All Comments on 'Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 07'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Well, this certainly didn't go where I thought it was going last chapter. I suppose I should have learned by now to stop second guessing the author. I get where Ross is coming from, I been there several times myself. That need that we have not to be the one who's hurt in a relationship is just part of our self-preservation instinct. And no one likes being the side piece, the one who gets the left-over scraps of someone else's life when they can find time for you. But I really don't see that here. Kyle doesn't seem the type who'd ask that of someone. I have the impression he's genuinely unfulfilled in his relationship with Karl but is afraid to end it and take a chance with Ross unless he gets some form of commitment from him. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you've got planned for these guys. This was another ***** chapter that like always, leaves me wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES