First Kiss

Story Info
On break from college, a man comes face to face with life.
12k words
4.59
6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Kiss

"The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial moment of any love story. It changes the relationship between the two people much more strongly than even the final surrender because this kiss already has within it that surrender." (Emil Ludwig)

As my flight touched down, I felt a shiver of excitement knowing that I would have almost two weeks at home to see my family and spend time with friends before returning to college to pick up some mid-semester credits. This was my second year, having just finished my fourth semester, and with some effort, I could graduate six months early if I kept taking extra courses. Not that I didn't like school, but I had my eyes set on law school and did not want to waste time hanging around.

My best friend, Trey, was to pick me up since he returned from school in Amsterdam the day before and wanted to be the first to welcome me home, a gesture that irritated my parents and my sister. Trey was someone that I have known my whole life, and we were very close before we left for college so my family members reluctantly accepted my decision.

As I approached the baggage claim carousel I saw Trey walking toward me with outstretched arms and a big smile on his face. We exchanged enthusiastic greetings and Trey gave me the traditional Dutch greeting of three kisses on my cheeks which he followed with a long hug. "I missed you and look forward to having some time together and hanging out like we did before," he said while giving me another kiss on the cheek.

"I feel the same and have wondered how much you would have changed after spending so much time abroad. Aside from the kisses, you seem the same," I replied with a laugh.

After retrieving my bag, I walked with Trey to his car and we began the 30-minute drive to my parent's home. As we talked in the car on the ride home, I soon realized that we easily picked the last conversations that we had several months earlier, and I felt relaxed in Trey's company although something seemed different from the way I remembered him. He seemed more mature, quieter in a pleasant sense, and more aware of sensitive issues that would never usually bother him in the past. I wondered if I came across the same way to him or if I presented the same high school silliness that I did over three years ago. Pushing these matters aside, I settled into the seat and listened to his stories, told some of mine and we laughed together as we reminisced.

Arriving at my home, Trey stopped shy of the driveway and said that he would leave me to catch up with family while he got some sleep since he was suffering from jet lag and suggested that we meet up the following evening for "burgers and beers" at our favorite tavern. I readily agreed and after thanking him for the lift I got out of the car to get my bag from the trunk. Trey got out as well and walked to the back. Closing the trunk lid after I took my bag, he stood facing me while looking into my eyes. I felt my stomach flutter with butterflies as we stood together silently for a moment, me with my bag in hand. Trey leaned his face toward me, cocking his head toward the right, and without hesitation, I did the same allowing our lips to meet. We held this kiss for about ten seconds before separating and staring at each other in silence. I placed my bag on the pavement to free my arms and wrapped them around his torso, pulling him close. Trey took my head in his hands and kissed me hard on the mouth, slipping his tongue gently between my lips and keeping it there for a long while until discretion made us separate.

"I have wanted to do that for a long time Chris, and I could not wait any longer. I don't feel that I must apologize but if I am wrong, please tell me and I will," he said.

"No apology necessary," I replied as I caught my breath. "I will say that it was unexpected but not unwelcome. Why did you wait so long?"

"We're friends Chris, and I did not wish to overstep societal boundaries and lose my best friend because I was too honest with my emotions." Trey paused for a moment and then continued with a quiet laugh, "In all the years that we have known each other, didn't you ever feel like kissing me? If you did, why didn't you? And if you didn't, I guess I understand but I would be disappointed."

I laughed along with him and reached for my bag, "I'm a tease, Trey, you know that. See you tomorrow." I began walking slowly up the path to the front door, slightly accentuating the movement of my hips as I went and saw it swing open and my mother walk out to meet me. I heard Trey's car start in the background and knew that it was time to come back to the real world.

As my mother met me with a hug and a kiss she exclaimed, "We heard Trey's car pull up a few minutes ago but it has taken forever for you to get your stuff together. Don't you know that we are anxious to see you?"

"Sorry, we were catching up and I couldn't leave mid-story. You know what Trey is like once he starts talking," I replied.

I was greeted by my dad and sister Rachel as we walked into the house, and it was nice to all be together again. My father was thrilled to have another male in the house to even things out, and my mom was happy to have her baby boy to fawn over while my sister seemed pleased to have a younger person nearby to tease and run errands, or so she thought. From my perspective, I was glad to be around people whose history I shared.

After some brief hellos and preliminary questions, I brought my bag to my room and quickly absorbed the familiar surroundings. Rachel followed several steps behind me as we continued our back-and-forth conversation about school and life in general but once inside my bedroom she became slightly more serious and flashed a mischievous grin. "I heard Trey's car pull up while I was in my room and couldn't resist looking out the window to see you approach. I was very happy to see you get out of the car and I watched you get your bag but before heading downstairs I stopped to flick off the light," she said quietly with a Cheshire Cat smile. "I took one last look outside before leaving my room and boy, was I glad I did."

A sudden knot formed in my stomach as I became enveloped by a sense of dread. "I'm surprised that you didn't race downstairs to beat Mom out the door to viciously attack me for old time's sake," I joked, hoping to change the topic.

"I've matured and I also found the view from up here much more interesting," she teased.

"Watching your brother pick up his bag and walk to the house can't be that exciting, even for you," I replied with a grin.

"Don't be coy, Chris, you know exactly what I mean," she said. "How was it?"

I was running the situation over quickly in my mind trying to find the most plausible explanation for what she said and what she might have seen if anything at all. Sure, she could see to the end of the driveway, but it was somewhat dark so how much could she actually see? Then there was the matter of depth perception; if she saw two figures how close were they to one another? I might be able to bluff past these points but the most troubling part to me was her final statement: "How was it?" She clearly saw something that interested her in a strange and mischievous way and there was enough information gleaned by what she saw to have her ask "How was it?" so I was forced to focus on the word "it" as it summed up the problem.

"I am not trying to be evasive but I am puzzled. What "it" am I being asked about? I am only an immature college sophomore trying to understand an older, more worldly, and sophisticated graduate student. I think you must be clearer in your question if you want me to provide an answer," I replied while trying to make light of the situation.

"It's refreshing to see that you have grown up a little bit over the past year. There was a time when you would have stammered and told me to fuck off and leave your room. Of course, I would have teased you for weeks regardless," she responded.

"If that is not your plan then I believe we have both grown up a bit, Rachel."

She smirked and calmly said, "I can only grow so much when it comes to you Chris. Tell me, how was it to kiss Trey?" then a long pause before continuing. "It appeared quite intense from what I saw, and I am curious how it felt to passionately kiss your best friend and hug him as if you just returned from war. Was it pleasant? Did he slip his tongue into your mouth or was your tongue in his?"

"Chris, come downstairs with Rachel and join Mom and me for a celebratory welcome-home drink," my father shouted from the living room. "It's too soon to be closeted in your room."

"Yes Chris, let's go downstairs to sit together before continuing our talk, perhaps downstairs," said Rachel as she turned toward the door.

"You're such a bitch, Rachel," I said with a forced smile before starting to follow her, adding, "By the way, have you seen Anne recently?"

Rachel stopped on the stairs and replied while turning to face me, "I have to work at being a bitch but I sense that it may come naturally to others."

Contrary to what I thought possible after my conversation with my sister, the evening and dinner was a pleasant affair with a lot of laughter and reminiscing. Families tend to lighten their moods when they come together even if it is for a short time. Depending upon the amount of underlying tension between the people involved, this period is variable. We had no major issues as a family so we could relax and be ourselves for better or worse. Rachel and I got along very well as siblings so aside from gentle teasing there was no animosity between us, and I did not expect that to change regardless of what either of us said earlier. I knew that she would tease me about Trey in private but when other people were present, I knew she would have my back and vice versa.

As for my not so naïve comment, Rachel never really knew for certain that I spied on her after an afternoon at the pool when she was home from college one summer, and that I saw her in bed with her roommate at the time, a beautiful girl named Anne. They were in a classic sixty-nine position, Rachel had her head buried between Anne's legs causing Anne to whimper in ecstasy while Anne was doing the same to her. Anne pulled on Rachel to get deeper into her slick pussy and Rachel cried out as she experienced a particularly intense orgasm. The sight and sound of the two women inspired me to go to my room and masturbate to relieve the tension but I never told Rachel so as not to cause her any embarrassment. It was an erotic vision that came back every so often and remains very stimulating even years later.

I had breakfast with my mom the next day and managed some shopping on my own before returning home to shower and get ready to go out for the evening. As my father and I were sitting around sharing a beer in his office, having some one-on-one time, Rachel poked her head in to say hello and ask about plans for the evening. Mom and Dad were going out with friends and I said I was going out as well so Rachel had to fend for herself. She did not seem very enthusiastic about the prospect and asked if I was going to dinner with Trey and if I was, maybe she might tag along. I told her that as much as I enjoyed hanging out with her, Trey and I had further plans and tonight would not work but suggested a raincheck so she knew that I was not annoyed with her or her comments.

Rachel feigned a pouty face and said how she had hoped to have some time with Trey and me and was disappointed although her eyes were mischievously twinkling. She added that she might call Anne to see if she was doing anything and maybe they would get together for a glass of wine as a fallback. I smiled and said that it sounded like a great idea adding that I was confident they would have an enjoyable evening together. "I wish you the same, brother," she replied with a grin as she left.

My father had sat quietly listening to the conversation and when we were alone he said, "It is nice to see that you two get along so well. At times I sense that I only understand part of the conversation but at least what I see is pleasant."

"Yeah, Rachel can be difficult but always in a good-natured way. I may call her a bitch but it's a term of endearment between us and not taken seriously."

"Okay, I understand but don't let it get out of hand. She is family above all else, and even teasing within a family can turn ugly," he responded.

"I never forget that fact and I am confident that Mom has had the same discussion with Rachel," I said with a laugh.

"Of course," replied my father with a laugh as well.

Trey and I met as planned and had a pleasant dinner and several beers in familiar surroundings. I told him about my conversation with Rachel and how she teased me about what she saw. At first, he seemed a little bothered by it but I assured him that all was well and that Rachel was just being Rachel. Trey touched my hand, apologized for being so forward, and realized that he should have waited until we were alone to kiss me, not doing it in the street. I took his fingers in my hand and told him that I was glad that he didn't wait because the timing was perfect even if the setting was not. Trey smiled and said, "I wish we were somewhere else right now because I want you to know how I feel. I don't want to wait anymore."

"I feel the same and would want nothing more than to be in bed with you doing all the things that we missed over the years. The house is empty so we could go there for an hour or two if you like," I said.

"As good as that sounds I don't want to rush things. Our summer cabin is free and it may take a couple of hours to get it cleaned up, but we could spend the weekend there or at least a whole day. We would not have to worry about being interrupted and we could relax."

"Trey, that sounds great. Let's plan to go midday Friday and come back Sunday morning. We could bring some food and wine, and have a relaxing time just for the two of us," I replied.

"Okay, let's do it," he said and squeezed my hand.

We finished our drinks and had a nightcap at the bar before heading home. I dropped Trey at his house, and we spent some time in my car kissing and talking before I returned home. I arrived to see Rachel's car parked in the street in front of the house so I knew she was home but apparently not planning to stay. I entered quietly, hung up my jacket, and walked up to my room, stopping momentarily by Rachel's door to listen to the muffled sounds that came from within. It soon became obvious that what was going on inside was definitely romantic in nature and that she would appreciate some privacy.

After a minute I went to my room and got ready for bed, thinking about that summer afternoon and not making a secret of being home. After brushing my teeth I lay in bed reading a book when Rachel's bedroom door opened and I saw her tiptoeing to the stairway followed by Anne. "Hi Anne," I said loudly. "How's everything with you? It's been a while."

