FF Crystal Caravan Year 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What has them spooked?" Peter said, holding his spear nervously.

"Whatever it is, it's bigger than us and I don't want to meet it." Mick said, adjusting the ropes over his shoulders.

"Let's just keep going and get back as soon as possible." Sala shrugged, notching an arrow nervously.

The small group kept trudging on through the forest of gigantic fungi. Monsters prowled in the dark and ran for cover from an unknown enemy. The four Caravaners were utterly baffled at the monster's actions.

It took about an hour for the tree to come into view. It was sitting in a small patch of grass in the center of some of the most ancient mushrooms in the entire forest. Their spirits raised as they saw the low green glow of Myrrh on the tree. Mick led them through the forest and into a large clearing just before the grassy glade of the Myrrh Tree. It was so unnaturally quiet that all of them were on edge. The tension in the air was palpable and none of them knew why.

"What...is that...?" Sala asked as they crossed the strangely placed clearing.

A small green creature was lying on the ground in the path way. It hissed and spitted at them as they neared it.

"It's just a little fungus, forget about it." Mick said, starting to walk past it.

"Ha!" Peter said, taking a running start, he punted the small creature as hard as he could.

It flew past Mick and bounced in the dirt, coming to a halt at the other side of the glade.

"That was a good kick." Peter complimented himself.

"Come on, let's...just...go...shit..." Mick stopped as the creature in front of them quivered and started to growl again.

A horrible presence started to emanate from the creature. A powerful presence, one that struck fear into their hearts and minds. They suddenly understood why the monsters were running.

They knew this beast was going to fight them.

Something started to happen. The little green creature started to inhale. Spores flew from the mushrooms around them and the little creatures inhaling started to increase until a full blown wind storm was raging around them. The Mushrooms put of billions of spores and the little green creature started to expand. It suddenly exploded into a massive fungus. It was a gigantic creature with a huge mouth. A ton of tentacles spread from it's lower half and a few dozen tubes spewed gases from the top of it.

Every time it breathed out a large cloud of gas was expelled, smelling completely foul.

"This isn't going to be easy..." Mick said, backing up.

The monster roared and a sudden burst of foul air shoved them back a few feet.

"Mick, how's this going to work if he's blowing us and the Crystal Chalice around?" Peter cried.

"I've got an idea." Mick yelled back, slipping the Chalice from his shoulders.

He quickly undid the shoulder straps and used them to tie the Chalice to the large mushroom in the center of the clearing. The Chalice's shield filled three quarters of the clearing and reached the large creature. It would cover most their fighting.

"Okay, let's hit him, Flora, attack from the left. Peter, from the right, I'm going to attack straight up." Mick said, "Sala, shoot it."

"Gotcha." Sala said, notching an arrow in her bow.

She pulled back and fired as the three others started to attack. The arrow flew true and hit the beast right above it's large mouth. The arrow stuck in it's tough flesh and the beast didn't even flinch. Mick lunged forward and swung his large sword upward, slicing through the monster. The cut wasn't deep, but it caused Mick to gain the monster's attention.

Peter hit it from the right and speared it in the monster's side, burying his spear. Flora brought her sword down and cleaved through the side of its flesh. The monster roared and a burst of foul breath shoved them back. It started to slam its tentacles on the ground, drumming up a strange beat.

It started to breath in and the mushrooms around them started to shake. Spores flew from the mushrooms and were sucked into the monster's foul mouth. The large cuts started to heal and the arrow popped out.

"This isn't working. As long as it can...!" Mick started but was cut off as a tentacle burst from the ground, knocking him into the air.

It shot up and smashed Mick down into the ground. The tentacle bashed him twice more before Peter and Flora both reached him and slashed the tentacle off. It flopped about on the ground and shriveled up.

"Mick...Mick are you okay?" Peter called, looking down at Mick.

He was unconscious, lying in a heap on the ground. His nose was broken and blood dripped down his face. Peter cried desperately and turned to the beast. He screamed and ran blindly at it, holding out his spear.

"Peter, no! Come back!" Sala cried, holding up her bow. She fired arrows around Peter as he ran at the beast.

The arrows struck its hide and, again, did nothing. Peter slashed at the monster and stabbed wildly. He was attacking blind and fueled by rage over Mick's injury.

The monster roared and pulled back a tentacle. It smashed Peter hard in the chest and knocked him back fifteen feet. His spear flew away and Peter landed in a crumpled heap against the mushroom the Crystal Chalice was tied to. He grunted and fell over, knocked out.

"What are we going to do?" Flora asked, looking over at Sala.

"I think we should try and run." Sala said, looking around, "I can carry Mick, can you get Peter?"

"No, I can't hardly move him when he's awake. I will not leave them behind." Flora said, holding out her sword.

The monster stabbed tentacles into the ground and fished around for a minute.

Sala cried and jumped, feeling the ground rumble beneath her. She leaped out of the way as the tentacle burst from the ground. It shot into the air and sucked back underground. Flora looked around, waiting for it. She jumped and the tentacle burst up at her feet. She slashed at it as she jumped back, cutting it off. Suddenly another tentacle burst from the ground under Flora and grabbed her ankles. It lifted her into the air and smashed her ruthlessly into the ground. As it lifted her into the air again, time began to slow for Sala.

She knew what was happening this time. Moving with inhuman speed, she grabbed Mick's sword and threw it. The sword cut through the air and sliced off the tentacle, freeing Flora.

Sala howled into the sky and felt her body explode with energy. Pure white energy radiated from her body and her hair floated upward as if she was underwater. She felt herself change, her entire body started to tingle. Inch long silver-white claws grew from the ends of her fingers and she felt fangs extend down to almost an inch long inside her mouth. Her muscles seemed to move beneath her skin and something tickled at the base of her spine.

She crouched on all fours and dug her claws into the soil. Licking her two fangs, which were twice as long as they had been before, she smiled. The exhilaration of battle was back. She could feel herself itching for the pleasure of killing this beast.

The monster breathed out and its tentacles whipped forward. Sala lunged, holding out her claws in front of her. She sliced down the entire length of the tentacle, enjoying every second of pleasure. She drug her left arm all the way around the side of the beast, slicing deeply into its hide.

Digging her claws deep into the beast, she hooked herself upward and started to climb it, digging into the monster's hide with every step. She jumped up on top of the monster and dug her claws into it. Green blood spurted about her hands as she slashed wildly at the monster. Pleasure flowed through her body as she felt the monster's flesh rip and tear beneath her. Every drop of blood spilled was another drop of pleasure for her.

The monster roared and thrashed, trying to throw Sala from its head. It threw itself forward and Sala was knocked loose. She twisted around in mid air and hit the ground on all fours, facing the beast, she slid back slightly.

"Sala? What is happening to you?" Flora asked, looking at Sala, who was crouching on all fours. Her hair fell about her face and she smiled, bearing her fangs. Other than her two long fangs, the rest of her teeth had become more or less pointed somehow.

"I feel so...ALIVE!" Sala screamed, lunging forward.

She leaped into the air, flying straight at the beast. It opened its mouth wide and she flew straight between its rows of razor teeth. It chomped down and she was thrown into darkness inside it. She never stopped moving, slashing madly around her. She cackled and laughed as the pleasure of battle climaxed inside her chest. Sala cried out and gave one powerful slash with both hands.

She burst into light as she slashed out the back of it. Covered in blood, she hit the ground behind the monster as it was groaning in pain and falling forward. Blood dripped down her arms and off her claws. She breathed heavily as the tails of her orgasm fluttered away. She felt a warmth inside her and a wetness between her legs. Her head was still in the clouds when she realized that she couldn't pull in a proper breath any longer.

She turned and dashed for the shield, feeling her chest tighten from the lack of oxygen. Sala gasped and sucked in a wonderful breath of life as she stepped through the shield. Flora and Peter were on their feet and Mick sat against the tree, rubbing his head.

"Sala...what are you...?" Flora asked, looking at her.

"What do you mean by that, I'm me sis." Sala said, slightly exhausted from her battle.

"I mean, look at yourself. You're not you...your so...different." Flora said, taking a step back as Sala approached.

Sala found a nearby puddle and looked at herself. She was indeed different and she couldn't blame Flora for her reaction. Her hair was a few inches longer and streaked with silvery-white hair. Her eyes were amber and had cat-like pupils. The same two teeth that had been short fangs before were now considerably longer. The rest of her teeth were the same, but sharpened. Inch long claws protruded from the ends of her fingers.

"S...Sal...Sala! You have a...have a...a...a..." Flora stuttered.

"A what?" Sala asked, turning around to face them.

"A...Tail!" Flora shrieked.

"I do?" Sala said curiously, trying to look behind her.

This only ended in her spinning circles, trying to see behind her. Sala realized how stupid she must look, so she stopped, reached behind herself and shrieked as something fuzzy brushed her hand.

"Try...Try and move it." Flora said, stepping closer to her.

Sala looked down at her left hip and seemed to be concentrating on something.

Suddenly a matted cat's tail brushed around her hip and she touched it tentatively. It was about three feet long and was a little sensitive to the touch. It protruded from the base of her spine, right above her butt. She flicked it around and let it fall behind her. It, as with the rest of her, was splattered in the monster's blood.

"This is so strange. How did this happen?" Peter asked as Sala walked back over to them.

The other three were uncertain around this new Sala, but Mick refused to show it, Flora didn't want to hurt her sister's feelings and, for some reason, Peter was only turned on more by this new change.

"I don't know, it's so strange. I feel so good...but this is different. Besides the tail and the claws, I think more of me has changed. I feel stronger, faster. I couldn't tell you why this happened, or how, but I know that I like it." Sala said, looking at her claws.

Suddenly, the claws retracted back until they were flush with the end of his finger. They looked like sharp fingernails now.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up." Flora said, nodding towards the monster and past it.

Mick groaned and got to his feet. Peter took the Crystal Chalice and they walked around the monster, towards the Myrrh Tree. Peter set it down on the pedestal beneath the tree.

The Crystal began to glow again and Myrrh started to congregate at the tip of the tree. It collected into a beautiful shining orb and it fell. It hit the Crystal and was sucked in, filling the Chalice to almost full. Peter sighed as he saw the Myrrh level rise.

"There's a creek over here if you want to clean up." Flora said, pointing outside the barrier.

Peter grabbed the Chalice and they walked over near the creek. Sala stepped down into the deep water that reached her tail. She shivered as the water swirled around her. Sala sunk to her knees and let the water rush past her, taking the green blood with it. She dunked under the water and ran her fingers through her hair behind her. She shook underwater and stood up, taking a breath of fresh air. The blood was completely washed away and she climbed out of the water.

Stepping out of the water, she rung out her hair and awkwardly slicked the water from her tail.

"Its white, look at that, bright white!" Sala said, flicking the end of her tail back and forth until it was dry. The fur was soft and velvety smooth. She twitched it around and let it stand straight up behind her.

"Sala, put your tail down. It's holding up your skirt." Flora said, seeing Sala's bare ass and her thong.

"Wha...Oh yea." Sala said, lowering her tail. It hung behind her, twitching back and forth between her legs.

"Come on, I need to rest..." Mick huffed, getting to his feet.

As they walked back through the forest, Sala started think about herself, about her body. She looked down at her fingers. The claws weren't really noticeable; her fingers just looked like abnormally sharp, white fingernails. She focused on them and tried to extend the claws. A strange sensation in her fingers and she saw the skin around the claws move strangely. The claws extended back out to an inch long and razor sharp. It seemed strange to see sharp cat-claws in the end of her fingers. The claws retracted back into her fingertips.

"Are you okay sister?" Flora broke the silence, looking over at Sala.

"How would you feel if you were suddenly a cat girl with...A tail!" Sala said, whipping her tail around her waist, "It's a little nerve wracking."

"I get that, I was just wondering if [b]you[/b] were okay. I'm worried about you." Flora said, stepping closer to Sala.

"I'm not trying to be short with you. It's just that the realization of this has hit me pretty hard. I just need to get some sleep." Sala sighed, wrapping her hands around herself. Her tail curled around her waist of its own accord.

"You got to admit, that tail is pretty cute." Flora said, reaching out uncertainly.

Sala flicked the tail over to her hand and it curled around her palm and wrist.

"It's so soft..." Flora said, carefully closing her hand over the fuzzy tail.

"That tickles." Sala giggled as Flora rubbed her tail.

They walked in silence back to the Caravan. Either the monsters instinctively feared Sala now because she had defeated their overlord or they were still scared, but they didn't see any on their way back to the Caravan.

The small group was quick about mounting the Caravan and starting off for a nice camp site a short ways away.

*******

It was close to a week later when they finally made it back to Marr's Pass. It had been a rough trip back, not for the other three, just for Sala. Her natural nymphomania seemed to be amplified with the previous transformation. Before that, Sala wasn't actually needing sex or orgasms, she just enjoyed them so much that she loved having them whenever possible. After it though, she felt an aching urge in the back of her head for it, she needed it horribly. However, Sala tried to live up to her sister's rules. She tried her hardest to avoid masturbating at night and she couldn't think of anything else by the time they got to Marr's Pass.

As they walked into town, Sala was sweating slightly and her tail flicked back and forth. It was taking all of her will power not to jam her hand between her legs and stick whatever she could into herself.

They left the Caravan in the stables right inside town.

"What are we going to do now?" Peter asked, looking around the small street.

"Mick, can I have some Gil, I'm going to get us a room at the Inn." Sala said, trying not to shake.

"Um...Ok, here. It should cover at least one night." Mick said, giving her a small handful of coins.

"See you guys later." Sala said, walking off quickly in the direction of the center of town. Her tail flicked around behind her as she walked.

Her only thoughts were to reach that inn, get a room and masturbate as much as she possibly could. Her entire body was shaking by the time she reached the Inn five minutes later. Sala hurried inside.

"H...Hello..." The Innkeeper said uncertainly as he saw Sala's strange looks, fangs and her desperate look.

"I need a room." Sala said, walking up to the counter.

"Um...ok, ten Gil per night." The Innkeeper said.

"Here." Sala said, dropping the handful of Gil on the counter.

"Last room at the end of the third floor." The Innkeeper handed her a key.

"Thank you." Sala said as she turned for the stairs.

She was up both sets in a flash and into their room. Shutting the door behind her, she locked it and sighed happily. There were two plush beds in the room with a single table between them. Sala walked quickly over to one of them and sat down on the edge of it, carefully flicking her tail downward, to be pressed between her ass.

She spread her legs and started to rub the outside of her panties. The first touch was like a bucket of water thrown onto a fire. The aching was cooled and pleasure exploded like a volcano through her body. Her body still screamed for an orgasm, but it didn't hurt anymore. She cried out loudly at the first touch.

Sala laid back on the bed and felt between her legs. Her pussy was like a sauna, burning hot and sopping wet. She pushed her panties aside and shoved two fingers into herself. A loud cry followed by a soft moan and Sala was smoothly fingering herself. The last minute had been like a solid orgasm to her. Because of her sexual deprivation, her need had become so bad that she was literally shaking for an orgasm.

Her fingers moved rapidly and her tail whipped back and forth beneath her hand. She felt her juices running like a flood as she masturbated madly with two fingers.

Her first orgasm erupted through her and she screamed in ecstasy. Her pussy sprayed across the bed like a fountain. Sala sighed and stretched her arms out. Her tail started to move of its own thoughts again, curling over, it started to rub her hot dripping pussy softly. It wasn't as good as her fingers, but it kept her pussy dripping as her orgasm fluttered out.

She dug her fingers back into herself and continued.

*******

It was over an hour and twenty orgasms later when there was a knock at the door.

Sala stumbled to her feet. Even though she had cum more than she could count, the desperate sexual need still boiled inside her. It was as bad as ever, driving her to finger herself into a string of solid orgasms.

She was completely naked when she reached for the door. Sala opened it and stood back. Flora stood in the doorway, smiling.

"Sala...Sala, what's wrong?" Flora asked as she saw the pained look on Sala's face.

"Flora! Oh thank god you're here. It's so bad...I can't do anything. I've cum and cum and it just won't go away." Sala said, pulling her sister into a tight hug.

"What are you talking about?" Flora asked, closing the door behind her.

"You've got to help me. Make me cum Flora. Something has to make it go away." Sala said, pulling at Flora's clothes, trying to get them off.

"Sala! What are you doing...Sala! Stop it!" Flora grunted, trying to stop her.

Sala cried out and fell backward, stumbling, she hit the floor.

"Are you okay?" Flora asked, dropping to her side.

"I just want it to stop..." Sala balled, tears streaming down her face.

123456...9