Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 41

Story Info
Part 41 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1k words
3.94
3.6k
4

Part 41 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little games

My faithful readers must know it by now. I am a total shit addict and pervert. And to be honest, I am quite proud of it. I can't really come into the open with this to anyone but still, when I sense an open mind, I tell people about it, starting with the careful approach. I tell people that I don't mind cleaning a woman's butt hole that has a little shit stain on it because they didn't wipe properly. That this just turns me on and gives me a totally depraved animal-like feeling.

Or I tell them that when my first wife was masturbating over my face using a vibrator she sometimes peed a little. In the excitement I opened my mouth widely to catch all the drops of pee coming out. It was never much but I tell them these are the things that got me started. And it got worse and worse. Usually they ask me how far it went after that. I then just mention a few things like licking the morning pee drops of her cunt or forbidding her to wipe after a dump. I would then clean her ass with my tongue.

I still love vanilla sex mind you. I just really love the 69 position or anything that involves Mieke to sit on my face or at least my nose close to her cunt or butt hole. Must me my favorite spot in the whole universe. Or as Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory said in one episode, my 0, 0, 0 position. Everything is ok when I am right there. I love blow jobs of course and sucking Mieke's nipples. I also love to bury my face in between her giant boobs. She maybe over 60 now but her breasts are still firm and enormous. So you get it, I like sex and I enjoy her body so incredibly much.

But my readers also come for one thing. Brown and wet stuff. Which is my favorite non-vanilla naughty pleasure.

I think about situations and acts with shit and piss daily. Multiple times. And usually I also act on it daily. Not that I have orgasms daily. I mostly postpone my orgasms until w are together having regular sex or do the nasty, dirty things to each other.

So what am I talking about? I come up with a lot of small things that I do with piss and shit during the day (or night).

When I sleep alone and Mieke sleeps in another bedroom, which is a couple of times a week because I snore a lot, I sometimes get the butt plug that has a fixed spot on my night stand. I insert it in my butt and push it in fully. Then I push it out like I am trying to shit. I do that a few times and then put the butt plug in my mouth. I clean it thoroughly with my tongue, no matter how much shit is clinging to it. Most of the time it only has a few small shit stains. Sometimes however, it is completely covered with a thick layer of my poo. I am very happy to clean and swallow that too. It makes me very, very hot. But I have the commitment to wait with an orgasm till Mieke and I will be at it again.

Sometimes when I make coffee I pee a little in my mug before putting the mug under the outlet of my Nespresso coffee machine. This just gives me a naughty boy feeling. I don't have to do it, but I do it because I can and I know Mieke is perfectly fine with me being the way I am. The coffee than tastes just a little salty but not too much. I love it and get horny that way.

We are always cheap on toilet paper because most of the time I don't use any. When I poop on the toilet I clean my ass with my index finger and lick my finger. Why not? I love it. Every time I just hope there is a lot of poo on my ass hole so there is more of it to enjoy. Therefore I sometimes "hang" over the toilet bowl and press my butt cheeks together when I shit. That way more shit will stick.

Also when we are collecting our shit for our bucket Mieke leaves her contribution in the toilet bowl and does not flush. I then pick it up with my fingers and move it all to the bucket. Sometimes I lick my fingers after that but I also sometimes rub my face with the shit remains on my hand. I just stay dressed and do nothing with my growing dick. Again to save the excitement for a joint sex feast. Mieke even likes it when I do something like that. Once, she even presented her shit on some toilet paper leafs and told me to rub my face with it. With a face full of shit I just went on with my business behind the laptop... gaming and adjusting investments. After an hour or so I clean up. That is a lot of work because the shit has than dried and is all crusty. But soaking my face with a wet wash cloth I manage to get everything nice and clean again.

Sometimes I have to shit real bad when we are hiking in the woods somewhere. With no facilities in sight I just releave myself in the bushes while Mieke is on the look out. Most of the time when this happens my shit is very runny which explains the urgency of the matter. When I am done I don't use my fingers but I use my hankerchief to clean my butt. I fold the dirty side to the inside and put the hanky back in my pocket. That way I can enjoy the smell for several days when I take the hanky out to blow my nose or just when I feel like smelling my old poo.

I know to some of you I must sound like a total freak. So be it. Mieke is perfectly fine with it. She likes that I can be myself with everything I do. And that goes for her too. We found eachother and love eachother's quirks and accept them totally.