All Comments on 'Fifty Year Itch'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the writer; good story if they were 50, at 70, you are a total moron. Thirty year-old guys hitting on a women of seventy...dudes must be really ugly. And a seventy year old woman is not that juicy or horny or attractive. Better luck with your next story...maybe by the time I get to read it I will have stopped laughing at this one. If the couple was 50 I would score this tale a 5, but as it is written it merits a laughable 3.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This seems to argue for counseling before asking for outside lovers. Not to find out what's wrong with you, but to possibly find what the issues actually are and what you really want.

But then where would that leave LW?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well I am at 45 years married and I would drop her like a hot rock.

The level of betrayal and pain after married that long would be, well, intense.

The damage far more then when younger.

So the ending was not really that good. there would need be a lot more foundation in the story to have keep them together.

great writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just more crap plotting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

dump her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very interesting story. I came to the same desire she did after 44 years of marriage, and I began fucking other men without telling my husband. It has worked very well for three years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have a great sex drive at 70. Yep it still works

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Its OK, why not? Its fiction. To become a sex queen at 70 years old? Maybe this whole story was just a farce? This story was obviously written by a man. A woman knows better. You know how much money its costs these old female celebrities just to Look good? You think everything under the bikini really works as good as the surgeries and the drugs and the cosmetics make it Look?

\

But the premise is still valid, if the age is ridiculous. So dial back the age to the 50's and reconsider the plot. But then you've got automatic divorce. Because is the wife starts fucking around for fun sex, the husband will start grooming a young sexy trophy replacement wife. A man will fuck a snake. A man will fuck a pile of rocks if he thinks a snake is in it. But marry some drying up old whore? No. Even at 70 the husband will figure out he has the long term advantage. If the wannbe whore comes down with some sexually debilitating disease he might just cut her loose; why not? The whore was already fucking other men in her brain. She stopped not because she no longer wanted to, but because she didn't want to pay the price. I think a sequel could be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just the suggestion of fucking around and going to the guys' apartment to get spit roasted is grounds for tossing her to the curb. Slut

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Not believable at that age, 50 maybe but not 70. Regardless, he should dump her, she cheated emotionally when she asked him and he should never trust her again.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

They will get all the change they want in just a couple of years as things grind to a halt, just because they do.

You never mentioned lube, at 70 one needs lube for everything. Demander l can tell you are not in your 70s, if u were you would write a different story about an aged couple.

No matter how hard one tries she would not look that good to attract two young guys.

Just wouldn’t happen

4/5

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Two fot 30 year olds wanting a 70 year old woman? This should be in humor category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bitch got lucky.

This time, she squeaked through.

Next time, hope she gets her skank ass traded in for a newer model.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He was a fool to take her back, as she was clearly not honest with him. She said "That's what I was trying to do that night. Open a discussion." but that's clearly not true as she had already scheduled her first "opening" for the next weekend. That's not opening a discussion. That's announcing a decision.

I enjoy a good reconciliation story. This was not a good one.

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

Some 70 year olds are still having sex and are attractive for their age.

They are not pulling 30 year old hunks though.

Too much suspension of disbelief required for this one on almost all levels.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Good story but i have NO faith in her.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove9 months ago

I found this a very thoughtful piece with some serious introspection by both characters but her sudden sexual desires at seventy needed more work-up and it just didn't seem believable. After fifty years of marriage where the sex is good and remarkably still happening, she now wants to be a seventy year old slut? It was hard for me to get behind this image. Knock off twenty years and expand the temptations, and this would be right up my alley. Still, it was captivating and enjoyable and a 4+

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A case of walking out onto quicksand? How long can either last and the test is still to come.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Especially since they lived and worked in or near the nation's capital, I wish you would have picked a different name for the guy Kate originally wanted to bed, because I found it distracting -- especially since I'm John and Kate's age. The real Ted Sorenson was indeed an attorney; he was White House counsel and one of the closest advisers to President Kennedy. We'd hear his name on the news constantly.

TwentysevenTwentyseven9 months ago

How did this marriage last 50 years? She has no emotional commitment to it.

DomindiDomindi9 months ago

That marriage is clearly over. She still went to cheat knowing that she would lose her husband. Move on my boy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is a bit too short to show much of Kate. What we do know of her is not exactly in her favor. She plots and schemes to have sex outside her marriage, sets a date and a location, has a willing partner, one her husband strongly dislikes on top of that, then ambushes him, then promises to stay fidelity in her mail, but breaks that promise rather quickly, and when he returns she still contemplates to go through with what is obviously not to his liking. There's not much more she could do wrong in this short story. After that intervention of her kids, there should have been a wake-up call, but nooo, she still holds on to her plan in general. And even though she knows that cheating would break their marriage she has almost no qualms to do it. With all that on the table, it's difficult to see why he would stay with her. There's no remorse, no apology and so much desire to fuck around. I mean, if she really wants it then be straight with him, divorce, stay on good terms and both are free to pursue their future. What she did was intentionally hurtful. At the age of 70, she should have enough life experience and she has known her husband for more than 50 years. She's an intelligent lawyer. I'm sure she would be able to come up with a better approach. So we must assume she did it her way because she really wanted it that way. Her attitude is exactly how the husband wrote in his mail: 'We had 50 good years, now I want to fuck around. I'd like to stay married but if not... well, so be it." Difficult to see any other reaction than divorce. Sure you don't throw 50 years away. But she would need to be a bit more convincing that she understands how wrong her actions were.

I don't understand her behavior. I mean when my plan to discuss opening the marriage (as she said her ambush was meant to be) went so horribly wrong and my husband left and I'm really devastated (as she's shown when the kids are there) then I would not be in the mood to contemplate a threesome with some young dancers. Her mind must be a lot more at ease. In other words, she has already abandoned her husband and her marriage.

Why does he stay with her? I'm not against a reconciliation. Infact, I'm rather romantically inclined and like a nice happy ending. But here? Doesn't feel right somehow. Her redeeming qualities are missing in the story.

All in all a nice story. Good pacing, and nice dialogue but with an illogical conclusion.

L.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had difficulty with this one. I accept the people in their 70s can still have a satisfying sex life. I find it hard to believe that a 70yo woman would be up for the athleticism of being spit roasted by a couple of athletic men. Both the protagonist and antagonist appear to have 20-something minds trapped in 70yo bodies. Neither exhibited any wisdom that one expects to come with experience. It’s not at all impossible for them to have adventures, both together and independently. It’s the lack of consideration for each other built during the past fifty years that’s baffling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a horrible story

demanderdemander9 months agoAuthor

Some of you seem to have no confidence in we who are living through our eighth decade. Like we don't think about sex?

Y'all nuts.

D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I still enjoy good sex, both in our late 70's, with each other. We don't always cum, but just feeling my cock inside her is warm and reassuring.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Your usual trajectory. You go from a good story to something like this one. The only reason a 30 year old chases a 70 year old bat is for her money.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly9 months ago

what a horrible selfish self serving bitch

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great slice of life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was decent, but not up to your usual quality. I realize writing about us old timers is harder to do (my wife and I are in our 60's and been married to each other for 43 years. We do know each other pretty well, still sleep in the same bed together (nude of course) and get it on a few times a week (the heart attack slowed me down some due to the meds).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thinking about it and doing it are two different things. Of course there are some men and women in their 70 that still look good, are fit, and can have a sex life. But it won’t be like it was when they were 30 or 40 or even 60. Post menopausal changes a woman. For some libido goes up, for a lot it goes away all together. 70 year old men better be using the blue pill. If you’re a 70+ guy and don’t need the blue pull, well lucky you.

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

Dance Instructors and their authorities want to fuck a seventy year old woman?

.

You cannot be fucking serious. The rest of the story about changes the marriage is pretty well done, but.

The dance instructor age thing just is too absurd to be considered.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She is a self centered egotistical person. The very definition of a BITCH. He will be deeply hurt by her .

Put her in the rear view mirror now!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amen, demander. I have also just passed my three score and ten and think about sex all the time and try

to do something about it as often as I can.

mathur_nkmathur_nk9 months ago
Reconciliation with cheater at any cost

When he caught her with two guys almost ready to do, it should have been over. The feeling of inadequacy, desperation for new cocks stands documented. So her options should have been foreclosed. Keeping the option open iwith a woman with no remorse is just leaving oneself getting iinsulted hurt and cheated with emotional black mail. The end is therefore not respectable for the unwilling man and opportunity for a cheater.

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Brilliant Concept.

Slightly over written with that Dancing instructor aspect.

Could have been a classic.

Still great 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't help thinking the premise of this story is wrong .

After 50 years of marriage to each other Kate wants to try sex with someone else .

She's kept fit over the years but even so , she is old and surely must realise that fact of life .

The man she has chosen is a somewhat younger , but still getting on in age , work colleague who seems eager to give this old gal a go .

Why him ? She must be aware that her husband has ' bested him 3 times ' , so it doesn't occur to her that Ted just wants to use her to get at her husband . Make him a cuckold and have a good smirk .

Most men of Ted's age are letching over the younger women , not the old ones .

And the dance studio . These younger guys , much , much younger ..... their kick is grab a granny . Get the oldies and have a good time, and probably a good laugh too .

And at 70 odd years old Kate is thinking about ditching her safe and secure future for this .

No thought of retirement . No thought of enjoy whats left of what must have been a remarkable life and relationship .

Unreal .

John should be gone , no doubt about it .

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

Good story, but I would have stayed gone. 4 stars from Xluckylee

DessertmanDessertman9 months ago

I think some writers must bemisogynistic to portray the women as they do.

The wife is portrayed as stupid, self-centred and cruel. I think the damage to their relationship will sooner or later be terminal. Yes I know it is only a story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are you as big a pussy as all of your MC,s

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA9 months ago

Maybe, Maybe . maybe. I found the premise confusing mainly because most 70 year wives do not all of a sudden decide they need strange cock. And no not because of the age (70) but because the cheaters start way before 70. This needs to be settled before the score can go above 3. Ur need a deep dive into the psychology pf thr wife's desire to stray?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The mc is a weak ass wimp.

He sees her about to fuck 2 guys, the drives home, and la-dee-da fucks his slut-minded wife, then decides everything is gonba be a-ok?

Utter unrealistic garbage with regard to the mc having no real spine.

As Stitch said: Stupidhead!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the age aspect to many focus. On young or middle age but us seniors have needs also but are religated to sexless old farts that have no need to fidelity

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

His initial analysis was better i think, she planned the whole open marriage without him. Trust would never be the same. Find a young hottie (50) and move to the beach

vickitvohiovickitvohio9 months ago

always nice to see a decent story turn into some crappy cuck story. :0/

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still undecided

He firm

She?

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

He could do better than that old hag.

She wasn't much more than a needy vagina in the end, he was more.

Reader2021Reader20219 months ago

5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reality hits close….

A follow up?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

She almost slipped. Thanks for your writing.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Not bad, l’d still ditch her.

At 70 though, really????

Getting aroused and moist, really????

Ever heard of menopause and what it does??

If you understand menopause you would not write such stupid rubbish as this story turned to be. Stick with what you are good at, dark stories.

As for this story, 1/5

DenaliFXDenaliFX3 months ago

My wife is past 70 and she is as ready to go as 15 years ago. It is me and the prostate plus the societal push to compete when I no longer can (or can be what I once was). At least she excites me so I am happy, but I do worry about her - just like this story. It is hitting the nail on the head. 5 for sure - and there need to be other thoughts about this point in life!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep your mouth shut while you're ahead. If she continues to try to get John to open up their marriage, she will kill it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, he'll spend the rest of his life waiting for the other shoe to drop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kate would have no difficulty, even at seventy, getting sex partners.

===> umm highly doubtful. With his finances, he has a better chance of getting laid by a you ger person than her. And two 30 somethings overly desirous to double penetrate a 70 year old woman. Umm lol. That is definitely fantasy. While she technically didn't cheat beyond her planning and scheming and close call, she was an unlikable character. And the plentiful and amazing geriatric sex (or sexual desire) was hyperbole to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Surely why stay with a whore, a seventy year old whore at that, she not even I'm her prime

desecrationdesecration10 days ago

I feel like this story ends a year later with a boating accident. "Officers, my wife! She just did a Natalie Wood! Someone help meeeee!" The narc will not change.

NoBullAlNoBullAl8 days ago

As an 80+ year old with a very attractive 70++ wife I can only suggest that our author will likely be very much disappointed in how his love life will proceed into old age!! It is, of course, fun to remember what use to be and to imagine things but reality is that the aging process removes a lot of our abilities! With the majority of us men over about 60(+/-) we become faced with a litany of health problems from prostrate to heart to muscle fatigue! Our once active love life is going to taper off and it ain’t gonna happen with the regularity of our young lives!!

I would very seriously wonder about the mentality of 30 year old men who are hitting on a 70 year old woman? In talking to a few young men (from my work place) I asked if they were attracted to older women say 50 - 60 years old. All of them more or less said not no but hell no!! A couple even stated something like “I don’t do grandmothers!” I haven’t mentioned dementia which for some elderly (and maybe not so elderly) can change them when it comes to their thinking and even their abilities but that is a different matter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous