All Comments on 'Fifty Ways to Eat Your Pussy'

by armagnac2020

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

At least it is different.

One question -- why include fact that drink was spiked -- seems like it had nothing to do with the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What an arsehole the "Writer" is and what a bitch this the wife is. I hope as soon as the wife gets home the husband is not there and is fucking a young coed who he will be leaving his wife for. Thr divorce papers are already drawn up and ready to be served.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

cheating skank and cum dumpster. Yawn.. one of a million, equally bad on this decreasingly useful site.

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

A very well written beginning. But no plot. It was a simple scene. i'd expected more. and did you say what he'd told the woman but refused to tell the bartender. if you did, i missed it. You set it up like a showpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

From a false "armagnac" only could result a stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two really hateful characters, brilliantly written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Hubby had suspected the skank slut cheater all along so he had her followed on this trip. When she finally got home late the next day the house was dark, the locks were changed and there was a man's wedding ring hanging on a nail on the front door attached to a note which read, "You've been nailed so many times a whore had nothing on you. Hope you have a shit life, goodbye." She sobbed and sobbed, but never saw or heard from her husband again. Two days later, her lover's car plunged over an embankment and he was killed. Apparently his breaks failed.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

Wow . Listen to all the masochistic wimps who are so angry from repeatedly reading erotica published in the section devoted to tales of infidelity. The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. If this upsets you read another section.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What are the other 49 ways and is she really a hotwife?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cheating bitch.

NallusNallus6 months ago

I liked the story until he began to take away her free will and selfishly interject trouble into her marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous