Fifteen minutes of flame

Story Info
An old leather couch is just where she needs him.
825 words
3.38
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still the bright of evening, but he drew the curtains closed. She watched his shoulders move, arse moulded by jeans, shirt crumple as he twisted and unfold again as he straightened out. He turned to her again, laid half propped on the couch, half lain, now creeping her legs apart and teasing her skirt upwards. Her blouse was low, and the tops of her perfect globes peeked out.

She'd popped in for just 15 minutes, and accepting a glass of water had promptly put it down after two sips. She hadn't stopped kissing him as she unbuttoned his shirt, or run her hands across his chest. She didn't let go of his arse cheeks as she licked, nipped and flicked his tiny nipples. And she hadn't objected in the slightest as he led her from the kitchen into the living room and placed her on the couch. In fact, she had hoped he would as the very strong hints she had texted him all day were not subtle.

She was very horny.

She had been horny all day. She'd woken from a dream where she'd been fingerbanging a faceless brunette. They'd been on towels by a private pool, and she had lifted herself, dripping, to splash stray drops on the femme beauty. It had taken one look, and the pair of them were in the shower together. The brunette was wearing a now see-through white bikini, which had provided extra friction as her hands had enclosed the larger girls breasts and squeezed hard the tight nipples. Then she'd stood her, one leg on the lower shelf, back against the door, and slipped one hand around from the back, making a triple-barrelled fingerfucking salute as she kissed and fucked a desperately tense brown thatched muff. The dream had been broken there, with no satisfaction of her own, and messy pants. As was regularly the case, she was glad she didn't sleep naked. Every break she'd had during the day she fantasised about how the end work would bring her relief, and various forms that could take. She had prepared herself for this brief, essential, booty call.

By the time he had taken the half dozen steps or so from window to her, his eyes had left her face, where they usually rested, and were wide and breathless staring at her unclothed crotch. She had trimmed close, and this was clear with the hot swelling of her cunt and the sheen of her arousal. He knelt on the floor and kissed her, hand straying to pierce her lower lips as his tongue was higher up. She bucked into him, and further unbuttoned him and fumbled with his jeans. He responded by thrusting into her with his fingers, touching at a dream angle that took her breath way. Moments later and she could not concentrate on the zipper she was desperately trying to open, and was consumed by the body flooding explosion his hands had caused.

She recovered swiftly to release his cock, knowing it would settle with her release and she wanted more. That had salved the desperate ache, but not her deep hunger. Pushing his pants and jeans down, grasping his just softening rod, she rolled and slid to take him fully in her mouth. His gentle groans, the move of her hair from her face, and the restrained thrusts of his thighs accompanied her pleasure in expanding him again. Satisfied with her work she released him.

"Fuck me"

He turned her around and lifted her back, arse now perched on the cushioned edge, old leather creaming slightly at the motion. Gently, he found her want and pressed himself inside, Long, full, luxurious thrusts filled her and tension rose. He kissed her with longing and love.

"Fuck me HARD" she uttered, bold now and nervous. She'd not known if she could ask of him what she wanted, what she required, but she felt unbound by conventions.

His eyes lit with wonder, with apology, and with animal desire. He repositioned himself and, taller now, he plunged into her further, faster, and harder than he ever had before. This, this full, frantic, forceful, fantastic fuck, leather groaning as she did, the slurping, slapping wetness of cunt and balls and honey and salt and sweat and need and the intertwined dance of pelvis rising to meet cock descending eclipsed everything. She spiraled away to skies of lightning and stars. He grew faster now, then hesitated, to be met by her hands grasping his lightly haired buttocks and fucking back at him. The message was received and he launched into his final dives, ending embodied within her and pulsing his prize deep.

A couple of minutes later, knickers retrieved from within her handbag, a handkerchief tucked between her legs, she kissed him again, thankfully and peacefully, and left. All things were well.

----

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspired by Saphos fragment 11 "You set me on fire."

----