Fiction - Lilly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly continued to ride Dave for some time, clearly enjoying herself. The feel of Dave's manhood as it glided in and out of her was delightful. Perhaps remembering that she had an audience to please or perhaps just wanting to try something new, Lilly leaned forward and said, "Play with my tits papa."

As Lilly continued her motion from this new angle, Dave reached up with both hands and gently cupped her breasts.

"Squeeze my nipples Papa." Lilly encouraged.

Not wanting to disappoint, Dave rolled Lilly's nipples between his thumb and forefinger in unison eliciting a long slow moan from Lilly.

Lilly seemed lost in her own little world, zoned-out and oblivious to the world around her, neither Dave nor Natalie had seen Lilly quite like this before. Dave was beginning to become concerned, he had raised his eyebrows several times in order to discretely get Lilly's attention as agreed. When she finally came to her senses and took notice, she realised that Dave was actually trying to tell her that he close to coming.

"I want that baby now Papa." Lilly said as she lifted herself off Dave.

Natalie pulled back slightly so that she got a good side-on shot of Dave and Lilly changing positions. Once Lilly was on her back with her legs spread once more, Dave gracefully penetrated her again and started pumping.

"Gimme that baby Papa!" Lilly said as Dave thrust vigorously, panting as he did so.

Natalie cut her feed briefly so that she could quickly reposition herself at the end of the bed to get a good view of Dave's penis and Lilly's parted outer lips as they continued their baby-making endeavours.

It wouldn't be long now, Dave was getting fairly close to ejaculating. He kept his legs spread as wide apart as he could, partly to help him last as long as possible and partly so that Natalie could get a really good close-up of his penis thrusting in and out of Lilly's vagina as well as his testes bouncing around.

Almost at the point of no return, Dave grunted three times in quick succession. That was signal that they had agreed upon earlier so that Lilly could prepare for insemination and that Natalie could zoom in nice and tight on the action.

"Gimme that baby Papa, gimme that baby." Lilly called out.

As Dave felt his orgasm release, he pulled out about three quarters of the way so that Natalie could get a good shot of his penis as it delivered its payload. As Dave felt wave after wave of pleasure, Natalie could see the rhythmic pulsations of Dave's penis as it conveyed squirt upon squirt of semen along the length of his shaft and into Lilly's waiting vagina.

"I can feel you coming inside me Papa, keep going, keep going." Lilly pleaded.

Dave let out a final satisfying moan as he thrust into Lilly three more times before withdrawing completely. Dave lingered for a few moments so that Natalie could get a good shot of his penis, still slightly throbbing, covered with a combination of their juices.

"Quick Papa, get some pillows." Lilly said arching her back with her crotch pointing skyward.

Dave leaned over to where the pillows had been stashed for just this eventuality, grabbed them and lodged them under Lilly's arse. Lilly lowered herself as Natalie brought the camera in to get a close-up of Lilly's gaping vagina.

"I hope we made a baby this time Papa." Lilly said.

"Me too darlin', me too." Dave replied as Natalie zoomed out slightly to show Lilly smiling up at the camera.

"I want to make sure that I don't waste a drop." Lilly said.

Natalie was getting a wonderful view deep inside Lilly. The camera light glistened off the heady combination of lubricating juices and semen covered the wrinkly lining of Lilly's vagina. Lilly's hairy outer lips were also quite pink and slightly swollen. Her inner lips were still open wide and her clitoris large and engorged.

After a minute of detailed examination of Lilly's post-coital lady parts, Natalie started to zoom out and pan up to Lilly's face as agreed.

"Thanks to everyone that joined us, we hope that you enjoyed watching us make a baby." Lilly said.

Dave slid in next to Lilly on the bed so that his head was next to hers. Natalie reframed the shot slightly before Dave said, "Thanks for watching."

Sliding back out of shot again, Dave stood up and headed over to the computer.

"Thanks for watching everyone!" Lilly said as she waved to the camera.

Dave pressed the 'End Stream' button on the computer and said, "And we're out."

"You guys, that was magnificent." Natalie said as she lowered the camera to look directly at Lilly.

"You think so?" Lilly asked.

"Yes, I think that was one of your best." Natalie replied placing the camera on the bed.

"I need to clean up. Let's head the the shower and pack this away after." Lilly said.

"Oh, I can start packing up while you two are in the shower." Natalie offered.

"Why should we have all of the fun?" Dave asked as he looked at Natalie and raised his eyebrows a few times.

"You don't need to ask me twice." Natalie replied.

Lilly, Dave and Natalie headed for the shower in Natalie's guest bathroom. The alcove was designed to accommodate two people, but could easily take three. Whilst there was no sex on this occasion, there was an abundance of sensual soaping and lathering of bodies to ensure that the highest of genital sanitary standards were met.

After they had showered and dried off, they went back into the studio and set about disconnecting and packing all of Lilly's extra gear and returning Natalie's equipment to its original state.

Postscript:

The pharmaceutical industry has been much maligned over the years for a great many things. It has also overseen a number of highly beneficial innovations. Take for instance, Lilly's preferred method of contraception: the long lasting, slow release, hormonal implant.

After becoming sexually active years earlier, Lilly had gone to Dave asking him for advice on contraceptives. Dave had to admit that he was not an expert in female contraceptives. He knew that there was the pill and IUDs, but he decided that he was out of his depth and referred Lilly to her mother's life long friend Rachel instead. After a glowing recommendation from not only Rachel, but also her doctor, Lilly decided to get an implant.

A single implant lasted several years and the variety that she selected also had the benefit of suppressing menstruation. As it turned out, not having a period to worry about every month came in very handy when Lilly ventured into shooting adult videos in her spare time.

Unbeknownst to anyone, just over two years ago, when Lilly's current contraceptive implant was being manufactured, a small valve leading from one of the hoppers that fed the active ingredients into the production process jammed closed. The jam was only momentary and the machine continued operating without incident shortly thereafter.

In line with standard company procedures, the shift supervisor instructed that the potentially impacted batch be held aside and not forwarded directly to shipping. Following that, random samples were taken and analysed to ensure that the products efficacy was not impacted. Analysis showed that these samples were within expected tolerances and eventually the remains of the batch were shipped with the company's QA mark of approval.

One day, all these years later, one ovary in one woman out of the hundreds of women that received an implant from that batch, release one egg. Dazed and confused, that egg managed to find its way to the fallopian tube of that one woman where it was cordially greeted by a welcoming committee of helpful and friendly spermatozoa that had coincidentally also recently arrived. Continuing her exploration of her surrounds, the egg found her way into a wonderfully comforting and receptive uterus and nestled down deeply into its nutritious endometrial lining.

Several weeks later, Lilly and Dave were sitting at his kitchen bench reviewing the raw footage after just having shot a very satisfying scene in his back yard. Lilly's phone chimed, so she picked it up and read the message.

"That's strange." Lilly said half out loud, half mumbling to herself.

"What's strange?" Dave asked, his interest being piqued by Lilly's tone.

"I just got a message from my gynaecologist." Lilly said.

"Is that odd?" Dave inquired.

"A little, perhaps. It says that this is my second reminder that there has been a recall for my contraceptive implant and that I should make an appointment for a replacement immediately." Lilly said quizzically.

"Second reminder?" Dave asked.

"Indeed, but this is the first that I've heard of it." Lilly said sounding slightly confused.

"I'm sure that it's just routine." Dave assured Lilly.

"You're probably right. I'll call them and make an appointment tomorrow." Lilly said placing her phone back on the bench as she returned her attention to the footage that they had just shot.

12