Fiery Passion Pt. 05

Story Info
Shea arrives, and Trey collects on the bet.
2.8k words
4.38
2.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it." Trey yelled. How was he going to last three days in this small steel cage? He tried the lock, but it was fastened tight. He pulled his boxers back up and walked to his desk. The cold metal quickly warmed to his body temperature, but the cage was a very present sensation. He had a meeting with his boss soon. How would he be able mask his discomfort?

Halfway through his meeting he felt his phone vibrate. It was a text from Shea. Opening it, he was greeted with a picture of the Hitachi, dripping with her cum, inches from her swollen pussy. "Mmm this toy is an absolute joy. I can wait until you replace it," she added.

Trey's arousal quickly went from uncomfortable to painful. His face must of changed as his boss paused what she was talking about, "Trey, are you okay? You don't look so good."

"Oh crap," he thought, "I have my camera share on." He flipped his mute off, "no I'm okay. Thank you." He had to play this off.

The rest of the day trogged on agonizingly slow. Even trying to pee was annoying. He could hardly wait until Thursday. He ducked out of work a bit early for a doctor's appointment. This cage was going to be a whole new level of awkward if his doctor did any kind of hernia test.

Sitting on the table in his flimsy gown he felt more exposed than usual. The doctor came in and did his physical. As she reached down to check his balls for lumps, he shied away. "Trust me Trey, there's nothing to be embarrassed ab..." She stopped as she lifted the gown. "Oh now it makes sense. I guess you're changing things up in the bedroom?" She added.

She continued her tests, but Trey could swear that she was going slower than usual. Her soft hands electrified his confined penis. Then she reached down and wrapped her hands around the cage. The warmth from her hand was palpable.

"Maybe this is something we will have to explored later?" She quipped.

After the examination, she ordered the required bloodwork and added, "tell scheduling that I need to see Trey back in 4 weeks. He is due for a prostate exam."

She stood from her workstation and whispered in his ear, "I want you in the cage when you come back for that visit."

Trey was stunned. The cute nurse returned to finish the visit, but Trey had forgotten to pull his gown down. She shuffled over to him, grabbed the gown with one hand, and the cage with the other, "it looks like I'll be seeing both of you in a couple weeks. I hope you're ready. Doc asked for you to be the last appointment." Trey was embarrassed, but also strangely aroused. He gathered his stuff and left the office. He knew he would have the results soon.

The first night's sleep was the hardest. Regardless which way he turned, all he could feel was the steel around his cock. Trey tried everything: counting backwards, counting sheep, but nothing worked. He finally wore himself out and passed out.

Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with work and cute flirting. He didn't want to bother Shea too much. He knew she had a lot to take care of before the trip. He was also busy cleaning up his place. His plan was to spend Thursday night at his apartment then take her to a hotel for Friday and Saturday at the beach.

Thursday finally arrived. He had cleared his afternoon so he could pick her up. Around noon, he got a text saying they landed and we're taxiing. He was already outside waiting. His heart was racing, and he had butterflies.

The door opened, and there she was. Trey knew he had to get out of his car to greet her, but he had no clue whether it was a hug or a handshake. Shea cleared that up by jumping into his arms and giving him a sweet kiss. Trey was floored. This was no ordinary kiss. He nearly came in his pants.

"Let me get your bags." He added. He opened her door and helped her with her stuff. They got in and drove off.

"Okay, so now can you unlock me?" Trey asked.

"No, I think I'll wait. I don't want you cumming in your pants while you're driving. Also, sorry it took me so long," she said as she reached in her purse. "I made sure to get these nice and wet for you on the plane. I know it's not the same as the mile high club, but maybe it will give you some ideas." She had a black lacy thong in her hand. The car instantly smelled like heaven. She rubbed the juices into Trey's open mouth. "Now get me home so you can collect your bet. We can sightsee tomorrow."

Trey reached into his pocket, "I actually have something for you too." He said as he handed her a sheet of paper. Shea began to read it. This was his test results for STDs. Shea couldn't believe her eyes. At first, Trey thought he had overstepped.

Then Shea looked at him and said, "It is like you were reading my mind." She opened her purse and produced a similar report. "I want to feel every drop on your cum in my holes. And I didn't want anything stopping you."

