The Sale

Story Info
Madison's hol becomes an adventure, ending with an offer.
26.9k words
4.75
4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sale

One

Madison. Sounds posh, doesn't it? People always think I'm posh when they hear my name. When they hear me speak they still think I'm posh. I even look posh. Dark hair, big brown eyes and the Latin tones of my skin always had them thinking I was an Italian princess or something.

I actually came from a council estate in the East Midlands. There was nothing special about me that a fairly average job and a good eye for clothes didn't achieve. Yes, I spoke well, my body carried a business suit or a nice dress. And I was pretty, like my mum. But in actuality I was average. The same as everyone else. I'd been to a comprehensive school and worked in a solicitor's office answering the phone and maintaining client files.

But I did attract attention. And I was attracting it now. A girl called Hanna had taken a shine to me. I hadn't yet worked out how much of a shine. Was it friendly or was she looking for something more? I really wasn't sure.

I was generally a guy sort of girl in that I liked guys, but occasionally, just occasionally, I didn't mind a change. If the girl was right I could easily be persuaded I liked sexy. I liked cute and I did enjoy playing with a nice squidgy pair of tits as much as I liked sucking a ball bag. And I had to admit Hanna was piquing my interest.

I was between boyfriends. To be honest, I was always between boyfriends. Could you call a string of one-night stands boyfriends? I'd never had what you would call a steady one. And even stretching the concept I'd have to go back to my school days. No. My love life was a long list of hookups purely for the purpose of fucking. Mostly boys but also a few girls. Not through any real preference. It was just a matter of practicality. Most people were exclusive. There were more boys available than girls. I didn't have a deep need for emotional connection. I had a libido that needed satisfying. Beyond that, I was generally happy in my own company.

That's why I holidayed alone. I didn't have anyone permanent enough to plan my away time with. Not even mates. I didn't mind. There was always someone to hook up with on singles trips. Others like me who wanted a quick fuck before venturing out to see the sights.

Then of course there were the locals. Bar workers and waiters were always on the lookout for a pretty foreigner. I'd had a particularly nice weekend in Paris the previous year. The hotel waiter had been hot as fuck. And he'd had the key to the penthouse suite.

Yeah. Just like at home. When I needed my hole tickling, I could usually find someone who was amenable. I think that was how I was viewing Hanna. She wasn't a holidaymaker herself. She lived out here. But she could see I was temporarily available and I didn't doubt her leanings were towards her own gender. At least sufficiently that for a few days, she'd satisfy the ache expanding through my groin as I feasted my eyes on her perfect little face. She was cute. A petite blonde with a nicely proportioned body and fair skin that her skirt and skimpy top covered little of.

She was smaller than me. I had two or three extra inches in height and a more cuddly appearance. I wasn't fat by any measure. Just softer. And Hanna's, occasionally wandering hand that explored my knee under the table or brushed over my hip suggested she liked my curves.

What she did for a living I hadn't quite found out. Bar work, this and that, was all she'd said. Certainly, she had money for drinks. That was all needed to know. I wasn't the foolish tourist acting as a convenient cash cow. She was paying her share.

Hanna was American. That made her interesting in itself. She was one of those adventurous young women you see in the movies who'd go wandering off into danger in a tight tee shirt and panties to challenge the mad axe murderer all alone. The pretty blonde who looked great screaming, far braver than she was physically capable when it came to adventure. At least that's how I envisioned her. And the idea of making her scream was appealing. Just in a more pleasurable way.

Other than that, all I saw was her gorgeous slender legs in a tiny skirt and walking boots. The thought of having them wrapped around my neck while I enjoined the taste of her tight, juicy, pussy had me squirming in my seat.

She was also spontaneous. Leaping from one train of thought to another in an instant. A bundle of energy that seemed inexhaustible.

"Let's dance."

That came from nowhere. Until now happy to chat and lean back so that I found it hard not to stare at her tits swaying beneath the loose material of her top.

"Er, okay. Sure."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the centre of the colourful club. Billowing curtains that put colour to the lights shining down. The music was live, local, and played on unfamiliar instruments.

