FF Crystal Caravan Year 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What to stop?" Flora asked, crouching over her.

"The need Flora, the need. Since we left the forest I've tried not to masturbate and until now, I haven't. It just got so bad I couldn't stand it any longer. It hurts Flora, I need someone else to give me an orgasm. I can't get it to stop on my own." Sala whimpered, grabbing Flora's arms weakly.

"But we're sisters...I can't do that...Maybe if I could go find Peter..." Flora said, starting to get up.

"Flora...please..." Sala moaned, her arms falling off Flora's.

"Oh god, you're really hurting aren't you...fine...but just this once." Flora said, grabbing the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it off and tossed it away.

Flora was fairly flat chested, but something about it gave her a sexy innocent look. She laid down topless and crawled towards Sala.

"Oh lick me sister...hurry..." Sala moaned, spreading her legs wide.

"Uh...um...ohhh..." Flora said, looking at her sisters pussy. She was in no way attracted to women and the only thing driving her forward was her care for her sister.

She bent down and stuck her tongue out awkwardly. She closed her eyes as it met Sala's slit and she pulled upwards, dragging her tongue through her slit. Sala cried out pleasurably and she arched her back suddenly. The touch of another was exactly what she needed and it helped immediately.

Flora, against all her inhibitions, actually enjoyed the taste of the first lick. She licked Sala again, wondering if it had been her imagination. As her tongue slid through her sisters wet pussy, she realized it hadn't. Her sister had actually tasted fairly good. She licked her again and again, strangely turned on at the taste of her sister's slit and the sound of her sister's moan.

"Oh Flora...this is so good...mmm...deeper..." Sala moaned, rubbing her large breasts. Her cat-tail flicked around beneath Flora. Sala guided it up and around Flora's neck. The long white tail draped around her neck as she licked Sala. The tip of it flicked around on the other side of her neck.

"Why do you taste so good?" Flora asked, looking up at Sala.

"Mrreow...I don't know..." Sala meowed.

"Did you just...?" Flora started.

"Yes, please don't stop." Sala said, reaching down, she split her lips open.

A strangely enticing smell radiated from Sala and Flora couldn't help but lean down and keep licking her. Sala moaned and cooed, enjoying every time her sister touched her. Flora was likewise, enjoying every scent and taste that came from Sala.

"Oh...Oh...Mmmm...Oh god...Oh Flora...Ooooh...I'm cumming!" Sala moaned and cried, jerking about slightly.

Sala cried out and squirted into Flora's mouth and down her chin. Flora coughed and pulled back, Sala squirted two more large gushes across the floor, making an impressive puddle.

"Wowwww..." Flora chuckled, leaning up.

Sala felt so good, she didn't want to move, she didn't try to move and she just wanted to stay in that orgasm forever. All need, all desire and all ache was gone from her body. She felt better than she had in a week. She sighed and her tail flicked back, rubbing along her pussy softly.

"Thank you...It was so...good..." Sala sighed, letting her tail continued to rub along her pussy.

"I think I deserve a better thank you than that." Flora said, pushing down her panties and stockings. She kicked away her shoes and stood above Sala.

Her tits were sticking up on her tiny breasts and her pussy was damp. She had a cute patch of pubes above her pussy.

"Ooh, sister, I thought you didn't like this." Sala said, sitting up.

"Shut up and give me an orgasm." Flora said, slightly embarrassed, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You sure are cute..." Sala said, crawling over to her on her hands and knees. Her tail was sticking up in the air and she smiled, showing her fangs.

Flora laid back embarrassingly, disbelieving what she was having her sister do. Sala put her hands on Flora's thighs and she jumped slightly. She leaned in and ran her tongue through Flora's little slit.

"Ohh...So...this is what...it feels like...mmm...good..." Flora moaned, rubbing her tiny breasts.

Sala smiled and flicked her tongue quickly over Flora's little clit. She gasped and moaned it out. Sala pressed her lips to Flora's lips and dug her tongue in deep. Her tongue swirled around inside Flora, making her moan louder and breath faster.

"Oh god sister...don't stop..." Flora moaned and Sala felt her hands on the back of her head.

Sala dug her tongue in deeper and deeper, swirling it around inside her sister's tight pussy. Flora squeaked as Sala's tongue pressed against the walls of her vagina.

"Oh god...oh...oh...I'm...I'm cumming!" Flora moaned, cringing up. She brought her knees up and put her arms around Sala's head.

Her body shook and shuddered as she came. There was a small squirt of juice into Sala's mouth. She swallowed and stood up, smiling at Flora. Flora was lying back, arms stretched up above her, she breathed heavily and sighed.

Sala clambered onto the bed and cuddled up next to Flora.

"Thank you so much Flora. You helped me so much..." Sala whispered into Flora's ear before she kissed Flora's neck.

"Your tongue felt great too." Flora whispered back.

"Let's do it again some time." Sala said, running her hand down her body. She reached Flora's crotch and ran her fingers down her slit.

"Oh! Ohhh...Sala...Not now...I'm not like you...I need a rest." Flora said, turning to her.

"Ha...fine." Sala said, flicking her tail over herself. She ran it down Flora's side and tickled her.

Flora giggled softly and she clambered up the bed to the pillow. Sala climbed up to her and pulled the blankets up over both of them. Flora turned away from Sala and pulled the pillow beneath her head.

"Good night sister." Flora mumbled.

"Good night." Sala said, cuddling up against Flora, she wrapped an arm and her tail around Flora. Something about their naked closeness was extremely calming to both the sisters and they fell asleep together quietly.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - MARR'S PASS

Sala opened her eyes and yawned, stretching out luxuriously. She stretched her arms, pulling her legs up and stretched out completely.

Flora, who was curled up next to her, shivered and opened her eyes. She looked at Sala and smiled. They were still lying naked in the bed at the Inn. Flora laid her arm across Sala's stomach and cuddled up next to her. Sala pulled the blankets back up over them and looked around the room.

Mick was passed out on the bed and Peter was sleeping sideways at the foot of Mick's bed.

"Did the boys make it home?" Flora asked sleepily, cuddling her face into the crook of Sala's neck.

"They're both out cold on the bed over there. Did you enjoy your night?" Sala asked, twitching her tail between her legs. It curled back and flicked against her soft pussy. The velvety hair tickled the outside of her slit and sent a tingle up her spine.

"It was fine, just don't expect me to do that very often." Flora said, "I still don't like incest."

"If you say so." Sala chuckled, flicking her tail over her thigh. She slid it towards Flora and started to tickle around her pussy. Flora giggled and tried not to laugh.

"Sala...stop it, that tickles." Flora giggled, feeling the fuzzy tail tickle her crotch.

"Fine, I'm going to go get breakfast." Sala sighed, pulling her tail back.

"Grab something for me would you?" Flora sighed sleepily, curling up against the pillow as Sala slipped out of the bed.

"Sure." Sala mumbled, collecting her clothes. She just clipped on her skirt and put on her bra. Her tail flicked around behind her as she walked out of the room, careful not to shut the door on her tail.

She walked down the stairs, tail bobbing along behind her. She walked down the second set of stairs and a man at the bottom stopped, staring up at Sala. He blushed as he looked up her skirt from the bottom.

"Enjoy the view?" Sala asked as she reached him at the bottom.

"I...Uh...Um...I...I..." He stuttered in coherently.

Sala smiled deviously and teased him with her tail as she passed. She walked down the bar to the Innkeeper and went to sit down on a stool. She squeaked and jumped when her rear touched the cold wood. She jumped up and pulled her skirt beneath her butt. The skirt itself only reached a few inches below the bottom of her beautiful rear. If she was to bend over, it would be pulled up high enough to show most of her backside.

"Sorry about yesterday, I was just in such a hurry that I must've seemed crazed." Sala said to the Innkeeper, crossing her arms on the counter in front of her.

"No, It's...it's okay, I get some strange characters in here some time. It's just that your...appearance startled me. Do you need something?" The kind Innkeeper asked.

"Yes, I was wondering what you had for breakfast." Sala said, running her hands through her hair to straighten it out behind her.

"Striped apples, Gourd potatoes and beef. Whatever you can make with those, you can have." The Innkeeper said, "And we've got some Spring Water, Ale and Milk."

"Can I have two Striped Apples and a slab of beef, medium rare. Also, two glasses of milk. I left my money in my room, but I'll pay you when I come back down." Sala said, shifting slightly because she pinned her tail behind her when she had sat down on her skirt. She flicked it out and wrapped it around her waist, beneath the skirt.

"I'll start you a bill, the meat will be ready in a few minutes if you wait, I had one on the grill already." The Innkeeper said, nodding to the kitchen behind him.

"I'll wait, can I have a glass of milk?" Sala asked.

"Of course, fresh in from the Fields of Fum. Just got it in yesterday." The Innkeeper said, "Back in a second."