She kissed his cheek and suddenly felt at home. She hadn't felt like this with a guy in so long. She grabbed Trey's hands and intertwined her fingers in his. She leaned her head on his should and turned on the music.

Arriving at home, Trey grabbed her bags and helped her into his apartment. He began his normal tour, showing her the kitchen and his plants. "Do you really want to talk to me about spices and water right now? Drop you pants and let's get you some breathing room. Trey grabbed the pill from his pocket and swallowed then dropped his pants. "What was that?" She asked.

"When I got my tests done, I also got a little chemical support. I want to be able to fuck every last minute out of my prize winnings," he replied with a smirk.

She grabbed the key and undid the lock. The cage sprung open and his dick was immediately hard. She grabbed ahold and asked where he wanted to put the first load.

Trey paused. "Let me set up my cameras first." He had purchased a GoPro to film the whole day. He was ready.

"You've been teasing me with that mouth for a week. I need to feel it." She pushed him backwards to the couch and crawled between his legs. Her nails scratched his inner thighs as she took both balls in her mouth. They felt full. She wrapped her hand around his cock and started stroking. Trey's head instantly dropped back. He was in heaven.

As she let his balls free, she licked the underside of his penis all the way to the tip. She lightly scratched her nails along the sides.

Then looked at him, "fill my stomach up." She was a wild animal on his dick, sucking and slurping. His hands grabbed ahold of her fiery red hair, and she moaned with approval. She pulled her mouth off and reached back. Untying her dress, the top flipped down revealing two perfectly tight tits.

She had the nipple clamps on. "Pull my chain while I suck your cock." She commanded and resumed sucking. Trey wasted no time. He reach down and grabbed the chain. Her pace quickened. He had hit the point of no return. His cum bubbled up and filled Shea's mouth. She swallowed each load as it came.

When he finished she lifted her head and Trey pulled her up for a kiss. "How did I know you would kiss me before I even got to clean up?"

Trey looked at her and it felt like he truly understood her, "because I really like you... All of you."

They cuddled next to each other for a little while until Shea looked at him and said, "I want nothing more than this right now, but you have a bet to collect on. If I'm going to lose, then I want to rock your world. What is next?"

Trey stood up and grabbed the camera, "come with me." And led her to the bedroom. He turned on some music and sat on the bed, requesting a sexy dance.

Shea delivered the hottest dance he had experienced. He was rock hard already as she grinded her ass into him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her to bed. "Okay it's my turn to taste you from the source," he said. After they stripped off their clothes, He started at her ear. He was nibbling her earlobe while he played with her tits. He dragged his tongued along her neck to her collarbone where he began sloppy kisses.

Shea's body was on fire. He then took her nipple into his mouth abd sucked. He used his tongue to flick back and forth. She was in heaven. Her pussy was dripping already.

He continued down her body until he got to her hips. Trey paused and spent several minutes lightly tracing the bone with his fingertips on one side and tongue the other. He moved his hand and placed it on her pubic bone. The pressure felt oddly comforting.

Then she felt his tongue slide up one side of her pussy and down the other.

Trey could feel her warmth. His tongue was a quarter inch from heaven. He could smell her sex. It was intoxicating. He pushed his finger into her hole and found her GSPOT. Shea gasped. His tongue began to massage her swollen clit.

She was in stimulation overdrive. Trey was sliding his fingers in and out, hitting her spot with every stroke. Her clit was finally getting the attention it deserved. "Mmmmm just like that. don't stop." She moaned and her fingers played with his hair.

He was greedily lapping up all her juices, and now his nose bone was pressed firmly against her clit. He knew exactly what buttons to push. It built and built until it finally erupted. She came hard. Trey could see a slight trickle of thick white coming from her pussy. This was his treat for his efforts.

After cleaning her up he sat up. "We're just getting started. Go grab the toy I got you." When she returned he told her to lie down with her hands out. Trey then proceeded to strap her hands to each corner of the bed. He reached into his side table and brought back a butt plug. "Open your mouth, you need to lube this up." He said as he put the plug into her mouth. "I want to make sure all of your holes are ready."

He pulled the plug out and massaged some lube onto her tight asshole. With a little pressure the toy popped on, "Now you can see how cold steel feels," he added with a smirk.

