Fifty Five Minutes Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he felt a sensation he never felt before; a sensation so strange and unknown that once again he doubted of he was still a part of his regular reality or on a completely different reality from his own:

Her left middle finger began to wedge its way up his asshole, tunneling inside his tight rectum. The feeling of million-and-one nerve-endings shimmering with tantalizing electricity was bursting inside of Steven's body.

His brain, like a men coming out of a coma, suddenly sparked into action and screamed in his head: THIS IS WRONG STEVEN. THIS IS WRONG.

He reached out his left hand and grabbed, lightly, at her wrist.

Desiree shrugged off his hand with the ease you shrug off lint from your blouse.

The way his hand was thrown away, so effortlessly, made him realize he didn't want her to stop- it felt just too damn good.

And once her finger hit thespot- he felt a new wave of orgasmic pleasure in his body, almost knocking him out cold.

Desiree's finger curled up inside of Steven, the head of the finger was moving gently around the narrow space: feeling, rubbing, sensing. She looked for that magicspot, the one that shaped like a small pea, but was powerful enough to make any man fold like a wet napkin.

When her finger made touch with Steven's prostate, it was like pushing in the final plug to the lights of a Christmas tree- everything just lit up, bright and shiny and full of life.

Steven moaned instantly, like reflex, when she touched it the first time. His cock throbbed with pleasure, begging to shoot a long and lasting climax. His hart BABOOMED under his chest, and his nails clenched hard at the bed sheets.

"It's amazing..." the words escaped his mouth slow and accompanied with heavy breathing.

"I can't hold on any longer...I need to finish this...please I..."

Steven sent his right hand to his dick- he could not hold on any longer. However, before he could touch it, Desiree shoved his hand away and tucked it under his back.

"No...I need--" he muttered.

He sent his second hand towards his rod, but got rejected just as easily again. Once again she grabbed his hand, the left one this time, and tucked it under his back, making him look like a man lying cuffed.

Inside him, her finger curled with a slow "come here" motion, pressing the button and causing his body to shiver and contort.

Steven looked at Desiree and gave her a pleading gesture with his eyes.

He felt emasculated by her, but it was okay. Inside this room, miles from his home and friends, under dark and stormy skies, surrounded with an aroma so special that you thought you were somewhere even further away on the globe- like a deserted island on the Pacific. The complete sense of isolation, took over, his wife Helen was a blurry silhouette in his head. In here, a young masseuse by the name of Desiree could do whatever she wanted to me, he thought. And I know it will feel glorious.

But the endless teasing would not stop. Desiree began to unbutton her shirt with her free hand. A button after a button, she moved slowly and with the same sensuous rhythm her finger rubbed his prostate.

Steven watched as each button unfasten, her dark skin was now uncovering before his eyes, a large pair of breasts was starting to peek at him- no bra, like he suspected.

Her boobs splashed out eventually; they were very large and inviting, her nipples were chocolate brown pointing at Steven, surrounded by dark circles.

Steven thought it was the most attractive set of tits he has ever seen, no doubt in his mind about that. He wanted so much to suck on them and burry is head between them, forever. He swallowed a ball of spit as he gazed at her; his eyes never blinked.

Desiree took her right boob with her free hand and drew it close to her chin. Her tongue slunk out of her mouth, pink like strawberry ice-cream. She began to swirl the tongue in seductive circles around the nipple, which was puffing up by the second, and leaving a trail of hot saliva over her dark areolas.

Steven was out of breath; his excitement level was so high he felt like he might go mad with bliss. The finger inside his ass was rubbing lightly on the button, that walnut shaped tissue of orgasmic pleasure, his cock seemed to even go larger in size every time she pressed it. His ass was feeling really loose, lubricated with one of her special gels and oils she brought, and he found himself thrusting his pelvis forward to accept even more of her finger. He had a feeling of wanting more and more- he was the ultimate image of "The Sin of Lust", and he began to accept it.

Desiree's mouth closed around her nipple and she began to suckle on her own tit. Her lips looked luscious and tender, and Steven gave her an envious stare; he wanted her lips and tongue to tend his throbbing cock in the same manner, he wanted it so much.

Her boob was fat and heavy in her hand, looked like an over inflated water balloon, and the way part of it was lost in Desiree's mouth made Stevens' teeth grind. She sucked on her tit long and hard, her left middle finger still massaging the prostate with precision.

After a while, Desiree stopped sucking on her nipple, which by the looks of it grew even fatter in her mouth, looking like thick rubber eraser covered with saliva.

Her eyes glanced at Steven's cock- red, hard and begging for attention. The expression on her face almost never changed- she still had that calmness and inner peace, a complete opposite of Steven who was a sweating and shivering mess, a man who's had his entire brain cells turned off, except for the one cell- the cell that carries all the deviant thoughts and hidden fantasies.

She lowered her head towards his crotch.

Steven's nerves contracted with anticipated pleasure, making the cock pop in its place.

She was now only half an inch from his rod, her face hovered over the shaft of the penis, like a spaceship, looking for a spot to land. The warmth radiated out of her face like a furnace; he could have sensed her nose, her lips, her cheeks, all so close, but she still wouldn't touch. It felt like millions of worms crawled all over his shaft, tickling it all over to the point of torture.

She blew hot air from her lips over his cock; the air was puffed out so warm and so heavy it was feeling like flames over his dick.

His pre-cum juiced out at almost instantly, coming out no more than a tiny bubble of clear juice, but it was not the end. Steven felt like more was coming. He felt it building endlessly inside him since the prostatic treatment began- he was going to blow a huge load of semen. All he could hope for his that she would give him a slight touch, and he would be driven off the edge.

"I can't take it any longer...I need to cum...Please, please, ple--"

His pleading stopped and turned into a moan and quiver when she began to flick his prostate faster than before, reaching new heights of pleasure.

"Release it, Steven. Relax--and release" her voice spoke to him like an echo from the other side of the tunnel.

Her finger moved faster in his anus with the motion of "come here" (cum here?).

She wanted him to relax. To release.

Release what?

"Release it Steven. Don't hold back."

A million and one things jumbled in Steven's head, but as he felt her soft and slippery tongue make contact with his cock, all the images shattered to bits and pieces, and he could only think of one thing: RELAES IT STEVEN.

His nerves contracted hard, his pelvis jumped high in the air, and with the mere touch of her tongue--such a soft touch it may have been a dream--his cock squished out two clear streams of, not urine or cum, but prostate fluids. He cried hard with ecstasy, his body shook like he was being poked by a thousand pins.

The juices, milked out of his penis, fell warm and diluted over his chest and belly.

He looked at her with wide glossy eyes, bewilderment washed his face.

"It's not over, Steven. You still need to cum don't you?"

Her voice sounded like a hallucination, but she was right, Steven did not feel satisfied at all. She may have milked his juices, but his cum was still waiting to explode, his orgasm still trembled in his loins and his cock still stiff and red waiting to detonate.

Desiree grabbed the base of Steven's cock (finally a touch! He thought) and swallowed the head of his cock like a lollipop.

Steven panted, her lips felt so good and soft and her tongue was twirling around the thick bulbous head of his cock, like no woman has ever done to him. In a quick and sudden motion she nosedived to his belly and accepted the entire length of his shaft down her throat.

Steven was amazed; his cock has always been bigger than the mediocre guy as far as he could honestly say, and seeing it disappear in her mouth like that was astounding.

Not giving him too much time to gawk and pant- she almost instantly threw her head up and released his dick from her mouth's clutches. When she disbanded from his cock a loud squishy sound was heard like a big wet kiss, and tiny drips of drool sprinkled from her mouth.

Steven jerked his pelvis like crazy; he was so close to end it but she took it away from him so quickly.

Desiree began to move the finger in his ass in an IN and OUT action.

She's fucking my ass, Steven thought. It feels good...

Her mouth once again took his entire meat down her throat- the tongue brushed all over the foreskin and neck of his dick, and then it was back up again making that loud squishy sound and even more saliva dribble.

Steven moaned and he was almost certain that he would suffer from a massive a heart attack any moment now, it was more than ten men could handle.

But Desiree went on- her finger IN and OUT, her mouth went UP and DOWN- it was all rhythmic and in-synched. Like she was playing on giant orchestra assembled of: his cock, his prostate, his heart, his mind...

Eventually she took his dick in her mouth and wouldn't let go.

