Fifteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared rolls them ever so slightly so that he can wrap his legs around Jensen's waist, hands on his shoulders, mouth falling open wider with every stroke of Jensen's hips. "Feels so fucking good, Jensen, fuck. " That deep voice is all shattered and hot, rasping against Jensen's backbone like he's being cut down to his essential elements. Jensen can't do anything other than kiss him back, fuck him harder, the hold of Jared's legs getting tighter and tighter, doing their fucking best to pull him as deep as he can possibly get.

It's not going to take much tonight, keyed up from the emotion and fucking shaving him, and here Jared is, laid out and open and fucking hot as hell, all for him, his massive cock laying up against his stomach, precome blurting with every thrust. Jensen pulls back and puts Jared's legs over his shoulders, reaching around and pointing his dick straight at his face, using the motion of his body to do the work for him.

Jared reaches back and grabs the headboard with his right hand, muscles pulled taught, hairy pit expose - Jensen's fucks faster, not long for it now - "fuck, Jay, wanna make you fuckin' shoot." All over that smooth, smooth face and hairy chest. He feels Jared tightening up around him, dick pouring precome, the ah ah ahs getting more and more blurred until Jared's back arches, his orgasm roaring out of him and Jensen watches him nail himself in the face and chest, writhing and writing until Jensen's right there, slammed balls deep, teeth gritted and his head spinning.

He doesn't get a second of respite before Jared's hauling him down and in, kissing him until they're breathing each other's stale air. Jensen licks the come up from Jared's cheek and kisses it back to him, leaving the rest - if they start that, they won't go to bed any time soon and as much as he hates to admit it, it takes them both a lot longer to recover for round two these days.

"So - you interested in doing this full time? I mean, I have a guy back in Austin who's pretty handy with a razor too but you're a lot prettier." Jared's not ready to let Jensen go from inside him yet, and in all truth, Jensen wants to stay there.

"Don't suppose I'd get out of it beyond special occasions but yeah, I think I can make room for it. Wednesdays okay for you?"

Jared yawns, nuzzling behind Jensen's ear and tucking himself there.

"How about a lifetime appointment?"

Yeah, Jensen can work with that.

12