulting in death are subject to external investigation."

Hannah's jaw dropped. Of course she knew company policy but the practice was hard to swallow.

"File your report, Mrs Ryder. The company will assist Maggie's recovery with all available recourse." Dr Schroeder assured her.

Hannah nodded and went to interview the perpetrator.

+++++++++++++++

* Day 215 23: 00 hours*

"How is she?" Hannah asked Russell, as they stood at the foot of Maggie's bed.

"She's comfortable and I've given her something to help her sleep through the night."

He handed his wife the rape kit he had collected.

"I've also given her a morning after pill, as Ward ..." Russell grimaced.

Hannah hugged him, each drawing emotional support from the embrace.

"I'm going to stay here tonight, to watch them; there's a chance that Maggie caught the STI from Ward."

Hannah shut her eyes and prayed that her friend didn't have to suffer any more than she already had.

"Call me if you need anything?" She asked Russell, who answered her with a grateful kiss.

+++++++++++++++

*Day 216 02:50 hours*

Russell woke with a start. He must have dozed off. He cracked his back as he stretched his arms. He looked around sheepishly and went to check on his patients.

Hyde was fine and Russell turned to Maggie.

She was running a high temperature and a rash covered a third of her body. Russell was perplexed. There was no way that Maggie could be in the secondary stage of a syphilitic infection.

He pulled a syringe from a draw and started to draw some blood when he noticed her red-rimmed eyes flutter open.

"Maggie? It's okay, you're in sickbay. Don't move." He encouraged as he capped the needle and placed in a tray.

"Why am I here? Oh God, Ward was ..." Maggie choked out.

"You're safe now, Maggie."

Maggie was clearly trying to fight back her emotions. Her breathing was rapid and shallow.

"He raped me, didn't he?"

Russell was astounded at how calm she sounded, but he'd never treated a rape victim before. Maybe she was in shock.

"Yes, Maggie but we're going to look after you." Russell stroked her hand, hoping she could survive this.

"I'm glad you're here..." Maggie smiled wanly.

"I could call Dr Phelps or Lewis. It might do you good to speak to them..."

Maggie got up and began to potter round sickbay. Russell couldn't read the expression in her eyes. He got behind her and touched her arms, steering her back to the bed.