All Comments on 'Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 10'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello dear readers.

.

In a few days, I will finish writing my main story Fiance of My Ex-Boss (posted on Patreon), and therefore we will be choosing a new main story I will be concentrating on.

.

Since you, my readers on LE will also be affected by this decision. I wanted to give you also a chance to participate in this decision.

.

For that reason, I decided to unlock the first three chapters of my side stories to the public - https://www.patreon.com/posts/79546809

.

As well as the Poll regarding what story will be chosen next - https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-main-story-80119503.

.

You are welcome to take a look at them and vote as well. The new main story will get a regular release on free websites also (the 3rd, 13th, and 23rd of the month).

.

Of course, please feel free to join us and become my patron or follower for more content at - https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk

I. Dusk

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

And that was that! After the argument, Ross and Kyle were over one another. Yeah, right! That is for a couple of long miserable days and sleepless nights later until they can't stand not being with each other. That wasn't an argument, it was a lover's spat. Looks like it's time for both of these guys to do some deep soul searching and come to terms with their feeling. Another ***** chapter.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

You summarized it perfectly well 😁 but it would be boring without a twist 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES