All Comments on 'Fifty Shades More Reasonable'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

OMG!! That was so intense Also your views and tips were a great starter Got relaxed into your voice.

Then I did what you said and came like a cannon. My clit is still pulsating. Chrissy

thelastcookiethelastcookiealmost 2 years ago

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 That was phenomenal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, my curiosity has been satisfied. Well done. I have said before that I really dislike pain, and humiliation, and this has totally confirmed that. The introduction did help me to understand the dynamics much better, and be a less of a judgmental outsider.

Oddly, it appears that I really, really like the restraint aspect very much. It seems strange to be so into one, but have the other be such a “hard limit”. Did I use that right? Very perplexing.

I suspect I am in the minority here and that’s ok. You always include trigger warnings, so I will just wait until the next audio. You are so considerate of us all. Thank you so very much for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was very curious about this world and I appreciate the introduction. It was much more tame than I expected and more friendly. You were so nice, yet firm. It was a very thin line and you walked it beautifully. I love the way that you explained what we would be doing and how important it is to have consent.

That being said, I would be willing to try it if I had a partner that was that was as attentive as you are. But I have a feeling that the safe word be used rather quickly. To be honest listening didn't do much for me sexually, your voice is amazing though. You could read the shampoo bottle ingredients and make it sound so incredibly sexy.

Like someone else said, we are in the minority here. I will listen to anything that you create, and appreciate that you started with the sweet and gentle side herr first. I can't wait for the next submissions. Thank you so much for bringing me into a world where I usually wouldn't consider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!!! This audio goes into my top 10; not because of the theme but because of your voice. The way you explained everything about communication and what works and what doesn't and how to listen to your partner and even checking in throughout the entire experience was enlightening. I've also held my tongue when i wanted a partner to do something but assumed he would think i was crazy or weird. The only thing it did was lead to disappointment on my part.

Thank you for posting. You are one sexy man and I'm glad you are in my ear every night😘~Deb

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Quite simply…. A masterpiece, even if I did cry out at the end. Thank you, this was well worth the wait. Your discussion at the start was a really nice touch, really informative and set the scene perfectly.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years ago

*winks at you and looks at all the comments with a smile*. Told ya so. 😉💋

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Even better the second listen!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooooo good. And some of the best aftercare I've heard in one of these. Thank you. I'm still having little aftershocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

every part exceedingly smart and well done. not gonna lie came before the spanking. will have to relisten.

BreannaJoBreannaJoover 1 year ago

Yes! I want BDSM sessions with you guiding me all the way through... Your little fuck toy... Delicious

MissKittenSKMissKittenSKover 1 year ago

What a refreshing narrative on BDSM, as a well trained sub around the lifestyle for a long time, I very much appreciated the reminder of just what the dynamic brings, pleasure and pain, yes, but also that intimacy created when you have permission to drop all barriers with the right person. And that line... 'you sexy woman' *swoons, yup, hottest of the hottest right there.

Kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came hard then felt bad because you didn't give permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the hottest thing of my life

LolaMontLolaMontabout 1 year ago

Goooddd your voice is to die for!! 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy fuck your voice gives me chills. ❤️❤️❤️

Trish08Trish0810 months ago

I love when you have the pleasure and I get the pain.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfection!.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your voice and how you use your words sent shivers through my entire body and helped me find pleasure without any physical contact. The ears and the mind are a beautiful thing and your audios are art!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...