Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda began to pump me with her hand while swirling her tongue over my cock head, with an intensity that seemed almost desperate. My hips began to buck by instinct, and soon, I was face-fucking my new wife with abandon. Somehow, she managed to suppress her gag reflex—easier with me than Dante, I suspected—allowing me to slide all the way to the hilt. The utter surrealness of feeling Amanda's lips against my pelvis as she deep-throated my entire length was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I was much too far gone to notice that Dante had pulled the fabric of Amanda's panties slightly to the side, exposing her opening to him.

I hadn't planned to finish in Amanda's mouth, but I felt the telltale wave of pleasure swell in my brain just one second before it came crashing down.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I moaned.

Amanda instinctively tried to withdraw, but my hips pressed forward, keeping my cock deep inside her throat. I felt my shaft begin to pulse as it sent wave after wave of my semen down Amanda's esophagus. Amanda gag reflex could be suppressed no more, and if I'd waited a moment longer to pull out, I suspect it would have been too much for her to take. As it was, though, she had managed to swallow my load whole.

I stumbled backwards off the bed and collapsed back into Amanda's desk chair. I sat there for a moment, utterly dazed, before my awareness began to fade in again. Soon, I realized that although I was emerging from my frenzied lust, Amanda had not. The reason why quickly became clear.

Dante was still thrusting against Amanda, but his cock was no longer visible. For a moment, I didn't understand what I was seeing. Where had it gone?

And then it hit me. Dante wasn't thrusting OVER Amanda; he was thrusting INTO her.

The realization crashed over me like an avalanche. All of our agreements, all of our promises, even the vows we'd made hours ago... all meaningless. It should have been a shock to my core, but then I remembered all their other encounters: Dante had slept with Amanda before I had. He had gotten oral from her before I had. He had come inside her before I had.

And now, another to the list: Dante was Amanda's first fuck as a married woman. My new wife was fucking our roommate before she'd even fucked me.

My mind was exploding with this revelation. I couldn't believe it, even as I watched it happening just a foot away.

And Amanda wasn't concerned in the least. Quite the opposite, based on her moans of pleasure.

I knew Wife-Amanda would never have let the situation progress this far. But Wife-Amanda was long gone by now. Only Sexy-Amanda remained, and Sexy-Amanda didn't care about vows or promises or faithfulness. Sexy-Amanda wanted to fuck—and Dante was the only man left standing.

Seeing that Amanda had fully submitted to him, Dante no longer tried to downplay his penetration. Pulling out briefly, he reached down for her panties and began to tug. They had been unfastened from her stockings by this point, so Dante was able to slide her lily-white underwear off in a single motion. Once they were gone, Dante used his hands to spread Amanda's legs apart, leaning over between them.

As Dante pressed his body down over hers, Amanda instinctively wrapped her legs back around Dante's hips, securing him in place. She stared at Dante lustfully as he fully spread himself over her, having apparently forgotten about me entirely.

As Dante restarted his rhythmic plunge into Amanda's pussy, he lowered his head to her neck, beginning to kiss her skin there; he started at the base and slowly worked upwards, passing over the hickey he had left last night, and all the way up to just underneath her jaw. Amanda moaned softly, and I knew Dante and found a sensitive spot.

Then, seemingly by instinct, Amanda turned towards Dante, aligning her face with his. Their lips touched, and for the first time ever, they shared a kiss. It sounded impossible, but it was true. For all their fucking, the two of them had never once kissed. Until now.

I knew even then that this kiss would change everything.

Amanda must have felt the same shift, because she broke away suddenly, clearly stunned by this new development.

"Oh, Dante," she breathed in a soft, surprised voice.

Dante shared no such reservations. He leaned in towards Amanda again and planted another kiss on her lips. Amanda froze, momentarily uncertain, but then the pleasure of Dante's manhood moving inside her swept her away again. I saw Amanda melt into him, as she returned his kiss with equal force.

Soon, the two of them were kissing passionately. Amanda and Dante weren't just fucking any more. They were making love. My relationship with Amanda wasn't the only one being consummated that night.

"Oh, Dante," Amanda repeated, this time moaning his name with ecstatic wonder. She took his head between her hands as she planted another kiss against him. Their tongues began to twirl together, leaving them linked at both ends. Dante began to run his hands through Amanda's hair, showing a degree of connection that I'd never seen from him before. It seemed their weeks of constant fucking had tied them together more closely than they had realized. And now here it was, blossoming into the open.

They both began to moan, their sounds of pleasure passing into each other and filling the room. Amanda began repeating Dante's name over and over: "oh, Dante", "please, Dante", and "more, Dante". Dante did the same with hers: "fuck, Amanda", "yes, Amanda", and "oh God, Amanda."

They were the cries of enraptured lovers... but it was not me, her husband, that Amanda was exchanging these pleasureful cries with.

And yet, I was too fascinated to care.

Amanda suddenly broke off her moans and pulled Dante into a powerful kiss, her legs working to draw even more of Dante's length inside her. The next moment, her body began to tremble, a powerful orgasm overtaking her. She made a soft cry, sounding almost broken, as she held Dante tightly against her.

It was too much for Dante. His body stiffened as well, and although I couldn't see it, I knew he was once again flooding Amanda with his seed. Only now, it wasn't my fiancé his sperm was trying to impregnate. It was my wife.

Amanda and Dante rode out their orgasms together, maintaining their kiss the entire time. Even when the tidal wave of pleasure had passed them, they stayed pressed together, exchanging soft, delicate kisses.

Finally, Dante pulled away slightly, but he kept staring into Amanda's eyes, playing with the ends of her hair. They exchanged intoxicated smiles, looking like virgins who'd just had sex for the first time. There was no denying it—their relationship had metamorphosized into something new. But what?

"Well, Amanda. I guess this means we need a new agreement, huh?" Dante chuckled softly, bringing his palm to Amanda's cheek and giving her one last tender kiss.

Amanda returned it, pressing her pink lips against Dante's brown ones. She didn't speak, but just nodded. Then she looked at me.

I think Amanda truly had forgotten that I was still in the room, because as we made eye contact, I saw panic flood her eyes. Now that her lust had been satisfied, reality was sinking back in.

"Oh, no. Dan. I'm so sorry, I just..." Amanda struggled for words. "I don't know what happened."

I realize how this makes me sound, but even with the new connection Dante and Amanda had shown, I wasn't bothered. I can't explain why I wasn't upset or jealous or angry, but I wasn't. Maybe it was my exhaustion or maybe it was my utter trust in Amanda, but I had no problem with what had just occurred. I hadn't expected it at all, but now that it had happened, I felt... okay. More than okay, in fact. If anything I was curious... how fun would this new dynamic be?

"Don't be sorry, Amanda. We'll talk about it later. Dante, would you mind letting us have the room? We've got an early start tomorrow."

I have no idea what was going through Dante's head in that moment. I suspected he would have preferred to stay with Amanda longer, but he didn't argue. With a deep sigh, he pulled himself off Amanda, his manhood sliding from Amanda's pussy, cum trailing along his shaft. He stepped off the bed and made for the door before pausing.

He glanced at us over his shoulder. "Dan, thank you. Amanda... I don't have words. You are truly one of a kind. Congratulations on being married."

And then he was gone.

Amanda and I sat quietly for a few moments, alone with our thoughts. Finally, Amanda started to speak, her words coming out in a rush. But I held my hand up, stopping the onslaught.

"We don't have to talk about anything tonight," I said. "I'm exhausted, and I'm sure you are too. Let's just get some sleep, and we can work it out later. Don't worry though, I'm not mad at you."

"Do you still love me?" Amanda asked meekly, and the overwhelming shame I heard in her words broke my heart.

"I love you with all my heart and soul," I said back, and I meant it. I wanted my wife to be faithful and loving to me, of course, but somehow... Dante didn't feel like cheating. I still can't fully explain it.

Amanda must have believed my sincerity, because she didn't seek further reassurance. "Okay. I love you with all my heart and soul, too."

And surprisingly, I sensed she also meant it.

***

The two of us were sound asleep just minutes later. The excitement of our wedding combined with being done with months and months of planning had utterly drained us both. Not to mention the unexpectedly explosive encounter with Dante once we returned home.

When my alarm went off in the early hours of the morning, I wanted to die. But instead, I pulled myself out of bed and quickly prepared for our trip to the airport. Most of the work was already done—suitcases packed, passports ready, etc.—but I still needed to cover all the usual double-checks. I wasn't about to sabotage our honeymoon by leaving something important behind.

Fortunately, it seemed we had everything we needed.

A few minutes later, I drove myself and an equally sleepy Amanda to the airport, where we parked, made our way through security, and ate breakfast while we waited for our plane to arrive. A connecting flight and another airport later, we were finally flying to Mexico.

We didn't talk much during this time, both too short on sleep to offer much in the way of conversation. Still, I had spent some time thinking over what had happened last night, and I wanted to share my thoughts with Amanda. Just when we were more rested.

At last, our plane touched down in Cancun. We took our luggage and boarded the resort-owned shuttle that had been sent for us.

Mexico was surprisingly vibrant. I'd never been before, but American movies and TV had led me to expect an arid, barren land, populated by small towns and the occasional massive metropolis. But Mexico wasn't some dry, backwards country. It was very green and modern, and an unexpected delight. I knew that other parts of Mexico might look different, but even the small slice I'd seen was enough to challenge my beliefs about the country.

Our resort was even more beautiful. I won't go into all the details, but it was a beach paradise, full of beautiful views, amazing food, and a wonderful atmosphere. Amanda had done a fantastic job picking it out; it was perfect.

Our honeymoon was nothing short of amazing. We did all of the expected activities, including having sex multiple times. I'd been concerned that my inability to perform would return, but it didn't. It seemed I really had been too exhausted on our wedding night—without some extra help, at least.

Speaking of which, Amanda and I did eventually talk about what had happened that night. We didn't avoid the discussion, exactly, but it was more that we wanted to have some time apart from it first, to process how we felt.

But a few days in, as we lounged on our balcony eating breakfast, I broached the topic at last.

It quickly became apparent that both of us had fully intended to keep Dante at arm's length, but in the heat of the moment, we had folded and let him in. Neither of us regretted it, but now we were left with a dilemma: what to do moving forward?

It was then that Amanda hit me with a bombshell: "I think we need to ask Dante to move out."

Of all our options, that was not the one I'd expected Amanda to suggest. It would be unfair to Dante, who had done nothing without our support (more or less). Not to mention that as far as Amanda knew, it would leave us in a financial bind. It wouldn't, of course, after her dad's generous gift, but I'd completely forgotten to tell her about it. And yet, she was still prepared to send Dante away.

Shocked by her willingness to abandon Dante, I'd simply asked: "Why?"

Amanda had looked away shamefully. "Because I can't control myself around him anymore," she'd admitted.

I wasn't surprised. I'd seen the intensity of their latest connection, after all. It was naïve of me to expect Amanda and Dante to keep their hands off each other while living in the same place. After all, most people couldn't fuck repeatedly for months on end and then be expected to quit cold turkey. But hearing Amanda say it out loud made it real in a way that it wasn't before.

Amanda had mistaken my thoughtful silence for being too upset, so she quickly followed up, "Dan, you're the most important man in my life, and I don't ever want to lose you. Yes, I like how Dante makes me feel, but I won't risk what we have for anything. Even if it means kicking Dante out of our lives for good."

She said this with a conviction I'd never heard from her before. Circumstances aside, it's a powerful thing to hear someone express their love for you so earnestly. I realized then that no matter what we decided to do about Dante, the two of us were rock solid.

"What about his share of the rent?" I pointed out, curious how much she'd thought this through.

"We'll figure something out. I'll get a part-time job if I have to. I just... I think we need this."

"Well, the good news is that won't be necessary. I haven't had a chance to tell you, but your dad pulled me aside at the wedding..."

I shared the story of his unexpected gift.

Amanda's eyes widened as I named the specific sum he'd given us. "Oh my God, Dan. I can't believe he did that. I wonder if Mom knows..."

I shrugged. "Honestly, I was more surprised that he gave it to me, rather than you directly."

"I'm not," Amanda said, shaking her head. "He's old-fashioned when it comes to men and money. Husbands are the head, and all that. But this is just what we need. We can go back to having our own place again!"

"Assuming Dante agrees," I pointed out. "He may not want to."

"We won't give him a choice," Amanda said firmly. "Maybe we can even offer some of Dad's gift as extra incentive."

"It's worth a shot," I admitted. "But we can worry about that when we get back. I'm a little distracted by how sexy you're looking in that robe right now."

"Oh, is that right?" Amanda laughed, before biting her lip playfully. "Just think how sexy I'd look out of it, then."

