FF Crystal Caravan Year 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not, maybe I can find a nice quiet corner to masturbate." Sala said, smiling. They started back for the Inn.

*******

Sala and Flora stepped back into the bedroom and closed the door. Peter and Mick were were kneeling on either side of the table, arm wrestling.

"Hey, you're back!" Mick said, looking up.

Peter slammed his fist down and cried out, "I win Mick, take the dishes down to the Innkeeper!"

"Fine, I'll get it." Mick said, getting up.

"I'll go with him." Flora said and then she whispered to Sala, "I'll keep him busy for an hour or two."

Sala looked at her, wondering what she was talking about when she shut the door in her face. She was left in the room alone with Peter.

Alone with Peter...She suddenly realized what Flora was doing.

"So Peter...how are you...?" Sala said, turning to him.

"I...Uh, I'm good." Peter said, turning to her.

"Really? I can make you feel great." Sala pressed herself to him.

Peter put a hand on her side and Sala flicked her tail around, wrapping it around Peter's arm.

"Are we...?" Peter started and Sala cut him off. She leaned up and kissed him deeply. Her tail stuck straight up behind her, showing her happiness.

"Yes, get your clothes off now." Sala said, pulling off her bra quickly. She tossed away her panties and skirt as well. Her tail curled around her waist and started to rub herself with it.

Peter had his clothes off in a flash and Sala knelt down, still rubbing herself with her tail. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and kissed the tip of his cock. Peter twitched at the first touch and she ran her tongue down the side of his cock.

"Mmm...Is that good Peter?" Sala smiled, rubbing his cock.

"Ohh yea...Don't stop." Peter moaned, leaning back against the bed.

Sala licked down his cock and wrapped her lips around him. Peter moaned and laid back his head as she sucked his cock. Sala was moving back and forth, rubbing along his shaft. Her tongue explored back and forth, tasting every inch of him. Peter moaned and groaned as she took more of him in. Before he knew it, Sala's nose was pressed against his pelvis and her tongue was licking his balls.

Pleasure rose and her tail started to get wet as it rubbed around her pussy.

Peter cried out and bucked his hips forward, shoving his cock into Sala's throat. She pulled back as he came, blowing a heavy load into her mouth. She swallowed and sucked on him, enjoying the taste of the cum. She cleaned the head of his dick off and sat back on her heels.

"That was great." Peter sighed, lying back on the bed.

"Good, do me next?" Sala asked, leaning on his legs.

"Of course, hop up here." Peter said, patting the pillows next to him.

Sala leaped up onto the bed and scooted back against the pillows. Peter climbed onto the bed and crawled down to her. He put his hands on her thighs and leaned down to her crotch. Sala gasped and moaned as his tongue drug up through her tight slit.

"Oh yea...Peter...lick your kitty...Mmm...ohh..." Sala moaned lying her head back against the wall.

Pleasure as she had never felt before coursed through her. She suspected it had something to do with her more cat-like body, but it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was to further this pleasure. Peter licked her again and she moaned happily.

"Mmm...Mrreow...ohhh..." Sala mewed in a cat-like fashion.

Peter delved his tongue in deeper and Sala moaned louder, arching her back. Peter, who was incredibly turned on by Sala's moaning and meowing, felt his newly hardened dick press against the bed beneath him. He dug his tongue in deeper, enjoying Sala's sweet succulent flavor.

"Oh god, Peter, put it in me. Mount me, take your kitty now!" Sala cried.

Peter got up and crawled over her. He guided his large manhood to her slit and he pushed.

Sala cried out loudly as Peter entered her. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him, howling loudly. Peter pushed up, burying himself completely inside Sala's hot wet womanhood.

Sala's head was in the clouds. Stars popped before her eyes and she could only make inconceivable sounds. She no longer knew where she was or who she was, she only knew that something inside her was a raging torrent of pleasure. Every time Peter even moved, a stronger burst of pleasure exploded through her. Her head lolled to the side and her tongue hung out. Peter wrapped his arms around her and started to ride her faster.

Peter marveled at what was happening. He was giving this girl such an immense pleasure that she was putty in his hands. She shook and shuddered, moaned and meowed, reveling in the pleasure.

Sala came without warning, her pussy squeezing tight around Peter. A torrent of sweet juices squirted around his dick and he pulled out for a second to let it flood out. After a second, he shoved back in her and started to pound harder. Sala was limp on the bed, shuddering with pleasure as her orgasm was drug out by Peter's shoving.

Her mind was in lala land, having forgotten completely about the entire world. The endless orgasms were emptying her mind and filling it with an essence of pure ecstasy. She couldn't even move her body, for the pleasure was denying her anything that could possibly interrupt it's flow.

Peter shoved in and out of her even harder, approaching his own orgasm. He shoved himself completely inside of her and felt his pleasure snap. His orgasm exploded and cum rushed up his shaft. It erupted out into her wet and burning vagina. He moaned as he pumped his thick hot seed into her. It was an extravagant feeling for Sala, feeling all of his hot seed flowing into her.

"Mrrreeoowww...ohhhh..." Sala meowed, feeling him pull out of her. Cum bubbled from her pussy and splattered the bed.

Peter rolled sideways and fell next to Sala, breathing hard.

"Good...?" Peter sighed, looking at Sala's sweaty face and matted hair.

Sala just breathed heavily and looked at him with a wild look in her eyes.

"I'm guessing yes." Peter breathed, closing his eyes.

"I've...I've never had any...anything like it. The orgasms...they were so forceful...and so... plentiful! I couldn't even...hope to have...counted them..." Sala breathed flicking her tail up between her legs. She started to rub her cum lathered pussy with it.

"How much did I cum?" Peter said, seeing the thick puddle of juice between her legs. Her tail played back and forth across her pussy with cum stringing from it.

"A ton, I can still feel it inside me. It's wonderful." Sala said, putting a hand on her pelvis.

"I don't think I've ever cum that much before." Peter said, looking at Sala's crotch.

"Well it's alright with me, I love it." Sala said, sliding her hand down to her slit, she started to rub around it.

"You want to go again?" Peter asked, sitting up.

"Definitely, let me help you get hard again." Sala said, turning over. She grasped his flaccid cock and started to suck on it. She tasted her own juices mixed with his sticky cum.

After a minute, he started to harden again and Sala sucked back and released him with a pop. His cock twitched, standing straight up and hard.

"Mount your kitty, you know you want it." Sala said, turning around. She put her ass in the air.

Peter got up on his knees and put his hands on her ass. Her tail twitched back and forth, showing her anticipation for his dick. Peter rubbed his dick along her pussy and pushed his head in gently. Then, he pulled on her hips and buried himself completely inside her.

Sala's tail snapped straight up and she cried out loudly. She dropped to her elbows and moaned loudly. Her tail flicked back and wrapped itself partially around Peter's waist.

"Damn your tight..." Peter moaned pushing himself in and out of Sala.

"So big...so wonderful...ohhh..." Sala moaned as Peter shoved himself in and out of her.

Peter smacked her ass and her tail twitched. He pushed her down into the mattress and kept plowing her tight pussy. Peter reached down and started to rub her tail. He wrapped his hand around the base of her tail and used it to push harder.

"Oh god yesss!!" Sala screamed as she came.

Her tail stood up as pleasure flooded her body. Her pussy squirted and she pressed her face into the bedding. Peter pulled out for but a second before plowing back into her. Sala screamed and came again, losing all control. She would've collapsed completely if Peter hadn't been holding her waist and tail.

"Ow ow ow, let go of my tail!" Sala cried as he tugged on it accidentally.

"Sorry, are you alright?" Peter said as she managed to get her knees to work again.

"Yes, just, don't grab my tail." Sala said, pushing back at him to get his dick to push back into her.

Peter took the hint, grabbed her waist and kept fucking. His thick shaft split her again and again, heightening the pleasure. Her pussy made wet, sloppy noises as he plowed her.

"Mrrroowww...mmm...guuuh...ohhh..." Sala meowed, reaching down to rub her clit as he fucked her.

He fucked her into a string of over ten orgasms. She squirted and meowed, shaking with each orgasm. Finally, Peter came again, pumping another large load of semen into Sala's tight slit. This made her cum again and fall limp on the bed. Peter fell back onto his rear and Sala's pussy squirted out thick globs of cum.

"Oh god...that was so good..." Sala said, lying her head down on her arms. Her tail laid limply down her crack and between her legs.

Peter watched her breathing softly. As he looked her naked body over, he was astounded to see his penis starting to stand up again. He wrapped his hand around it and started to rub its wet length. He looked down at Sala and saw her tail flick back and forth. He had a sudden idea that made his dick twitch.

Crawling forward, he put his hands on Sala's ass and started to rub her beautiful cheeks in circles. Her tail flicked out of the way.

"Mmm...that's nice..." Sala mumbled quietly, turning her head over on her arms.

Peter squeezed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart. Her cute little anus was right between his thumbs. He moved forward and prodded it with his hard shaft.

"Peter! What're you doing? That's my...Aaaaahhhh! No, take it out, take it out!" Sala cried as his cock probed into her ass.

"So tight!" Peter moaned, feeling her hot tight insides squeezing him.

"Ow Peter! Ohh, your hurting me!" Sala cried as his cock probed into her.

"I always heard girls like this." Peter said, pulling back.

"God Peter, if we're going to do that, at least get me good and wet back there first. Take it slow and warn me first. I'll try it, but that was mean." Sala sniffed, looking back at him.

"Sorry, I didn't know it would hurt." Peter said, wiping his fingers through the cum covering her pussy. He took his cum covered finger and rubbed it around her anus. He carefully pushed one finger into her and Sala moaned.

"Ohhh...that feels...strange...but good. Put in two..." Sala moaned. A strange tingling of pleasure crept up her spine as he slowly fingered her ass.

Peter pushed a second finger slowly into her ass and she sighed out as it slid inside, easily lubed by the mix of their cum. He started to push his fingers out ever so slightly stretching her ass.

"Mmmm...that's good...I think I can take you now." Sala said, reaching back with both hands to hold her cheeks apart, "Don't forget to lube your Aaaaahhh...dick."

He had roughly stuck his shaft into her wet pussy and it came back covered in juice. Sala sighed as he pulled out and pushed it against her wet anus. She moaned as the head of his cock pushed into her. Her tail twitched and slowly stood up.

"Ohhh...so much better...aaaahhh...yesss..." Sala moaned as he pushed slowly into her vice-like ass.

"This is a little easier." Peter moaned, pushing further.

He bottomed out in her ass and Sala moaned as he started to pull back. Once he had pushed all the way into her, her ass was stretched to his size and it was easier movement. It felt wonderful for both of them. Her tail was bouncing back and forth happily, charged by the pleasure soaking through her ass.

"Oh Peter, do me a little faster." Sala moaned as he started to push back in.

Peter sped up a little bit and Sala moaned loudly. He was moving in and out of her just about every second now; her ass was making sucking noises every time he pulled out.

"Mmmmmrrrowww..." Sala meowed, putting her head back on her arms.

She was pressed into the bed, pinned there by Peter's dick pushing in and out of her tight ass. It wasn't like vaginal sex, it had a completely different feel. it wasn't just pleasure by pressure inside her pussy. It was pleasure from the tension inside her ass. Her ass wasn't made to be fucked and that's what made it so pleasing, because it was so tight around his cock.

Peter was humping along fairly fast now, pushing in and out of her as fast as he had been with her pussy. Her ass was stretched out to a pleasing size and it was feeling wonderful.

"Ohh Sala, I'm cumming!" Peter moaned, pushing a little slower.

"Peter, bury it in me...fill me with your cum!" Sala cried.

He pushed down on top of her and she squeaked as his cock probed the deepest parts of her ass. Suddenly a warmth started to fill her from the inside out. His cum was pushing up into her ass, painting her insides in sticky white semen. Sala had a wonderful orgasm as his cum sprayed up into her. Her pussy squirted out beneath his dick and Peter pulled out. He grunted and sticky hot cum splattered across her ass and down her tight slit. Cum bubbled from her gaping ass.

She flicked her tail back and wrapped it around his hot cock twice. It took a second to get the motion right, but there was a contented moan from Peter as her tail started to rub the length of him. Another small spurt of cum jumped out and hit her ass. Peter sighed and sat down; Sala flicked her tail back and twitched it back and forth. She shivered and sat up. Cum spurted from her ass and dripped across the bed.

Sala felt strange for a few moments. In the time her ass was hanging wide open from Peter's fucking, it sent chills up her spine. Cold air touched deep inside her where it never had before. She turned around to Peter with a contented smile on her face.

"Good?" Peter asked, seeing the smile on her face.

"I feel like someone put hot porridge up my bum but it feels so goooood..." Sala sighed, crossing her legs. Cum stained the bed beneath her, dripping from both her ravaged holes.

She sighed and laid down, lying her head in Peter's lap. He looked down at her and pushed a hair out of her face.

"This has been a wonderful day." Sala sighed, flicking her tail up between her legs, it was stick and matted with cum. She sighed and let it fall down on the bed.

She laid in his lap for close to a half an hour, just enjoying their closeness.

"We should probably get cleaned up." Peter said, looking at the sun outside the window. It had been close to two hours since Mick and Flora had left.

"Probably...I just don't want to move..." Sala sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Her body still tingled with the tail ends of pleasure.

"Come on, let's go." Peter said, rolling out of bed.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - MINE OF CATHRUIGES

"You're going to need to wash the bedding in our room." Peter told the Innkeeper as he handed him another ten Gil. They had used the blanket to clean themselves up as best they could.

"Um okay..." The Innkeeper said uncertainly, pocketing the money.

Sala and Peter walked out of the inn holding hands.

"I think I'm going to go for a dip in the river. I can still feel your spunk inside me." Sala said, turning towards the bridge.

"I suppose I could come with. I have no idea where Mick and Flora are, but we'll run into them soon enough." Peter shrugged, following her.

They walked down the cliff side to the same spot Sala had been just a short while earlier. As they stepped down onto the shore, a familiar voice me their ears.

"Oh Mick...I love you so much..." Flora's moans met their ears.

Sala looked around and saw the two under the bridge. Flora was riding on top of Mick. They weren't naked, Mick's pants were pulled down and Flora's shirt was hiked up.

"I knew it!" Sala cried, pointing at them, "I knew you two were having sex!!"

"Sala! Peter!" Flora screamed, falling backwards off him.

"Ouch!" Mick grunted as his dick bent strangely.

"What...what're you doing here...It's not what it...what it looks like. We were...we were...I...He..." Flora stuttered, making sure her long shirt had fallen down over her waist. She pulled at her crotch, trying to get her panties back in place.

"Oh, hey guys." Mick said, inching up his pants. He jumped to his feet, "Hows it going?"

"Oh not bad, we just got done doing the same thing and I'd thought we'd go for a swim to clean up. Don't stop on our account, I'll look the other way." Sala said, stepping down into the water.

"Are you kidding me. As if I'd have sex in front of you!" Flora cried, "You are crazed!"

"Whatever sister." Sala said, leaping into the river.

She swam across it and sat down in chest deep water. Reaching down under the water, she pulled her thong off and stuffed it into the belt of her skirt.

"Sala, what are you doing?" Flora asked, looking over at her.

"Cleaning myself out. You would not believe what Peter did." Sala said.

"My man, you hit that?" Mick said, looking between Peter and Mick.

"Hell yea and I'll tell you, that cat-girl body of her's is no joke." Peter said, giving Mick a high five.

"You two are unbelievable! I expected better Mick." Flora cried, stomping her foot.

"Oh lighten up Flora. We have sex all the time, what's the problem?" Mick said shamelessly.

Flora screamed and stomped off and down the bank.

"What's her problem?" Mick said, looking at her.

"She doesn't like to be open about her sex life. I think you may have just had your last quickie with her." Sala called across the small river.

She was fingering both her holes underwater, letting the cold river swirl through her to clean out Peter's work. She shivered as the river water cleansed her insides.

"Flora, Flora come back, I'm sorry!" Mick yelled, running down the shore after her.

"Those two are ridiculous." Peter chuckled, sitting down on the shore.

"Well...Eeep! My sister...ohhh...is a different girl." Sala squeaked and moaned.

"Sala, are you doing what I think you are?" Peter said, squinting to try and see through the swirling water in the setting sun.

"What do you think. You only emptied a gallon of cum into me." Sala chuckled sarcastically, standing up.

She stepped up the shore and pulled herself open, letting the water run out and down her legs. It was a strange sensation, the water running out of her. She grabbed her wet thong and bent over to pull it up.

Peter let out a loud whistle, looking at her bare ass as she pulled up her thong.

"Like what you see?" Sala said, looking between her legs at him.

"Damn straight!" Peter chuckled.

Sala smiled and stepped back into the water. She back stroked all the way across the river and sat down in a few inches of water on the other side.

"Come on guys, we need to get going. We've spent enough time here." Flora said, stomping past them.

Mick followed quietly behind. It was apparent that she had shown him what-for and made him shut up. Peter shrugged and fell in step behind them. Sala jumped to her feet and followed behind him.

*******

The sun had been setting when they left Marr's Pass. They had traveled on through the sunset until they reached a small campsite after dark. Mick unhitched the Papaopamus and let it graze.

Since Marr's Pass, Flora had been sulking behind the Caravan or hiding inside the Caravan. She was currently sitting inside the Caravan alone. Nobody had tried to talk to her since she had raged under the bridge and forced them out of town.

1...456789