Fight for Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men stopped, trying to breathe around their ball gags, as Catalina stepped back up to them. "Diego, that was pitiful. You're going to end up sold to the salt mines if you can't do better than that," she said. "Patrick, not bad, but not that great. Hiroshi, you almost had it, but Paul took it at the end. Paul, you're our winner for the first round." Paul nodded, sweat dripping off his chin as the four men were led back to their poles.

#####

Bill watched the monitors as the four men were returned to their poles. The reactions of the wives of the three losers would be critical now. The redhead in green looked terrified, tugging at her cuffs franticly. The Hispanic in red looked resigned, slumping against her pole. The Japanese woman in blue looked...interesting. She had a calm acceptance that was a very good sign. If her husband lost, she'd probably not sell for as much, but might be a good buy. Most buyers went for someone they could 'tame' or someone who wouldn't put up a fight, but in Bill's experience, slaves with that sort of zen acceptance were the best of all.

But that was an issue for another time. The kneelers were set up off to one side of the stage, and it was time for the first round of punishments. Two guards led each of the women over to one of the kneelers, forcing them to their knees, then locking their ankles into place. A chain to their collars kept them from standing; their wrists would stay in their leather cuffs behind their backs.

Catalina came out in front of them, carrying a bag with an assortment of ping-pong balls in it. "Let's see which lucky guards get our first blow jobs of the night." She rummaged around in the bowl and pulled one out, reading it. "Arthur, you get first pick."

A muscular black guard, wearing the uniform of a half-face mask, black leather shorts, and black leather boots, walked up to Catalina and pointed to Deirdre.

"Excellent choice," Catalina said. She reached into the bowl again, looked at the ball, and said, "Jacob."

A broad-shouldered white guard waved to Catalina, then went over to stand next to Ana.

"Okay. So who gets Satomi?" Catalina pulled out one last ball, and said, "Mathias, she's yours." A tall, thin Latino guard with a large grin stepped over to the Japanese woman.

"Okay, boys, strip 'em," Catalina said, and the three men gripped their victims' clothes and began to pull. Satomi's camisole yielded first, baring her small breasts. Deirdre's nightgown gave out next, leaving her in just lacy green bikini panties and exposing her large breasts, freckled almost down to the nipples. Finally, Ana's red nightgown split down the side, revealing a small red silk thong and her tanned breasts, just slightly larger than Deirdre's. The torn clothes were tossed aside, and the guards removed the plugs from the women's ring gags.

"One little bit I failed to mention," Catalina said with a vicious smile. "A bit of incentive to do well. The woman who gets her guard off last earns a disadvantage for her husband in the next round. And trust me, it's not something you want. Especially not this time."

The women looked up at the guards in front of them nervously, as the guards rubbed themselves through their shorts.

"Guards, get ready," Catalina said, and the guards unzipped their shorts, revealing their cocks, hard and ready. "And...go!"

#####

Satomi stared at the tan cock in front of her. It was large, although a bit smaller than Hiroshi's, and smelled of sweat and the leather that it was just freed from. She really didn't want it in her mouth, but the best thing she could do right now was get this guy off as quickly as she could. She had to rely on Hiroshi to get them out of this without getting collared, but part of that was making sure that he wasn't penalized from her failures.

They'd been warned before the show started that causing a disruption would be a bad thing, and that there were worse things than just getting sold into slavery. She and Hiroshi had had a brief chance to talk, and had agreed they'd do whatever they could to get through this smoothly.

"And...go!" the hostess said, and the hard cock was shoved into the hole in Satomi's gag. He wasted no time pushing all the way to the back of her throat, and she had to work to keep from gagging. He pulled back, just enough for her to catch herself, and she started to suck on it, stroking the bottom of it with her tongue. She bobbed her head back and forth as she went, licking the head before plunging it back toward her throat.

#####

Sam watched the three women go to work on the guards' cocks through her camera. She'd been assigned the wide view of all three of them, while each of the couples had a camera directly on the woman's face as well.

Ana seemed to be doing the best, from what Sam could tell, deep-throating Jacob's cock all the way down to his balls, and his hips were already starting to pump as she worked her magic on him. Satomi wasn't far behind, energetically working her mouth on Mathias's cock. His hands rested on her shoulders, letting her do all the work.

Deirdre was having the most problems, it seemed. She'd choked on him at first, and then took a little while to figure out just what to do with the cock in her mouth. She was figuring it out, slowly, Arthur's hands in her hair guiding her.

Jacob moaned quietly, then pulled out of Ana's mouth. His seed pulsed out of him, hitting her in the nose and cheek as well as landing in her open mouth. Ana sagged backwards, relieved, as Catalina said, "And Ana finishes the job for the red team!"

Satomi seemed to speed up her efforts, busily sliding Mathias's cock in and out of the hole in her gag. Deirdre tried to deep-throat Arthur, but gagged and had to back off again. The pause was more than enough for Mathias to pull out and spray semen onto Satomi's cheek and chin. "Satomi keeps the blue team out of the disadvantage zone," Catalina said.

Deirdre wailed around the cock filling her mouth, and Arthur took the opportunity to stroke in and out of her mouth. "Like that," he said, thrusting a few more times before pulling out and spattering her lower face.

The guards zipped up and stepped back, and Sam shifted her camera over to Catalina. "Disadvantage to the green team when we come back," she said. "We'll be back in a couple minutes for our next round, Sauce for the Gander."

12