Fiction - Lilly Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilly and Dave hit the piste.
2.6k words
4.5
1.5k
00

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last of the sun's rays faded through their window, Lilly and Dave snuggled comfortably in their warm bed. It had been at least six months, maybe longer since Dave's neighbour Lilly and he had shot that porno in his back yard by the pool.

In the intervening time, Lilly's site had really taken off and they had done a lot of those Daddy POV videos. They'd also done a few live streams, but the hand‑held Daddy/Daughter POV material seemed to be what the audience liked.

They'd shot outdoor hiking a number of times, those videos were quite popular. There were lots of bedroom, lounge room, homework and shower scenes. The shower scenes were particularly tough because they had to use cold water to stop the lens from fogging up.

For this shoot, Lilly had decided that they may have some success at the local ski resort so she booked them a mid-week room at a deluxe ski lodge. They had a big roaring fireplace in their room and they decided to shoot a scene right there and then as they walked into the room.

Throughout the week, they'd shot 4 videos that they were very happy with and one where they were interrupted. There was no cum shot, but Lilly thought that perhaps she may be able to salvage it with some strategic audio editing whilst fading to black.

Unfortunately, today turned out to be somewhat disastrous. There was an unseasonal blizzard resulting in almost total white-out conditions. They attempted one ski run and decided that they were too cowardly to continue. The weather was so bad that they did not even bother taking any of the camera gear. They headed in for an early lunch and sat around chatting with some of the other guests for a while. After a nice afternoon nap, Lilly and Dave headed down for an early dinner with an older couple that they had met earlier and then retired to their room for the evening.

They had a king sized bed, but Lilly was snuggled up next to Dave and he was enjoying it. Normally, when they were this close, they were shooting a scene, always professional not allowing their personal friendship to get in the way of the work.

Lilly leaned over, kissed Dave and said, "Thanks for this week."

"You're welcome." he replied ignoring the significance what had just happened.

Lilly and Dave kissed often, but it was always on the cheek or the forehead or somewhere else where friends are inclined to kiss each other. Even though there was only the slightest hint of something else, Lilly and Dave had never actually kissed on the lips before now.

"What did you think?" Lilly asked.

"Think about what?" Dave replied feigning ignorance.

"The kiss, silly." she replied.

"Oh, that. It was nice." he responded.

"Would you like to try another?" Lilly asked.

"I suppose." Dave replied nonchalantly.

Lilly leaned over once more and for the first time ever, kissed Dave like a lover. He returned the kiss and they held it for what seemed like an eternity. That one kiss communicated so much that they had thus far held back.

Lilly finally broke the kiss and said, "You know. We've probably fucked hundreds of times since this all began, but always for the camera, never for us."

"True." Dave agreed.

"Would you like to try it?" Lilly asked.

"Sex for just us? No cameras?" Dave replied.

"Yes, sex for just us. Would you like to try it?" Lilly confirmed.

"I believe I would." Dave responded as he took his turn to lean over and kiss Lilly on the lips.

They kissed for a while, enjoying the sensation of their lips touching and the playful interaction of their tongues.

Breaking their connection, Dave said, "Would you like me to go down on you?"

"That would be nice, but I'm quite wet already." Lilly responded.

"Already, just from the kissing?" I asked.

"Have a feel for yourself, if you like." Lilly replied as she shuffled closer towards Dave and lifted a knee.

Even though they'd had a lot of sex over the previous months, Dave had never intentionally and deliberately touched Lilly's vulva, he'd basically just done what was required for the scene that they were shooting. As he reached down, he felt her pubic hair. It was thick, luscious and perfectly natural. He used his fingers to spread her outer lips and then as he felt for her inner lips, he found them to be already dripping wet.

"Wow, you are wet!" Dave said as he played with her inner lips and slipped a finger into her vagina.

"I told you so, I'm ready to go. How are you?" Lilly replied.

In spite of the overtly sexual nature of their on screen interactions, Dave initially realised that he needed to distract himself in order to become aroused for his performances with Lilly. Normally thinking about her mother in a similar situation did the trick. As time when on, however, Dave started to think of Lilly more and more as an independent sexy woman rather than this kid that he used to babysit. Suffice it to say that getting hard for Lilly was no longer an issue for him.

"All good." Dave said.

"How would you like try it on top?" Lilly asked.

"That would be nice." he replied.

"I thought that you might like that. You're always taking me from behind or I'm riding you, you never get to be on top." Lilly said as she got herself into position.

Dave waited briefly as Lilly settled herself into position and then he took up his place between her legs. Reaching out, Lilly first contacted Dave's lower abdomen before finally locating his penis.

"You weren't kidding when you said that you were ready." Lilly commented as she rubbed his penis along her moistened inner lips before finally positioning it over the entrance to her vagina. As he applied gentle force, he started to penetrate Lilly as she let out a low satisfying moan.

Since starting his work with Lilly, Dave's personal sex life had decreased somewhat. On separate occasions, both Julia and Nicole from Dave's cycling club have had a few enjoyable evenings together with him. They are wonderful ladies and extremely skilled in the bedroom. Apart from them, however, it's been either Lilly or a few squirts of hand lotion and a porno.

As Dave slowly thrust in and out, Lilly looked him in the eye, smiled and said, "Oh Dave, that's wonderful. Just like that."

Lilly on the other hand has been non-stop in the sex department. As well as her 'Daddy' series with Dave, she has her 'Don't tell Daddy' series where she 'secretly' has sex with other men when Daddy isn't around. She also does collaborations with other webcam entrepreneurs and has also taken a few bit parts in some main stream porn productions.

Dave had to admit that this slow, gentle thrusting was way more enjoyable than the highly energetic, almost frantic, fucking that Lilly and he normally did on screen. They could look into each other's eyes and really connect. Take in every smile, every gasp of pleasure, every nuance forfeited in the name of the scene.

"I love that noise." Lilly said in an unexpected whispered.

"What noise?" Dave whispered back as he stopped thrusting and cocked his head to hear better.

"No, no, keep going." Lilly urged, "Keep going."

Dave restated his slow gentle motion and after a few more thrusts Lilly said, "There, did you hear that?"

"What am I listening for?" he asked somewhat puzzled.

"When a nice wide penis like yours pushes into my vagina, a little bit of air is expelled around your head and it makes a comical little farting noise." Lilly explained.

"Vaginas do that sometimes." he replied.

"I know that silly. But as you also pull your penis back out, a little bit of air slips back past your head in the other direction making a bit of a slurping noise." Lilly continued.

"I think it's call quaifing or something." Dave replied.

"It's 'queefing' and it's the sound that my pussy makes when she's happy. She's nice and wet with a good sized cock sliding in and out of her. Ahhh!" Lilly replied.

Dave leaned forward slightly to kiss Lilly's lips and she accepted the kiss with delight. She rubbed her hands along his back several times before bringing them to rest on his hips. Lilly rolled her hips forward in time with his movements before breaking they kiss and simply whispered, "Faster."

As Dave picked up the cadence of his thrusts, Lilly match his pace with her hip movements. Her vagina seemed to suddenly get wetter and the squelching sound that she so enjoyed grew in prominence. Her breathing became laboured as if she was struggling to get enough oxygen into her lungs. Dave watched mesmerised as her eyes rolled back, her mouth opened wide let out a satisfying low, slow moan.

Dave could tell that she was having an orgasm, a real orgasm that is, not a fake one because the scene required one, no, a real one. If the facial gestures, the moaning and the head movement was not enough, the rapid clenching and releasing of her vaginal wall muscles were also a dead give away. He'd certainly made Lilly come before, but never like this.

As her vaginal spasms gradually abated and she was able to regain her breath, Lilly simply said, "Nice!" and smiled at him.

During her orgasm, Dave had thrust his penis in as deeply as he could go and held it there. Seeing her relax slightly, he started to withdraw so that he could gradually restart his thrusting.

"No, push it back in for a while longer. I love that feeling." Lilly begged.

Never one to deny a lady's request, Dave pushed his penis back in to its full extent. He'd experienced something similar to this many years back, so playing a hunch, just wiggled from side to side a bit and waited.

"Oh yes!" Lilly moaned quietly as her eyes rolled back again.

As Dave maintained his fully inserted position and gently wiggled from side to side, Lilly moaned again and whispered, "Oh yes!" once more.

