Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 40

Story Info
Part 40 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.4k words
4.3
2.7k
4
0

Part 40 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tied down

Well, as you all know by now I am into the most depraved kinds of sex you can imagine. Although my absolute limits are pain, animals etc. I like cowshit but that is a completely other kind of "animal" sex.

Always was fascinated with being tied up. Not just with hands and feet tied up to bedposts or so but really tied up. Not being able to move anything. Not even turn my head.

I have been looking into the vacuum bed option. For those who do not know what that is: Imagine a large flat latex bag that you could fit in lying down. There is a hole (usually with a tube) for your mouth and also a tube that your assistant / wife / lover / misstress can attach to a vacuum cleaner. When all air is sucked out you will not be able to move. At all. You can breathe through the mouth tube if you carefully placed your mouth there before sucking all the air out. It will stay in place because all the latex is sucked firmly in place. Never tried it though but I am still thinking about buying one or making one. Still very fascinated by the idea.

I was thinking about an easy way to be tied down very tight. That not even my head could not move. We tried cling film once and it really approached that effect. I was standing up and Mieke would then wrap the cling film all around me. Including my head. She then punched a little hole in it where my mouth was. Could hardly move of course but still had a too much wiggle room for the desired effect. I was mostly helpless and that was great. I was standing right next to our bed and she carefully dropped me on the bed on my back. Laid there for more than an hour, breathing through the whole. She also freed my penis just enough to be able to suck me. And that she did every ten minutes or so.

What she also did was feed me her shit with a spoon. A little spoonful every five minutes or so. That was great and really overwhelming. Hardly being able to move and being delivered to a girl that was "acting" as a dominatrix. Not her desired role by the way. I have to tell Mieke what she will have to tell me what to do. Then it is fine with her. She loves that I enjoy this treatment so much even though it is mainly my ideas that she is acting out.

The spoon feeding treatment would be even better if I was 100% immobile. I came up with an idea to make that possible. To begin with, I made a simple narrow table and put the vinyl matras on it. I can then lay on my back on the matras and it is then possible to wrap cling film all around me. The cling film goes through the underside of the table and that way I will be held loosely on the table with the cling film. Then gaffer tape can be used all over me, so right over the cling film, to make the bondage really tight and at the same time making it easier to remove it without losing all of my abundant body hair. The tighter the better. That will also hold my head immovable on the table. I will have no mobility whatsoever.

Again holes for my mouth and cock are made so I can breathe, be fed and also be given some teasing on my dick. I was ready for the big session.

Well, the moment is finally there. Mieke tells me to lie down on the matras and puts a little plastic cushion under my head. I immediately get an enormous hard on.

She gets the cling film and starts wrapping me up. She starts with my chest and moves lower and lower till she gets to my crotch. Before covering it she puts my dick in her mouth and teases it a bit. Then she covers it with the film and moves on to my legs and feet. Then she punches a hole over my penis and releases it through the cling film.

Then she grabs the gaffer tape and starts taping me firmly down on the table. She puts it on really tight and I am getting more and more excited.

I feel I cannot move a muscle anymore. Fantastic!

She picks up the cling film again and starts wrapping my head. Also really tight. A hole for my mouth is left open. Then she also adds the gaffer tape to it.

I am completely immobile now. Can't even nod my head. All I can do is open and close my mouth. A little room between my mouth and nose provides that I can breathe through my nose when my mouth is closed. That will prove helpful when I have to swallow or lick.

She leaves the room. It is completely dark for me now because the gaffer tape over my eyes block all the light. I can only faintly hear something through the film and tape over my ears.

About 15 minutes later she comes back and I feel her climbing on top of me sits on my face. She presses her cunt on my mouth and she orders me to lick her. I do the best I can and I can hear her moaning. She is enjoying this scene too.

Then she puts a small funnel in my mouth and starts to piss in it. A big flow of her golden nectar is entering my mouth and I swallow as fast as I can. The taste is mellow as usual and I have no trouble keeping up. Within half a minute every last drop went down my eager throat.

She then steps off and I can feel her mouth caressing my glans. An unusual feeling. She clearly has put some toothpaste in her mouth as I can feel it cooling and warming again and again. She just leaves me like that for a while and I am getting harder and harder. The almost burning and together icy feeling on my glans is very strong and I really long for a soft wet tongue to soften it. As if she had heard me I feel her tongue and she swallows my dick completely now. This feels so amazingly good! She keeps sucking till most of the toothpaste effect has gone. Then she leaves the room again.

I hear her come back and put something next to my head on the table. A faint smell of her shit reaches my nose. I know what will come next. Force feeding.

I open my mouth because I know what is coming. I feel the still cold metal of the bottom of a spoon on my tongue and the warmth of its contents reaching my palate. I close my lips and allow her shit to fill my mouth. I swirl the poo in my mouth with my tongue. Saliva is doing it's work to make it easier to swallow and enjoy the taste more. The taste is a little stronger then I am used to but my brain is shutting down and my hormones and penis are taking control. I love it. This is so overwhelming. I am completely helpless and can't do nothing but chew and swallow.

More scoops follow. And more.

After about five minutes I must have eaten her whole load I guess. I feel a bit strange in my stomach but not too serious. I am quite proud of myself and so grateful for Mieke.

To finish off, Mieke has banana pieces that she "cleans" the plate with and shoves them into my mouth as well. Lovely taste and a nice kind of desert.

Wallowing in the aftertaste of her crap and banana I relax. She keeps me tied up for much longer. She tells me she is not finished yet and I will have to drink more of her piss later.

Later, she comes in again and sits on my mouth again. She orders me to open up my mouth and she starts to piss straight into my mouth. Sucking my lips on her cunt I catch everything and swallow as fast as I can, breathing through my nose.

When she is done she puts some kind of lubricant on my dick and begins rubbing me. All the built-up tension is soon to be released and I cum violently. There seems no end to it.

Apparently she must have held a glass or cup under my dick because right after my last cum shot I feel my own sperm oozing into my mouth as she puts the glass on my lips. Could not be happier. God, I love her!