"Hey Chris," Anne replied matter of factly. "All good here and it's nice to see you again. Best to Trey."

Ah Rachel, sweet innocent Rachel. She knew that she was discovered but she was certainly not troubled by it. It also became obvious that she shared what she saw transpire between Trey and me with Anne, and my secret was now in the hands of another person, an outsider to the family who does not have the level of trust that I shared with my sister. As I thought about it, I concluded that whatever will happen with Trey will happen for the best and I had no intention of living a double life. Rachel must have come to the same conclusion in her own right because she made no pretense to me about her relationship with Anne.

I had enough intrigue for the evening so after a while I turned off the light in the hallway and my room, and slowly began to drift off to sleep with my door slightly ajar. It was not long before I was brought back to consciousness by the muffled sound of steps on the stairs followed by the click of the latch of Rachel's bedroom door. This was followed by the sounds from Rachel's bathroom as she prepared for bed and then silence.

As I was drifting off to sleep for the second time, I again heard the sound of the door latch but very quiet this time. The floor in the hallway creaked softly, betraying the presence of someone walking quietly past the stairs, and then came the change to the ambient lighting as my bedroom door opened and closed, followed by a soft click from the latch.

I remained still and focused on the sounds in the room, sensing the presence of another person moving quietly within my room and ultimately bumping into my bed. I gently rolled onto my back and opened my eyes to the darkness but otherwise remained motionless. With the light from my window, I could make out the silhouette of my sister's head and shoulders as she leaned her head over toward my face as she approached and I could smell the musky scent of her sex. I felt the soft touch of her lips as they rested on mine, a gentle kiss followed by slightly more pressure as her tongue ever so slowly separated my lips and entered my mouth. I did not have the willpower or desire to resist her, so I returned her kiss, our kiss, and placed my hands on her naked back. Rachel slowly crawled onto my bed, slipping under the covers and placing her naked body on top of mine while I wrapped my arms around her. My hands moved from her shoulders down her back to her buttocks which I then caressed, as I felt the movement of muscles under her soft skin. She kissed me again, harder this time and more forceful in her tongue's penetration, and then she whispered, "Does this feel as good to you as it does to me?"

I could barely manage an audible, "yes" before a soft moan escaped my lips.

"You want me, don't you?" she said. "You want to feel my hot, wet pussy wrap around your cock and hold you tight, don't you? You want to know how I feel on the inside and find out if your imagination has been correct all these years, don't you? Should I let you find out?"

"Yes, Rachel, please," I whispered breathlessly.

Our naked bodies clung together frozen until Rachel began to move slowly, gyrating her hips and grinding her smooth, slick vagina against my erect penis, with our lips pressed together and our tongues searching and darting in each other's mouth. Rachel inched upward on my body until my rock-hard cock was poised at the entrance to her vagina and then she gently slid back down pushing my stiff dick into her wet pussy, moaning loudly in pleasure, a tantric embrace. I held her tightly for several minutes as we moved in unison, moaning in ecstasy as we felt the rush toward orgasm, Rachel holding my neck and applying increasing pressure while I clawed at her back.

I could not hold my orgasm back any longer and cried out as I came, followed shortly by what is best described as a muffled scream and repeated spasms in Rachel's body as she reached orgasm as well. We kissed again, more gently this time, and Rachel collapsed on top of me, lying limp in my arms while still impaled by my slowly shrinking penis. I held her in my arms and felt her breath on my neck and the softness of her body against mine.

After a few minutes, Rachel whispered, "Do you hate me?"

"Yes," I replied softly, "but only in the most loving way."

Rachel snuggled against my arms and chest and eventually, my penis slipped out of her with a soft slurping sound which made her laugh. "I haven't heard that sound in quite a while," she said, "and I will admit that I sort of miss it."

"I'll admit that it is a pleasant sound but the jury is out on whether I miss it or not," I replied.

Rachel laughed again and it was nice to hear. She wriggled closer to me and asked, "Did you taste Anne's pussy when we kissed?"