Fifth Time Sucking (4th time Pt2)

Story Info
His first repeat cock.
2k words
4.24
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous times that I had sucked cock I had a long hiatus in between. This time was different. I knew that I needed his cock again and I only had one more day in the hotel before I moved into a new place. If you don't know or remember what cock I'm talking about, go back and read "Fourth Time Sucking".

It had only been 2 days before I felt the urge to suck cock and get covered in cum again. I also wanted to get a mouthful of cum because now that I had a taste, I was hooked.

I sent him an email saying "Please Sir, can you come to my hotel again and use me hard like last time? Tomorrow is my last night here."

I was so anxious that I kept hitting refresh, but he didn't respond right away. Finally I stopped and went to bed horny as ever. When I woke up I rolled over and checked my email on my phone and there it was, an email from him.

"I knew you'd want me again. That throat of yours was so tight I need to feel it again too. I'll be there at 9 tonight. I want you to surprise me with what you wear and what position you're in when I walk in. I want to see how much you want it. Leave the door jammed open like last time. -Sir"

I almost closed the email when I noticed more.

"P.S. I don't want to see your little dicklette so wear some panties this time."

I closed the email and sat back thinking about the day and the upcoming night. I had been turned on by porn where a guy is wearing women's lingerie but hadn't really considered it for myself until now. And it was really turning me on!

He had said he wanted to be surprised by what I was wearing and I assumed he would expect me to comply. But I wanted to make it really good for him so I figured I'd go out after work to shop for something since I hadn't brought that aspect of being submissive into my life yet.

It was almost impossible to concentrate at work that day so I ended up leaving early to go to the mall. I went to the store you'd expect for secrets like this and went to the more sexy items.

I knew that I wanted them to be pink or red and I wanted to make sure to both cover my dicklette and also show off my ass. Obviously that meant a thong so I chose a pink lace v-string one that had a floral pattern. I thought they would be great as my first pair of panties. I contemplated getting more but figured if the night went well I would come back and get more things.

Driving back to the hotel I couldn't stop thinking about what was in store for me. I knew what cock I was getting but had no idea how he planned to use it.

I got to my hotel and had to wait and think for a couple hours before it was getting close to time. I took a shower and then slipped into a thong for the first time in my life. Feeling the straps go up my legs followed by the thong going into my ass sent goosebumps around my body. I could tell right there that I would be going back to get more and making panty wearing more of a thing for me.

He also said to surprise him with what position I was in but I hadn't thought much about that until a few minutes before he was to arrive. I decided that I would present myself kneeling on the bed, facing the door, with my hands behind my back and my eyes closed. I was trying to show off my new panties as well as showing that I was ready for him to use.

I opened the door and put the blocker in, then got into position and waited. After only a couple minutes I heard the door open and footsteps come towards the bed. They stopped right in front of the bed and I could feel him close to me.

"I like the way you listen. Those panties suit you well, maybe you should wear them all the time." he said in a low voice. Boy did he hit the nail on the head!

"Keep your eyes closed and crawl over here and take my cock out," this time a little louder. I crawled over, sat back on my ankles and reached for his belt. After undoing it I pulled his pants down, pleasantly surprised that he wasn't wearing underwear. Before I could reach out for his cock he said, "Get back on all fours right where you are and keep your eyes closed."

I did as I was told expecting him to put his cock into my waiting mouth but instead I heard him finishing taking off his pants and then I heard him start to move away. I was confused but knew not to say anything. Then I heard him moving around the bed to behind me.

"A thong was a great choice. You're a little sissy and this shows it." I felt his warm hand touch my ass and start to rub and caress it. He squeezed a handful and then I felt both hands working, caressing, and squeezing. He gave the thong a tug to make sure it was deep in my ass.

Then I felt him give me my first spank. He didn't do it too hard, but there was a loud smack and a wonderful tingle on my right cheek. I moaned a little to show my approval and he took that as acceptance and gave a harder smack.

"Do you want your ass to be red?"

"Yes sir, it hurts but feels good."

I could tell that he was more excited and he started spanking both cheeks slowly but strongly. Each smack gave a nice sound in the small hotel room. I had the fleeting thought about what the rooms around me could hear but then I was brought back into the present when he gave one huge smack.

"There you go, nice and red to go with that pink thong."

Then I felt him get up on the bed right behind me. Without warning he put his cock right on top of my ass and let it sit in between my cheeks and up my back. I could feel the weight of his cock and his balls resting there.

"Not tonight, but I'd love to show you what it feels like to have this inside of you. Feel how far up it would go? When you get your first fuck I want you to think of this moment when you first wished it would happen."

He was right, I really wanted it to happen but I was his to use and wasn't going to interrupt his plans.

He gave my ass a tap with his cock and then backed away and came around in front of me again. "Time to open up."

I was happy to obey and opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

He moved forward and put the tip of his cock on my tongue but no further. I took the opportunity to lick around and suck on his cock head, trying to draw more of his cock into my mouth.

He chuckled and said "Slow down cocksucker, it'll be down your throat soon."

After another minute or so of licking and sucking the tip, he put a hand on the back of my head and started to inch his cock into my mouth. I tried to relax as he got deeper and deeper. I knew that I had gotten him all the way in last time but in this position I wasn't sure!

He got to the back of my throat and I started to pull back but he kept my head there with his hand. He stopped pushing in and just stayed still letting me adjust to him. Then he started to stroke in and out all while holding my head still.

I could feel my throat loosening up a bit as I got used to his size in my mouth and he started to go a litte further on each stroke. Pretty soon he had gotten almost all the way in and he leaned forward and gave my ass one hard smack which caused me to gulp in the last bit of his cock. He stayed still while I overcame my surprise and tried to breathe through my nose. I could feel his warm balls on my chin and his cock all the way in my throat.

He sensed that I needed air, grabbed my hair with both hands, and started to pull my head back. He pulled it about halfway back up the shaft and then slammed my face back down. He repeated doing that over and over, basically using his hands to force me to face fuck myself.

I loved how he was taking control of my body! Drool was coming out of my mouth with each thrust, dripping onto my chin and running off onto my hands and the bed.

Eventually he got to the point where he was moving my head the full length up and down his shaft. After a minute or so of full on face fucking that way he held my head still and continued thrusting himself.

I could tell he was close and after a few more strokes he pulled his cock out and pushed me onto the bed on my back. I opened my eyes as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at my face where his first huge shot of cum hit right in my hair, on my forehead, and into my eyes.

As he was cumming, he moved down so that his next spurt hit my chest, followed by on my panties. He stopped there and shot the rest of a big load all over my panties.

"I left that all there so that when you take those off tonight you remember what a real man cums like."

He got up off the bed, got dressed, and headed for the door. As he got to it he opened it and turned around, pausing as he said loudly "You were an awesome cocksucker. I could do so much more with you if you were sticking around. I'm sure the next guy will fuck more than your face."

And with that he pushed the door all the way open and walked out. As the door was shutting, a couple walked by the room and got a clear look inside at me laying there on the bed in my panties, covered in cum. The guy looked disgusted but the girl had a knowing look on her face of somebody who also loved to be covered in cum. I bet he was going to get lucky that night too.

When the door closed I took my fingers and wiped the cum from my chest and face and put them in my mouth, sucking the cum off. It tasted just as good as the last time. Then I got up and walked to the bathroom mirror, looking at my cum soaked panties. I pulled them off and, just like he said, thought about how I could never cum like that. Only a real bull of a man could cum that much and that thick.

I brought the panties up to my face and licked all of the cum off until there was no cum left and they were soaked from my licking. I had a huge mouthful of cum that I savored before swallowing.

I put the panties back on and went back to the bed. I opened up a lingerie website and, before going to bed, made more than a few purchases so that I had a wide range of panties to choose from next time.

With a satisfied yet excited feeling I put my head down and went to sleep.