Fi Ch. 04: Mike's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple?" It must have been something special if the games hadn't stopped after the first firing. Fi was gently rubbing her clitoris at this idea.

"Two at the same time, in a hot tub, so the story goes," confirmed Pete. Fi sank a finger into her soppy cunt. A guy who could handle a threesome was a guy who could handle her. Her head was almost on Pete's stomach, and she picture herself french kissing another girl with his dick between them.

"Sally was one of them," Pete went on. Fi wasn't listening anymore, but he didn't know that. "She was lecturing and I was tutoring the same subject. I was actually pretty angry with him about it. Sally was a good friend."

Fi bit her lip as she brought herself to an orgasm thinking about her boyfriend's buddy. She came, and then came to a decision, and picked up the pace of her strokes.

"She told me that it was worth it for something that size. I'm not sure, even now, if she meant it."

"Some are bigger than others," Fi answered, absently. Pete had no idea that she was fantasising about screwing his buddy in the next room, but she knew how to get him off.

"He's lying right out there, you know," she whispered, thinking about how hard he'd gotten the last time she mentioned Mike in the next room, "where your cum stains are on the sofa."

He didn't know why, but that thought made Pete suddenly begin to blow. Fi quickly moved her head away and let Pete spend his sticky load onto his chest and stomach. Before the last pumps were done, tricky Fi was out of bed and had ghosted to the room door. She turned to him and made a show of licking her fingers. There was nothing on there, but it still made him pump the last few spurts further up his stomach. As she had planned, Pete would have to have a shower before he would join them.

"I'll go make coffee while you get cleaned up," she said with a wicked smile. Game on, she thought.

Sleeping on the sofa isn't comfortable when you're over six feet tall. Mike had unzipped the sleeping bag so that he could hang his feet over the side. When Do walked in, his head was on the arm of the sofa, where her tits had been resting while Pete had plastered her face with hot jizz.

That was before she had heard about Mike's pussy destroyer. She had the time it took Pete to shower to confirm the rumour. It was tempting just to throw back the sleeping bag and get a look. Really tempting. It would be stupid, though. Even if she did get a peek, Mike wouldn't be impressed, and the last thing she needed was for Mike to warn Pete about her cheating. Somehow, Fi had to get Mike to make the first move.

She headed into the kitchen, a plan formulating in her mind. Patience, that was the key. Rushing in could be disastrous, but there was also a deadline. If Mike moved back to his place without starting something, it would be too late. Today, she would do all she could to get him to want her. By the evening, he was going to be desperate to dick her deep.

The clothes hamper was in the kitchen, waiting to get washed, so she dug through and found a white t-shirt. Perfect.

Stashing the college football jersey out of sight near the kitchen door, she threw on the white tee.

Pete had one of those extendable mixer taps in his kitchen. When she first saw it, she pretended to be confused and even scared by it, but the potential to have some fun with it was obvious. Now, the fun was about to begin.

Using the hose, she put a little lukewarm water into the coffee pot. Then, she sprayed her t-shirt thoroughly with cold water until the t-shirt was completely see through and her nipples were like diamonds. Finally, she soaked the outside of the pot, making it messy and wet all round her. Then, and only then did she squeal like a little girl.

"Mike! Help!" She called out.

Mike threw off the sleeping bag and rushed into the kitchen. Fi drank in the confused, groggy look he carried in with him. She continued drinking in the bulging in his shorts. He was certainly big. The bulge swung like a weighty pendulum as he moved towards her.

Fi was soaked. Mike barely noticed the coffee pot she held in one hand or the hose style faucet in the other. Try as he might, Mike could not help staring at her full, round boobs through the wet t-shirt. They were gorgeous, natural and pert with protruding nipples and wide areolas. Did she know how visible they were?

"Here," she said. Mesmerised as he was, Mike didn't see her proffer the coffee pot. As Fi had hoped, he wasn't looking at all, which gave her all the time she needed to carefully aim the spout, and pour the contents of the pot down the front of his shorts.

"What the fuck!" He shrieked, immediately jumping back with a start. The damage was already done. The wet shorts started to cling to his shocked but still stiffening member. Fi marvelled quietly at is girth and increasing length.

"Come on," she implored him, sounding exasperated, while bullishly steering events in her favour. "Look at me, I need help!"

Mike was certainly looking at her. The water had soaked her right down to the navel, and it seemed to still be spreading downwards.

He imagined for a moment the t-shirt clinging to her pussy. What a view that would be! Of course he didn't know that her pussy was already soaked from the antics she was planning. Even more so, now, as she watched the thumping great growth in his shorts become even more prominent.

"Take this," she entreated, thrusting the coffee pot forward with enough force to shoot water from the spout. This time, though, he dodged it, snatching the pot from her grip.

"Great," she breathed, clenching and unclenching her hand as if it was cramping. "Thanks."

With her now freed hand, she peeled the t-shirt up and out from her breasts and let it go. All that she achieved was to make the t-shirt fall more between her titties, so Mike could clearly see them jiggling with more definition. He was beginning to pitch quite the tent, wet though it was. Fi was enjoying the occasional peek.

"Why don't you just let go of the..." Mike pointed vaguely at the faucet. "Of course," Fi laughed, letting the faucet hose go. It settled harmlessly over the sink. "what an idiot!" She slapped her forehead as an exclamation point, but immediately lost her balance. Both of her hands instinctively rushed to break her fall, so she didn't have a free hand to catch the t-shirt, which floated up like a parachute.

Mike moved to grab her, but he still had the half full coffee pot in his hand. The contents spilled out before he realised what was going on.

Fi landed on her ass, with a grunt, and immediately realised that her bare ass was on the cold, wet tiles. A squeak escaped her lips when the water from the coffee pot splashed her abdomen and legs. It was the water hitting her bare pussy that caused her the most shock, though. She yanked the t-shirt down with another squeal, holding it between her legs, while her knees were pointed upward. She pulled I so tightly that the neck stretched down, and the areola of both nipples became exposed.

Mike was about to burst out of his shorts. He'd caught a glimpse of her puffy, shaved snatch, and now she was less than an inch from exposing her nipples. It was a mammoth effort of will not to take his big dick out and give her what she so obviously wanted. Fi could see that the material of his shorts was stretched to breaking point, and the grinding of his teeth, and she knew that she had him where she wanted him.

He put the coffee pot down and offered her his hand. She took it and pulled herself forward, grabbing his ass with her free hand and pulling him closer. She managed to work it so that his dick got caught up in her wet t-shirt and pulled the neck down. This made a few things happen. First, the wet t-shirt was stretched down below her tits. Second, her tits were pulled together, tightly. Third, Mike's cock was nestled between them. Fourthly, her face was pulled in closer to him.

Mike was suitably embarrassed by this turn of events, but his dick didn't care one jot. It was getting pressed between two warm, wet tits. It just got bigger and harder.

Mike gave her arm a sharp tug upwards, which, to him, seemed like the way to go. It might have worked if Fi was trying to get up, but she wasn't. The cock between her tits felt too good. She let herself move up enough that the shirt was stretched a little more, and her tits squeezed tighter together. All of the jostling couldn't fail to have an effect. Mike was fully hard now. When Fi dropped down a little, her tits pulled the shorts down, and the end of his dick popped right out the top of his shorts. She felt it hit her chin.

This was exactly what Fi was hoping for. The next part of her plan was to have him fall on top of her. She prepared to shift her weight, but before she could make a move Mike let go of her hand and made a move to cover himself.

He was absolutely mortified. The way he was feeling, it was amazing that his dick was still hard at all. They say there's not enough blood to fill both heads, but Mike's cheeks were burning, and so was his cock.

Fi was doing most of this very deliberately, but she had not planned what happened now.

When Mike let her go just as she was about to pull him down, she lost her balance. She was already leaning forward, so she fell into Mike. Instinctively her hand grabbed whatever was nearby, which, since it was on Mike's ass, was his shorts. His dick head had already escaped their confines, but as the t-shirt lost tension, her tits loosened off and the massive meat they had been holding fell under its own weight. Faster than anyone could react, Fi pulled his wet shorts down and the gargantuan meaty rod landed with a thump on her face.

It was warm and wet and shocking, but satisfyingly heavy. The scent of it was intoxicating. It blocked one of her eyes completely. Through the other eye, she could see Mike's face. It was ghost white with shock, but a wicked grin was growing on it, and there was naked lust in his eyes. His hand moved to the back of her head, and she started to pucker her lips.

The weight of his dick moved away from her face, leaving it feeling deserted. It was a moment before she realised that he had lifted it. Up close like this, the girth was incredible.

"Mike?" came Pete's voice from the kitchen door. "I thought Fi was making coffee?"

"Yeah, man," Mike answered carefully. He moved his dick to the side so that it didn't cover her face. "She had an accident, and spilled water over herself."

At this point, Fi's pussy was soaked. She was in exactly the spot she liked to be in. A big, fat, manly cock before her. Swinging balls waiting to be emptied. The scent of a man in her nostrils. Her naive, trusting boyfriend in the room. It took every ounce of willpower not to suck Mike's dick, or lick his balls, or even just wrap her hands around that fat shaft.

But she didn't. Even when she felt Mike's hand in her hair. All she did was look, and silently gasp at the sheer enormity of this man's erection.

Mike was tempted, too. Looking down on a bitch with his dick on her face. It's like something from a porno. He'd obviously done it before, but those were college sluts. This was his buddy's girlfriend. He almost just grabbed her by the hair and stuffed her face full of dick. He could feel her breath on his balls. She wanted it. She had somehow manipulated him into this position, he knew it. And now, here he was lying to his buddy, considering burying his bone into his buddy's girlfriend.

Open wide, he thought. He looked down, but she was not there. It took a second before he saw her. The sneaky bitch was crawling off.

Crawling away from a huge, hard, horny horsecock. This, she thought, was new territory. Now to sneak past the boyfriend, back into the bedroom. That was not so new. To cover Mike's story, she would have to be back in the bedroom before Pete came looking. The toilet made no sense. Pete had been in the shower.

"Have you got a mop?" Mike asked, having already spotted one in the corner.

"Sure, hang on." Pete went to the corner, as Mike had hoped, which gave him a chance to pull up his wet boxers. It also gave Fi a chance to crawl past, and grab the football jersey she had been wearing when he last saw her.

"I can get this," Pete said. "Why don't you go get washed up."

"Sure, thanks."


12