FFVII: Remake - Be a Dick to Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cloud pulled out from Jessie F, to the sound of her disappointed "Awww," and he now had two identical pussies in front of him, wet and begging for his cock.

He plugged Jessie C's hole, and kept plugging at it, ramming his achingly hard meat deep inside the tight squeeze of her hot snatch. As she loudly moaned her approval to Cloud, Jessie F started frigging herself, her own self, watching as her other self was fucked into ecstacy by Cloud. Jessie C had her eyes closed, head tilted slightly backwards, and it happened suddenly, she just kept moaning, louder, and rocked, first in pace with Cloud's thrusts, and tilted her head further back, and even Jessie F didn't realize at first that she was coming, that her other self was coming. The moans became a whine, and she arched her back, and shuddered forcefully, erratically. Jessie F caressed her breasts with her free hand, because she could, and realized she might never see this ever again, would never feel her own touch on her skin, in this way or any other.

Cloud breathed hard, as the other Jessie came, her pussy milking his cock for his seed, but he was helpless to stop his climax when coaxed by Jessie's orgasmic sex. Before he knew it, he was spurting semen inside her, filling Jessie's raspberry with cream. He pulled out with huge effort, grunting and gasping, but he only got that far before it was too much for him, surrendering fully to his eruption. His rigid rod spewed long, thick ropes of ejaculate all over the twin pussies in front of him, coating the Jessies' hungry nether lips with heavy cream. Jessie F was still frigging herself, and she gasped with delight as Cloud's hot manmilk landed all over her hand and pussy.

Suddenly, the post-orgasmic Jessie C slumped over Jessie F, while Cloud still continued spurting spunk all over them. Jessie C's ass and the jumbled leotard and Jessie F's crotch got abundantly splattered with his pearly goo, copious strands of jizz making a total cummy mess of the lower parts of both of the Jessies.

"Hnnngh..." grunted Cloud, breathing heavily as he watched the lewd sight of the jizz-decorated Jessies and their creamy raspberries, the deluge of white seed centered around their semen-soaked cunts. Jessie C's blue leotard was now even more of a cummy mess than F's had been.

"Is he done?" asked Jessie F, but Jessie C only sighed in response, spent and in post-climactic bliss. "Cloud?" she asked, but he just stumbled over to his discarded pants.

With a sigh of resignation, Jessie F picked up the pace of her frigging, pausing to scoop up some of Cloud's sperm into her pussy. With strained gasps, masturbating with her hand and snatch covered with Cloud's baby batter, the almost equally naked Jessie C spent over her, Jessie F came, breaking into ragged moans, shuddering and jolting, until she felt dizzy, and spent, and with final shocks of her body, her orgasm gave way to blissful contentment. She pulled out her hand, and tiredly tasted Cloud's seed, then gave her fingers to Jessie C for a taste.

Cloud wiped his cock off onto red panties, and then threw them onto the general direction of the Jessies' clothes lying around on the floor. He pulled up his pants and fastened his boots, then looked at the two Jessies. The two beautiful, mostly naked, virtually identical women were tangled up together, their nether regions adorned with his white, gooey sperm.

"I need someplace else to bunk for the night. Maybe Tifa's still up," said Cloud to himself, and left.

12