All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 12'

by FiftyShadesBrown

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tltslvtltslvover 3 years ago
Really quite excellent and . . .

I would like to read more about Mieki’s dominant side. She threatens punishment for non- compliance, but what does that mean. Also, is her poo ever so nauseating that he vomits it up? And how does she react to that?

FiftyShadesBrownFiftyShadesBrownover 3 years agoAuthor

In reply to tltslv:

I have never needed to vomit because of Mieke's poo (yet). Of course when eating a lot of shit I feel nauseated but that goes away after eating something else like banana or an ice cream.

I have also never been punished yet but I know she has some diabolical ideas for that. I will give her the chance to try those on me because I also like to be punished. And that is the way it should be.

To be continued....

"Max"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for these stories - they may not be for everyone, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves them. There's something about the loss of control, and willingly being forced to consume the waste product of a dominant partner that's erotic beyond belief !!

Please Keep Writing - thanks again !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiftyShadesBrown@FiftyShadesBrown
Highly experienced scat and water sports lover. Lots of fantasies on the subject that have come true. Fortunate enough to have found a new wife that is into these things as well. At least that much that she cooperates in most of my dirty desires and has some of her own too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES