Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 08

Story Info
Part 8 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.7k words
4.7
8.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roll the dice and count the tiles

The next morning we immediately start saving our poo. I shit directly in the bucket and Mieke leaves her shit in the flush toilet so I can scoop it out and put it in the bucket. We leave the bucket nicely next to the toilet. Hopefully it will be cool enough there to be able to save for a long time without it getting moldy.

When I lived alone for a while, I sometimes kept my poo in boxes in the freezer after a tip I had read about this. I had a special small freezer of about 30 liters in which I kept nothing else. There was a lot in it. For weeks I kept my poo in there and then let it slowly thaw on the radiator to mess around in the shower cubicle.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to explain to Mieke where my fantasies all come from. That was nice and liberating. I want to tell you a lot more.

I ask her if she wants to hear how I occasionally force myself to do certain perverted things.

She snuggles up against me on the couch and nods.

"Sometimes I make a list of six things on my phone. All things that have to do with poo that I can do to myself. For example, what we recently did with the number of fingers I have to lick when I pooped. One of the options is always to do nothing. Then I roll a die or I use a randomizer on the phone and then I am obliged to do what the outcome tells me."

"What I often do, when I don't have a list, is that I should or shouldn't do something with poop. For example I would have to shove my shit in my face. This is usually on a tiled toilet or bathroom. Then I put my left index finger on a tile somewhere to the left of me and I do the same to the right. I don't know at a glance how many tiles there are in between. Then I say to myself 1 = no and 2 = yes. Then I'm going to count from my left finger of 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 until I arrive on my right finger. If it is 2 then I do what I have told myself. And otherwise not. Sometimes I come up with an extra assignment that can make the implementation a bit more extreme. For example, keep my mouth open when I push my face in the poo and swallow what I get. Even then I do the same with other tiles and do not do the extra task if I arrive at 1."

Mieke responds surprised to my story and says: "That is actually quite brilliant and that is how you make it exciting when you are alone. I actually feel like doing something similar with you. Then we will write 6 assignments that I have to do for you. Or you with me of course. And then we roll a die and execute it."

"Awesome! Shall we make lists right away?"

"Of course!"

We are going to make a list of 6 assignments separately on a note sheet. That is exciting enough and because of that alone you feel an enormous urge to have sex.

"Shall I show you my list? And above all: Who will be the first to have the list executed?" asks Mieke.

"Show me. I am very curious what naughty things you have on it."

Her list states:

1. Tie me up for a long time and do what you want to me. You have complete freedom!

2. Pee on my breasts as I finger myself in the shower.

3. Fuck me in the ass after I have just taken a shit.

4. Decorate me as a cake with chocolate, whipped cream and other goodies.

5. Make me cum 3 times a day with tongue, finger and the magic wand.

6. Take me to a sex shop where we will find out something very exciting for me and of course also play with at home.

"Great!" I say. "We can really enjoy this. When do you want to do this? Tomorrow? Then some preparation can also be done. Of course we can already throw the dice so that you already know what to expect tomorrow."

Mieke immediately takes the die and throws it on the table.

"2! That is already a great new thing for us. I hope the figures that have not yet been dealt with will also be dealt with.

"We just write that down and throw it again if the number has already passed. Then they all have their turn, ok?"

"Totally awesome!"

"If you feel like cumming, I'll hold my pee for now!"

"Do that in the morning. Then your pee is stronger and more in any case. Then we start the day in the shower."

"Perfect!" I say. "And do you want to see my list now? If there is something that goes too far, we will delete it. Then I'll come up with something else."

She snatches the list from my hands and reads.

Her eyes keep getting bigger and she is smiling.

"Doesn't seem like a problem at all to me. I enjoy doing everything!"

1. Put a banana (or bananas) up your ass and poop it out on a plate a moment later. Then I'll eat them with whatever poop is on them.

2. Shit in your panties and let me lick your butt and then wear your panties in my face.

3. Smear part of you with your shit and let me lick that clean.

4. Sit tight on my mouth and shit straight into my mouth.

5. Poop in my face and stuff everything in my mouth with a glove.

6. Poop on a plate and push candies into it and let me take it out with my mouth and eat it.

The next morning I wake up with a solid odol and immediately think about what will happen next. Mieke turns around once more but I also see her thinking about her upcoming special treatment.

With a deep yawn she crawls up against me for a moment and asks if I want to warm her up a bit. I'm already starting to caress her buttocks and breasts. They are nice and clammy from the night sweat and a moment later I put my head under the duvet and push my face between her buttocks. My favorite place and now it also smells wonderfully strong. I also start to lick her anus and she noticeably enjoys it.

"I'm ready now, Max!"

She gets out of bed and pulls me into the bathroom with her.

Standing in the shower I just suck on her nipples. In the meantime, of course, I already have to pee terribly.

Then she starts fingering and I wait for a sign that I can go to the toilet. Her excitement and tension is great so it doesn't take long before she is about to cum.

She groans that I have to start.

My warm piss clatters against her breasts with a large arc in which I apply considerable force. There seems to be no end to it and Mieke squirms with pleasure. With her free left hand, she rubs my pee over her breasts and stomach and licks her hand.

Then she rubs her hand over her wet breasts and then over her face to really experience the strong scent. Seconds later, she cums in shock and makes her own pee in the shower too. I quickly put my hand under it and I also rub my wet hand over my face.

"What a wonderful way to enjoy each other in this way." I say.

"Man, that was so good! This is worth repeating. We keep this in it."

I mark the 2 on the list in the room. We've had that. Still 5 to go.

Soon a choice from my list. We agree on that.

3!

The execution of an assignment from my dice list is soon next. Completely unexpectedly, Mieke holds up a die with 3 pips in front of my nose and says "3!".

That means she's going to rub something of herself and I have to lick it clean.

We quickly undress and Mieke squats over the toilet with the lid closed. The big soft heap she manages to squeeze out remains neatly on the lid. Mieke then puts on a latex glove. With that she grabs a good handful of poo and holds it in front of me.

"Hungry?" she asks defiantly.

"Mmmm!" I say.

Then she starts to rub her beautiful big breasts with her hand.

"That's okay!" she moans but persists.

Her breasts now look like two large chocolate or caramel puddings. I couldn't be more horny now!

She takes off her glove inside out and throws it on the toilet lid.

"Well, do your best! You lick and swallow!"

I will not let myself be told twice and full of dedication I start licking her brown tits with long strokes from the bottom to the top. In between, I swallow the bitter substance in small amounts. It even tastes a bit sweet.

I need a lot of time because she is well under it and I really admire her courage to do this for me.

"If you've licked it all clean, you can jerk yourself off in the shower with the rest of my shit on your dick. That will be a nice lubricant."

I am really looking forward to that and do my extra best to get the last spots of her dirty breasts clean. There are still some brown streaks left, but that doesn't go well with my now quite brown tongue. She says it's okay and that we'll rinse it off in the shower later.

I eagerly grab a handful of shit from the lid and take it into the shower. There I smear it all on my dick and balls. Then I start pulling. The poo makes sopping noises while Mieke is caressing my buttocks in the meantime. Then she takes a new glove, takes another hand of poo and starts rubbing my buttocks and balls. She keeps smearing and rubbing as I pull harder and harder. That is an incredibly good feeling and it doesn't take long before I come with a huge bang.

"Wow!" I cry out of breath. "Thank you!!"

"My pleasure dear. I am also starting to enjoy it a lot myself." she says with a wink.