Steven could not decipher Desiree's motives form the moment she went inside the room; she was a complete mystery to him. But he did feel at that moment, that it was not all about him, something twinkled in her eyes, a hunger, that wanted to enjoy his meat in her mouth, almost animalistic in a way.

He looked down as that familiar feeling of climax roared inside him, just waiting for the last contraction in his body to give up, and he could see Desiree's head go up and down on his shaft with her long knotted dreads dangling everywhere.

And then his heart turned to fire and he was set-off.

He moved his hands from under his back, freeing from their imaginary cuffs, and slammed them down on top of Desiree's head. His pelvis jumped up, like he sat on boiling metal chair, and his body shivered all over. It started as a sole spark but quickly generated to a massive boom and it blasted outside his body at the speed of light.

His cum spurted out of his cock with what felt like eternity to him.

The first couple squeezes of cum were gushed down Desiree's throat and down her belly, she had no chance to avoid it. When Steven's hands over her head felt numb and she jerked her head up, a never-ending stream of milky white semen sprayed out of his cock and splashed everywhere in the room. His dick was a fountain of cum, the streams were long and thick, some of it landed on his shoulders, some landed on her face, some on his.

The smell of sex and semen filled the room instantly- a smell of a man satisfied, a man relaxed.

He looked at Desiree, his own eyelids half-closed, like a drunk , and her face a bit shiny at the mouth but mostly still intact, and her expression still solemn as before. He felt wrong for forcing her to take his cum (or did he force her? Everything was a blur...like a dream...)

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"It's all well, Steven," She said giving him genuine and nice smile, cum now glowed clearly from her lips and chin, "and you still want more, Steven, don't you? There is still more relaxing for you to do"

Steven felt as if his orgasm rewound back into a glowing entity inside his belly. His cock was still hard and red, his prostate still raw and beating, he had more cum to give.

Her voice, her touch, her presence; it all made his orgasm build inside of him again.

Desiree drew her finger from his ass and wiped it on a wet towel, she tossed her blouse out the bed to the floor- her boobs looked bigger and juicer now, each tit gravitated to its respective side creating an inverted V shape between them.

She grabbed her skirt and panties with her hands, and slid both of them down to her ankles in one swoop motion.

All the time Steven ogled her, with a watery mouth, and worked his hand over his saliva and cum drenched dick with pumping actions.

Desiree cuddled next to his body like a kitten; her body was warm and nice, heat radiated from her to him and vice versa- both naked bodies, both hot and aroused.

She stuck out her tongue and began to scoop cum-juice from his belly to his chest and to his neck, until a yellowish-white chunk of semen was scooped on her tongue and then downed into her belly.

She then climbed on top of Steven, squirming her nude body on top of his, rubbing against the mixture of massage oils and semen that draped his body. Steven could feel the pressure of her weight; over his belly, over his chest, over his penis. It was the good kind of pressure.

Desiree took one of her magnified boobs and held to his mouth, and Steven accepted it without hesitation. He sucked on her nipple like a hungry child, feeling it stiffening in his mouth. He jumped from one boob to the next- licking around the nipples, nibbling on them, leaving sticky saliva wherever he goes.

He never had such a big tit in his mouth. Sure, Helen has a nice and round pair, he thought, men always ogle her when they walk on the street together. But this was something else- boobs so naturally big, they wiggle in your hands and mouth like pudding.

"Do you want to fuck me, Steven?" Her face was only inches from his face. Her breath brushed his nose and lips, feeling warm and smelling like semen. She was rubbing crotches with him. His cock was sandwiched between both bellies, and the feeling of arousal grew inside him again, harder. His eyes closed from heaviness, his body began to quiver again.

"Yes. Yes, I want to" he whispered.

She drew her face close to his cheeks, so close he could feel cum sticking to it, and she whispered softly in his ears:

"Will you fuck my pussy, Steven?" Her voice drifted slowly to his ear, and he could hear a silent pause between each word she said.

"Yesss"

"My pussy is special, Steven. It may be too hard for you to handle"

"Please...I want it"

"Once you're inside me, you will know. Are you not afraid?"

"No. I need it"

"Your heart is throbbing madly. Do you dare to punish your heart with more ecstasy? Will you risk it, just to be inside me?"

"I will"

"Will you relax, once inside my pussy, Steven? Will your body relax?"

"It will"

"A massage is all about Relaxation. Relaxation of the senses. Relaxation of the mind. Relaxation of the body"

Steven swallowed balls of spit- his Adam's apple bobbed up and down like a monkey on a stick. Her words drove him crazy like a mad spell.

He wanted her pussy, more than he wanted air, more than he wanted blood to run through his veins. He needed it.

Desiree rolled of his body and after giving him one more passionate glance-which he missed under his paralytic state- and she began to orally stimulate his cock again.

After a minute of sucking, Steven's cock was strawberry red, and ready to go. She bent her knees and positioned herself to sit on his cock. She brushed the tip of his cock over her dark labia and he could feel the warmth emitting from her tight opening. The cock wedged in, between the lips, and Steven felt like he pushed his dick inside a large and molted candy. When his dick disappeared inside her cunt, Desiree began to wiggle her pelvis, making his cock wiggle with her.

For the first time since the session began- Desiree moaned.

Steven snapped his eyes open- a sexy ebony figure was mounted on his body, a fantasy figure with flesh and bone.

My pussy is special, she said.

It was.

Inside her hot pocket was like nothing he has ever experienced. The pussy was so tight, it was like an anaconda wrapped firmly around his pecker, chocking it until it became numb with arousal. The heat inside, was like a million candles melting over a frozen body.

She worked the muscles in her thighs and began to jump on his dick, and Steven thrust his pelvis up and down in return. Desiree moaned again, and Steven moaned with her. He grabbed her ass and pounded on her, hard and fast, each time with more force than before. Her tits swayed from side to side, going up in the air and then slapping back on her skin, with a loudsmacksound.

Both bodies were exchanging sweat and juices, and when you cannot tell which fluids are your own, your bodies become one. They were one.

Steven felt his orgasm building up again, and he just a couple of humps away from painting her pink pussy with white colors.

When he came inside her it was accompanied by a large moan.

He could not believe he could reach the force of ejaculation, as big as before, and it wasn't, but it was still a massive squirt.

Cum drooled from Desiree's stuffed pussy, down her thighs and dripped on his belly. Desiree, maybe lost just a touch of her mystic in Steven's eyes, but she was still very much composed, very much in control.

"Are you satisfied, Steven? Are you relaxed?" even her voice sounded less dream-like, and more normal.

"I am, I am. Thankyou..."

"But we are not done, are we Steven? You still have more to give?"

More? He wanted more, even his sexual urge was still raging inside, but he wasn't sure his body could handle more. He squirted out every remaining drop of juice he had in-stored. His body felt drained.

"Steven," She continued, "how about my ass. Don't you want feel it inside my ass?"

"I do..."

"You will"

----------

"HO YES MARVIN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HAR-DER!"

Helen Cruise, who usually spends her days by running around with stylish outfits, working for an esteemed business-woman in her hometown of New-York, was a far cry from her previous self.

Now, she was being vaginally penetrated by a large black man, a complete stranger to her, and she could not get enough of him.

When Marvin showed her his cock, she almost fainted from disbelief. It was a long and dark piece of meat, dangling down to his knee like a snake from a tree.

She tasted it, and tried to force it down her throat, maybe even swallow it all. But when she realized, she could only consume less than half of his giant member, it made her even more lustful than before.

She craved for his cock inside her pussy, she wanted to feel this long and thick shaft pummel inside her, with forceful pleasure.

Now, lying on the massage table, her desires came into fruition.

She and Marvin were having incredible sex, the type of sex you have knowing you might be risking your ability to walk for days later.

She was overwhelmed by the size of his cock in her pussy. Her entire cervix expanded inside, as he tunneled his large dick inside her in fast IN and OUT motions. Just like she fantasized.

Every time his cock went in- she could feel it grind the buried spots-of-pleasure in her vagina, with such force that no cock, she ever had or will have, could ever do. When his cock went out- its large and curvy head would brush her swollen clit, sending shivers down to her knees.

It was orgasmic pleasure all around, and Helen found herself driven to points of mental ecstasy as much as physical.

"Ho, yes!! Drill me more Marv....ho yes FUCK ME!!"