Fighting Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are low rise jeans sweetie, they aren't supposed to be as high as normal ones." His mother explained from outside the changing room, "They are supposed to help make your hips look bigger. Not that you need any help with that."

"But why do I have to wear the, the-"

"The thong?"

"Yes!"

"Well it would be strange with boxers wouldn't it! We are going for hot teen girl, not a gangster!"

"But it's all hanging out back there! Everyone will see my-"

"That's the point!" his mother was insistent. "Now walk out here and give a twirl, or I will have the assistant give me a key to the changing room too." She paused in thought, "Actually, that's a pretty good idea. I could use another woman's perspective. We should probably be in there anyway to give you pointers. You might not know how to put these things on. Judging from the trouble you had with the bra at home, I'm guessing you haven't seen too many."

"I'll be out in a second mom." Alex was exasperated. "But this shirt, I think it's a little small-"

"No, honey, It's supposed to show your belly. You have nothing to be ashamed of!" She scoffed, "If I had a midriff like that, I'd show it all the time!"

"Mom..." He groaned but had nothing else to say. "Is the collar really necessary?"

"It's a choker sweety. I think it will really pull the outfit together."

"It feels tight."

"I'm counting to five Alex! If you aren't out by then I'm bringing the whole store here to give feedback!" She paused. "One..."

Alex gave up and exited the changing room.

"Honey! You're gorgeous!" His mother squeaked and smiled. "I knew you had the figure to pull something like this off! But let fix a few things," She went to Alex and walked around him, her eyes going up and down. Having his mother stare at his butt for so long was mortifying.

"Hey, what are you-"

"It's supposed to be up, like this," she pulled the thong higher and tighter.

He clenched and yipped "But now it's-!" He complained and covered his rump, "Really deep! And it looks like there's nothing there at all!"

"Exactly!" She gave a playful spank and Alex yipped again. "Now give me a walk up and down and give me a pose!" Alex obeyed halfheartedly. It took all his willpower not to try to cover anything. It felt like it would fall off at any second. He turned and walked back and put a hand on his hip. "Perfect!" his mother seemed happy at least. He gave her a smile. "I really wish your hair was longer! It would be so nice with some pigtails." She snapped with an idea, "I can still braid it! It will just be a little short. That would really put things together," She combed her fingers through his hair over his ear, "We should probably get these pierced."

"My ears?" Alex's voice cracked, "Do we have to-"

"Hmm? Oh! You young kids are piercing everything nowadays. We should probably do the nose and navel too. Maybe the tongue?"

"Mom!" Alex growled.

"You're right, too much for one week. They might not even let you wear them on set, some of the challenges are athletic. Something to think about for later though! Maybe we can find some clip-ons." Alex sighed in relief when he realized his mother wasn't going to poke anything inside him just yet. Then he felt her hands from behind touch his chest. "Huh?"

"Just adjusting things. Your padding isn't symmetrical." Alex hoped to god no one would see his mother molesting his chest like this.

"Can I help you?" Alex felt a chill go down his spine as he looked up. A pretty attendant was looking at them both with a raised eyebrow.

"No!" Alex shook his head and covered his chest, "We're-"

"Yes!" His mother insisted and leapt up after the adjustments were made, "What do you think? My daughter and I are going on TV later this week!"

"Oh," She nodded, as if that explained everything. "Well, are you sure you want your daughter in-" She stopped herself. "Well, it looks lovely." She smiled. "I just wish my mom would have let me walk out of the house dressed like that."

"Well, to tell you the truth, my mother was the same." She blushed and confided, "I always wanted to wear things that were a bit more adventurous, but my parents were quite strict. I guess I'm living vicariously through my daughter now."

"In that case," The attendant gave a naughty grin that gave Alex the chilliest of shivers down his spine. "I have some ideas, you two want to match?"

"That would be lovely!" She nodded her head vigorously, "Oh that would be adorable! Alex! We can be matching!"

Alex humored her with a smile and a nod.

~

"You can pull off a lot more than I thought." The attendant was impressed. Alex was mortified.

"This is," He had veto'ed the thong, but they had convinced him to try this kinky thing. "Is this really underwear?" There was padding enough to give the impression of a chest, but then there was a cutout of a cat's face where cleavage was supposed to be. The bottoms were elastic. When walked out he tucked his junk behind his legs and tiptoed lightly. He didn't leave the changing room, he just let the other woman see his front as he opened the door. He felt himself pounding against his legs. He was getting exited despite himself. His heart was in his throat, beating against his choker.

