Fiery Hot Grind

Story Info
Woman fulfills her grinding fantasy with a sweaty stranger.
755 words
3.14
471
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something I have always craved with romantic and sexual partners is an amazing grinding experience. I'm not talking about rubbing metal on metal... I'm talking about good, old fashioned sweaty rubbing on each other. You know, dirty dancing. I can't imagine a better way to foreplay!

I went to a nightclub recently and got my wish. I started the night off with tequila of course. Who doesn't start a night out with tequila? I put on a slutty little tube top after doing my hair and makeup, then got myself downtown. By the time I made it to the club, I could barely see and definitely couldn't walk straight. I wasn't even embarrassed by how tipsy I was, because I was looking for the kind of bodily experience that didn't require thinking. The tequila did its job for me.

Immediately after crossing the threshold, I started looking for a dance partner. I wanted someone who would turn me on, but not someone who I might have real romantic interest in. I wouldn't want to start a relationship off a blubbering, horny mess. i wanted a fuckboy who knew what he was doing. Someone with practice in the art of rough seduction. Focusing on the faces around me was difficult enough while walking around, so I found a place to scout with a view over everyone, where I could steady myself on a railing. People began filling the dance floor, but nobody was at my level yet, they moved too carefully still. I waited patiently, and continued scouting from my vantage point.

Soon, I found a hand on my back, and a hunk to my left. His dark facial hair was a little messy in the best way, and his eyes were a cute blue-gray. Feeling the tequila, I tried to pull myself together enough to talk with him, but I quickly realized he didn't need much talking. His hand made its way from my back down to my ass with only my eye contact and wink as consent. He probably had a new girl every week, clearly he knew what he was doing. I wanted him this night, so I'd take it. I motioned with my head to the dance floor and he happily obliged me, following closely. With my shaky legs we walked downstairs together.

Dancing closely quickly lead to closer dancing, and making out. I flirted with him ferociously. I put my fingers in his hair, and put my mouth on him with closed eyes. He wasn't shy, and gave me just the right amount of tongue, even though the room wasn't crowded enough to hide us. His muscular shoulders felt amazing under my hands, and I worked up enough courage to turn around and dance on him. He happily obliged, and moved slowly back and forth while I made figure eights and wavy moments across his pelvis with my ass. His bulge was hitting me in just the right spot, and I was happy he didn't let me drift more than a few inches before pulling me back in for more kissing. God, he felt good. His lips moved harmoniously with mine, and we gasped primally between makeouts.

In the heat of the night, when I was happily in my tequila haze, I became totally comfortable feeling this amazing stranger all over me. He was hot. I was the addicting kind of club sticky-sweaty and things were only going to get hotter. His wandering fingers found my naked skin under my tube top and played just below my bra line. His hands were hot and soft in the best way. He palmed my ass roughly, then softly, and I could feel myself getting wet. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he looped his fingers though the belt loops at my hips and held me firmly against his bulging pants. Damn. The pressure turned me on beyond belief. I danced on him with a heated sexual energy, in such a contented way that I have never felt without a cock inside of me. I could have done that all night, every night. My underwear soaked though completely and I could not have cared less. We were eating each other up, and it was everything I'd dreamed of.

When I woke up the next morning, I had the biggest bruise at the apex of my ass. Thanks to that delicious grinding, I was marked, and it reminded of that night for a week until it healed. So worth it.

💋 Samaria