Fighting Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! Watch out!" Alex just realized how close Penny was to her own mother. She had been inching closer as she bucked. Ms. Ryner was reaching to tag in. His mother gasped and tried to pull her captive away. She wasn't strong enough. Penny crawled forward and tagged her mother.

Ms. Ryner had a smile that made Alex freeze in place. She charged and knocked Mrs. Woodson off Penny and pinned her quickly. Penny sighed in relief before crawling to her opponent and grabbing the lacy panties. His mother was fighting back, but it was a losing battle. The stronger woman on top of her was straddling her midriff. Penny pulled the panties off and the crowed cheered again. His mother groaned in disappointment. Her legs crossed Alex realized his mother had shaved herself smooth for today.

"Eat her pussy," She commanded her daughter, "Do it!" Penny whined but obeyed. Penny pried Mrs. Woodsons legs apart as Ms. Ryner pulled up on her bra to strip her completely. "Finally," She growled. Alex's saw his mothers breasts barrel out. The bra was lifted up and over her struggling arms and thrown out of the ring with her panties. All three women were completely naked now and writhing on the sweaty ground.

"Two more points for Ryner Family! Nine to three!" The announcer was filled with suspense, "And we are halfway done!"

"Whoah Nelly!" He heard his mother call out as Penny finally worked her face to her target. Her eyes were wide with shock. "Oh!" She cried out as Ryner chuckled and slapped her tit. She was flushed and naked, pinned down and getting fucked by two stronger women. Alex watched his mother be violated before his very eyes.

"And your minute is up! that is five minutes inside an opponent! Now we are at nine to eight!" Penny scrambled out of the ring, wiping her face and spitting on the ground. Mrs. Woodson sighed in relief, or perhaps frustration. She tried to fight back.

"Nu-uh deary!" Ms. Ryner chuckled, "You stay right there!" Ryner's hand went down to his mothers crotch behind her. Alex looked away and closed his eyes.

He heard his mother cry out. "Oh! Oh my!"

"Wet as a faucet down there, aren't you?" He heard the goey, smacking sounds of a palm against a mound from across the room.

"Oh! Oh lord!" He heard his mother moan. "Oh!" Alex struggled to remain calm. They had their points. If they held out, they could win. But if his mother came that was it- "Don't worry honey! Hah!" He looked to see his mother grunting and moaning, "We- We have enough money now! Hah!" She seethed. "So, So, So it's fine even if I, If I-" Ryner was gong to make her come. Alex saw it on her face. She was going to come, and they were going to lose.

"Mom!" Alex couldn't control himself. He reached out. "Tag me!"

"Alex?" She squinted and grunted, "No, Alex, you don't have to, it's fine! Just let it-"

"I want to help!" he said. "Please!"

His mother smiled at him, "Right!" In her eyes was the last bit of fire he had hoped for. She reached and touched his hand.

He went on the offensive and ran into Ms. Ryner. She didn't go down easy, but it was enough for his mother to escape. "Hold her!" he heard. He tried to grab around her neck and arm. He saw his mother fight against the other woman's legs to wrench her hand between them. "You're very strong Ms. Ryner!" She complemented, finally stuffing her hand into the woman muff.

"Ugh!" Ms. Ryner grunted before saying, "Thank's," Then she chuckled past Alex's grasp, "Too bad I can't say the same about you!" Alex saw her wrap her legs around Mrs. Woodson and roll. She rolled with both Woodsons.

"Eek!" He heard his mother yelp as she was thrown. She rolled like a barrel with tits. "Times up, out of the ring Mrs. Woodson!" he heard the announcer say just as her jiggling body was already out. He had also been thrown away, but was still in the ring. "One minute and thirty seconds left! And the score is neck and neck!"

Then it was just him. "Alright boy," He heard. He tried to run but it was no use. She grabbed his leg and pulled him back. he was able to stall for a little bit of time. He rolled to his back as she grabbed him by the neck and pinned him. "Just let it happen," she licked her finger. Alex struggled. She was going to fuck him and there was nothing he could do about it.

Well, he could give up. They would forfeit everything, but they could give up. They would lose it all, but at least he wouldn't be fucked up the ass still he came on live television.

He turned to see his mother. She was naked and panting, exhausted on the ground. She was watching him.

He couldn't do that to her. She had fought so hard. She was ready to be humiliated if it meant getting that money. He had to at least do that much.

"Less than a minute left!" the announcer said.

He felt the athletic woman hand yank his panties to his knees, freeing his cock again. She forced her self between his legs. He fought against her grasp on his neck and squeezed his legs tight, but it was no use. Her hand was wet and lubricated. And when she stuffed her finger inside of him, it fit tight. "Ooh!" He called out. The rest of her hand was caressing and squeezing his sack.

She fucked him hard, squeezing with her fingers. "What a tight-ass boy-pussy!" She called out. Alex felt his dick leaking. It was bouncing as she fucked him."thirty seconds on the clock," She smiled, "Can you last that long? Huh? If you do, you might just win!" he felt it coming. He tried to hold it back. It was like no other orgasm he'd had, "Or are you going to come like girl? You sure are moaning like one!" She laughed at him, "You gonna squirt for me? Well, it will cost you."

"Ahh! Ahh!" His voice called out in falsetto as he tried to hold it in. He felt like such a girl. His legs loosened. It was no use. He heard the slapping sound of Ryner fucking his tight, wet fuckhole on live television. He bucked as she squeezed the roots of his sex. He looked back to his mother. She was smile and giving a thumbs up, as if to say it was okay. It was going to happen anyway. There was no shame in this.

"It will cost you a hundred thousand!" Ms. Ryner said.

"Oh no!" he reached out for his mother. "I, I can't stop it! I-"

"She can't stop you from coming!" He heard. She was right. Even if his mother tagged in now it would be too late. He felt it coming. There was no hope left. He was going to cream and lose everything they had worked for. "Too bad there isn't a girl in the world that would let you put your dick in her-"

He felt his mother take his hand. He could not hold back. "Ah!" right as he came he closed his eyes, unwilling to see himself spurt across his own body and face on the screen. Unwilling to see his own body covered in his own come.

"What?" he heard Ryner call out as he felt moist, loving lips around his cock.

He shook as he spurt out a shot into a warm mouth. He expected to feel it come across his body, but instead he felt a suction around his cock as Ryner milked his ass. "Ah!" He opened his eyes. he saw a glistening pussy just above him. He saw his mother on all fours, her legs on either side of his head. She had dived onto of him and wrapped her lips around him just in time. He looked down and saw her sucking him off past her swaying tits. His ears were ringing and his body twitched as he felt one woman pull him deep into his own mother. She ate his shaft like it was the most natural thing to do.

"The hell!" Ryner was half laughing, half in shock. "Why are you-"

"And that's game!" the announcer called it. "Time is up! The Woodsons win!"

"WHAT!" Ryner called out as she stood up. Alex could not believe it. He was still coming and his mother was still sucking his cock. It was all he could do to try and comprehend anything else.

Eventually he felt his mother slowly leave him with a sensual, long lick up the shaft after the waves of sex left his tired body. He heard the announcer explain, "The rules were quite specific. If Alex came inside of someone, it wouldn't count-"

"That's bullshit!"

"And since Alex was not properly stripped," The announcer continued as he felt his mother collapse on top of him. Her body like a thick, wet, soft, heavy blanket. He held him and he held her, both panting naked into each others crotch "They have more points, and they win!"

~

"Son." Alex felt like he was going to cry. "I'm proud of you." His father looked to Mrs. Woodson, "Both of you."

"Oh honey!" She cried and embraced her husband.

"Ow!" She quickly softened her embrace and stepped back.

"Sorry!" She apologized.

"I'm still recovering." Alex's father continued. He was sitting up now. Another month of treatment had worked wonders. He was still not fully healthy though. "But I appreciate it!" He smiled.

"Mrs. Woodson?" it was the nurse again. "He needs his next treatment. And then he needs his rest-"

"I understand." She nodded with disappointment, but understanding. Before she left with Alex she said, "I will be back tomorrow." And gave her husband a kiss.

They said their goodbyes and began to walk down the familiar hospital hallways. "See?" She said to her son, "He understands. And he is getting so much better!" She looked ecstatic.

"I'm glad." Alex sighed in relief. Part of him was just as happy as his mother, but the other part of him was just happy it was over.

"Mrs. Woodson?" It was a familiar voice. Mother and son both looked up to see Mr. Halgrin. "I have heard your husband is doing better?"

"Oh yes!" She nodded. "And we wont have to worry about money for a very long time!"

"That is good." He nodded. "But, I hear you still have payments on your house?"

"Well, yes." She admitted.

"And Alex here is in college, correct? And has loans?"

"Well, not too many, but-" She stopped, "What is this all about?"

"The episode you stared in was a hit." He explained. "And my producers wanted to know if you were interested in returning."

Alex felt his body tingle cold. He grit his teeth and turned to his mother, about to tell her that there was no way in hell that was going to happen.

He caught her looking at him she had a blushed smile on her face. But upon seeing his contempt her expression changed. She said, a bit sadly, "No, I don't think so." She sighed, "It was very stressful." Alex knew she was saying this for his sake. She shifted from side to side, "As exciting as it was, I wouldn't force Alex through that again."

"I understand." Halgrin nodded.

Alex felt frustrated. But mostly at himself. He growled, "Mom," Then took a deep breath, "He has a point. I guess." She was shocked. "We could use more money." He admitted. "And it isn't that stressful now, you know. Since it isn't really money we need that much. Right?"

He felt her before he heard her. She wrapped her arms around him and he felt her warm embrace. He felt more embarrassed than comforted, but it did help. She said, "You are so strong Alex!" He pushed her off after another moment of enjoying her warmth. She giggled and said to Halgrin, "So," She teased, "Do we get money for another shopping trip too?"