We didn't even bother going inside, making love right there on the balcony.

***

Our honeymoon was like a dream, but like all dreams, it eventually came to an end. With a mix of sadness and satisfaction, we returned to the real world.

We arrived back at our apartment early evening on Sunday, tired from travel, but happy to be home. Dante was lounging on the couch, but he greeted us warmly as we entered.

"Wow, you two are looking refreshed as hell. Got that newlywed glow and everything!" Dante said, laying it on thick.

I don't know if his friendliness was an attempt to make up for sleeping with Amanda on our wedding night... or if he had just missed us. Maybe both.

"It's called a tan," Amanda replied with a wink.

"You? With a tan? Hardly," Dante shot back. He wasn't wrong—Amanda had used so much sunscreen on our trip that she'd basically worn it as a second skin. Shew as very much the same pale woman she'd always been.

We unloaded our stuff and unpacked our suitcases over the next several minutes. Once we'd finally finished and had a momentary break to recover, I prompted Amanda.

"Think it's time to talk to Dante?"

The two of us had decided we'd let Dante know of our new agreement sooner rather than later. Less chance for us to lose our nerve.

"Yeah, let's do it," Amanda sighed. "But after that, I'm gonna need the rest of the night to relax. No more excitement."

"Fine by me," I agreed, as we jointed Dante in the living room.

Dante was on the couch, so I took the free chair, Amanda sitting on my lap.

I dove right in.

"Dante, Amanda and I had a lot of time to talk on our honeymoon. One of the things we talked about was what happened on our wedding night. As you know, we'd all agreed that once Amanda and I were married, that there'd be no more sex between you two."

Dante took this in silently, his face a mask. I continued.

"Neither of us are upset at what happened. In fact, I think we all enjoyed ourselves, and I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have been able to consummate my marriage—even if it was only oral—without your help, Dante."

I swallowed, then continued.

"But at the same time, Amanda and I don't think it's healthy for us as newlyweds to be living like this. Well, with you specifically, Dante. We both like you, and that's the problem. Now that Amanda and I are married, we need to make sure that some things stay between the two of us. And as long as you're here, Dante, we don't know if that would be possible. We'd like you to move out."

Those last sentences spilled out of me in a rush, but once I'd said them, silence filled the air.

Once again, though, Dante surprised me. He laughed.

"What's funny?" Amanda asked.

Dante shook his head, amused grin spread across his face. "This whole time you guys have been honeymooning, I've been thinking how to tell you guys that I want to move out."

I was floored. Of all of Dante's possible responses, this wasn't one I'd expected. "Wait, why?"

Dante shrugged like it was obvious. "Same reason as yours. I don't think our current living situation is gonna work long-term. I'm glad you guys are cool with what we've done. I know I've had my fun. But I'm not a homewrecker. I need to leave before 'fun' becomes 'messy'. I've been there before, and I'm not going there again. Only hangup left was the money bind it might put you guys in. I know that's why you brought me in to begin with. But it sounds like you guys have figured that out."

"Oh. Well, I guess we're on the same page then." I said, still processing Dante's nonchalant agreement.

Amanda broke in, "When were you thinking about going?"

Dante turned to her. "While you guys were gone, I've been busy looking for another place. There's an apartment across town that caught my eye. And since we're in agreement, I can move by next weekend."

"Just like that, huh?" I said.

"Just like that," Dante agreed.

And it was.

Just like that, within a week, Dante was gone.

***

It took some adjusting to Dante's absence. I didn't realize how much of our routines had included him, both sexual and otherwise. There was a Dante-shaped hole in our lives... and between Amanda's legs. I did my best to fill both.

That should have been the end of our story with Dante. And for a long while, it was.

Life moved on. Amanda graduated and found a job in town. We saved and saved, eventually able to put a down payment on a house. It was small, but it was ours. Shortly after that, Amanda and I decided we were ready to expand our household. First was a cat. Then a dog.

Then a baby.

When Noah came into the world and made me a father, my perspective on everything changed. He was our little miracle, in more ways than one. In the process of trying for a kid, I discovered that while I wasn't impotent, I was close. After months of trying to get Amanda pregnant, and various doctor visits, medicines, etc., I'd about given up hope on being able to conceive naturally. Finally, after dropping a huge amount of money for IVF, we received the good news: Amanda was pregnant, and the fetus was healthy.