"Well, lingerie, yea. Wow, the purple and black really work well. You have a amazing skin by the way, do you moisturize?" The attendant walked up to him and studied him like a scientist. "And I think it complements your body type too. You have great legs. You work out?" he felt himself grow too large for the fabric to be comfortable between his legs. He groaned and shifted slightly. His dick slipped out behind him. His legs clenched tighter. He put his hands behind his back to cover it just in case. Still, no one was the wiser out front. If he could just get changed quick there wouldn't be a problem. God, he was mortified.

"Doesn't Alex have such great curves?" He heard his mother say. Alex turned and felt the air leave his lungs. His mother was wearing the same thing in a different size. The top certainly showed of more than his though, with her cleavage nearly barreling out. "TeHe, these are neat!" she jiggled her assets and walked around outside the changing room. "Oh, I really wish I could take out that stubborn ten pounds though," She posed in the mirror and squeezed her stomach.

"You look lovely, you don't need to change a thing." The attendant assured her.

"Mom! Get back inside your room!" Alex hissed. She was posing in the middle of the store.

"It's fine honey!" She giggled, "As I said, when you get to my age, these things don't embarrass you as much." she bent over and arched her back with a hand on her knees as she watched her reflection.

"I think you two look adorable." The woman was polite, but seemed a bit unused to this type of thing. "I think you will be the first mother and daughter pair I know to have matching pussycat-lingerie. It's really cute actually!" If Alex was called cute one more time he wasn't sure if he could take it. "I wish my mother would have done this sort of thing with me."

His mother smiled, went into Alex's changing room and put an arm around his shoulder, "Could you take a picture? My phone is in my pants over there-"

"W-What? No!" Alex shook his head but the woman simply chuckled and obeyed his mother. He moved his hands to his front, covering the padded bumps on his chest and his tight groin. The lady came back with the phone and aimed. "Oh god mom," he covered himself and realized how slick his legs were. He was squeezing his cock to keep it from exploding outwards. It was so hard it hurt. He was bending over to keep his cock from forcing it's self free. He tried to look small and give a polite grin.

"Don't be embarrassed! you are so tight! Lighten up!" She tried to goad him, massaging his shoulders a bit playfully. He covered his backside tight, hoping desperately that she'd leave and stop touching him before she saw it.

"Mom! Stop!"

"Or maybe," She looked even more naughty, "I should see if you are still ticklish!"

He only had enough time to look at her in horror before she pounced, her fingers going up and down his sides. "Ah! No! Ah!" Alex was extremely ticklish, "Stop! Stop!"

"Take the picture now!" She giggled and played as the lady aimed.

"Haha! No! Wait! Sto- ha! Ha!"

There was a flash. It didn't stop, "Tee hee! And another one!-"

As he bucked he felt it happen. His legs were too weak, and it was already hard and slippery, "Mom!" He called out as it sprung out between his legs. The attendant saw everything. His junk was out for everyone to see. But his mother didn't stop, she must not have noticed. He was so ticklish he couldn't cover himself in time. He reached down and tried, but he already heard a click and saw the confused look on the ladies face. "Mom! Stop!" He squeaked.

"Alex, you tease!" She giggled, "You know you're supposed to tickle me ba-" She saw what he was failing to hide. "Oh." She covered her mouth with a gasp, "Honey! I didn't realize-" Then she looked to the lady and gave an awkward, apologetic smile. She finally looked a bit embarrassed, "Sorry for giving you an eyeful!" She joked, stepping around her son and standing between him and the lady mercifully hiding him, "This is her first day as my daughter you see, and-" For a moment Alex thought she was going to kick them out for life. He tried to tuck it back down desperately. He wasn't that big, bit it was far more than two hands could hide.

Then the attendant put a hand to her cheek, "She's beautiful!" the attendant squealed. Alex was startled by the ladies excitement, "Oh my goodness, I didn't realize, so Alex is is your 'baby'?" Her face was more blushed than Alex liked. "And you are her," she gave air quotes, "Mommy" she giggled, "Right?"

Alex's mother didn't get it. "Well, yes." She agreed, not understanding the connotations exactly.

"Well, your little girl is, um," She asked, "New to this? Dressing up pretty I mean?"

"Very!" The mother nodded. "I'm so happy you understand. Actually, there is this TV show..."