As he suspected, Lilly breathed out sharply several times coinciding with synchronised vaginal contractions. This happened about ten or twelve times before Lilly looked up and said, "That has not happened to me for ages. Thanks."

As Dave resumed his slow thrusting, Lilly said, "That was wonderful."

"You know, I've seen someone come exactly the way that you did just then." Dave said increasing his pace just slightly.

"Trying to impress me with your sexual prowess?" Lilly asked smiling.

"No, just trying to fill you in on a bit of family history, that's all." he responded.

"My mother used to come like that with you too?" Lilly asked obviously eager to learn more.

"Once and only once." Dave replied.

"You can't just leave me hanging like that. I need more details." Lilly demanded.

"Well, it was really early one morning. We were in the same position as you and I are now. I was inside her doing the long slow thrusting that you seem to like too." Dave said as he picked up the pace even further.

"Oh fuck!" Lilly said.

"Well she'd just had one orgasm, and when I started to thrust again, she asked me to push all of the way back into her and just wiggle a bit." he explained.

"Oh fuck!" Lilly said as Dave sped up just a fraction.

"And before too long, she had the biggest, earth-shattering, orgasm that I had ever seen a woman have. Not dissimilar to the one you just experienced." he continued.

"Oh fuck yes!" Lilly replied as Dave plunged his penis into her even faster.

"After that, she asked me to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could until I came." Dave said almost breathless with exertion.

Dave was getting close, very close. In mere seconds, he would be ejaculating inside Lilly. Hopefully, this would send her over the top and she'd come as hard as her mother did all of those years ago. Two more thrusts and then it began, he felt the sweet release as his penis started to throb and the first of many fountains of semen erupted euphorically.

As his third pulse of semen exploded into Lilly's vagina, it happened. Lilly arched her back so high that Dave almost slipped out, but she slumped back in time and he was able to push back in. He'd not yet finished ejaculating, but his pulses had slowed and were tapering off in intensity.

It was then that Lilly's vagina started clamping down hard on Dave's penis once more. Her body trembled as he kept thrusting as fast as he could. Fully spent by now, he kept up the pace for Lilly as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Thrashing around, raising her hips into him, Lilly's vagina kept clamping and releasing, clamping and releasing until finally she slumped back, spent.

Lilly and Dave just looked at each other for several minutes without a word. He tried to stay inside her for as long as he could, but eventually his penis was just not rigid enough to maintain penetration any longer and it slipped out of Lilly's vagina with a satisfying slurp.

"We're going to need a new set of sheets." Lilly said, finally breaking the silence, "My pussy's just gushing fluid."

"Yours, or mine?" Dave asked pulling back.

"Probably both." Lilly said as she cast the upper sheet aside so that she survey the mess that they had just made.

Lilly still had her legs open nice and wide. This gave Dave an excellent view of her swollen red labia as well as his semen as it drained from the entrance to her vagina.

"I'll get you a towel." Dave said as he stood and headed for the bathroom.

"Catch." he said from the bathroom door as he tossed a towel to her.

Executing a perfect one-handed catch, she immediately applied the towel to her groin in order to stem the flow as the rest of Dave's semen resurfaced.

"What the fuck was that?" Lilly asked.

"You and an orgasm, I think." he replied.

"Very funny Dave. You said my mother came like this?" Lilly said.

"Only once." he replied nodding.

"One guy at University managed to get me to the first level, but never any further." Lilly said.

"Well I'm pleased that I could help." Dave said.

"Fuck! My whole pussy, especially my clit, it's still tingling. It feels awesome!" Lilly added dropping the towel and tweaking her nipples.

"Your mother said something similar, I think she said that it felt electric." he said.

"Yes, electric is a good way to describe it." Lilly agreed releasing her breasts and looking at him.

Sitting up cross-legged on top of the towel Lilly asked, "What are we going to do about the sheets at this hour?"

"Don't worry. There's a spare set in the cupboard. I noticed them when we first arrived. Go and have a shower, I'll take care of the sheets." Dave replied.

Lilly stood up, walked over to Dave, gave him a kiss on the lips and said, "You're a peach."

Whilst Lilly showered, Dave changed the sheets. Once she had finished showering and had dried herself, they got back into bed, with the nice fresh sheets and snuggled until they both drifted off to sleep.