Fia's Storm Ch. 02

Story Info
Fia adjusts to her new circumstances.
1.9k words
4.49
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Readers! Hope you enjoy chapter 2, working on 3 currently. Any feedback is appreciated 😊

As always, all characters are 18+.

__________________________

Charting the weeks course at his desk, Jack watched the steady rain beat against his windows and for a moment fell spellbound to the rhythmic dancing of the water streaming down the panes in fractal patterns. Tracing his quill in small circles on the parchment his attention was suddenly pulled to the girl who shifted in his bed. Her dark hair fanned out in twisted strands against the white pillow, her peaceful visage tucked into the side. How she was able to sleep so soundly in such compromising circumstances tickled him- she was strange, certainly foolish, but disarming.

Jack blew out his desk lantern, deciding it was time to retire and walked to the bed. Careful not to wake the girl, he stepped quietly and lifted the covers with care only to discover that the white shirt he had given her had slid up considerably in her sleep, exposing her upper thighs and a peek of her pussy. Though he had been with dozens of women previously, seeing her exposed made him feel that he may have been blushing.

He slid under the covers, testing the waters by touching her side with his hand. When she didn't move about, he became a bit more bold and placed his hand on her upper thigh. Moving his hand inward, her legs instinctively opened, spreading herself a bit more for him. Tickling her lower stomach and inner thighs with light touches she shifted slightly, breathing deeply and opening her legs for him, unconsciously. Finally, he pushed his fingers to feel her opening, which he was pleased to feel was dripping wet, ready for him. As he began to run his fingers up and down her dripping slit, she awoke with a start breathing heavily.

Fia's mind, heavy from sleep tried to make sense of her wide-awake body. Though she wanted frantically to pull away, to cover herself, there was something deeper within her that told her to give in. She wanted desperately to find that release from what was building tightness in her lower stomach and pussy. She began to move her hips with his fingers, slowly at first, then quicker as the momentum built.

He moved downwards kissing her body in a trail until he arrived where she needed it most. Moving his fingers from her clit and replacing them with his tongue, he slid a finger into her opening while continuing to lap. She seized with pleasure, pushing his head down with her hand and bucking powerfully towards a desired release. His tongue and fingers danced intuitively, seeking out a knot within her lower body, expertly untying it. Looking into his eyes with trepidation and lust, she felt herself let go. Powerful swells of warmth and pleasure washed over her as she gasped for air, drowning in a blissful void.

Breathing heavily and turning from him protectively, she slowly pieced together what had happened. Feeling embarrassed, she pulled the covers up to her neck and felt her face grow hot with shame.

"You needed that." he said, chuckling cockily.

"I don't need anything from you." Fia countered angrily, although most of the anger she felt was towards herself because he was right, she had needed it.

"Is that right?" he said now openly laughing, "Feeling you tightening around my fingers and leaving a damp mess on my sheets says otherwise."

Fia's face prickled with heat and her throat throbbed with the aching twinge of tears. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder pulling her roughly onto her back. Jack climbed on top of her and grabbed her wrists, yanking them above her head. She pulled and wriggled against him, but felt no lenience.

"Admit you liked it," he commanded, holding her firmly.

She closed her eyes and thought of the trees outside the room she had rented for the past year- a dense maze of thin aspens- leaves murmuring with a breeze and clattering with each gust.

Jack roughly spreading her legs with his knees returned her to her surroundings. Switching his grip on her wrists to one hand, the other quickly struck her cheek.

"Look at me." he demanded, grabbing her chin, harshly lifting her face "Don't go somewhere else -- stay here with me."

Fia obstinately avoided his gaze. Jack's hand snaked through the back of her hair and grabbed tightly pulling her face upwards towards him.

"You know I'm the only reason you're alive, don't you?" Jack taunted venomously, now visibly angry with her.

"Is that so?" she mocked back. "So kill me. Do it now before you lose your nerve." she said assuredly, although the moment it left her lips she lamented her boldness and hoped desperately that he wouldn't follow through.

Jack looked back at her with incredulity, her arms strained feebly against his and her eyes were filled with a curious mixture of apprehension and finality. He had killed before and would again but the thought of killing this girl made him feel sick. He leaned down and kissed her, pushing his lips against hers forcefully and muffling her initial protests. He felt her body begin to soften and her lips begin to respond to his. Releasing her wrists, he began to kiss her deeply. He felt her body ease beneath his, allowing movement where there had previously only been rigidity. When their kissing had reached a climactic, impassioned moment he pulled away, watching with delight as she lifted to meet him. Snatching the back of her hair, he held her there, wanting.

"Admit you liked it." he chuckled, amused at her eagerness.

Fia let out a frustrated sigh and turned to face the window, the glass still protecting from the gush of heavy rain.

"If I hold you down and feel you right now, will you be dripping for me?" Jack questioned, laughing.

Fia turned, and pleaded with dread in her eyes, "Please don't do that." she said uneasily.

"Admit that you liked it and I won't." Jack replied calmly.

Fia swallowed and closed her eyes, steadying her breathing, trying to keep her voice as even as possible as she spoke.

"Yes, I liked how it felt." she said quietly.

"How what felt?" said Jack, faux innocently, cocking his head to the side.

"What you did to me..." Fia moaned in embarrassment, "...with your hands and your mouth. It felt great. I loved it." she spoke resolutely, knowing it was what she needed to do to avoid him pushing her any further.

"Was that so hard?" Jack said, releasing his grasp on her.

Fia looked down and shook her head.

"Give me what I want when I ask for it and I promise I will make things more pleasant for you." He continued decisively.

"How?" Fia asked suddenly, her voice breaking.

"You need to earn my trust." Jack returned earnestly, "If you show me I can trust you to be a good girl, I can give you things that you want -- privileges." He said. "Is there something that you want?" he asked calmly.

Without hesitation Fia spoke, "I want books. I want to read on this cabin's balcony, in the sun."

Jack chuckled at her request, which was both childlike and bold.

"Can I trust you to be on the balcony by yourself?" he inquired skeptically.

"Yes, definitely." She spoke back trying to appear as confident as possible. "I won't do anything but read. I promise." She finished.

"Why don't you do something for me, to assure me?" he suggested. "If you do a good enough job convincing me you can read on the balcony in the morning." he promised cheekily.

"What do you want me to do?" Fia asked gingerly, fearing the answer but wanting desperately to be given that small bit of freedom.

"Now, if I told you what to do, where would the fun be in that? I'm sure you could guess what I might like. Show me what you think I want." He replied eager to see her response.

Fia felt her stomach flutter with the implication. Of course, she knew Jack was a man and she knew what all men liked. How badly did she want the books and the sun? Maybe she could find another way in the coming days.

"I can wait," she replied quietly, "for you to trust me." she resigned.

"Of course, I could always just force you to do what I want." Jack threatened. "I thought you may like to offer it yourself to earn my trust, but I could be wrong. Do you like to be forced?" Jack taunted.

Fia groaned weakly, she had trapped herself. She should have never admitted she wanted something, she thought, cursing her lack of foresight. Now she had no choice, she could offer herself to him or he would take it by force. Making her decision silently she let her body take over, leaving her mind to deal with after.

Hardening her resolve, she leaned down to lay next to Jack allowing her hands to touch him purposefully for the first time. Running her hands under his thin sleep shirt she felt his powerful body tense curiously under her fingers. As she began to pull his shirt up, he followed her lead and lifted it the rest of the way, throwing it to the side. At the sight of his broad chest and shoulders, she inhaled deeply running her hands along his shoulders and arms while leaning down to kiss his neck. His scent was that of warm wood with a bodily musk and a faint hint of tobacco.

Climbing on top of him she could feel his hard cock straining against her lower stomach, and he groaned as she moved above him kissing his neck, chest, and abdomen. Arriving at his lower stomach she gently kissed, teasing with little licks until she was low enough that his thick cock was at her chin. Continuing to tease, she licked around his member giving small bites to his inner thighs as he moaned, when suddenly she felt his hand at the back of her head guiding her.

As she took his member into her mouth, he groaned gutturally, allowing her to move freely but keeping his hand at the back of her hair. Moving up and down his length slowly, her hand joined her moving in tandem with her lips and tongue. The sound of Jack's labored breathing began to fill the room. His hand behind her head pushed down harshly, making her take all of him. She gagged, feeling her eyes instinctively fill with tears as her throat spasmed. Pulling away from him gasping to breathe with strings of saliva connecting her to his cock, she looked up at him exhausted and he smiled pushing her head back down.

Moving at quicker pace, now sloppy and moaning with each thrust, she felt the momentum begin to build as his cock stiffened. He groaned satisfyingly as she felt his cock twitch and hot ropes of his cum filled her mouth and throat. She sputtered as he held her head firm.

"Good girl, now finish every drop." He instructed warningly.

Fia gulped making sure not to spill any and without thinking opened her mouth to show him with her tongue extended.

"Urgh," he groaned, "so, so good."

Overcome with exhaustion she slumped at the end of the bed, her hair burying her face. She felt his strong arms lift her to the pillows and pull the covers over her body, moving strands of her hair from her face in a curiously nurturing way.

She was asleep in seconds.