Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, someone's excited," I said with a grin.

Amanda responded by pulling me more deeply into a kiss. I ended my hand's exploration for the moment, distracted by her intensity. As our mouths moved over one another, Amanda began to make small noises of arousal, her hunger for me becoming obvious.

So encouraged, I tilted to one side, pulling Amanda along with me, slowly flipping us over and leaving her on top. Without pausing, I took advantage of her shirt's newfound accessibility by pulling it over her body and tossing it off the bed. Even before I'd removed it, Amanda was already working on releasing her bra, and it came off the next moment.

Amanda's full breasts, now loose, hung freely above my face. Entranced, I reached for them and kneaded them softly, running my tongue over her hardened nipples. She moaned softly as I kept up my work, breaking occasionally to suck on her nipples in turn. Once they'd been pleasured enough, Amanda pressed downwards against me, bringing her face over mine once more.

I could see the lust in her eyes, so I didn't waste any more time. I moved my hands to her waist and hooked my fingers inside the hem of her jeans and panties. Having already opened them, I was able to slide them down easily, although Amanda had to help me remove them the rest of the way. I took the moment to remove my own boxers too, leaving us both totally naked.

As Amanda started to climb back over me, I saw Dante by the doorway. At some point, he had quietly removed his own clothes, and he was now stroking his own very erect cock. Seeing his girth out in the open hammered home for me what we were about to do. I was about to let this black man we hadn't seen in years impregnate my wife.

It was the mindfuck of all mindfucks. Was this really happening?

I didn't have time to wonder at it for long, though, as Amanda brought my attention back to her. She'd pressed her hips over mine, rubbing my cock with her body. Her own lubrication quickly spread to me, as she caressed my hardness with her pussy lips. As she continued to slide along me, she went a bit further each time, until at last, I felt the head of my cock slip against her opening. The angle was bad, though, and when she slid back down again, my cock remained trapped between us.

I was feeling edged, but Amanda wasn't done. Once more, she slid over me, and this time I was ready. As she reached my tip again, I guided my cock upwards, feeling it press squarely against her entrance. This time, as Amanda slid down, my cock stayed in place, and she impaled herself onto it.

I was instantly flooded with pleasure as Amanda's warm wetness surrounded my manhood. She'd taken my entire length at once, and for a moment, she remained motionless, holding me tightly in the grip of her walls, basking in the sensation of me filling her.

Amanda, like many women, had developed a decreased libido post-motherhood, but there was no sign of that now. Her horniness matched my own; a sexed-state unseen since our honeymoon. I knew the excitement of Dante watching was the likely reason for Amanda's rediscovered passion, but I didn't care. I was in heaven.

Soon though, the bliss of being inside Amanda wasn't enough. I needed more.

Adjusting my legs slightly for better leverage, I slowly pulled out of Amanda, feeling her juices coat my cock as I slid out from her. After I'd gone a couple inches, though, I pushed forward again, the sensation of the fresh thrust pleasuring us anew. Amanda's mouth opened slightly as endorphins flooded her brain.

I was barely in control myself, blazing wildly with lust. Instinctively, I began to pound into Amanda, not overly forceful, but steady. Each push seemed to take me deeper inside her, even though I knew I had maxed-out several thrusts before. Soon we were both moaning, as we meshed our bodies into one another.

Suddenly, I realized that I was about to cum. Warning bells went off in my brain, and I quickly pulled out of Amanda. Not a moment too soon—right as my cock fell onto my stomach, I exploded, sending streams of semen between our bodies, covering us both. As much as I enjoyed finishing inside my wife, I couldn't risk it tonight. We needed to put as much fertile sperm in her as possible, and unfortunately, that wasn't mine.

Still, I was in no position to be bothered as my orgasm slammed home. The waves of pleasure I'd felt from being inside of Amanda was only a foretaste of the tidal wave I felt now. Pure bliss washed over me and I groaned loudly, Amanda kissing me as I rode out the ecstasy.

Only after several seconds passed did I finally return to reality. Once I did, though, I realized that Dante was already climbing onto the bed, wasting no time now that I'd left him an opening.

He pulled himself up behind Amanda--straddling my own legs—and guided her hips back, making room to push his own cock between us. He wasn't touching me, but I could still feel the heat radiating from his thick, black snake. The next moment, Amanda moaned, biting her bottom lip, and I knew that Dante had entered her.

"Oh Dan, he's so big," she gasped, looking at me with a potent mix of worry and pleasure as she was stretched by our former roommate's girth.

"You can handle it, baby. You've done it before," I reminded her, my own voice a mix of reassurance and residual lust.

"I bet you missed this, didn't you, Amanda?" Dante said, smacking Amanda loudly on the ass. "I know I did."

I suddenly realized why Dante had been so cavalier about this whole setup. It was an act. He hadn't been feeling nonchalant about sleeping with Amanda at all; quite the opposite, in fact. A part of him, lying dormant all this time, must have been waiting and hoping for this very thing to happen: a chance to reunite with his former lover, physically and emotionally, making him complete in a way that he hadn't been in years. I knew then it was no accident that his current girlfriend looked so much like Amanda.

And Amanda was equally enthralled by this reconnection.

"Oh, I did. I did miss it," she agreed, squirming onto Dante's cock as he continued to work himself deeper inside her.

"And now you want my baby too, don't you?" Dante said, smacking her on the ass again.

Amanda's eyes opened wide at Dante's boldness, as she stared down at me. I saw panic in them, but also a dawning realization. "Uhhh, Dante," she finally gasped, unable to say more, torn between her loyalty to me and her own desires.

"That wasn't an answer," Dante said teasingly, another smack filling the air; Amanda's ass cheek rippling from the impact.

Amanda shot me a brief look of apology, but then it was gone, replaced once more by the pleasure from Dante pushing into her deepest recesses. "Mmmmm, yes, I do," she finally gasped.

"'Yes, I do', what?" Dante prompted, as he finished filling out my wife.

"Yes. Yes! Yes, I do! I want your baby, Dante!" Amanda squeaked out, her inhibitions fully shredded as she tried to cope with the sensations that Dante was creating in her.

"There's a good girl," Dante said huskily, barely able to contain his own pleasure now. "Who knew an innocent thing like you would beg for my baby. But don't you worry, I'll give you what you want. You're gonna be so full of my cum, it's gonna leak from your ears."

With that promise, Dante's began to thrust inside my wife, even as she continued to hold herself over me and look into my eyes. Somehow, Dante's bold words didn't send me into a rage. If anything, they turned me on. Maybe it was because I was so linked with Amanda—neither of us breaking eye contact, even as pleasure from Dante's cock kept washing over her face—but whatever the reason, I had no intention of stopping this, even if I knew I should. And if Dante had any concerns about my reaction to his words, he certainly didn't show it.

No, instead, he kept fucking my wife like she was his and his alone.

As Dante increased his rhythm, Amanda began to moan almost continuously, stopping only to gasp for air.

"Oh my god, Dan. Oh my god. It's too much!" she managed to wheeze.

I reached for her hand and squeezed it. Watching Amanda in the throes of pleasure I'd never known were possible, all I could say was "I know."

A few more oh-my-god!s escaped from Amanda, before I realized her oh-god!s were transitioning to oh-Dante!s, as she gasped his name over and over again.

Recognizing that Amanda had completely given herself over to him, Dante reached around Amanda's torso and pulled her tight against his body, even as he continued to thrust inside her. He ignored the remnants of my cum that had stuck to her, even as it smeared on his arms. Dante was much too far gone to care about such things.

At this new angle, I could now see his cock penetrate Amanda from below, and once again, I was hit with déjà vu, amazed that something other than childbirth could possibly spread Amanda's pussy so wide.

Still cradling Amanda in his arms and thrusting steadily, Dante moved his hands to Amanda's boobs, tweaking her pink nipples between his black fingers. Amanda tilted her head back reflexively, and Dante began to kiss her cheek as she melted into him, her whiteness intertwining with his blackness. Even as separate bodies, it was impossible to tell where one ended and the other began.

It was during this utterly complete connection that their orgasms hit at last; long overdue considering the sheer ecstasy they'd been experiencing. They shuddered together and moaned as one, Dante's balls visibly shivering as they pumped wave after wave of his virile seed deep into my wife's pussy. It wasn't the first time Dante had cum inside Amanda... but now she was totally unprotected. At that very moment, millions of Dante's sperm would be swimming through Amanda's cervix into her uterus, and to the egg that hopefully awaited them. Once linked, Amanda and Dante's DNA would merge, their biologic essences blending together to create new life. A new life that would forever represent their reignited bond.

