All Comments on 'FH: Just Found Heaven Ch. 01: SAM'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamous4 months agoAuthor

Apologies. It looks like the formatting issues weren't addressed and the italics didn't take in all the flashback pieces. Hopefully it's readable. I'll try to reach out to the Lit team. Thanks

Cane23Cane234 months ago

Welcome back and happy holidays dear @WasAlmostFamous! Hope you are doing well.

I've been so enthralled to see the first chapter of your new story this morning. You know what I think about your writing, but I have to underline again how wonderful writing style you have!

Well, I didn't expect Sam would tell Ben about that unfortunate kiss... Anyway, you have made a great point here, Sam wants a new, fresh start, without lies, without ghosts from the past.

We still don't know has been Max's commitment issues just result of his selfishness or there is some deeper insecurity reason for that. I suppose the following chapters and Max's POV is going to give an answer. Anyway, Ben is so much better and "healthier" choice for the future, and I hope Max will find his own Ben.

The symbolic of the roses as overture to proposal is so romantic and emotional that reading those lines left me breathless.

Finally, I've been wondering since first story about Connor's and especially Sam's ex and their reasons for betrayal. Of course, if you are an asshole the reason is not necessary, especially in extreme conditions as war but still, I've been wandering "why". Probably the same question Sam is asking himself all his life, but sometimes there is no answer why others are bastards...

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamous4 months agoAuthor

Cane, wait till chapter 2! Lol... it will be Max's POV and a lot of things get explained about Devlin and about Connor. It's a long one so hopefully it and chapter 03 will be posted soon. Tara's POV is the 3rd chapter and supports Max's and gives more clarity. Chapter 04 is Ben's which was difficult to wrote because theres so much there to show how he got to this place from his previous escort days. Lots of stuff coming I hope that you and other readers will enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...