Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 03

Story Info
Ffion learns a slave is just a beast for breeding.
3.3k words
4.14
1.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

The days were dark and the rain almost constant. In the cottage the mood was light and sunny. Catryn's Christmas gift to Jenny and her mum was a pre Christmas spa break. They were to arrive at the spa on December 20th and depart on the 22nd. The three of them were planning their pampering and treatments. Ffion assumed she would drive them over to the spa, return to the cottage to carry on preparing for Christmas then collect her owners on the 22nd, So Ffion was surprised when they told her to get ready for a couple of days away. The spa was at a rambling country house nesting in a valley in the shadow of the moors and when she heard the address, Ffion realised that it was less than ten miles from the house where she had undergone her ordeal at the hands of the witches.

After a restless night punctuated with torrid dreams Ffion the herself at C's feet.

"Please don't send me to the witches, please Miss C. Not the witches!"

"You'll do as you're told."

C's tone made it clear there was no room for negotiation.

"You'll go to serve your trustees. You're a slave who'll do as she's told. The alternative is you'll get punished, and I mean things that will really hurt you and once you've been punished you'll still have to go. It's bad enough that you're whining about it. Get packed before we beat your bottom raw and get our bags into the car."

Ffion trembled at the feet of her owner, "Yes Miss C!"

"You're to take the dress and underwear you wore when you first met the witches but you can chose something Christmassy to wear when you're travelling."

"Yes Miss C."

Ffion hurried to change and grab the witches' dress and undies. She reappeared wearing a soft green Christmas jumper with a dark green corduroy skirt and knee high boots. She applied lip gloss and mascara, grabbed her winter coat and a red cloche hat and was ready to go. She sat driving quietly while Catryn and her owners chatted happily. They pulled into the spa resort, a stylish country house set in well manicured grounds and Ffion carried the luggage up to the rooms. When she came down stairs her owners were checking the lunch menu.

"Catryn, could you be a dear and drive Ffion over to her next duty. I'll ring ahead. Flora will meet you at the gate, " said C.

"Sure mum. Don't start lunch without me."

"Of course not, you should be back in less than an hour."

Ffion drove on the way over, her heart troubled at the prospect of what was in store. She imagined the witches were decent people at heart but she feared their powers. Nothing could erase the memories of the time she had spent with the witches. She could not talk about it and, even if she tried, she knew that she could not convey the effects of that terrible night. Her rational mind might deny the existence of magic yet she knew that the witches had put chains into her mind for C and Jenny to bind her as their slave.

"Why the long face, Ffion?" asked Catryn.

"I'm scared Miss Catryn. I'm afraid of what they might do to me."

"What? You think they might do something awful?"

"Yes Miss Catryn. I don't know what but I'm frightened."

Catryn laughed, "What, something awful like, err, like.... Oh! I know, they could do something awful like make you into a slave! No more silliness, you're going to the witches and that's the end of it."

"That's what mum said," sighed Ffion.

"That's what who said?" asked Catryn sharply.

"Mum," replied Ffion, "that's what mum said?"

"She's not your mother so don't keep referring to her like that. You're not my dad any more, we're not a cosy family unit of mum dad and daughter. She owns you, she deserves respect from you. She's Miss C, just like I'm Miss Catryn. You told me I shouldn't think of you as dad any more and I've put that behind me. You're something my mum owns, not part of our family. My family is mum, Jenny and me now."

Ffion's face fell even further but then she composed herself. "I'm sorry Miss Catryn. You're quite right. I gave up my role in the family when I became slave to Miss C and Miss Jenny. This is what I wanted, it's what I chose. It hurts sometimes when I realise the full implications. I'm sorry."

"That's better. I want to hear you calling her your owner or Miss C in future."

"Yes Miss Catryn."

"Good girl," grinned Catryn. "Now tell me, I know you chose to go to the witches, to let them cast their spells on you; did it work?"

"I think it did work. I did feel different, as though I no longer had a choice but instead I had a destiny. A destiny to be enslaved."

"How do you feel about that now?"

"In a strange way it helps me a lot. When I'm finding it tough there's a part of me that knows I'm a slave and I'll always be a slave. And that part helps me to accept my lot. Not just accept, but to embrace my slavery. To be a slave. To be content. Maybe even to be happy. I think that's what the witches gave me."

"Then why are you afraid? They have helped you become what you wanted to be. You should be pleased to see them."

"You're right Miss Catryn. Underneath the fear I am grateful for what they did to me."

"Good, because I guess we're just about there."

They drove around a bend and saw Flora standing at the gate, smiling and waving. Catryn jumped out of the car and hugged with Flora. Ffion stepped out, fetched her little rucksack from the boot of the car and stood a little distance off while Flora and Catryn talked together. Though Flora was about three years older than Catryn, the two of them shared a certain sense of style and Catryn discovered that Flora was also in academia, in the last year of her PhD at Exeter and was starting to analyse data and write up her thesis in Marine Biology. Two young women, in their prime physically and intellectually, united by a duty to hold another human being in slavery. And with the slave hovering on the edge of the conversation, the two of them discussed Ffion's progress, with Catryn keeping Flora abreast of developments between slave and its owners. Ffion was some what surprised at the dispassionate way the Catryn talked about her but she reminded herself that Catryn had promised to regard Ffion as a mere object, a possession, once she had taken her vow of slavery. As the two of them chatted and laughed together, Ffion realised that she was being referred to in exactly the same tones as Catryn and Flora would use to talk about a puppy being trained, a creature that had to be managed and bent to its owners' will.

Flora turned to Ffion, "Strip to your undies, there's a good girl. Just pop your clothes into the car."

Her tone left no room for doubt, Ffion did as she was told. She revealed herself in red bra and pants. The bra was padded to push up Ffion's assets. Ffion blushed in the cold air.

"Is not fair, she got better boobs than me," giggled Catryn.

"Yours are cute I seem to remember."

Remembering how she danced half naked at Ffion's enslavement party, it was Catryn's turn to blush. Flora rummaged in a cloth bag and produced a set of stainless steel manacles and leg irons.

"Can you give me a hand with these?" Flora asked Catryn.

Ffion stood, passive in the cool December air, in a state of undress while the two young women tinkered with the cold metal fetters. Her arms were bound tightly at the wrists, forcing her arms back, straining her shoulders. The cuffs were bolted together by Flora using a socket spanner leaving Ffion feeling utterly helpless. Flora and Catryn then took an ankle each, bolting a cuff on to each leg. With a short chain Flora joined the leg cuffs allowing Ffion only short steps. Bound in her underwear Ffion feared what was to follow as the Devon mud squidged between her toes. Catryn and Flora hugged and said their goodbyes. Catryn jumped into the car and drove away. Flora picked up Ffion's bag and started walking down the track towards the house set in its lonely valley, her coat pulled around her to keep out the drizzle that had just blown in. Ffion stood, shivering with cold and fear as Flora trudged down the lane without a backwards glance. Flora knew Ffion would follow, it would just take Ffion a while to resign herself to her fate.

Flora had been sitting in the warm kitchen for half an hour when Ffion finally made it down the track. She was a sorry sight, hair bedraggled by the soft rain and body spattered with mud from where she must have slipped and fallen over.

"Ugh! The state of you!" laughed Flora.

She wouldn't let Ffion into the house but guided her into the garden where a hose was coiled near a tap. The cold water took Ffion's breath away along with the mud that fell from her body. Flora ushered Ffion towards an old wash house, threw a coarse blanket over her and locked the door behind her. In her bare feet and underwear, Ffion shivered under her blanket. In a corner a large chest freezer hummed quietly to itself.

Ffion wasn't sure how long she'd been there but she was starting to warm up under her blanket when Mother and Flora came in.

"Hello Ffion," said Mother, "don't look so afraid, we're not going to hurt you. Tomorrow is the shortest day of the year, the Winter Solstice, the start of Yule, when we celebrate the darkness and the year turning to the light. Tomorrow we party but we also look back on the year."

Mother smiled kindly at Ffion, "You are a big part of our year. We want you with us on our special day. You'll be serving us, of course, after all, you're a slave. We had to search deep into our souls to decide whether it was right to use such dark magic but we knew you desired slavery because of your love for C. And we talked with C and Jenny and we knew they love you and wanted to hold you in a bond of love as their slave. And now, here you are, a slave. And I can see in your heart that the chains we planted in your mind are growing stronger, taking over your being, fulfilling your desire to be a slave."

"Thank you Mother."

"I won't ask how you feel about your status, your slavery. Your destiny is to serve and to suffer."

Mother turned to Flora, "Have you explained to Ffion what we're going to do this afternoon, before the others arrive?"

"No Mother."

Mother commanded Ffion, "Climb onto the lid of the freezer."

Ffion obeyed and the two witches helped her up. Flora found two ropes, one for each ankle and secured them to a beam high above the freezer. Ffion was helpless to resist as her legs were pulled apart and upwards. Ffion was left on her back on the freezer lid with her arms pinioned painfully behind her, legs akimbo as though she was in a gynaecologist's chair Mother gave Flora an encouraging look and Flora spoke quietly to Ffion.

Flora began, "We know you and need you. And I know, that as a trustee of your slavery I can command your heart and body. You chose femininity and we respect that choice but you have something we require. This afternoon we'll harvest your fluids, your sperm. I promise that I'll do it gently and quietly, with no pleasure for you."

She leaned forward and pinched Ffion's nose. Mother yanked at Ffion's jaw then dropped a blue tablet into Ffion's mouth.

"Swallow it down, my dear," said Flora softly, but there was a menace in her voice that made Ffion fear the consequences of disobedience.

Mother suggested that she and Flora enjoyed a cup of tea while they waited for the drug to take effect and Ffion was left alone, shivering under her blanket. Mother and Flora returned an hour later carrying a bag each. One of the bags was a cooler insulated picnic bag, the other a cloth bag with embroidered trees and leaves. They looked at Ffion pityingly. Flora ran her hand over the gusset of Ffion's knickers.

"It's tucked between her legs like a little clitoris. I hope this is going to work."

"I'm sure you'll work your magic. Let's take a look," smiled Mother.

Mother pulled a small knife out and cut the panties away.

"At last she's shaven, that saves a job."

Flora put on a pair of disposable examination gloves then pulled out some medical wipes from a bag and cleaned Ffion's groin area. She winced at the cold and felt very exposed and vulnerable under Mother's steely gaze.

Mother looked kindly at Flora, "Are you prepared my dear? The stars are aligned for your task and we've made the incantations and spells. If you don't feel able to carry on I understand."

"No Mother, I've been preparing myself. I know there are witches who are depending on me. I might even need some of this magic myself one day. I've been searching my soul for weeks and I know I'm doing a good thing." Flora gave a mischievous laugh, "And I think it will be fun."

She ran a finger around the top of Ffion's shrunken penis.

"I've seen bigger clitorises than this."

But Ffion sensed a stirring, a feeling she thought she had left behind. Flora's fingers found a sweet spot. Gently, sensuously, with the confident touch of a woman in her sexual prime, her energy flowed through her fingers and reminded Ffion that just nine months ago she had been a man. What had withered now waxed and grew. Flora smiled at Mother.

"Tell me the story of how you did this, when you were the youngest witch, please Mother."

Flora continued with her gentle stroking.

"Well Flora, I was a few years younger than you are now and I was very innocent. I was a virgin and I'd never seen a man naked but Mother gave me instructions and sat with me. He was a foul man. He abused women and children. We didn't talk about such things in those days but our sisters far away had brought him to us. We knew he could never leave. Our sisters dug a grave for him high on the moors and we sat with them at the graveside gathering strength for what we had to do."

Ffion lay on the freezer, helpless, held between pleasure and horror.

"He was a powerful man, well connected, a minor aristocrat who sat in Parliament. At that time we deferred to such people. The police weren't interested, or had been told to back off. But not the witches; he had terrorised a string of young women and girls. We knew he'd killed and driven others to suicide."

Ffion's mind was in turmoil at the tale she was hearing but her body was excited by Flora's touch.

"He was in this spot, naked, hands tied, standing on a three legged stool with a noose around his neck. We knew he would weaken and stumble to his end, we just didn't know when."

Ffion was starting to tremble, partly from fear and partly from arousal.

"I was tasked with collecting from him, just as you are now. I think I was clumsy, ham fisted; women weren't experienced in those days in the way that we are now. I certainly wasn't. But cack handed or not I collected his semen six times during two days. He must have had an iron will to stay awake standing on that stool, all the while bellowing and cursing me."

Ffion felt warmth surging into the organ that she had rejected. She knew she couldn't stop it, just a few more strokes then that delicious release.

"On the seventh time I'm not sure what happened but I knew he was close. I think I might have accidentally caught my foot on one of the legs of the stool. He swung and started to strangle slowly. I stroked and stroked, looking at the hate he had for all women written on his face."

Flora knew that Ffion had passed the point of no return. She reached into the cooler bag, pulled out a bag of frozen peas and rubbed at Ffion with it. What had waxed firm now wavered then waned but the warm fluid that had been poised to spurt pleasurably now oused limply into a sample tube held by Mother.

"And as I collected his last contribution to the world and we watched his life force leave him"

Ffion's emotions somersaulted and she shuddered.

They left her for a while. Twice more the witches harvested that seed.

At the fourth attempt Flora looked at a flaccid organ then at Mother, "I think we have enough and I think the herbal hormones have taken her back."

They untied Ffion's legs and removed her leg irons then her manacles. Ffion slumped onto the floor and Flora threw the blanket over her. She watched as the witches left carrying their bags, taking what they had taken from her. Her unhappiness was overwhelming. She was dirty, she was ashamed, she was foul. At that moment she envied the witch's victim for his death. Time passed and her heart spilled over with nothingness.

It was dark when Flora returned. She lifted a large bath tub off the wall and filled it with warm water. She took Ffion's blanket and guided her towards the tub. She washed Ffion gently. She saw the look on Ffion's face.

"I was raped when I was seventeen by someone I trusted. I had to face him at school every day. Welcome to a woman's world where men just take what they want. You want to be a woman? Whatever you're feeling at the moment, get over it."

Ffion wept and Flora comforted her. But she knew Flora was right, she just had to get over it. Ffion dressed in the clothes she'd brought with her and her spirit returned.

"Flora, why did you do the frozen pea thing to spoil my orgasm?"

"We couldn't have you enjoying yourself, after all, you're a slave. Our magic required me to take your sperm. If you'd have orgasmed you'd have happily given your sperm. No, I had to take it from you." Flora grinned, "In any case, I really like doing it. I just love the look of disappointment on men's little sad faces as they miss out on the orgasm they want so much. Every woman knows that feeling of disappointment."

The witches were arriving and there were yew logs to be brought into the house. Mother was sitting by the fire.

"Mother, may I ask you something?"

Mother smiled her assent.

"That man, his seed, weren't you afraid any children would turn out evil?"

"No, of course not. We knew they'd be raised with love and kindness."

"Do you know where they are?"

"I know where some of them are and they're fine people. They'd be about your age now. The seventh sample is the one I think about the most. They are born with a destiny, one that is starting to be fulfilled."

"Where are they now?"

"You're a slave and you'll never know what we do with your specimens. And you'll certainly never be told by me about the seventh seed I took."

"Do they know?"

"No, and maybe they will never know, or maybe they will. There is much that's unwritten. Now! Get to your work slave."

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers