All Comments on 'Fighting Dreams Ch. 10'

by SimplySilver

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay thanks for the ending. I would love to see the alternative ending please :)

GentleighSoftleighGentleighSoftleighover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story. I'd love to read the alternate ending although I thought this ending was most ideal.

MagentaBlazeMagentaBlazeover 1 year ago

Yes, please release the other ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great series! I did not see that twist coming. I thought for sure Regulus was scheming. I didn't anticipate the entire complex story. Like the others, I would love to read the alternate ending. Thanks for writing and sharing this SimplySilver. I enjoyed reading this.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

What a rollercoaster. Someone loves mindfucks it seems. I knew all those trigger warnings were fishy. ^^ I'm satisfied with this ending, it makes sense and brings closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been a while since I’ve found a story here that truly blew me away like this one has done. I adore your writing and the way it’s so easy to immerse myself into a whole other world. I really hope you continue other stories and can’t wait to see what comes next!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Outstanding! I now plan to go back and read it straight through. I may keep a pad and pen next to me to keep better track of each villain. They all seemed to be evil. I felt myself seeing everything through Jasmine's eyes and fearing every new owner. Evil at its best and a wonderful heroine to root for.

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all very much for your kind words. This series was a 3 year project for me and a lot of love and time went into its creation. I wanted it to have the mind fucks for the fun of linking together the events and people involved in more subtle ways; there's several small details that paint the larger picture as you read and planting those was half the fun of rewriting some of the chapters for Lit. I'm so glad I've been able to share this with you all and I'll have the alternate ending up on the usual Monday or Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You created an engrossing world that I would enjoy more from: alternate endings, stories from other members of the house, prequels. I would read it all.

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I've considered doing more; there are many avenues to discover with it. M and Slate, the early relationship with Jazz and Regulus and even the deeper side stories to answer things like what happened to Black's slave Allie. I may write them out as a series or oneshots yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw your profile has been changed. I hope you still plan on posting the M and Slate story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimplySilver@SimplySilver
"Loathe the way they light candles in Rome, but love the sweet air of the votive. Hurt and grieve, but don't suffer alone; engage with the pain as a motive." - Achille's Come Down I've been seeking a breath in the real world and enjoying some of the filthiest and sweetest exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES