Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after, Noah was born.

A few years passed, and Amanda and I adjusted to our new role as parents. I'd always known that raising a child was hard work, but until you experience it for yourself, it's impossible to fully appreciate just how hard it is. Yet we made it work, as our marriage entered a more mature stage.

Once Noah exited his toddler-stage, Amanda and I floated the idea of trying for a second kid. We both wanted one, for Noah's benefit as much as ours. And yet the stress and cost of trying the first time gave us pause. Neither of us were eager to go through that tortuous process again. The cycle of hope and disappointment still weighed heavy.

We talked about it for weeks, going over different possibilities of how it might play out. We considered adoption, but even adoption was expensive and tedious, without an absolute guarantee of success.

Finally, during one of these discussions, in a moment of self-directed frustration, I remembered Dante.

I hadn't thought about Dante in a while by this point. Amanda and I never talked about our time with him—not because we were ashamed, but he just wasn't relevant anymore. He was a brief spark of passion and lust in our lives, but then he was gone, and we'd moved on.

But in one of life's ironic moments, my memory shoved him back into awareness.

"You know how you can tell I'm so frustrated by this?" I'd started by saying, laughing bitterly, "I just remembered Dante."

Amanda had looked at me questioningly, so I explained.

"I was just thinking I almost wish you hadn't been on birth control when he was around. Maybe that way you would have had baby number one then, and Noah would have been our second, and we would have been done. None of this would be a problem now."

Amanda had hugged me tight, sensing the self-frustration behind my statement. "Oh Dan. Don't be so hard on yourself. Besides, you know that's not how that would have worked," she pointed out. "Even if I had been off birth control, it would have been Dante's kid, not yours."

"It would have been mine if we raised it," I said. "It's basically the same as adoption, after all."

"Yeah, except you're assuming that Dante would want to give it up."

I was silent. Amanda was right, of course. I changed the subject. "I wonder what he's doing these days, anyway."

Amanda shrugged. "I think he's doing good. He's opened up his own massage parlor like he wanted. Seems to be growing. He's got a girlfriend. Been with her for a while now, I think. They've got a kid together."

I stared. I had completely forgotten about Dante, but here Amanda was, as current on his life as if she'd talked to him the other day.

Amanda noticed my shock. "It's all on social media. You'd know this too if you hadn't deactivated all your accounts. He added me a while back."

"You didn't say anything about it," I said, coming to terms with this revelation.

"That's because it wasn't a big deal. We haven't messenged or anything. He added me, I accepted, and went on with my life," Amanda explained.

"Can I see?" I finally said, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Yeah, one sec, let me get him pulled up," Amanda said.

Moments later, there he was. Dante in all his glory.

He'd matured since I'd last seen him, but even online, I could tell he was the same charismatic, attractive guy I'd remembered. As Amanda had said, he did seem to be doing well. I went through several pictures of his small-but-professional massage studio, of him hanging out with friends around town, and of him and his girlfriend loving on each other.

"She kinda looks like you," I observed.

"Not really," Amanda said, embarrassed by the implication. "She's blonde, after all."

It was true that Dante's girl was blonde rather than Amanda's brunette, but there was a strong resemblance, even if Amanda wasn't willing to admit it.

"I guess once you try white, you know that it's right," I joked.

"Please never say that to anyone again, me included," Amanda said making a face.

"Sorry," I quickly apologized. "It looks like he's still in town with us. I'm surprised we've never run into him."

"I mean the city is a big place," Amanda said. "And we don't have any mutual friends or hangout spots."

"Maybe we should invite him over and catch up. Might be fun to see what he's been up to over the years." I said.

"I don't think inviting a former booty call over for dinner is a good idea, Dan," Amanda pointed out.

"Dante was more than just a booty call. He was our roommate," I corrected, "And a pretty good one too, all things considered. Paid on time, gave us massages... sure, he had his way with you a few times too, but who could blame him for that?"

Amanda didn't respond. Just rolled her eyes and exited from Dante's profile.

"You know, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea," I said, talking to myself now.

"What's that?" Amanda asked warily.

"I know how this sounds, but what if we do invite Dante over? And while he's here, let him solve this problem for us too."

"What probl—oh. Dan, no," Amanda said, realizing what I was hinting at.

