Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 25

Story Info
Part 25 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1k words
4.38
3.2k
4
0

Part 25 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renate part 2

The business trip to Germany took a whole different turn then I ever expected.

Renate and I woke up in room 215 and when we wished one another good morning she asked if I wanted to do more nasty things to her. I had some ideas after the dirty games we played the night before.

I had a really full bladder and I told her to go sit in the shower. I stood before her and I commanded her to close her eyes and open her mouth.

I started to pee on her head like it was a warm shower. A golden shower. And she enjoyed it as such. With her open mouth she captured and swallowed every drop of my morning pee she could get. When I was done I rubbed the piss over her face with my hands.

I asked her if she had to pee too. She nodded and I fetched a glass and told her to fill it. Kept another glass within reach for if it was too much pee.

She crutched and held the glass under her cunt and filled it to the rim. Then I took the glass from her and took a large sip. I poured the rest of over her head again. My hands working over her breasts to spread as much piss as possible over her fantastic body.

Then I took my huge boner in my hand and began to jerk off. Minutes later I sprayed my cum over her face and in her mouth, followed by a French kiss. That was so hot!

We showered again and talked about the rest of the day and what to do in between meetings.

If I would have to shit during the morning I would have to hold it especially for her so we could play some more dirty games during lunch break.

We got dresses and went for the breakfast buffet. The buffet was wonderful and delicious. A lot of choice with croissants, eggs, bacon, toast fresh juices and even champagne, although I don't like champagne.

After breakfast we went to the conference room for our first session of the second meeting day. Renate had prepared a nice PowerPoint presentation and I must have looked proud watching her.

Would any of the others have noticed that we got along a little better than normal? I know these hookups happen all the time on such occasions but I always thought that wasn't ever meant for me. And I really did not try to let something like this happen. It was completely on her. But I liked every minute of it.

Mid-morning I began to feel my bowels filling up and its contents trying to push their way out. I really had to do my best to hold it back. But I managed.

During the coffee break I mentioned it to Renate and she just gave me an eager look and asked if could hold it till after lunch. We would have about an hour of free time if we took our lunch quickly so we could go to her room to play again.

I thought it took forever for the next speaker to finish his talk but finally, about 10 minutes before the scheduled and of the morning session we all went to lunch.

Renate and I decided that a cup of Goulashsuppe and a piece of Saurbrot was enough for us and after that, off we went. Some of my coworkers looked smiling when we left the lunchroom holding hands and one even gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

My coworkers knew about the bad marriage I had so they probably understood why I was open for these hookups.

We rushed to room 215 and we pulled our clothes off as soon as we could. I told her I really had to shit real bad and panting heavily she hit the floor in the bathroom again. That would get messy again. Too bad for the all-white hotel towels. I knew they would get a little brown stained. Not our problem.

I crouched over her body and began to push. A little hard dumpling fell on her boobs, followed by a big stream of soft almost yellow poo splattering on both her breasts. What a mess it was.

She asked me what I wanted her to do so I told her to smear everything all over her face and when she was done smear it all over the rest of her body while I watched.

I helped her smear the rest of it over her buttocks and when I was done I licked her asshole for a bit to get it nice and wet. Bent forwards she spread her butt cheeks and I was welcome to fuck her in her ass. She leant on the rim of the bathtub and I was standing behind her and inserted my swollen cock into her poop chute.

When my cock was halfway in I felt the glans touching a fresh turd inside her. I pushed a little harder and felt her soft shit acting as a wonderful sucking lubricant. She was screaming from excitement and encouraged me to go on, harder and harder. She wanted it rough. Very rough.

Meanwhile she was rubbing her clit and it didn't take long for her to reach a huge and loud orgasm. It didn't take long for me either and I exploded inside her asshole. Extremely exhausted I withdrew and sat on the shower floor. That is were she straddled over me and let loose her intestine contents on my belly. My cock stimulation was enough to get her bowel movement going big-time.

Even though I had just cum I still got excited over her crapping all over me. With both hands she scooped up her poo and began smearing it all over my face and body. I did not object. Usually after I cum anything us too much. I am too sensitive and tired but this time it even wound me up once more.

With both of our bodies fully covered in each other's poo our bodies intertwined and we fully enjoyed the mess we made and the touch and tenderness.

This would definitely not be the end of this adventure.

Fully satisfied we cleaned up in the shower, got dressed and went outside for a little walk to give our reeking bodies a bit of fresh air before we went in again for the afternoon meeting. I just hoped no one would notice the faint shit smell we both carried.