He pulled up a hatch behind the bar and walked down a set of stairs into a cellar. He came back up in a second, carrying a small barrel of milk with a tap in the end of it.

"I don't know what they feed those cows, but this milk can sit in my cellar for weeks and never spoil or go sour. Don't worry, this is a fresh barrel." The Innkeeper said, hefting the barrel up onto a barrel stand. He grabbed a glass and filled it with milk.

Sala took it and looked at the frothy white drink. For some reason she had been craving milk all morning, even though she never really liked it before. She took a drink and, for some reason, it tasted unusually good, considerably sweeter than normal.

It was then that it dawned on her. Her cat tail, the claws, the fangs and now a taste for milk; she was becoming incredibly cat-like. Suddenly it hit her, like a bolt of lightning.

What if she became a cat, if this transformation continued, it was a possibility.

"Are you okay lass?" The Innkeeper asked, looking at Sala.

Sala's hand was shaking and she was gripping the glass tightly.

"I just thought of something rather unpleasant. I need to get back to my room." Sala said, setting down the glass of milk.

"Well, the beef is nearly there, I'll have one of the girls bring it up to your room along with the rest of your food." The Innkeeper said jovially.

Sala turned shakily and forced herself to walk calmly upstairs. Her hand was shaking horribly when she turned the knob and walked into the room. Running forward, she fell onto the bed next to Flora, sobbing hysterically.

"Sala, Sala what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Flora said, suddenly sitting up.

She pulled the blankets up to her chest self-consciously.

"Oh Flora, what if it doesn't stop? What if I keep changing?" Sala balled, grabbing Flora's arms. Tears streamed down her face.

"Then we'll deal with that too, It'll be alright. You'll always be my sister." Flora said comfortingly, she wrapped an arm around Sala.

"But what if I turn into...into a cat...?" Sala whimpered, cuddling up to Flora.

"You won't, what makes you think you'll change any more than this?" Flora said, wrapping her arms around her hysterical sister.

"What is going on?" Mick asked sleepily, turning over to look at them. Peter sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Sala is worried that this isn't going to stop, that she's going to turn into a cat." Flora said, still trying to comfort Sala.

"What's to say she won't, we don't even know what's happening to her." Peter said, looking at Sala.

Sala looked at Peter, a look of horror on her face. She whimpered and started to ball louder, burying her face in Flora's chest.

"Peter! Your not helping damn it!" Flora snapped angrily.

"Sorry, I'm just stating the truth." Peter shied away.

Mick kicked him and shoved him off the bed.

"Since when does Peter know what he's talking about, you're going to be fine. Just cry it out, you'll feel better soon." Mick said comfortingly.

"What did I...?" Peter started.

"Peter, shut up!" Mick and Flora yelled in unison.

Sala cuddled with Flora, crying softly, while Flora ran her fingers gently through her hair. A knock at the door broke the silence. Mick got to his feet and answered it.

A young maid stood at the door with a platter in her hands. A large steak encircled with a few apples and a half a dozen glasses of milk sat on it. A handful of forks and knives sat on it with a number of small plates.

"What's this for?" Mick asked, taking the tray from her.

"A nice young woman from this room ordered this." The maid said, smiling pleasantly.

"Well thank you." Mick said, pushing the door closed with his foot. He set the tray down on the table between the beds.

"Sala, breakfast is here." Flora said, removing her arm from around Sala. Sala sat up on the edge of the bed. Her eyes were puffy and red, she still sniffed occasionally.

"Mick, Peter, turn around." Flora said, seeing their eyes wander towards her.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Because I'm naked you ass, now turn around." Flora snapped, glaring at him.

The boys turned around and Flora got out of bed. She quickly grabbed and pulled up her panties before throwing her dress-like shirt over her head.

"Ok."Flora said, walking around the bed, she sat down next to Sala.

"This looks delicious. Mick said, cutting a chunk off the steak. He cut an apple in half and put them on another plate.

"Do you want something?" Flora said quietly to Sala.

She shook her head slightly.

"Come on, you've got to have something." Flora whispered, putting an arm around her.

"Some milk..." Sala said quietly.

Flora handed her a glass and Sala sipped at it quietly.

"You know, you really are cute like that." Flora said kindly, putting her arm around Sala's waist.

Sala's tail flicked up and curled around her arm. She took another drink of milk and started to smile.

"What am I doing?" Sala suddenly said, looking up at them. Her eyes were bright and she was smiling.

"Drinking milk?" Mick said uncertainly.

"No, I mean, wallowing in pity. I shouldn't be so down about this. It's not like I'm dying. Worst case, I become a village pet, get some fish and...oooh...fish sounds good." Sala said, suddenly looking away.

"Oh Sala, I'm so glad your back to normal!" Flora said, throwing her arms around Sala.

"So what brought this sudden revelation?" Mick asked.

"I don't know, milk? I just realized that I shouldn't be so down about something so trivial. I'm going to go for a walk!" Sala said happily.

"Mind if I come along?" Flora asked, standing up.

"Sure sis, I'm going to go down to the water and try and catch a fish though." Sala said as she downed the last of her milk.

"I'll just take an apple." Flora chuckled, grabbing one off the plate. She pulled up her stockings, got her shoes on and strapped her sword to her waist.

"We'll be here." Peter said through a mouthful of steak. The men had eaten over half of it and they were showing no signs of stopping.

"This is so delicious!" Mick said, cutting off another chunk of meat.

"Come on sis, let's go." Sala said, walking out the door.

Flora walked out after her and a second later, Flora was pushing her back into the room. Sala was huffing and whining as Flora pushed on her.

"Put on your underwear!" Flora said, pointing at the thong on the ground.

"Fine." Sala huffed. She stepped over it and pulled it up to the base of her tail.

*******

Sala and Flora walked happily down the path towards the water. Marr's pass was on the edge of a twenty foot canyon that had a happy little river trickling down it.

They slipped down the path and onto the shore.

"So are you actually okay or are you just putting up a picture?" Flora asked as they sat down on the shore.

"I don't know what it is, but I am actually okay with this. I mean, look at me, I'm a cute kitty! What could be more cuddly?" Sala said joyfully, "Are you alright with this sis?"

"Well...I...Um...you must admit it's a little weird." Flora admitted.

"I never said it wasn't weird, I just wanted to know if you were okay with me staying in the Caravan. If need be, I'll stay in the village patrol group, I don't mind." Sala said, sliding down into the water.

"Sala! Is that how you feel. Do you think that, just because of this change, I don't love you anymore. That I don't want you around anymore? How dare you? You could turn into a monster and I would still love you all the same!" Flora snapped, staring at Sala.

"Well, I just didn't know. I mean, look at me. I'm not normal." Sala said, holding up her hands. Her claws extruded out to an inch long and she waded down to her waist in the river. Her tail flicked about angrily as it sank beneath the water.

"You've never been normal and that's what I love about you. You don't care what people think about you. No matter what people say, you keep pushing on with a big smile on your face." Flora said, caring about her sister.

"I love you too sister." Sala said quietly, swirling her tail softly through the water. Her hands slipped beneath the water smooth and softly, not making any ripples whatsoever.

"Good, I don't want you ever to think you aren't welcome. We've only got one more tree to go and it's going to be quick and clean trip home. This year has been quick and wonderful. I can't remember the last time we got the chalice full in less than a month. It usually takes upwards of a month or more." Flora said, "But I suppose it's got you to thank, we've defeated two big creature and gotten two drops of Myrrh."

"Well I..." Sala stopped and suddenly lunged downward. She came back up with a fish flopping weakly, speared on the claws on her right hand, "...Am happy I could be of help. Do you want some fish?"

"Noooo...I am alright!" Flora said, holding up her hands.

"More for me." Sala said, stepping out of the river.

She brought the fish to her nose and sniffed it. It smelled delicious as is. Without thinking, she bit a huge chunk out of the side of the fish, pulling a large piece of raw pink flesh from it. She chewed happily, enjoying the rich flavor seeping through her mouth as she chewed.

"You're not even going to cook it?" Flora said, looking at her as she took another bite.

"Cat-girl." Sala said simply, sitting down on the shore next to her sister.

They sat on the shore, chatting and laughing happily for the next ten minutes while Sala ate her fish. She chewed it down to the bone and tossed what was left into the river.

"Good?" Flora asked.

"Delicious." Sala said, licking her lips happily, "I can only think of one thing that tasted better."

"What's that?" Flora asked, looking over at her.

Sala raised an eyebrow and looked at Flora. Her eyes flicked down to Flora's crotch and back up to her face.

"Oh Sala, you're horrible!" Flora chuckled, smacking her playfully.

"Hey, it's the truth! You know...I'm suddenly horny" Sala said, licking her claws clean before she pulled them back in.

"Sala! Oh who am I kidding, let's go back to the Inn." Flora sighed, "Ready to go back?"

1...34567...9