All Comments on 'Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 21'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Wow, I never realized Matt could be that volatile, but then you've always been really good at showing the different sides of your characters. This chapter even showed Brandon differently, he's always seemed so levelheaded and definitely not someone who'd wear funny tee-shirts and be considered a goofball. But this is one of the reasons why your stories seem so realistic, your characters are people we know or encounter in our own lives. Now, if this wasn't a hot mess with all of Matt's drama, I can't wait to find out what you've got coming up for Ross and Kyle in chapter #22.

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

I wish Matt would trust both Thomas and Ben and Ross. They all are backing up Thomas in this situation and Matt obviously loves him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES