Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 24

Story Info
Part 24 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.5k words
4.58
3.4k
3
0

Part 24 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renate

Way in the past I cheated on my (now former) wife. I told her that I was on a business trip to close a deal on a merger. In fact I wasn't lying about that the first time. I actually went on that business trip. The half a dozen times that I went again I just did not really go for business. That is, not THAT business.

That first time I ended up with some of my coworkers and personnel from the other company in a big city abroad in the hotel we all shared and where we also had the merger negotiations.

At dinner on a large round table in the hotel restaurant I sat next to a very nice lady from that other company. We had a very amusing conversation and I kind of liked her. Her name was Renate and was from Germany.

At one moment, discussing some other topic with someone else, I suddenly felt her hand on my knee. And her hand did not stay there. Slowly she moved her hand to my inside leg and up to my crotch. The sudden boner apparently was a bonus for her because she leant towards me and whispered in my ear that I really should meet her in her hotel room. She mentioned the room number and told me to be there in half an hour. I believe it was room 215.

Since I already was in the middle of relationship that was going downhill to an almost certain divorce I happily agreed. Boy, was I excited and horny!

So after dessert I took her up on that offer and went to the stairs and up to the second floor and walked up to her room. Knocked softly and she opened that door. She was already completely naked! That girl was really eager. She looked gorgeous. Nice firm boobs and an ass to die for.

Immediately she had her arms around me and French kissed me very heavily.

Meanwhile I reached for my belt, loosened it and dropped my trousers. She dropped on her knees and said that she was ready to do anything I wanted with a moaning voice. She told me she was a extremely dirty girl and stressed that she would do really anything as long as it didn't involve pain.

The she put my dick in her mouth and deep throated me. It was amazing. Really amazing.

She asked if I had any fantasies because she was very willing to fulfill all of them. Of course I had my fantasies already but at that moment I was a bit too shy or ashamed to tell her about them. Maybe that would scare off a bit too soon.

Then, when my excitement was at the highest she stopped sucking me. She stood up and said she had to go to the bathroom.

Boldly I said she shouldn't wipe. I said it as a joke and did not expect what was about to happen.

She smiled and said she would take me up on that command about not wiping.

I did expect to be licking a few drops of her urine of her wet pussy.

She went in and out of the bathroom and said I should lie down flat on the bed. She straddled over me and lowered her bottom above my case. I couldn't believe what was happening. Are my dreams coming true?

What I saw was her ass still a little covered with her shit. She really didn't wipe. Was she really this dirty or was she just joking too and seeing how far I would go?

I did not waste any time and pushed my mouth over her ass and began licking her like crazy. I completely cleaned her up.

She said she was really proud of me giving her so much good service. She did not expect me to do that but she was extremely happy I did. She asked me if I liked shit that much. Even as much as she liked it? It was not uncomfortable anymore to admit it. I love shit. Especially the girl shit.

She told me I was in luck because she hadn't flushed just to be sure. Her fresh shit still was in the toilet and she told me we could play with it if I wanted.

I wanted very badly. She went into the bathroom and laid down on the bathroom floor and told me to scoop her poo out of the toilet and put it on her. Anywhere I liked and then I would have to fuck her in whatever hole I wanted.

I felt very assured and would have my way with her. See if she liked it as much as she seemed to like it.

I scooped most of her shit out of the bowl and without warning is put it all right in her face. I began to smear her face with her smelly substance and also smeared her boobs. She was moaning very heavily and told me to do anything I wanted because she wanted to be a really dirty sex slave for me.

I went on smearing a thick layer of her poo on her mouth and nose and for the rest left no spot on her face uncovered. Then I told her to sit up and let me fuck her in her mouth. First I wiped my cock over her face so that it got really dirty. She opened her mouth willingly and with a trace of disgust put my smeared dick in her mouth.

I began to move my dick in and out of her mouth like crazy. That never felt better. The lubrication of the soft poo and her saliva made me cum almost immediately. But I held off and told her to lick it softly for a while so we could go on and finish me later.

Then I wanted to lick her and taste her some more. I also rubbed some shit between her legs on her pussy and went south. I started to lick her ferociously and she almost screamed. She was that horny. I put two fingers up her asshole at the same time and began to move them in and out of her shitty ass. Moments later she came heavily panting while sucking my cock

When she finally recovered I stood up and presented my shitty cock to her once more. This time to explode in her deep throat. That did not take long.

I shot my giant load in her mouth and throat and she almost choked.

Coughing and laughing at the same time she told me she was very happy that we immediately got along this great. This is not was she expected. And she wasn't the only one.

After we cleaned up in the shower we sat on the bed and told me her story. She had been in a long term relationship with a dominant man. She fulfilled all of his wishes day in day out. Mostly sexual wishes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week she always was ready to do anything for him that he desired as long as she would be allowed an orgasm once in a while too. She called herself a 24/7 sub.

At first there had been only mild sex games but soon it begin to get rough. The scat and piss came all of a sudden and she really learnt to enjoy that even though at first she was disgusted by it. But she really learnt to love it. Then the bondage came and also the sexual deprivation and humiliation. Still it was only play however she took it very seriously as kind of a life fulfillment. To serve her dominant friend. As long as he was good for her and rewarded her.

That went well for over a year. But then his demands got heavier. He began to hurt her with whips and too tight ropes. The mood changed and he demanded complete obedience to any level.

She did not feal appreciated anymore and got scared of him. It all escalated into a big fight where a really hurt her very much. Then she decided to leave and escape her glass prison.

She also moved to another city in Germany and never heard from him again

fortunately.

But although she was hurt by him, she still wanted to be a 24/7 sub for a man that would be kind and respectful toward her and reward her at appropriate times.

She would do almost anything for the right man but sex including pain, animals or children were out of the question. For the rest she was into anything.

We decided that we did not have to use my hotel room anymore so I suggested I got my luggage and spend the night in room 215. She happily agreed.

So, as I mentioned before, this was not the last business trip. We saw each other a couple of time more in her own home in Germany where she appeared to be well prepared and equipped for her role as totally committed sex slave.