Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 07

Story Info
Part 7 of a life story about scat and watersports.
2.3k words
4.55
8.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No way out

Of course we also sometimes do something other than dirty, intense sex. We really enjoy hiking and we both also have great hobbies. Mieke likes to paint and has mastered several techniques quite well. She mainly paints figurative and realistic, landscapes and flowers and things like that. She really has a talent for it.

I like to listen to music and regularly grab my guitar to try to master the latest popular rock songs.

We like to eat out together and our preference is very clearly Indian. We just love all kinds of curries.

And we also have "normal" sex regularly. This morning Mieke woke me up in a wonderful way. Secretly she slid under the covers and started giving me a very soft and gentle blow job.

I had done that with her, but because she had her buttocks turned towards me, I started from behind. Very gently I pushed my face between her warm and slightly fragrant sweaty buttocks and started to rimming her. The whole ended in a violent orgasm when I could work her tittler with my tongue even after she was turned over.

Those are the spontaneous moments that we also really enjoy.

We also sometimes play games with dice. We take turns throwing and the value of the throw determines what we should do. For that I have a list on my phone in a randomizer app. Usually these are the normal things like taking off clothes, so many minutes of blowjobs, eating pussy or rimming, but at the end of the game we sometimes pick up a special list with the more extreme things that we love so much.

We are now also working on such a game and we are ready for the final round. All our clothes are already off and we have been able to spoil each other with all kinds of assignments. If you roll double 6, you can fill in whatever you want. And now let Mieke throw double 6!

"Actually this means that you have to spoil me a lot, but I have a different idea." says Mieke.

"I have to shit terribly and I know exactly what I want to do with you! Just lie on the bed. On your back. In the meantime, I just grab a towel."

Mieke spreads the towel under my head. She hangs over me and slowly lowers her ass towards my face.

"Open your mouth wide!"

She sinks so far that she sits with her anus right on my wide-open mouth. Pressing her full weight on my face, she makes sure I can't move. She's stiff with her shit hole in my mouth.

"Keep your mouth open. I'm going to fill your mouth completely. And don't swallow! If you feel that no more poo fits with it, just pat me on the back. Then I'll give you some space so that it can overflow."

I feel her anus opening and I slowly feel her first hard droppings slide into my mouth. Then I feel a soft crackling super soft load of poo on my tongue. No way out. It has to fit completely in my mouth. It's almost overwhelming but a wonderfully intense sensation. The compulsion. The taste. The smell. Her weight. My now bulging cheeks seem to give way but I lower her poop a little further back into my mouth and try to widen my oral cavity. That is almost impossible and decides to give Mieke a gentle pat on the back. She responds by coming up a little bit so that the last bits of her poo run down my left cheek. Fortunately there is the towel.

Then she is ready and looks at me proudly.

"You did that nicely. Catch almost everything in your mouth."

Of course I can only nod. I would like to swallow but my mouth is too full.

Mieke then allows me to let everything run out of my mouth over my stomach.

"I'm going to wash my bottom. Do you make sure you clean everything properly? Then we will make sure that we have a good orgasm at the same time."

Fifteen minutes later we face each other and Mieke with her Magic Wand and I just experience by hand, while we look at each other's excited faces, that we simultaneously cum violently.

Forest Mountain

With a mysterious smile on Mieke's mouth and a questioning look from my side, we get out of the car to take another brisk walk in the woods. This time we are in Appelscha at the Bosberg or Forest Mountain. I was told the highest point in Friesland. A watchtower has also been placed on that spot.

After a fifteen minute walk, Mieke pulls me up one of the many hills between dense foliage.

"I'm going to do justice to the name Forest Mountain here. I really have to shit a lot." she says laughing.

Out of sight of everyone, she pulls down her pants and squats right in front of me. Suddenly there is a gigantic mountain of shit in front of me. Nice and soft and light yellow-brown.

"That must be because of the Indian food. I really couldn't hold it anymore. Get down on the floor quickly. Then you can lick me clean because I don't have paper and you can do that much better."

Of course I gladly comply with this and settle down on a spot with thick moss. Mieke squats above me and I bury my nose and mouth deep between her buttocks. There is not much poo on it, but the smell and taste are wonderfully strong. In no time I have already licked her clean.

"Well," I say, "you look neat there again."

She says, "Can you name a number between 1 and 5?"

"Ehh ... 5?"

"Okay, then it will be five fingers."

She now pushes all five fingers of her right hand deep into the "Bosberg". Heavily smeared, she pulls her fingers out and puts her hand in front of me.

"You will lick it off! And completely clean!"

I love to obey. I eagerly put each finger separately in my mouth and slurp and swallow my tongue around it until her fingers are beautiful white again.

"And now on your knees in front of my forest mountain!" she laughs.

"Lick my shit and swallow as much as you can."

I would prefer to push my entire face deep into her delicious shit, but that will be a bit difficult to clean.

Slowly, I stoop my tongue over the soft gunk. What gets stuck on my tongue I collect in my mouth and lick again. And again. Then my mouth is almost full and I try to swallow. That takes some effort. My instinct that this should actually be dirty tells me I can't swallow this but the button in my brain is going.

With a long gulp, the entire contents of my mouth disappear into my throat. What an amazing feeling that is. A sick feeling takes hold of me. At the same time I feel a bit nauseated and very excited by the intense taste and the enormous intimacy that we can share with each other.

Mieke says it's okay and starts spreading leaves over "her" Forest Mountain to bury it somewhat.

Together we walk down the hill again and onto the adjacent path to continue walking.

I am grateful for this wonderfully challenging adventure. Very grateful.

Watching together

One evening Mieke asks where I got all those brown fantasies from. I tell her that most fantasies just come from my own head. A long time ago as a young teenager I was thinking about this. Back then there was no internet and erotic literature on this subject was simply not available.

I wrote my own stories and carried them out on my own when no one could notice. Doing something with a girl or woman was my ultimate fantasy, although at the time I was strongly convinced that it would never happen.

Only when I was an adult did I dare to go to sex shops and look for dirty books with shit sex or pee sex as a subject. That took a long time and my first find was a booklet entitled "Sekt und Kaviar". None of that amounted to much and that did not go far enough for me. There was only some poop on a bed but nothing of smearing or licking it clean.

It wasn't until much later that videos began to appear starring one Veronica Moser. In those videos, she did just about everything I'd dreamed of all my life. I have been regularly in a porn video store with private booths to enjoy the exciting images.

Now there is so much to be found on the internet that really all my fantasies can be viewed on videos. I looked at that a lot.

"Shall we look at that together?" asks Mieke.

"Don't you find that annoying and dirty to watch?"

"I don't know yet, but I would like to try it with you. Who knows what ideas we will come up with."

No sooner said than done and while we undress to go and watch together naked on the couch, I grab my laptop. I open an email with a series of links from videos of Veronica Moser and others that I have saved.

One of my favorite movies starring a woman is a very short movie where a woman in her bathroom poops on herself with her head on the floor and her body straight up, leaning her back against the bathtub. The soft turds slowly slide down her pussy, over her stomach and breasts and stay on her neck.

Then she takes all the shit together in one hand and shoves it full in her face. A beautiful nice thick layer.

To keep breathing and talking to the camera and giggling, she pokes a hole in the shit to her mouth with her index finger and then starts fingering herself until she cums moaning.

As said a short video, but nice one to be able to cum quickly. Very exciting.

Mieke is also starting to get excited about this because I can already smell her delicious pussy juices.

"Do you want to see the most extreme video I have saved?" I ask.

"Ok, how extreme? What do I have to think about?"

"A woman who is shat on by several ladies and then rubbed from head to toe while she is tied up. And then she gets fucked by a man. It is a Japanese video. In Japan they are a lot more extreme with things like that. Basically with everything."

"Well, let's see."

While we watch how the little moaning Japanese gets more and more shit from ladies over her head, I hear Meike breathing more and more heavily. I notice that she finds this very exciting too.

"Phew, it would be a bit too much for me, but would you like to be completely shat on like that?"

I say: "Yes, very much so but that is not realistic and besides, I would still consider that adultery. I absolutely don't want that. But such an enormous amount of poo is a dream of mine. I used to save poo for a while to be able to play with it."

"If you like that, I would like to help you save."

"Mmmm! That would be great. The more the better! We could save a few kilos of poo in a few days. Fantastic!"

"Then we will. I do have a nice closable bucket where we can keep it. Start immediately tomorrow?"

"Gladly!" I say with a shrinking stomach. "But first, let's finish our business tonight. How do you want to cum? "

"I'll sit on your face and then you can lick me. You also have to put a finger in my ass."

I put a pillow from the couch on the floor and lie on it. Mieke sits astride me and I have a nice view of her pussy, ass and beautiful buttocks.

I wet my right index finger well and I also lick her anus well. That way it is wet enough and in a big stroke I push my index finger inside her. Somewhere halfway through I can feel poop. I will enjoy that later. That finger is going to come out brown and then that is a little extra party for me.

Then I start to lick as I move my finger in and out in her ass.

It won't take long. This combination is wonderful for Mieke. She cums violently in shaking movements. That is also an extra nice sensation for me. Cumming in my face with her pussy. Awesome!

As a result of her cumming, some extra pussy juice flows into my face and I eagerly rub my face with it.

Then I gently take my finger out of her ass and put the brown end in my mouth and lick all the shit off.

"I would like to cum in your hand. Then you can smear my sperm on my face afterwards."

"Yes, you like being a little forced, don't you? Even though you just came? Isn't that too intense for you?"

"No, it is not. As I told you recently, it's like I'm cumming longer. It just shouldn't be too long after. You really have to do it immediately as soon as I have sprayed my last drops into your hand."

Not much later I am enjoying myself with my face full of my cum. The sickly scent is wonderful.

"What a pervert I am!" I chuckle at her.

"You sure are and I enjoy it too. That makes it all very special."