Shea felt full. The pressure felt amazing. Trey turned on the toy and found her clit. The sensation was incredible. She was instantly on the verge of another orgasm. Then she felt his fingers slide back into her wet pussy. Trey had two fingers firmly pressing against her GSPOT. This was a new sensation. Shea felt like the had to pee, but it felt different. Then it hit her. Her orgasm nearly exploded, and she sprayed all over Trey's face. He clicked off the vibrator and set it aside.

As he crawled up, she could see that his cock was fully hard and ready. He lined it up but then slid the head up and down her wet lips. He was teasing her. "I can't take this. Please fuck me." She screamed at him.

"Make sure to look at camera and ask nicely." He replied with a smile.

"Fine," she added turning to the camera, "I need his dick to live." With the she slid her butt down and impaled herself onto his cock. "now take your prize."

Trey couldn't process this. Her pussy felt better than anything ever had. She was the perfect drug for him. He pulled out and immediately plunged back in. Long strokes back and forth. In and out. Every inch was perfection. Trey grabbed her hips for leverage and gave her everything he had. As he pumped her full, he knew his life was different from that point forward.

After he finished, Shea pulled her legs up, "I love feeling your seed deep inside me. It just feels right."

In all of the excitement he hadn't asked if she was even on the pill. He was so ecstatic about the test results. But it was too late now. She looked beautiful.

Trey got up and brought her a bottle of water with a straw. "Here you go, drink up. I'm not done with you." He lifted her hips and added a wedge pillow.

Shea looked and saw that he was already rock hard again. "So what do you have in mind for next?" His devilish grin was all she needed to see to know her ass was next.

Trey grabbed the plug and pulled it loose with a gooey pop. She felt empty. But only for a second. Trey lined up and pushed the head of his penis inside her ring.

"Oooooo go slow. Wait for a second." She caught her breath. "Okay push in farther."

Her ass was so tight, it sucked his dick in. Trey always loved anal. The grip, the taboo, the uncharted territory. It was amazing. He was now fully inside her tightest hole. Once she had acclimated, she told him that he could start pumping.

He fucked her ass hard. As he did, he brought the Hitachi back up and put it against her clit again. Shea was in a whole new level of bliss. She was dripping cum and lube. As Trey pushed in one last time he felt his balls empty another load.

Shea was on cloud nine. "Go get me a bowl and unclip my hands." She commanded. Trey got up and undid the clasps. He returned with a bowl. Shea put it on the ground and crouched over it. With a slight push all three week's worth of his cum filled the bowl. She picked it up and presented it to Trey.

"I want to drink this, but if you take a taste first, then I'll let you fuck my ass any time you want." She said.

Trey tilted his head back and drank down some of his own seed. Shea had her devilish smile on her face! and she opened her mouth and drank the rest. She then leaned forward and kissed him. "grab the camera? We need to take a shower."

They went into the bathroom, and even though the shower was small, both were able to fit. Shea out a towel down and got on her knees. The warm water cascading over both of them, she looked up, "I want to clean your cock off, but I know there is something you want to do. I think you're too nervous to ask, so I am going to help fulfill this fantasy. I want you to pee on my face. Then i will clean you off."

Trey couldn't believe what she just said. He grabbed his penis and took aim. As he stream began it hit her chest first. Shea reached up to grab his dick. Trey's hands found the wall for support. Shea aimed his stream all over her body. She even took some in her mouth. It was salty and a little gross, but she knew he wanted this. As the trickle slowed she opened her mouth and took him inside.

He grew in her mouth, and the cleaning became a sloppy blowjob. Trey was loving every second. What he didn't see was Shea's had slipping up to his butt. He then felt a soapy finger slide into his backdoor.

This brought him to a whole new level. He nearly immediately sprayed his load into her waiting mouth. "looks like somebody else likes anal too." She said as she stood up.

They got out and dried off. It was nearly midnight. Trey's legs were shaky, but he got to the fridge and grabbed some snacks. As they lay in each other's arms, they each were thinking of the other. Their minds were racing about what it all could mean.

They drifted off to sleep cuddling, but she could still feel the hard warmth of his dick. "Tomorrow is going to be fun." She whispered back to him.

...to be continued