Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 07

Story Info
“Now, why did you really come here, Kyle?”
2.7k words
4.75
3.5k
5

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers

Fiance of my Ex-Boss: Chapter 7 - My new couch

I was just about to leave when my phone rang, and a number I didn't have saved called me.

"Yes?"

"Hi, would you mind skipping the boulder today?"

"Kyle?"

"Yes."

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Talk?"

"Talk. Right. Okay, do you want me to pick you up?"

"No need. I will come over."

"Okay. Sure."

"Okay. See you soon. I will text Zack."

"Cool."

I hung up. Fuck, is he seriously coming over? It's not like I could think about anything else yesterday, but I have to say I wasn't expecting this. Does he want to fuck?

.

I went into the shower just to be sure. Then I heard the bell ring as I stepped out, so I just put a towel around my waist and went down.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Ehm... hi," he looked at me and grinned, "is this a bad time?"

"No, I was taking a shower since I won't go to the gym, so I won't shower later. Want to come in?" I pointed inside and stepped away.

"Sure."

Kyle walked in and took off his coat as I closed the door.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked with a neutral smile.

"Monday," Kyle sheepishly looked at me.

Damn it. Of course. Not that I minded. I just had enough talks about things like this not to get my hopes up. I liked him, which made everything harder, and I was certain he hadn't come here to tell me he just broke his engagement.

"Right, what about it?" I tried to act casual, as if I were talking with any married dude I had just fucked.

Kyle, however, looked at me, stunned. It was not that I didn't care about him; I just had good times with too many married guys to know it's much better to keep my hopes realistic. He is getting married in, like, what, two or three months? I don't suppose he will break up with the guy he's been with for a couple of years just to be with a guy he has known for two months and hooked up with him once.

Yet as I saw him, he looked hurt by my lack of care when he came. Should I care more? Did he expect me to throw myself on him the moment he stepped into my house? I have feelings, too. I will first protect them.

"Well, I just thought..." he looked flustered.

"Yes?" I raised my brow as if expecting some clearer explanation.

He looked genuinely disappointed in my reaction. Well, disappointed at first, but I could see he was slowly starting to blush. But not in a good way.

.

"Fuck man, seriously?"

"What?" I asked, not even considering his feelings. Was he disappointed that I was not by his knees when he decided to visit me? What is he expecting? He is the one engaged.

Kyle crossed his arms in front of his wide chest and broadened his shoulders. As if he had just made up his mind that he understood everything. What the fuck?!

"You are unbelievable!" Kyle slammed his arms down and turned to his coat. "You know what? Fuck it, nothing."

And now he is upset. What the fuck did I do?

He just went to the door. I took his hand and stopped him. "What just happened over here?" I pointed my finger at his forehead.

"Fuck you. I am going."

"Why? You just came."

"Like you even care about that!" Now he looked genuinely hurt.

"Well, maybe I do."

"Then you are a great actor. You should change the profession."

"Kyle, seriously, whatever expectations you had, and I didn't fulfill, I am sorry, but I am my own person."

Kyle rolled his eyes in anger. "You just got what you wanted. It's fine. I get it."

"No, I hadn't, I still didn't get to fuck you, but I can live with that." I tried to smirk, but it wasn't making anything better.

"Right. Let me go," he looked meaningfully at my hand holding his arm.

.

Not a chance, drama queen. I stepped closer and pulled on his arm firmly. My look gently traveled his hurt face. "Why did you come, Kyle?" I spoke softly.

"I wanted to see you," he scoffed at me angrily.

"Good, we are getting somewhere. You see me."

He was past that. Kyle jerked his arm from my hand. "Fuck, this was a mistake."

"Coming here?"

"Yes," Kyle reached for the door, and I did the only thing I could think of. I slammed the door with my palm and kept it there. He pierced me with his eyes.

"Look, big guy. I wish I could help you, but you didn't give me any information I can work with; you just came, flipped, and demanded to leave."

I grabbed his coat from him and tossed it aside, taking him by the hand. "Come in, sit on my new couch. It's amazing, by the way." I winked at him as I led him into the living room. "Breathe for a minute. Then you can tell me what this was about."

.

Kyle followed me but kept peering at me. "You don't care at all about me, do you?"