The smell of hash from pipes openly smoked at the tables filled the room and added to the mystique of the place. But right now, only this girl was in my thoughts as she moved seductively, pressing against me, rubbing her arse against my groin. My hands stayed modest, holding her hips or stroking bare arms while I worked out just how far she would go.

"I love this country. It's so laid back.

Have you been to see the vineyards?"

"Not yet. It's on my to-do list."

"You gotta. Miles and miles of rolling hills. Green like you'd never imagine.

And the Chateau is amazing. Free samples as well."

"Perhaps we could go together." I suggested getting a little more touchy-feely. I had my hands on her belly and arms as we moved. Gentle touches to entice her interest. What I wanted to do was feel those tits. They weren't massive or anything. But their movement as she danced was mesmerising.

Suddenly her arms were around my neck and she was staring into my eyes.

"Are you exclusive?"

I grinned.

"As in ...?"

"As in. Do you only do cock?"

Upfront and honest. I liked that.

"Why? Have you got one?"

She was laughing.

"I have a plastic one at home if it helps."

Hanna's face was so close I could have kissed her. It was a test. She was seeing if I'd back away. I didn't. Instead, I gave her a final confirmation. I paced my hand on her tit and squeezed it gently, delighting at how it deflected under my fingertips. Not too firm, not saggy. Just right. I tingled when she smiled. A moment later we kissed. A gentle smooch that lasted around thirty seconds or so.

"The music's crap." She said breaking away.

That was it. I knew. And she knew.

"Just a bit."

"Let's go for a walk. Somewhere less... public." She whispered.

I let her take my hand. Two days I'd been here. This was good. I was confident now that I had a partner for the night who would ease the primitive urges that churned my stomach. Perhaps someone for the two weeks.

We went outside into the warm night. Aside from the drifting music and the sound of voices from passing people, it was quiet. If I listened carefully I could pick out the sound of insects. Crickets or some such similar creatures chirping. There was also the occasional call of a bird that had settled for the night.

"I was worried I might be making a mistake." Hanna said still holding onto my hand.

"I thought you might be a cock worshipper. Not open to the alternatives."

We wandered along the front, past the noisy bars and clubs.

"I'm either. Whatever takes my fancy."

She swung my hand back and forth between us and grinned happily.

"I get that. I don't mind a good pounding. But I do have a preference for... pussy when it's available."

She stopped walking and big blue eyes locked onto mine. She was smiling. I wanted to kiss her sweet soft lips again.

"It's available." I said to be sure there was no doubt.

"No significant other lurking in the background? A boyfriend or girlfriend at home you're going to feel guilty about after?"

"No. No one. I'm a free agent. Everything you see is up for grabs."

Her eyes ran down my body with no attempt to hide the momentary look into my cleavage. I tingled with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning.

It was hard to tell who initiated it. It was sort of a mutual thing. Both of us deciding to go for it at the same time. Before I could fully process what was happening we were kissing, our mouths open, tongues entwining. She tasted so sweet. Flexible lips and a hint of alcohol. Breath that had the freshness of a summer breeze. My head swooned as her hands glided up my waist, brushing the sides of my tits, then down my arms to settle in the cock of my elbows where erogenous nerves fired excitement through me.

Somehow we were moving again. One moment I was walking backwards, the next pushing Hanna until we were in an alleyway. Hands we're everywhere. My butt was squeezed, the excitement making me lift onto my toes and press against her.

"Ooh."

"I so want you." She muttered.

I was lifting her top, two lovely teardrop tits. They were so soft and bouncy in my hands.

I felt my jeans popping open and a hand slid down there. A warm palm on my belly and fingers searching for...

"Uh."

I arched my back, pushing my arse out as her hand rubbed over my pussy. I took it as an invitation to do the same, reaching down to lift the hem of her skirt.

"You're so wet." She whispered.

"I like it."

To my surprise, there were no panties. Just, naked flesh that dripped with silky nectar. Soft and warm. I slipped a finger into her pussy moving it back and forth. So warm and comforting.

"Fuck." Hanna gasped.

She squirmed excitedly. Her hand was pressed harder over my pearl and she pushed two fingers inside me, wiggling them with a come hither movement that had me squirming.

"Oh my god."

What came next was fast. Both of us working the other as we gasped and moaned in pleasure. Mobile fingers moving to excite one another and deliver that joyous moment everyone seeks with a lover.

I was oblivious to being just a few feet away from the main thoroughfare. It was only late evening but not so that it wasn't still busy and in retrospect I find it hard to believe no one saw us in the bright moonlight. But in the moment I didn't care. Neither did Hanna.

We came in unison.

"Fuck."

"Aw yes."

Both of us held the other upright as we quivered on the end of one another's fingers.

"Christ."

I stepped away, still shaking as I licked my fingers. The taste of her on my lips just served to fire my arousal again. I straightened my clothing.

"That was amazing." Hanna gasped.

I could see her wide grin in the silvery light as she put her hands out and spun on her heels.

"Intense." I offered.

I looked at her, lost as to what to do next. Should I invite her back to my room? I wanted to fuck her properly. Had I found a partner for the next twelve days? Or was she only looking for that quick moment of satisfaction? I was fine with a one-off, but it'd make things more interesting if it could be for the whole holiday. What I could do with that delightful body given more time was already absorbing my every thought.

Hanna filled the void.

"Wanna go to a club?" She asked.

"Somewhere special, that tourists don't usually get to see?"

"Okay."

She was already launching herself down the street with determination.

"Come on. You don't want to miss the main event."

I hurried after her, snatching looks at her legs as she took long strides. They highlighted the shape of her calves and the tone of her gorgeous thighs where that dress billowed around threatening but never quite exposing her pleasure Palace.

She was such a little thing, every inch of her was perfect. I wanted this girl. I wanted her so much.

Two

"What is this place?

Didn't look like just anyone can get in here."

It wasn't what I'd expected when Hanna had said club. It was an old building like most of the town. Nondescript with nothing to advertise its purpose. There was no queue outside that justified the two burly bouncers, and inside was just as confusing.

"They can't." Hanna said proudly.

"Only money or looks get you through the door. And if you're brave, looks can get you money."

What did that mean?

It wasn't the scene of flashing lights and never-ending dance music you could feel in your stomach while squeezed against a throng of dancers. Nor was it loud and raunchous.

It was all far more subdued. More like a large bar with comfy seats and small tables. Couples, singles and groups sat around drinking and talking. Cigarette smoke drifted upwards creating its own microclimate above our heads. Again there was that distinctive smell of hash mixed in with the cigarettes.

But what I noticed above all else was that everyone looked wealthy. Mostly people in their thirties and forties. No foreigners like us. They were all residents of the country, or at the very least local to the region and dressed in a combined mixture of Western European and more native garb.

We were the only Westerners there. And the only ones dressed so casually. In my head, I questioned how we'd even been allowed in.

"Not what I was expecting." I said as Hanna passed me a glass.

"What's this."

"A local drink. Sort of like gin. Careful, it has a bit of a kick."

I sipped it. Fruity. But when I swallowed, it nearly burned my throat.

"Wow."

"I warned you."

I sipped it again, more cautiously. It tasted of local fruits. Sweet.

"The music's not up to much though." I said.

"We're not here for the music." She grinned.

I was about to ask why we were there just as the lights lowered and spots illuminated a raised catwalk I hadn't noticed previously.

Six cloaked figures walked onto the stage and stood in a line. Someone made announcements in a loud voice over a PA system. I had no idea what was being said as I stared in stunned amazement, focusing on the line of boyish faces. I'd expected them to break out into a dance, or for a singer to appear. Instead, at what I assumed was a command from the announcer, the cloaks were unhooked and dropped. I gasped in shock.

A stream of young men, all around my age. All gorgeous. All naked. Each of them parading the catwalk proudly exposing his cock to the watching crowd.

"Oh my god. You mean we're here to look at dicks?"

I could feel my pussy oozing into my panties at the sight. Each of them was waxed smooth making them look even younger. I saw their taut buttocks and balls swinging between firm thighs. And those cocks, some flaccid, others hard and bouncing as they walked.

"Nice?"

I nodded slowly, mesmerised by the blatant display of manhood.

"Fuck me. Yeah.

Look at them. I'd suck any one of those given a chance."

"It's not just cocks." Hanna said pressing herself against me until I could feel her body heat.

"There's more to come later. But keep watching."

I was fixated. Athletic bodies and gorgeous male genitalia, cocks and balls hanging sweetly between sculptured thighs. My mouth was watering almost as much as my pussy watching, imagining having my mouth around those flaccid little cocks as they grew hard on my tongue, or riding the erect ones until I came.

I was so infatuated with the blatant male nudity I didn't stop to question what was going on. For a few moments, it was a harmless show for my titillation.

"Oh fuck. I need sex again." I said squirming up against Hanna.

"I haven't got a cock, sorry. But I'm happy to help you out again later if tongue and fingers will still do." Hanna whispered.

Her hand went to my arse and give it a gentle squeeze with her fingers purposefully right in my crack.

"Perhaps with the strap-on if you like."

I didn't take my eyes off the display as I put my arm around her.

"I'm holding you to that."

I was quivering as I watched the young men. More of those cocks were growing hard as they continued their prance around the stage. I'm sure I'd never seen such fine examples of youthful manhood.

Then the shouting began. People called out from the audience and waved their hands. Women stood up to be noticed over the ones around them. I looked on confused.

I had no idea what they were shouting out but as I looked around and saw the raised hands it didn't take long to work out it was numbers. Money.

"What's happening?"

Now I started to question the innocence of what I was watching.

"Auction time."

I looked back at the men on the stage. Beautiful creatures anyone would be pleased to hold in their arms.

"Fuck me." I gasped as I realised what was happening.

It was mostly women doing the bidding. The occasional man and several couples. They were calling out how much they were willing to spend on these young men. They were buying their cocks for the night. Wealth deciding who got a young man to share their bed.

"Oh my fucking god."

Hanna was massaging my arse and I found myself rubbing my body against hers with the excitement of wanting to have my pussy penetrated by any means possible. If I'd dared, I'd have rubbed my pearl right there.

"I don't believe this.

It's a fucking meat market."

Slowly I was beginning to see it a a little sordid. Young men selling themselves for sex. But the thoughts hadn't taken a proper hold yet. I was still too excited watching the display.

"Best meat available." Hanna grinned sipping her drink.

"Aside from yours."

I smirked, confident I was going to get the fucking of my life when we left here. For the moment, my eyes weren't back to the stage as the young men took a final walk and lined up for the final bids.

At the end, the successful bidders went up to claim their prizes. Rich, excited women collecting the young men they'd paid for. Ownership was formally asserted by placing a collar and lead around the neck. It was theatre, but like pets, they were led away to service the successful bidders.

One lad was being collected by a man and I wondered if he was inclined that way or about to be hugely disappointed in his buyer. Another had been taken by a couple. The man was as keen to touch the young flesh as what I assumed was his wife. For a moment I imagined the pleasure that youthful lad would have for the rest of the night.

"What happens now?"

Hanna smirked as I realised the stupidity of my question.

"Some very rich people get to ride cock until sun up."

"Oh my god."

I was watching shapely shoulders and taut arses vanishing through a side door as they were led away by their excited partners. I could sense the testosterone in the air and almost taste the oozing pussies those delightful cocks would soon be buried in.

"Aw fuck. Imagine being able to buy willing guys that perfect."

I squirmed, almost unable to contain myself. I wanted Hanna to finger me right there and then. To take my frustration away and leave me gasping.

"Or girls." Hanna added pointing back to the stage.

"Now watch this."

The girls came next. I should have expected it but it still came as a shock. They were heavenly creatures. Each was as perfect as the boys had been. Again they removed their cloaks but more slowly. First, it was a tease, just to the waist to expose their tits. Then after another circuit, they were dropped to the stage and I saw them in all their glorious nakedness, presented for the audience.

"Oh my fucking god."

Long silky legs, smooth snatches, and tits. Some small, some larger. All of them fucking lovely.

"Aren't they simply gorgeous?" Hanna whispered.

Her hand was back on my arse, its caresses transferring her excitement straight to my groin as her hand slid between my thighs and rubbed back and forth.

It was a repeat of the lads. Only this time it was more the men bidding. Each offering some sum in local money to have one of these girls fuck them. And as they bid the girls paraded themselves, walking around the stage. I stared at tight little arses that swayed with each step and drawled at the gentle bounce of tits.

123456...8