On some level, I think we all sensed this encounter had become far more than a simple fertilization procedure, as Dante and Amanda were dragged by the raging currents of their orgasms. No, it was something much more.

But none of us acknowledged it, even as Dante and Amanda coalesced back into reality.

I was the first to break the silence. "Well, you certainly did what you promised, Dante," I said, eyeing the sperm leaking out from Amanda's pussy lips onto his cock.

Dante gave a soft laugh, clearly still winded. "Hey, I did what I said I'd do."

Amanda reached down between her legs and touched Dante's cum slowly running out of her. "If that didn't do the trick, I don't know what will," she said, goofy smile plastered on her face. If Amanda felt ashamed by giving herself so openly to Dante—far beyond what was physically required—she didn't show it.

Amanda started to pull away from Dante, no doubt to clean herself up, but Dante kept her held tight against him.

"Wait. Not yet. We need to make sure as much of my cum stays inside you as possible. If I pull out now, I'll be taking a lot with me."

Amanda looked at me and shrugged in a what-are-you-gonna-do gesture, before looking back towards Dante. She couldn't face him at that angle, but Dante leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, as if he was trying mark her as his own. Amanda smiled, clearly receptive to his presumptive move.

"We may have just made a baby together. How's that make you feel, Amanda?" Dante whispered softly, but still loud enough for me to hear.

"Happy," Amanda said, smiling even wider.

"Even though it's not Dan's?" Dante prodded further.

"Just because it's yours doesn't mean it's not Dan's," Amanda said softly, discomforted by the question.

"Hmm, we'll see," Dante said, before turning to me. "Dan, doesn't your wife look great with my cock in her?"

"She'd look great with any cock in her," I pointed out. "That's just how sexy she is."

"That's a good point," Dante acknowledged. "But I bet she looks extra great with mine. Especially after I've nutted in her."

I didn't have anything to say to that.

All three of us sat there in silence for a moment. Me, long since flaccid, but still leaking cum onto my own stomach, as Dante and Amanda were straddled over my calves, leaking cum themselves onto the bedsheet.

To fill the silence, Dante began kissing along Amanda's neck, leaving little love marks on the way. Amanda enjoyed it at first, but then she reached up to stop him.

"Okay, Dante. I think it's been long enough. I need to go to the bathroom, or I'm gonna end up with a UTI."

Dante sat up again, reluctantly releasing Amanda back down over me. Amanda quickly climbed onto the floor and headed to the bathroom, duck-walking to keep as much of Dante's cum inside her as she could.

Dante climbed off the bed as well, his cock going flaccid at last. He glanced at me. "Dan. Thanks for inviting me over tonight. I know Amanda's your wife, but I could fuck her every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it."

"I can't say I blame you," I agreed.

"Hmm," Dante said, falling into his thoughts for a moment, before speaking again. "You know, if you two really are as desperate for a kid as you say you are, we should do this again to maximize your chances. A few more times, at least. And soon, unless you want to wait several weeks between each time to do a pregnancy test."

I knew that Dante didn't care about the success of our attempts—he just wanted to fuck Amanda some more—but he had a point. More attempts would increase our chances. And once Amanda did get pregnant, that would be all we needed from him. So, I played along.

"You might be right," I said, pretending to consider. "I'll check with Amanda later and see if we can schedule something. But what about on your end? Won't your girlfriend be suspicious if you keep coming over here?"

"No, because I'll tell her I'm out for another evening massage. Which is kind of true, if you think about it. I can be pretty convincing, after all," Dante grinned, knowing full well Amanda and I both had been on the receiving end of said convincing.

"Well, our evenings and weekends are usually free. We'd just need to drop Noah off at the babysitter first."

"How about this Saturday then?" Dante said, unable to keep the eagerness from his voice. "That should give me enough time to fill up on cum again."

I ignored that mental image. "I'll run it by Amanda, but I'm sure it will be fine. Assuming she wants to keep trying, that is."

"Oh, I'm sure she will. I've seen how badly she wants it. A baby, I mean," Dante quickly clarified, with a shit-eating grin.

