Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 09

Story Info
Part 9 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.8k words
4.49
7k
4

Part 9 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clean your plate nicely!

The days are getting shorter again and autumn is slipping into winter. The freshly fallen snow envelops the meadow behind our house in silence.

Mieke is busy keeping the fire going and I delve into my favorite SF book.

"How about a nice glass of mulled wine? That fits nicely with this weather." she asks.

"Yummy!" I say and Mieke goes to the kitchen to warm up the mulled wine.

I also immediately hear the clatter of crockery from the kitchen. Maybe she has some goodies with it.

A little later she enters with two large glasses of very hot mulled wine.

We let it cool down because it is still too hot to drink.

"When the wine is finished, you can do a job for me. I just got a plate dirty and you have to clean it for me."

Of course I am curious what she has achieved now, but I am actually sure that it will be something delicious and exciting.

After we have enjoyed the wine we walk to the kitchen. There I see a flat dinner plate on the counter with a lot of shit.

"The intention is that you take all of that to the toilet with your mouth. Finally, lick the plate completely clean. And the special thing is that you are not allowed to use your hands. That is why I fasten it behind your back with handcuffs."

I undress and put my arms behind my back so that Mieke can fasten the handcuffs. Mieke opens the door to the toilet so that I don't need my hands to open it.

Then I bend over and bury my face in her shit so far that I can take a big bite. With a full mouth I walk to the toilet and empty my mouth above it. It rattles into the toilet.

Walking back and forth between the kitchen and the toilet I repeat my horny transport until there is no more bite to take. In the toilet now almost the entire mountain of poo is like a wet soft gunk.

In the kitchen, I then do my very best to lick the plate completely clean. That works but because my face is also a bit dirty there are still a few brown smudges behind.

Then Mieke says that it is good and she compliments me for an excellent job fulfilled.

"You can only do one more thing."

Then she unbuckles the handcuffs and orders me to go to the bathroom. She tells me to get on my knees in front of the pot. I put a towel in a roll under my knees and kneel on it.

Then she pushes my head down into the toilet bowl from the back. Of course I don't resist, but this compulsion is fantastic. She pushes my face deep into her shit and turns my head back and forth and up and down, grabbing my hair and forcing my head in all directions.

I've never felt like this before. Totally humiliated but in complete safety. This way doesn't really feel like being humiliated, but it's the fantasy that makes it complete. Someone who forces you into something like this but does so with all love is a wonderful feeling of submission and total surrender to your loved one. A loved one who knows everything about you and who you can trust 100% in everything and who will go with you as far as is comfortable for both of you in everything that is important to you.

Then she lets go of me and tells me to flush the toilet and take a shower now. I'm not allowed to cum yet. That would come in a few days and after some nice kinky sessions.

Deeply happy, I obey. What will await me in the coming days?

Water

After a restless night with intense sex dreams and the accompanying waking up with a huge boner, we get up early. Work has to be done again. After a quick cup of coffee and a cold chocolate croissant I put on my coat, give Mieke a kiss and leave.

The course continues without too much stress at work. Mid-afternoon I receive an SMS from Mieke. She writes to me that she is constipated. I answer that we will solve that and she responds with a smiley and a heart.

At the end of the afternoon I quickly drive home because I feel that something nice is about to happen again.

I have not yet closed the door behind me at home when Mieke approaches me and sighs that she actually has to poop but that it is just very stuck.

I suggest giving her a water enema. That sounds like something to her. Together we walk to the shower where we undress naturally.

I unscrew the shower head from the hose and run some water to get the water warm. Then I stop the tap again and ask Mieke to stand down in front of me.

I push the end of the hose firmly against her half-open anus and turn on the tap very gently.

"If it starts to feel unpleasant then I'll stop." I say.

"I'm already full, Max!" she groans. "I'm having a hard time keeping it up now."

"Wait a second. I'm going to lie under you. Is that good?"

"Of course, but do it quickly because I can hardly keep it up anymore!"

I quickly lay my head under her buttocks and tell her to go ahead.

With a huge jet, the warm water comes out of her ass and clatters on my face. I keep my mouth open and I taste the first vague taste of poo.

Then come the first big hard droppings that had blocked everything in her intestines. They bounce off my forehead and cheek on the floor and then another load of brown water and a bang with a good portion of very soft poo falling on my eyes, nose and mouth. I greedily swallow what I can collect in my mouth in water and poo.

Then there is some more brown water and a few blobs of poo and I collect those in my mouth as well as possible.

"Hey, that's a relief. I still feel some cramps in my intestines, but it feels a lot better than before. Thank you for this treatment, doctor!" she laughs.

Because I am still not allowed to cum, I rinse myself thoroughly and clean up the leftovers of hard poo and bring it to the toilet with my mouth because that is how Mieke likes to see it.

"Can I cum tomorrow?"

"You can cum tomorrow. And how!"

Collection

The next day, Mieke says that we should now start using our collection of poo. With an enormous desire I ask her what her intention is.

"Go get the bucket first and put it on the heating to make the contents a bit warmer."

In the meantime, after about 2 weeks of joint savings, the bucket is properly filled. I put the bucket outside after a few days so that it stayed nice and cool. This is to prevent the poo from moldy quickly. I put it on the radiator in the kitchen and turn the heating up a degree to make sure the radiator stays warm.

Full of desire and a little impatience, I sit back on the couch to read. After an hour the contents of the bucket will be warm enough.

Then, after an hour, Mieke calls me from the bathroom. She has already put the bucket next to the bath. I have to undress and lie down in the bathtub. My legs dangle over the edge because I want to lie with my head on the bottom of the bath.

Mieke takes a few cotton balls and puts them in her nose. Not unwise because this will stink a lot more than her own fresh poo. She puts latex gloves on both hands. She opens the lid and is amazed at the enormous amount of poo we have produced in that short time.

"About 8 kilos." I say.

Then she takes a half-meter piece of garden hose. She puts the garden hose in my mouth with one end. In this way I can continue to breathe when I am completely covered with poo.

"I am going to deposit everything on your head and you have to lie there for at least an hour. I'll set the kitchen timer and then I'll come and see you again."

Then she starts scooping up the shit with her hands and piles it on my face. Meanwhile she pushes all the shit firmly. After a few minutes she is done with it and I am lying under a big pile of shit all over my ears and it feels nice and heavy on my face. Indeed, through the hose, I can just breathe and then the waiting and enjoying this new submission begins.

Slowly I caress my dick with excitement and I have to be careful not to cum too much. It all feels great and wonderfully perverse.

The hour flies by because I can hear the alarm ring faintly and a little later I hear the bathroom door open again.

Then she pulls the hose out of my mouth and starts to rub my whole head with both hands. My hair too. Everything gets covered in a thick layer of shit and then she tells me I can start jerking off.

While I caress myself and then start pulling she slowly smears all the gunk from my face through my neck over my stomach and also drops some shit on my dick. I use that as a jerk lubricant. She continues to smear me vigorously all over my body but mostly focuses on my face. My eyes are closed and so is my nose. I can only breathe in a flood of pleasure with shit in my mouth.

I can't take it anymore and I cum with a big explosion. Bump after bump. It doesn't seem to stop.

Panting heavily I lie down on the bottom of the bath, enjoying myself.

To tease me, Mieke rubs the blobs of semen from my stomach together with shit in my face for a while. And then stroking more and more slowly.

Then she takes off her gloves and takes a mirror and holds it over me so I can see what I look like now. I pluck the shit from my eyes with my index fingers and see in the mirror a large lump of poo with only two large white eyes. It's a beautiful sight.

Mieke opens the window and orders me to clean everything. Fortunately I have experience with that and after half an hour of scrubbing and scooping poo back into the bucket I have everything back as it was before.

The smell will disappear from the bathroom in an hour or so.

I put the bucket out again because I think it's a shame to throw it away.