"Um, can I put some pants on please?" Alex asked.

"Skirt is next honey. You can change now. Anyway, I was saying-"

"Can you leave the room?" Alex asked.

"It's fine, we're just talking," She asked, a bit annoyed, "In fact, do you mind if we both talk inside here as my daughter changes? Then we can close the door. I was telling her earlier that you might be able to give tips-"

"Of course Mrs-!" she walked in with the phone, still wielding it like a camera.

"Woodson! Mrs. Woodson, and this is Alex!" She let the stranger in. "Go on Alex! I'll catch her up as you change,"

Alex listened as the two women spoke for some time. Then his mother gave an expectant, slightly annoyed glare to him as he stood still. He realized he had no choice and began to put on the skirt.

By the time he had that on, and the top, the entire situation had mostly been explained. The Employee nodded, "So this is professional, not personal?" She asked, a bit confused.

"Precisely!" She nodded. Then his mother blushed again and continued, "Oh! You thought we were a couple?" She looked to her son and gave a sheepish wriggle, "No! I'm so flattered you would think so though! He is really, actually, truthfully, my son. And this is for his fathers sake." She gave a broad smile, "But I'm trying to have fun with it."

"I see Alex is too." Alex was shuddering as the lady smiled at him. He felt himself pressing on the back of his legs again. It forced him into a light bow. "That looks lovely on you!" She nodded. "Could you give us a turn?"

"Uh, No?" He covered his front and pulled on the hem of the skirt lightly. There was no way he could hide it under this. "I, I can't really, um-"

"Alex." His mother chuckled. The attendant covered her mouth and suppressed her own laughter. "It's fine for you to be a little exited. It's nothing we haven't seen before. You can go ahead and let it loose."

"What? No way!" Alex squealed. The attendant couldn't contain herself she burst out laughing.

"Honey, We can see it clearly already." His mother couldn't contain herself and laughed with the younger woman. "There is a mirror behind you!" she pointed.

He turned and saw his own junk squeezed between his thighs. He felt mortified. It was dripping down his shaking legs. "Do you need some time to yourself to take care of that?" The woman asked, wiping a tear from her eye. "Sorry, we've been able to see it the whole time you were changing."

"You didn't say anything?" Alex tried to cover himself, but his arms weren't long enough.

"We didn't want to embarrass you honey." His mother waved him off with humor. "Now come on and give us a twirl. Just relax and let it out, I can tell it hurts."

There was nothing he could do. He whined as he let it slip out slowly. He covered it with his hands as best he could. It made a tent in his skirt as he turned and showed everything.

The lady paused in thought before saying, "Stockings?"

"Yes! Stockings!" His mother agreed. "And a garter belt?"

"Of course! I'll be back..."

~

"Mom, that was humiliating." Alex was close to tears as they drove back in the car.

"Hmm?" She was driving them back home. "Oh, I thought you said you were fine with trying girls clothes-"

"That lady saw me naked!"

"Mostly." She admitted with a shrug. "But she was very pretty, and informative!"

"Huh? Well, what does that matter that she was pretty!"

"Well, that's why you were so," She paused, "Anxious," She chose the word carefully, "Right?" She giggled, "Don't worry, I'm sure she took it as a complement."

"Oh my god mom!" Alex groaned, "Please don't act this way during the show, okay?"

"Act this way? Like what?"

"This is tough for me, okay?" It was hard to admit, "I've never felt like I was man enough mom."

"Oh honey," They pulled into the driveway. "It isn't like that. I'm just trying to have fun with you is all-"

"I've felt like a freak my whole life. And now your laughing at me just like the kids at school did." He closed his eyes and tried to forget. He felt her hug him from across the car.

"Sweety, it's not like that! You are fine!" She pressed into him softly. He let her try and calm him down. Then she let go and paused in thought before responding. "Do you want to quit?"

"Quit?"

She looked away with sorrow and guilt. "I know I pressured you. I shouldn't have done that." She took a deep breath and looked out the window. "I was desperate. And I thought it would be an opportunity to do something with you and take my mind off of things. I should have realized how much it would hurt you." She sighed, "It was a long shot anyway. I can return the clothes and tell Halgrin the deal is off. I just wanted to spend time with you is all."

Alex realized she was serious. He looked out into space where she was looking. There was nothing there. They waited there in the driveway for another minute or so before Alex growled, "I'm not a quitter."

"Sorry?" She blinked as she returned from her own mind.

"Let's do it." He said. "No." he shook his head, "I'm deciding to do it!" he nodded. "I'm going to save dad! We both are!" He didn't expect his voice to be so loud. He also wasn't expecting his mothers reaction. He saw his mother begin to tear up. She smiled. "Mom, stop that!" Alex sniffed, "Your going to make me cry too-" They embraced each other in the front seat and he felt her cry on his shoulder again. But this time, he felt like he was finally supporting her. He was finally doing something. They released each other and they both wiped their eyes and laughed. It was an awkward showing of weakness from both of them.

"Thank you." She sniffed, "And I'm sorry I embarrassed you. Today was the most fun I have had since before we heard your fathers diagnosis. I wasn't thinking about how you were feeling."

"I was just scared." Alex admitted. "But you're right. If everything goes well, there is nothing to be afraid of." The both smiled. Then Alex offered, "Let me get the bags out of the car."

"Thank you sweety!" She nodded, "Oh, and, one more thing!" He stopped to listen to her, "Because I'm thinking about it now, I have some lotion and tissues on my bedside table."

"Um, okay?" Alex nodded.

"Just, you know, in case you need to," She looked for the right words in the air, "Relax a bit before you put that skirt on again?" Alex didn't get it. "I'm talking about masturbation sweety-"

Alex suddenly put it all together, "Mom!"

"Well, unless you want the same thing happening on live television, you may want to get it all out of your system is what I am saying!"

Alex grunted, slammed the door closed, and stomped back to the house. "Honey? Honey! Alex! The bags! Don't forget the bags!"

~

Short plaid skirt, white button down blouse, long black jacket, lacy black and purple kitty underwear with a garter belt supporting skin tight leggings. If Alex hadn't spent spent so much time trying things out at home in front of his mother he would have been mortified when they walked into the studio. His heels clacked on the tile floor and his hair was styled up with a colorful butterfly pin. When he looked in the mirror it was like seeing a picture of his mother when she was his age.

"Was the makeover really necessary?" Alex asked his mother, his face twitched at the unfamiliar sensation of blush, eyeliner, and lipstick. His mother was dressed in a matching outfit and makeup. She had spent a lot of time and practice on his face to find something that worked.

"Positive!" She stuck out her tongue playfully, "I've always been great with makeup! Besides, no matter what happens, I want to make sure we both have fun, right?" Alex smiled and nodded. He still felt strange about it all, but at least she was enjoying herself.

"So you are the other two?" Alex turned to see who spoke. At first, it looked like they were a set of blond twins. After blinking a few times, Alex could tell that one of them definitely had some crows feet around her eyes, but not much. They both wore tank tops and short shorts, as if ready for playing a volleyball, or some other sport. It was a Mother-Daughter duo. Alex gulped. The older woman was intimidating. The younger one seemed smug as well, but obviously followed her mother. The Mother stood and put out a hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ms. Lana Ryner. This is my daughter, Penny."

"Charmed!" His mother shook her hand. Any illusion of friendliness was lost in that shake. Alex saw, in real time, the muscles tense in both woman's arms. His own mother had expected a soft meeting, but quickly felt the grip of her opposition. She gripped back. Ms. Ryner looked impressed, but it was obvious she was stronger. Alex saw his own mother flinch with a tinge of pain and surprise, even after she returned to squeeze. "S-Strong hands you have there Ms. Ryner!"

"You too." She said it almost with pity. She released Mrs. Woodsons hand. "May the best girls win." She gave a look of disgust towards Alex. She must have been told what he was. She scoffed before leading her daughter down the hallway. "Filming starts in fifteen minutes." Alex saw them both disappear into the doorway.

Once they were out of sight Alex looked to his mother, "Mom, are oka-"

"Those cunts!" He saw his mothers fist clench with strength that she'd been holding back. Alex gulped. "Did you see the way she looked at you? I take it back. This isn't about having fun anymore. We are going to humiliate those bitches on live television." There was an unholy mixture of rage and smug self confidence on her face. "Ready Alex?"

"Um, yep. Ready as I'll ever be!" He nodded sheepishly. His mother was in that unchangeable mindset again.

She began to walk forward with steely courage and strength. It was so powerful that even Alex began to feel like they had a decent shot. For a moment he felt like his clothes were armor, donned and forged for this very trial. For a moment, he felt more like a man then he ever had in his life.