***

As it turned out, Amanda did want it. Dante had left before she had emerged from the bathroom, surprising us both with his sudden exit, and so I was the one to pass on his proposal. Amanda considered, but before she commented, she felt out my own feelings about it.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"I think he just wants to fuck you again, but we did agree beforehand that multiple attempts would be our best odds. And once you do get pregnant, that's a clear time to end it, so we don't have to worry about it spiraling into something else."

"I feel like we've had this conversation before about Dante, and somehow he always seems to keep coming back for more," Amanda said. "But just because we couldn't stick to our guns before doesn't mean we can't now. Besides, we both know that when I was pregnant with Noah, I didn't have much interest in sex at all. That should make it easier to end things too."

"That's pretty much how I felt. So... this Saturday, then?"

"This Saturday."

***

And so, that Saturday arrived, and with it, Dante.

We had the house to ourselves again—Noah appropriately exiled elsewhere—but this time, there was barely any prelude before the three of us were meshed in carnal pleasure again. Amanda started off the session by sucking us both off simultaneously, although she spent more time on me to ensure Dante saved himself for the main event. Watching my otherwise-tame wife blow myself and Dante with such lustful abandon was incredibly sexy, and I exploded over her face and chest in no time. After a brief pause for me to clean her up, Amanda focused all her attention on Dante.

They did missionary this time. Amanda lay flat on our bed as Dante ravaged her pussy; Amanda kept her legs tightly wrapped around Dante's ass, trying to guide him ever further inside her. Their fuck was just as passionate as the last, but it was more intimate too, with the two of them exchanging frequent kisses and increasingly dirty pillow talk. Once again, Dante repeated his question to Amanda, asking if she wanted his baby, and again, Amanda answered in the affirmative. Shortly after, Dante fulfilled her request, pouring his DNA into her unprotected vagina a second time.

The very next day, Dante was back. We weren't able to find a babysitter on such short notice, so instead, I reluctantly left Dante alone with Amanda as I took Noah out on a trip to a local park. The entire time I was distracted, wondering exactly how Dante was violating my wife this time, and what sorts of wild things they were saying to one another when I wasn't around to hear. I wasn't jealous, exactly; just upset that I didn't get to enjoy it myself. When we returned, Dante was gone, although Amanda certainly had the look of a thorough-dicking, Dante's fresh cum still dripping from between her legs.

From that point on, Dante dropped by almost every night. Sometimes we found a babysitter for Noah, while other times I kept him busy in a distant part of the house, hearing Dante and Amanda's muffled moans of ecstasy coming from our bedroom. The times I was able to participate were incredibly hot for me, even if it did become clear that I was just the appetizer for Dante's main course. I entered an extended period of constant horniness, interrupted by only brief refractory periods of release.

Dante and Amanda quickly shed all inhibitions, doing and saying increasingly shameless things to each other, even in my presence. Sexy-Amanda had entered hibernation after Dante had moved out, but now that he was back, she too returned with a vengeance. Amanda often outright pleaded for Dante's cock, telling him that she'd been thinking about him all day, even at work. For his part, Dante made increasingly bold comments, including saying that if I wasn't careful, Amanda would start skipping me entirely, and I'd be forced to simply watch as Amanda saved herself for him alone. She never did, of course—she was still my wife, after all—but I could tell his comments excited her anyway.

Dante pushed his luck in other ways too—one cheeky encounter, he 'accidentally' forgot to stay inside Amanda, and instead spewed his cum wastefully over her face and tits. The sight was hot as hell, seeing my wife showered in Dante's cum, but it defeated the purpose of the fuck. Dante apologized and swore that it wouldn't happen again. And to his credit, it didn't, every other encounter ending with Amanda's pussy full of his cum.

I never did find out if Dante's girlfriend caught on to his activities. She was never mentioned, and although part of me felt bad for both her and their shared child, I was too caught up in my own lust to worry about it much. Besides, for all I knew, they remained happily unaware of Dante's transgressions. I never dug into it further.

As hot as Dante and Amanda's fucks continued to be, it was one of their last that proved most memorable for me. In many ways, it was the culmination of the carnal bliss that had come before.

We'd gotten a babysitter this time and had the house to ourselves. Dante dropped by during his usual hour, greeting Amanda with a "Hey, sexy," before embracing her with a passionate kiss. Soon they were shedding clothes right there in the doorway, not even noticing that they had forgotten to close the door first. Fortunately, I had raced for it before they'd made it too far.