All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Dark Pink'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Well done! Excellent dialogue, quite believable. I loved their parrying back and forth and of course the erotic scenes, too. Hope you're planning a follow up...

gunhilltraingunhilltrainabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! Not sure if and when I'll have a follow-up; some other things are on the table. Sort of interesting how they reveal their true selves. She's got more gumption (and wit) then she showed before. He's both intrigued and intimidated by the power she demonstrates over him.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne12 months ago

Beautifully written, painfully erotic. I loved every steamy second of it. Honestly, I feel like having never read 'Fifty Shades of Grey' might have done me some favors, here, as I'm only familiar with these character names and nothing beyond that. Also ironically, I have a feeling I'm going to be biased toward this rendition, if I ever do get around to it.

Bravo gunhilltrain. Five stars for you, and thank you for sharing.

gunhilltraingunhilltrain12 months agoAuthor

Thank you. Actually, I've never read any of the books or seen any of the movies. I relied entirely on reviews and other materials about it. My take on this is that she is tired of her intimidated act and he too is tired of watching her doing it. Maybe they'll come out in a better place than they started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...