I stopped in front of my couch and looked at him seriously. "I do care a great deal about you, Kyle. I am just not naïve."

"What do you mean?"

"Sit."

He stared at me.

"Please."

Kyle still looked hurt but sat down.

"Comfy, right?"

"It's fine. Karl has better."

Ouch, that was a hard pill to swallow. I don't give a fuck if Karl has one from gold or a wooden bench. I hated being compared to him in anything, especially by a guy dating him and lusting over me at the same time.

.

"Then you should go sit there."

"I wanted to. You wouldn't let me go."

"You acted like some crazy woman. You weren't making any sense."

Kyle looked around, uncomfortable and still visibly annoyed. "Fine. I tried your great couch. Can I leave now?"

"Why are you so butthurt?"

"I thought it meant something."

"What did?"

"Fuck, you really are cold!"

"You mean Monday?"

"Yes, you dick!"

"Are you breaking up with Karl?"

He looked taken aback by that question. "No."

"Right, then, what do you want me to do? Act butthurt over that?"

"I don't know, maybe like you care?"

"I told you, Kyle, I do care, but what are you expecting of me? Pounce on you the second you come? Bat my eyelashes on you and beg you to break up with him and be with me? Who do you think I am? We made a conscious decision. We didn't even fuck, for god's sake. I like you, but I will not fight a lost battle."

"Why do you think it's a lost battle?" his tone grew weaker.

I scoffed. "Cute, but I wasn't born yesterday, dear. You haven't told him. You are still dating him and marrying him in like a month?"

"Three," he pouted quietly.

"Cool. So, again, what do you expect me to do?"

"I don't know," he shook his head and turned away from my stare.

.

My big flustered man... He was so cute just then. I exhaled, realizing we were both players, and he just thought he got played. It's not that I don't want to be with him. I do. I just know better than to expect that.

"Okay," I wanted to turn the page. I came closer, towering over him.

Kyle looked at me angrily. I put one knee on the couch next to his leg, my arm grabbed the top of the backrest behind his shoulder, and I leaned toward him. Kyle looked over my ripped, bare chest and at my junk, covered only by a towel. He took a sharp breath.

"What do you think you are doing?"

I took his chin and tilted his head to me more, "Kyle, you didn't come here with the intention to date me. You would have told him if you had. And honestly, I would have thought you were naive if you did."

He shook my hand off his jaw, glaring at me.

"Cute, hot as fuck, but naïve," I continued calmly. "I like you, Kyle. I like you a lot. I cummed twice yesterday, jerking to that memory of you Monday, but I am not stupid." I put my hand on the side of his neck and brushed the bottom of his jaw with my thumb, slow movement up and down. I watched my thumb comb through his short beard and looked at his hot full lips and slightly round nose. Then I looked intently into his eyes.

"If you want to be with me, be with me, Kyle. But if you want to stay with him and fuck with me on the side, don't blame me for protecting my own feelings by having realistic expectations from you. Neither of us needs any guilt-tripping or fake talks about who you should be with and why. Yes, I want to fuck you, hell, maybe even let you fuck me, but I don't expect anything from you. Because I don't need to obsess about what you do with him. I would punch a hole in some wall if I had to imagine you fucking him now."

.

Kyle looked at me silently. His eyes were gentler.

"Now, why did you really come here, Kyle?"

Kyle touched my abs, traveling along the ridges up my chest, circling my nipple.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you."

I smiled. I had it the same. "What have you thought about, big guy?"

"Everything," Kyle whispered, gazing at my chest.

"Tell me," my fingers scratched his nape.

Kyle squeezed my right nipple and watched it harden. I was peering at his hungry eyes.

"Suck it." My voice was coarse, and I felt the rush in my cock.

Kyle looked into my eyes and pulled my right leg to the other side of his hips, me essentially straddling him like this. I sat on his lap and put my right arm on the other side of the backrest. He felt up my chest at caressed my soft fur. I could feel his dick growing on my glutes and balls. I took the back of his head and put him to my nipple. His tongue darted on it, encircling it.

"Suck it, boy."

Kyle closed his eyes, and his mouth opened, and he kissed it softly before latching on to it and sucking it slowly but forcefully. I moaned and tilted my head back slightly.

"Bite it."

I felt his teeth on that hard piece of flesh, and a jolt of pain ran through me, I hissed in ecstasy, and my dick twitched.

.

Kyle let go and looked at me. His hands went up my tights under the towel. He unwrapped it and threw it on the floor. My dick shot up and hit my stomach. Kyle couldn't keep himself from looking at it.

"Grab it, boy."

Kyle wrapped his fingers around it with both his hands.

"Fuck, you feel so good, boy."

I lowered my head and dove into his mouth, kissing him so hungrily that I had to grab his head with both hands to keep him steady. I loved kissing this man! The things he could do to my mouth with his tongue were spectacular. What could he do to my dick or my hole? I definitely must make him rim me!

.

Kyle let go with one hand off my dick and tried to reach his hard-on.

"Keep stroking it, boy."

"I am getting crazy here! I need to take my dick out as well!"

"I am not letting you fuck me just yet, bro," I grinned at him.

"Fuck! Then just let me stroke both of us!"

"I have a better idea."

I smirked and lay down on the sofa, spreading my legs. Kyle's eyes were black and dim. He looked at me with such a need that I thought he would try to rape me. I stroked my cock, watching him.

.

"Eat my pussy, bro."

Kyle inhaled sharply. His chest raised so high I was worried he would have a heart attack. Kyle turned his whole body to me and, in a fast move, took off his shirt along with the sweater. He raised my knees and pressed them to my sides. I grabbed his jaw and looked at him, deadly serious.

"If you just as stick a finger inside, I will kick you out! Is that clear?"

Kyle nodded. I let go of him and grabbed my knees, pulling them wider for him to have the best access. Then I lay down, my head resting on the side of the couch, watching him.

"Go to town on it." I grinned lustily.

Kyle licked my taint and moved down to my hole, licking it. It felt nice, but I was just about to think that he was not that good at it when he let himself loose, and I fucking lost it! I roared, feeling his tongue cherish my hole in such an amazing way that I wanted to stroke my cock and cum like that! But I just held my knees up for dear life, moaning like a cheap whore, enjoying the ride! Fuck he WAS good! The way he was rimming me with that tongue was outstanding!

I felt his hand push against the back of my thighs and suck my hole like a starving man. Fuck!

.

I left him to feast on it for a while. Enjoying the ride to the fullest and feeling my balls twitch. I was getting mad! I needed to fuck something at this point. I grabbed his hair, and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his head higher and stuck my dick in his mouth. Kyle was too horny to resist. I held his head from both sides and used him like the hottest flashlight ever. He sucked and twirled his tongue on the bottom of my shaft, and with the loudest roar, I filled his mouth with my load!

I shook for a few seconds, and then I pulled him up by the hair and mounted his mouth hard, tasting my cum.

.

"Fuck!" he moaned in a state of madness.

I was still hard and horny for that man! I pushed him onto his back and tore the rest of his clothing off him in rush movements. Kyle watched me with desperation as I dived into that hole as well.

He tilted his head and stroked his dick, moaning and shaking. I ate that muscle so hard that I basically fucked him with my mouth. Kyle was growling above me, and after a while, I saw his balls tighten and his cock twitch.

Fuck, his balls right now smelled absolutely intoxicating, and I would fuck him this second if he weren't a virgin. His crack was now soft as butter, and my tongue could go all the way in. I put my index and middle finger up to his mouth, and Kyle started licking them without thinking.

.

Then as I saw him getting close to the edge, I stuck a finger inside his hole, rimming it the whole time. He didn't even hiss. I found his button and pushed against it, watching him. His eyes opened in a flash, and Kyle roared so loud my neighbors must have heard him. I tried my luck and pushed the second finger in while I grabbed his dick from him and gulped it down, sucking him hard. His hands grabbed my head, and I felt him shaking all over.

Kyle moaned so desperately while I fingered him, attacking his button with each trust, and I bobbed on his cock. It took maybe a minute like this, and I heard his screams getting longer and deeper. His hands were shaking and clutching on my head, and his body shook uncontrollably. Then his back arched high, and he screamed for the last time, spraying his load all over my mouth.

.

I drank his load and pulled out my fingers while softly cleaning his cock with my mouth. Then I raised myself to look at him. Kyle was one spent mess laying on my new couch with closed eyes and breathing heavily with his mouth open.

What a fucking sight! Shame I don't have this on video!

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers