Fifty Ways to Eat Your Pussy

Story Info
Cheating is dishonest and frowned upon, but so satisfying.
2.2k words
3.65
9.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accepting the drink, she gives me a by all means I have nothing to do anyway glance. We are two random drops inside the great American melting pot suddenly brought together at the hotel bar in the middle of the great American nowhere. My heavy Slavic accent is getting subdued and seduced by the innuendo of her Romanian derivative of ancient Latin. Shared Eastern European roots help to break the ice.

"Are you waiting for someone, or for something?"

"Perhaps," she replies in a husky voice. "You?"

"Me? I am searching for a prototype for my story."

"Really? Are you a writer?" For a split second, she permits a glimmer of interest to show in the corner of her eye.

"I am, I write erotica."

I say it loudly and she looks around as if feeling uneasy in the company of a hardened pornographer I have declared I am.

"Don't worry, nobody hears me," I say. Indeed, hotel life is winding down, the bar is nearly empty.

"What about him?" She points at the bartender.

"The bartender does not count. It is his job to listen to what people say and to keep a secret."

"That is right," confirms the bartender and continues wiping empty glasses.

I can see the curiosity taking hold of her until she gives in to it.

"What sort of a story is that and what kind of a prototype are you looking for?"

"It is a hot wife story and I need to see, visualize, imagine the main character. Otherwise, I cannot set the right tone for the narrative."

"Is that why you are talking to me? Do you think I might fit the hot wife profile?"

"I don't know yet. I see you are married but I am not sure if you are a hot wife material."

"And what makes a woman become a hot wife material?" she asks almost mockingly.

Now she looks me in the eyes nervously rubbing a sparkling rock on her ring finger.

Four minutes and thirty-three seconds. That is how long I intend to wait. John Cage, a music genius, invented the perfect pause. I can hardly play piano, but that piece I know by heart. I see she is getting unsettled, and I stick to my silence.

With silent gestures, I ask the bartender to close my tab and give me a bottle of wine to go. I can see that she is watching me, awaiting an answer. Instead, I hand her my keycard holder with the room number written on it and with the card inside.

"Why don't you come up and join me? I will tell you everything about hot wives" I say with as much sincerity as I can muster.

"And why do you think I would do that?" she asks angrily.

I whisper in her ear and take my leave.

"C'mon, man, that's unfair, what did you say to her?" complains the bartender but I ignore him.


In my room, I uncork the bottle of Casillero del Diablo the bartender has given me for triple the price. Not the best choice but I like the name. I give it a fifty-fifty chance that she would show up.

I am pouring myself a second glass when I hear the lock clicking and see her entering the room.

"Don't gloat," she says, "this has nothing to do with you."

"What has nothing to do with me?" I ask and pour a glass for her.

"That..."

She lifts the bottle off the coffee table and reads the label, looks at me with a wry smile, reaches under the hem of her dress, and pulls down her thong. Even in the poorly lit room, I can see that her thong is soaking wet.

"It is not you, it is him." She points at the wine label and dips the gusset of her thong into my glass.

"See? I have just spiked your drink."

I take the glass from her. The thong is as red as the wine, as red as her lipstick which I now know she will leave on the collar of my shirt, on my neck, and on my cock. But that would be later. Now I push the gusset to the bottom of the glass and drink it all with not a single breath.

She takes away the glass and pushes me to sit on the couch. Standing in front of me, she lifts her dress exposing in all their glistening glory puffy lips of her velvety waxed cunt. Without saying a word, she climbs up and saddles my shoulders. Her bottom on the palms of my hands feels cool and smooth in contrast to the whiff of tropical heat brewing beneath her thighs. I find those puffy lips with mine and deeply, greedily inhale her scent -- musky, sharp, intoxicating. I feel her moistness on my mouth, bend my tongue upward and let her cunt swallow it.

"Oh fuck! I needed it so badly" she nearly screams and pushes her pelvis forward.

Moving up and down, sideways and in circles, my tongue begins its journey beneath her unchartered banks and waters. With begging whimpers, with gasps, moans, and desperate commands, she guides my pushing, sliding and swirling tongue through her depths, shoals, straights, and harbors.

And as I push and hold her ass in all its ups and downs as she rides my face, we sail through the open sea with no safe harbor in sight. The coming strength of a gathering storm is palpable in her moans that are getting deep and demanding until the earthquake rocking her core yields to the tsunami gushing over my face.


"I don't know how good your writing is, but your tongue shows skill," she says as she unsaddles my shoulders. She cleans my face, kisses my neck, and marks the collar of my shirt. A thank you note to the wife for unknowingly lending her a husband.

She sits on my lap as she needs to be held and kissed. Sensing my erection underneath invigorates her.

"Now let's take a look at how firm is your stylus, Mr. Erotica Writer," she says kneeling on the floor and unbuckles my belt. Her hand reaches inside my briefs, and a smile of approval touches her face. With a single motion, I remove my jeans and briefs and let my cock spring free.

She moves closer and takes in my scent. Her left hand gently caresses my balls. Starting at the base, her tongue moves upward until it reaches the head. Pulling down my foreskin with the right hand, she slowly, kiss after kiss, exposes the head to the depths and charms of her lipstick-covered mouth.

She takes me halfway in and lingers as if waiting for guidance which I do not hesitate to provide. Driven by my building pleasure, my hand placed at the back of her head pushes gently but insistently. I moan, she gags but holds for a few seconds.

I see tears in her eyes as she looks at my glistening cock and then she plunges down again and bobs her head faster and deeper, her burgundy red lips tightly hold my cock and she has me at her mercy. The explosion is imminent, the fire she sets to the fuse is unstoppable. My balls tighten and she detects a well familiar to her twitch and ups the ante. I unload into her mouth with vengeance and impunity, but she remains undeterred, bobbing, sucking and swallowing until I have nothing left to give.


"What do you say now? Do I qualify? Am I a hot wife material?"

"Sweetie, we are just getting started. It is too early to say if you qualify for the hot wife in my story."

She takes a quick glance at the clock on the nightstand.

"We better hurry then," she says.

"I am not in a hurry," I say feeling the familiar awakening sensation in my cock. "It is time to get you fucked good and hard."

I scoop her off the floor and recognize how light she is. I throw her on the bed face down, pull down the zipper on her dress and drag it off her. I rip off her bra and squeeze her breasts, firm and perky, and enjoy the hardness of her nipples against my palms.

"Take off your shirt first!" she yells, but I can't wait.

I plunge my cock into her, balls deep, and only then do I shove her down toward the pillow and pull the shirt over my head. I fuck her hard pushing her slender body with massive thrusts. Compared to her, I am big and heavy and the thought of it adds an overtone of tenderness to my passion. But she is strong. I feel strength and resilience in her posture, in her happy moans, in the vigor with which she returns my thrusts.

I bend my knees, take her hands in mine and sit her straight.

Still with my cock inside her, she turns her head toward me, and I hungrily catch her mouth.

"Let me ride you," she asks and I make us turn around falling on my back with her in a reverse cowgirl position. She pushes on my chest with one hand, finds her balance, and begins to move freely and graciously. I put a pillow under my head and admire her svelte figure. She sets her own rhythm. Her dance over my cock is mesmerizing and makes it swell even more.

And she feels it.

"Oh, I am going to cum, I am going to cum on your cock, on your big fat cock..."

And cum she does, I see her body quivering and her loud moans are music to my ears. I feel happy for her and proud of myself, for making that stranger woman cum so deep and hard.

I lay her on her back. Standing on my hands and knees above her, I look into her eyes. She smiles happily and holds my cock. She feels its pulse and knows how rapidly my heart beats for her.

"I want you to cum inside me."

I am ready, she does not need to ask me twice. I stretch her hands outward, push lightly on her shoulders and slowly enter her. Under my weight, her bones lay flat like domino chips. The double helix of savagery and tenderness overtakes me and my seed begins to flood her greedy cunt, spurt, after spurt, after spurt.

She cums again taking all it in.


"I don't know your name," I say.

"If you decide to use me in your story, you can give me any name you want."

"And you don't know my name."

"So what? I am like Blanche DuBois, I depend on the kindness of strangers. Tell me under what name you publish your stories. Perhaps one day I will read them."

"Do you read erotica?"

"Oh yes, I started when I was a teenage girl and I still read it quite often. I like hot wife stories. But I have never met an erotica writer before."

"Is that what made you come to my room?"

"That too. I have always been curious about people who write those stories and come up with all the impossible plots and kinky sex scenes. Are they for real or this is just talk?"

"So you came to check out if I can walk the walk? What do you think now?"

"Oh dear, it is too early to say," she returns the jab. "In any case, statistically speaking you are not significant. I should be trying many more erotica writers to form a valid opinion. So you see? It really has nothing to do with you."

She pauses.

"Except that of course, personally you are not that insignificant and also I came here because of what you said."

"Oh, that I know fifty ways to eat your pussy?"

"Cunt. You said you knew fifty ways to eat my cunt."

"Yes, I had to be bold to make an impression."

"Apparently you did. But now it is time for me to go. Otherwise, am going to miss my plane."

"No, you are not going anywhere; and you will miss your plane." I say that with determination I have not expected of myself.

I hold her close to me and start kissing her.

"No, no, I really have to go. My husband will be waiting for me at the airport."

"Well, you will call your husband now and tell him that you are going to be late because you are busy."

I start kissing her neck.

"You will make him wait and worry," I continue, proceeding to the valley between her breasts.

"You will turn off your phone. He will be calling and texting you all day to no avail."

On my way down, my mouth hovers around her belly button.

"Because you will be busy being fucked. Fucked all day like a queen."

My kisses move below her belly button onto that velvety triangle between her thighs.

"And while he wonders and worries, I will be attending to this sad triangle that is hiding lonely raging maelstroms waiting for someone to get lost in them again and again and again."

"And why would I let you do that?" she asks and opens her thighs for me.

"Same reason. Because I know fifty ways to eat your cunt and we have forty-nine more to go."