Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 15

Story Info
Part 15 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.3k words
4.12
10k
2

Part 15 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASING ME

It looks like Mieke can't get enough of pleasing me. Now she walks out of the bathroom and goes for a walk in the neighbourhood while I am working online.

"I left something for you in the toilet. It's yours if you want to play with it."

"Please tell me what to do with it." I beg.

"Well, then pick it out of the toilet and put it in your underwear. And leave it there without even touching yourself till I come back! Meanwhile, keep working online. And if you have an online meeting... wouldn't that be totally freaky? The idea that the others on the call could never guess what a kinky and perverted thing you are doing."

This excites me so much that my heart is jumpin up.

I walk to the bathroom and put down my trousers. Then I grab a handful of het shit out of the toilet and put it in my underwear in the front. All over my swelling cock. And another load. And yet another till there is not much left in the bowl but a few streaks of her poop.

Then I pull up my trousers again and walk to the living room and sit behind my laptop.

It is comfortable to know the chair I work on is made out of leather so I won't have any trouble cleaning it when the dirt would come through my pants.

It is a wonderful feeling and I am having trouble concentrating on my work.

Then the call with a few of my colleagues starts. If they knew what was happening on my end of the line.

I am imagining their faces when they would discover what goes on here. I laugh out loud and Peter asks if he could join the fun.

"Never mind Peter, just having a bit of fun here with some stuff Mieke has made for me."

And I am not lying.

Then Mieke comes home and checks on me.

"Still doing ok?" she asks.

"Very, very well." I say with a meaningful look.

The call ends and Mieke tells me to get up and stand in front of her. With her hands on my crotch she pushes the shit in my underwear so it gets everywhere. The feeling is fantastic and the smell gets heavier.

"Ok, now go jerk off in the bathroom and clean yourself. You dirty pig!"

I oblige and I have a wonderful orgasm with only my underpants on in the shower.

Then I shower and get clean underwear and pants and proudly present myself to Mieke.

"Good boy!"

CONFESSIONS

This morning a lot of snow has fallen. It is cold in the house because there is also a very strong wind blowing from the east. We stay in bed a little longer and we talk while we have some breakfast in bed that I made for us.

The subject arrives at secrets that we still might have.

Mieke reveals a little secret that she had for a long time and hasn't shared with anyone before. As a little girl when she was masturbating she imagined being submerged up to her neck in shit. Mieke says she only used it to get excited but did not act on it for real. So never played with her shit by herself.

Now I understand a little better why she is not completely grossed out by my perversities. She has an open mind to all kinky and dirty stuff. Only exception is pain or anything too cruel.

And no animal or children involved in sex too. I can completely agree of course.

But her mentioning animals flips a switch in my head and I think back of some dirty adventures I had years and years ago. I hesitate to tell her but nonetheless I tell her about it. I have the feeling she will not judge me for it.

I begin by telling her about a book we had to read in school. That book was about a Duchess or something that felt sorry for the way she had been treating her personnel. I can't remember the title otherwise I would have looked for the book in the library later to buy it.

One day the Duchess expresses her regret to her personnel and tells them they would each get a chance to get even with her. Each day another person would get a turn.

Most of the personnel were men and they would "punish" her by having sex with her in all thinkable ways. The gardener, or at least I guess it was the gardener, met her outside, ripped the clothes of her body and dragged her to the cow dung heap and made her lie down on it. Then he fucked her. And if that wasn't enough when he was done he shit her in the face. And even though she felt completely humiliated she was also very happy and enjoyed the total defilement.

That story gnawed at my brain for a few weeks. Cow dung might be nice to try.

On a late night riding home on my moped I stopped next to a meadow. There I could easily reach some fresh cow poop through the fence. I took a handful poop and tried the texture and smell. It was not bad. Not bad at all. I even liked the earthy smell it had and the texture was great to feel.

Then, when I was convinced that was something I would try, I wiped my hand on the wet grass and was surprised how easy it was to clean.

Riding home again I tried to think of ways to do something with my new fantasy. I figured I would take a bucket to a meadow at night and collect cow shit and go to a secluded swimming place in our neighborhood and play with it and then wash it all off while swimming. All in the dark of course.

And so I did that once. I collected a little cow shit and smeared my belly and cock with it. It was a great experience.

Years later when I was married we live near a few meadows as well and when my wife had a night shift I waited till she was gone and went to a meadow in the dark and took a large strong plastic bag with me. There I would fill it completely with cow shit and I took it home and into the bathroom. I put the contents in a large bucket and used some warm water to make it a little more comfortable and mixed it well and got a very nice full bucket of soft cow poop.

I did all kinds of crazy things with it. It was all very exciting. I even sat in front of the full bucket and put my head in completely. I was so incredibly horny. At the end of each session I did this way I was completely covered from head to toe with cow shit.

To my surprise it was also extremely easy to clean because it dissolves so well in water. And it also doesn't leave a smell. Human shit is not that easy and you can smell it long after.

Only thing I did not ever do was take it in my mouth. That seemed a bit risky to me.

"I haven't done this in about 35 years I guess." I tell her.

"Wow, that is quite a confession. Don't you want to do this again sometimes?"

"Of course. I guess it would be easy to do here as well. If you don't object that is."

"If it makes you happy, why not?" she smiles. "As long as you clean everything up nicely. There is a meadow next to our house and in the spring the cows will be out again. So go ahead and do it then!"

Extremely happy I give her a big long kiss and I am blushing for sharing such an intimate secret.