Fifth Year Senior – Athletic Assist

Story Info
1000 words about group sex.
1k words
3.89
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once you got down past Division One ... all the way down to Division 6-B where the Voyageurs' competed, rules concerning member schools employing athletes became less and less stringent. So, while I didn't get that scholarship to Minneapolis, Iowa City, or Madison that I so desired, I did get a fun job that more than covered the cost of my tuition up in the Boundary Waters.

As a logistics assistant in the athletic department, my duties were basically to organize all of the many arrangements that had to be made whenever our teams traveled to away competition. The job was never boring, because while similar no two situations were ever exactly the same. And I got to work closely with a bunch of great people, including members of the coaching staff ...

"Oh do you like that, you little whore?" I asked Jennifer, who was sitting, squirming, bottomless on the seat beside me.

"Do you like the way that I'm rubbing your slutty hole, and your sleazy cum-button?"

But all our strength trainer could do was moan, groan, pant, and twist as my fingers did their dance in between her legs. Cameron, our star freestyler, came up behind the seat and started to unzip Jennifer's sweatshirt. Predictably she had nothing on underneath

"Oh, grab those titties," Mikey said.

"Grab the buds and twist hard," Jasmine offered her advice aloud.

I pushed the legs of my "victim" up. Mikey took hold of both ankles while I began to vigorously finger fuck her and Skyler squeezed both of her breasts before pinching her nipples very hard.

Meanwhile, Jack had bent Jasmine over the seat in front of us. He was pulling her warm-ups down as Colton held her by the hair and throat ... kissing her mouth quite fiercely.

I was working three fingers hard in Jenny's twat when Ryan tapped me on the shoulder ... I turned and it wasn't his finger doing the tapping ... but rather a larger and thicker part of our 200-Butterfly guy.

I licked my lips and opened my mouth as the tall swimmer grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed his way down into my throat.

Mmmm ...

One of the true benefits of the school owning a ratty old Bluebird bus was that the interior could be cleaned with a hose. Something that was definitely going to be necessary ... because Jennifer squirted shortly after I went from having four fingers to my entire fist pumping away, making a sexy sucking sound as it plunged the depth of her gaping cunt.

The naugahyde upholstery was also getting splattered by the effluent that was dripping from Jasmine's cunt and mouth as Cameron dogged her and Jeff held the back of her head and deepthroated her ... while she moaned, gagged, and gripped the seat back.

Ryan was working my neck pretty hard. I could feel that he was getting ready to come, when he suddenly pulled out and turned his attention to Jennifer ... Shoving his ten inches into her spasming hole. I responded by turning my head and alternately rimming Jennifer and Ryan. Stopping in between to take each of Ryan's curly hair covered danglers into my mouth for a short time.

"Hey where's the rope?" Steve asked from halfway down the aisle.

"In the blue sports bag right behind the driver," I replied.

"Where?"

"In the blue and yellow bag with the floggers, leather cuffs, and dildos," I replied.

"Do we have lube?"

"Only about a half-gallon ... it's in there too ..."

Good god, will my official duties never stop getting in the way of fun? I have better things to do with my mouth ... Mmm, like suck on this ... I thought to myself.

Jasmine had climbed on to the seat and was standing with her legs spread wide while grinding her pussy into Jenny's face. Through the gap I could see that Lottie got down on her knees and began to suck off Cameron who was alternating between groping Jennifer's breasts and squeezing her nipples.

Then Gabe climbed onto the seat behind Jasmine and sank his nine inches into her asshole.

Nate grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back a couple rows of seats ... Past Mary who was bent over holding her ankles as Donn repeatedly shoved his larger than average cock up her ass ... Gina holding both of Sally's arms high behind her back as she shoved her face into Natalie's box ... As Natalie gave Elliot head ...

He found an empty seat and pulled me down on top of him, positioning himself ... So that with a single thrust he could push his cockhead past my sphincter and bugger me.

Louis wandered by and climbed on top of both of us so that he could shove his dick in my wanton slut-hole -- sandwiching me between half the relay squad.

In less than a minute Ethan wandered by and joined in, shoving his meat down my throat while holding my nose.

Oh what a wonderful feeling to be struggling for air, three holes plugged hard by three strong men ...

Ethan pulled out so I could breathe, then sealed me up again as Nate and Louis pounded me hard. Even though my brain knew it was safe, my body reacted instinctively ... shaking, trying to get air, trying to escape.

I came in a massive internal explosion ... And these three wonderful guys just kept on going strong ... Pounding me until I came again ... and again.

"Pit stop," the driver said.

We slowed down, moved over, and took a descending ramp from the freeway. Making a quick right and then a left turn to pull into a Love's truck stop.

"Ten minutes," I yelled before we stopped rolling, "if we want to get to Duluth on time."

Just about everybody started to pull on warm up gear, sweats, and flip flops.

"Hey," I said to nobody in particular, "could somebody go untie Coach?"