"I'm serious," I said. "I know how it sounds, but think about it. We can't afford to do IVF again, and I'm not sure I could handle another year of failed attempts. Plus, Dante's got a kid of his own, so he's not firing blanks. And it's not like he'd be doing anything with you that he hasn't before."

"So what are you suggesting we do? Invite Dante over for burgers and have him knock me up for dessert?"

"Basically, yeah," I shrugged.

Amanda stared at me. "There's so many problems with that. I can't believe you even brought it up as a joke."

"I'm not joking. And if there are so many problems, what are they?" I challenged. Truth was, I hadn't really been serious about the idea, but it was growing on me. It was crazy, yes, but was it really any crazier than what we'd done with Dante already? And if it gave us the second child we wanted...

"Well, for one, we're married. In case you missed it, that usually means no outside sex. Two, we don't know it would work. People don't become pregnant every time they have sex. Three, even if it did work, how would we explain to our friends and family why our new baby is black? Four, we don't even know Dante would agree even if he were single, which brings me to five, he has a family of his own. And finally, every time we've tried to push something with Dante, we've always lost control and did things we didn't mean to. How's that for you?"

I nodded solemnly, pretending to consider her points. "Okay, okay. Those are pretty good. But here's why they're wrong."

I cleared my throat dramatically. "One. Dante's already had sex with you while we were married. Two. We don't have to try between you and Dante just once. Three. We tell everyone that we did IVF with a black donor. Four. He won't be able to resist seeing you again. Five. Probably your best point, but I think it will fail for the same reason as number four. And last, even if we did lose control, what else could happen? Dante's already done everything with you there is to do."

I looked at her pointedly, waiting for a rebuttal.

But Amanda had just sighed. "I just can't believe you're arguing to have another man knock me up. I don't see how that could possibly be a good idea."

I turned serious and pulled her into a hug. "It's not really what I want. What I want is to have this baby ourselves, and finally have a full family. But I don't know if I can make that happen, and that kills me. What if this really is our best alternative?"

"I don't see how it could be," Amanda said, hugging me back. "But if you really are serious about the idea, I'll think about it. But in the meantime, why don't we try ourselves a bit more first?"

"Okay," I agreed. "We can try some more."

***

Several months passed without success. The failure weighed on us both, and Amanda finally agreed to consider using Dante as an option. We were both desperate enough by this point that neither of us were bothered by the idea itself, but there were two other hurdles: Dante's agreement and the potential messiness of his parental rights.

For the second hurdle, Amanda had a friend of a friend who worked in a legal office, and she was reassured that we'd be fine. I just needed to be listed as the father on-record at the birth to cement my claim. I was skeptical at first, but Amanda was confident in her source. Nothing I found online said otherwise, so I went with it.

That just left one last issue: would Dante agree?

We didn't even know if Dante would want to see us again, but when Amanda sent Dante a message inviting him for dinner, Dante seemed nothing but eager. We caught up online a bit, but it was brief. There was no hint to our earlier wild times together.

"Maybe he's embarrassed," Amanda had suggested. "Maybe he feels like he took advantage of us and he's ashamed."

"I think we took advantage of each other," I had countered. "And besides, do you really think Dante would be ashamed about anything?"

"You have a point," Amanda had conceded.

Dante had offered to bring his new girlfriend along and introduce us, but we'd put him off with a 'maybe next time'.

The only other consideration we had was Noah—and we arranged to drop him off at a babysitter, leaving the house to just us.

And before we knew it, our scheduled evening had arrived. After all these years, Dante was on his way back into our lives.

Surprisingly, neither Amanda nor I had second thoughts about our plan. Our commitment was a sign of our desperation, but I had to admit, the idea of Dante returning had begun to excite me too. My blood was racing once he'd texted he'd left his house. I imagine Amanda must have felt the same way, because she shared a new worry.

"What if Dante doesn't find me attractive enough to sleep with?"

I couldn't help myself. I laughed. Seeing the hurt on Amanda's face, I quickly reassured her. "That won't be a problem. You're hotter now than you've ever been."

It was true. Amanda was still the same curvy-but-makeup-free woman she'd always been, but her former pregnancy had left her looking even fuller than before. And there were other small differences too—her hair was styled better for her face, and she'd gotten better at finding clothes that flattered her pale skin and body type. The tight shirt and jeans she'd chosen to wear for Dante were casual enough, but still extremely provocative nonetheless, accenting her ass and chest perfectly.

Still, Amanda was skeptical. "Of course, you have to say that, you're my husband. But I'm a mom now. I'm not as fit as I was when we first met Dante. What if he's not interested in me anymore?"

"He will be," I said firmly. "But even if he backs out for another reason, we'll figure something else out. But let's worry about one thing at a time."

I don't know if Amanda was convinced, but she let it go.

A few minutes later, our doorbell rang. I opened the front door, and there Dante was, like a ghost made manifest. I was filled with a potent sense of déjà vu as past memories and present experience crashed together.

"Wow, Dante. You're really here," I said, realizing how dumb those words sounded even as I said them.

"Hey, Dan. It's been a while. You're looking dashing as ever," Dante said, pulling me into a hug; his charm already on full display.

"Thanks. The years have been good to you too," I replied.

Like I'd seen from his social media, Dante was older now, but he was unquestionably the same magnetic black man who'd seduced my fiancé all those years ago.

"So, you gonna invite me in?" he grinned.

"Yeah, of course, of course. Welcome to our home," I said, stepping out of his way as he entered.

Even though this is exactly what I had asked for, a part of me couldn't believe that this was happening. After years of no contact, Dante was suddenly back in our lives.

Amanda was waiting just inside, and when Dante laid eyes on her, he whistled appreciatively. "Wow, Amanda. Somehow you look even better than I remembered."

Amanda blushed. "Thanks, Dante. You look good too. It's nice to see you again."

They exchanged a hug. It must have been my imagination, but I swore I could see a physical spark flash between them as they made contact. But then it vanished as they separated again.

"Nice place you guys got here," Dante said, looking around.

"Yeah, it's been a good home to us," I agreed. "You want to grab some food and catch up?"

"I'd love to," Dante replied, looking squarely at Amanda.

***

The three of us spent the next hour catching up with one another, expanding on the info we'd already exchanged online. Despite our ulterior motive in inviting Dante over, I had to admit that it was fun to learn what he'd been up to since we'd seen him. Between the success of his independent massage business and his new family, I was legitimately happy for him.

Dante was equally interested in what we'd been up to, especially Amanda. As our conversation progressed, he became increasingly flirty with her. Normally, I wouldn't have tolerated another man flirting openly with my wife, especially in front of me, but this played right into our goal for the evening. Even when Amanda began talking about Noah, Dante managed to work in another compliment: "That's why you're even curvier than I remembered. Motherhood looks damn good on you".

For her part, Amanda was more than receptive to Dante's shameless flattery, blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl, even as she made a show of downplaying it: "oh stop it," "you're bad," etc. It seemed even their years apart hadn't been enough to dull their affinity for one another. I should have been jealously raging, but instead I found myself becoming increasingly aroused by their connection.

After we talked about Noah, it wasn't long before the conversation turned to the real reason we'd invited Dante over: our desire for a second kid. But once we'd arrived at our real purpose for inviting Dante, Amanda suddenly quieted, unsure how to proceed. I had mostly dropped out of the conversation by this point, but I sensed it was time to take over. I explained our troubles conceiving, and how desperate we were for a second child.

Dante listened attentively, nodding sympathetically as I shared our story. When I reached our present dilemma—pay more than we could afford for IVF/adoption or give up entirely—Dante shook his head and sighed heavily.

"Damn, that's tough."

I exchanged a look with Amanda, who after a moment of hesitation, gave me a small nod. It was time to come clean.

"That's actually why we invited you over tonight, Dante. You're a way out of our dilemma. I won't tiptoe around it anymore. We want you to be our sperm donor. And since we can't pay for IVF, it would have to be the natural route."

I expected Dante to laugh or call us crazy or at least ask us for more details. But true to his nature, Dante surprised us again.

He shrugged and simply said, "Damn, Dan. If you wanted me to fuck your wife again, all you had to do was ask." He winked at Amanda for emphasis.

This was the answer we'd hoped for, more or less... but the fact that Dante gave it so easily made me skeptical that he was taking it seriously.

"I'm glad you're on board, Dante," I said slowly, "but just so we're clear: this is a real request. I'm not asking you to fuck Amanda. We're asking you to help us have a baby."

"Oh, no, I got it," Dante said reassuringly. "But it's really the same thing. Only difference is making sure I finish in the right place."

Dante's glibness still made me question his commitment, but he wasn't wrong either. If Dante insisted he was willing, then I wouldn't fight him on it. We'd have to take him at his word.

But Amanda had one last concern. "But what about your girlfriend? Won't this feel like cheating on her? You guys have a kid together, after all."

Dante looked at her pointedly. "No, it's not cheating because I wouldn't be doing it for me. I'd be doing it for you guys. A favor for old friends. Still, no sense worrying her about it. It may not be cheating, but seems smart to keep it between us three anyway. And besides, Amanda, I knew you first anyway," Dante said, as if that explained everything.

His answer made no sense to me, but Amanda seemed placated. She turned to me. "Okay, Dan. I guess that's settled then. How do you want to do this?"

"Oh, you guys meant now?" Dante cut in, turning serious at last. "Like right now? I'm proud of you, Dan. I'm not used to you diving in like this."

"Guess you taught me some things," I replied. "But are you ready, Dante? It's okay if you need time to think it over."

"Nah, I don't need time. I'm all-in. Let's get you a baby," Dante firmly. His cavalier attitude still concerned me—he was about to fuck my wife, not help me fix a leak—but I couldn't worry about that now.

I turned back to Amanda. "You heard him. Let's take this to the bedroom."

The three of us made our way over, none of us speaking as the reality of what we were about to do sank in. We'd gone from chatting with a buddy we hadn't seen in years to agreeing to fuck, all in the blink of an eye. And yet the transition seemed natural. Was that a sign of our baby-desperation or just us falling into old habits? I wasn't sure, but my blood was racing.

When we reached our room, Amanda looked back at me for direction. "So, what now?"

"What do you mean? We know what we need to do—let's just go for it."

"I just... I mean, it's been years since... I wouldn't know where to begin," Amanda said, suddenly looking embarrassed.

Dante laughed, instantly grasping the reason for Amanda's hesitation. Amanda and Dante may have screwed each other's brains out times beyond counting... but that was years ago. Now, they were barely acquaintances.

Fortunately, Dante had a solution. "C'mon, guys. Let's not make this hard. You two start on your own. Pretend I'm not here. And when you guys look like you're nice and into it, I'll hop in. Easy as that."

"Sounds good to me," I agreed. "Amanda?"

Amanda gave one last uncertain look towards Dante before refocusing on me. "Okay, yeah. I'm ready."

With her assent, I began.

I took Amanda into my arms and began to kiss her softly on the lips. Amanda was stiff at first, but she slowly loosened and sank into my embrace. The sounds of our lips smacking together was the only sound in the room, but Dante's presence loomed nearby. It didn't bother me though; if anything, it excited me to know that he was watching Amanda and I take the first steps of our intimacy routine.

Without interrupting my kisses, I started to move towards the bed, guiding Amanda backwards until her legs pressed against the mattress. I used my arms to lower her down, continuing to kiss as long as I could, until gravity pulled her away from me. Amanda, currently half-flopped onto the bed, looked up at me with an aroused smile.

"You're so fucking sexy," I whispered, as I removed my clothes, piece by piece. After only my boxers remained, I reached down, took Amanda's legs in my hands, and swiveled her around so she was lying lengthwise along the bed. She giggled with the move, and as I climbed over her, she was still smiling as I restarted my kisses once more. She returned them eagerly.

Our kisses quickly became more passionate as our mutual heat rose. Our tongues twirled together as Amanda ran her hands over my hair, to my neck, and then down over my back. Even though she was still fully clothed, she spread her legs apart, allowing me to sink between them. My cock was at full attention by this point, and it strained against the fabric of my boxers, tenting it, as it desperately sought release.

I allowed my hand to come between our bodies, and I began to trace downwards, over Amanda's belly to the hem of her jeans. My fingers found the button, which I opened easily, before edging her zipper down towards her womanhood. As my fingertips brushed her panties underneath, I could tell she was already soaked.