Fighting Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowed was filled with hushed whispers. Alex was mortified. "That's right, under the hood of one of these girls, they are packing heat! Here are the rules, you will guess who the chick with a dick is. The one with the most votes strips completely naked! Then, we will see if you were correct!" Alex was trembling. Completely naked? "And their team loses the second round! The winning team gets fifty thousand dollars!" Alex looked down at his hard on and flat chest. He was tightly covering both, but there was no way it would be enough to fool enough people. There was no question. He looked side to side. His mother was, well, it would have been hard to fake if she was a guy, though she was covering herself tightly too. The others were more athletic in build, but definitely still feminine, and attractive at that.

"We are getting our votes in quickly, just thirty more seconds."

They were going to see him buck naked. His pecker would be on parade. Alex felt like he was going to die. He felt his mothers hand on his bare shoulder. "It's okay Alex." He was on the verge of tears, "No matter what happens, we are together, alright?" He looked up to see her smiling at him. "And If you want to leave at any point, we can. We don't have to do anything we don't want to."

"And the one with the most votes is," Alex swallowed and closed her eyes tight. "Ms. Ryner!!"

Her shock was audible. "WHAT!?" she screamed.

"With 49% of the vote." the announcer said, "Well? it's time for you to strip!"

She was enraged. She looked at Alex with mortified anger. She didn't say a word but she began to strip. Her shirt, her pants, her sports bra, and finally, her athletic shorts. Even naked she was very pretty and athletic, despite her age she was still trim and pert. "Hands to the sides and legs spread." The announcer said. The cheers were tremendous when she seethed and obeyed. Her eyes were filled with determination. She wasn't giving up. She had very little to be ashamed of. Her legs were muscular and her hips were wide. "And the audience was wrong!"

Alex sighed in relief, "The runner up was Penny, with thirty percent of the vote." Penny looked shocked as well. "These two are a bit more athletic, I can see the logic there I suppose. Still, very beautiful ladies both. I'm glad I get to see more of you!" She then turned, "Followed by," The announcer seemed surprised as well, "Mrs. Woodson? With 12 percent? Perhaps no one thinks those are real Mrs. Woodson!" His mother was surprised but smiled, both her her hands covered her breasts. "And finally, at 9 percent, Alex Woodson." Alex waited. "And for those curious, The audience could not be more wrong!" Alex bit his lip. The crowed was murmuring to it's self. There were a couple of gasps. Was it really that surprising? "That's right," She looked to Alex, "Alex is a cross-dresser, who likes dressing up and acting like a girl, despite being male." it was a bit of an exaggeration. It was more that he tolerated it. He didn't correct her.

"Now, the Ryner family must spin for punishment!" She concluded, "If the Woodsons would please go back to their side of the stage." She hinted and motioned. The Woodsons agreed. Ms. Ryner and her clothed daughter went to the wheel to spin it. It was Penny that swung it round. Her mother glared at her like this was all her fault and that she had better not spin anything too terrible. "And the wheel has stopped at," The announcer pulled off the cover, "A load of Mommy Cock!"

The Ryner family looked nervous as a box was brought in from off stage. The announcer opened it and revealed a device that Alex was familiar with from the adds, and if he was being honest, a lot of porn. He felt his throat close up. It was a strap on dildo. "One of you will put this on, and the other will have to fit it into, well, one of three places. You get to chose which one." The crowd was between laughter and whistles. "In order to continue, it has to stay in for one minute, or, thirty thrusts, which ever happens first." Penny looked nervous and reached out to touch it. Her mother quickly slapped her hand away and took it for herself, quickly strapping it on. Penny looked horrified. The announcer continued, "In addition, if you make it past the requirement, you will also earn five thousand dollars for each additional minute, or thirty thrusts, you spend in another hole. Now, there are only three options here, so your maximum will be fifteen thousand dollars. If you choose one after the other."

Penny shook her head when she saw her buck-naked mother tightening the cock to her hips. Ms. Ryner glared at her daughter and pointed to the ground sternly. Penny whimpered but obeyed. "Oh dear-" Alex looked to his mother as she murmured. She was blushing and hiding her face, but watching intently. Alex turned back to watch the spectacle as Penny went to her knees and her mother stuffed the cock into her daughters mouth.

"That didn't take long!" The announcer joked. The crowed cheered and jeered as Ms. Ryner pulled her daughter by the scalp onto her dick. "Five, six, seven, I see you have decided the thrusting method-" She fucked her daughters face like it was her job. Penny groaned, her fingers making fists as her knees. "Twenty five, Twenty six," she was drooling out of her mouth as her mother started to sweat. Her breasts shook and glinted bright in the stage lights. "Thirty! Now, you can stop here or-"

Ms. Ryner pulled it out. She picked up up her daughter by the scalp. She bent her over the stool in the center of the stage. With penny's hands on the stool, Her mother pulled her pants and panties down over her ass. Penny shrieked with surprise and pulled them back up, looking back wide eyed at her mother in horror. Ms. Ryner scowled and said, "Penny, drop them. This is for your education!"

"But mom!" She whined.

"Penny! I'm counting to five!" Ms. Ryner tapped her bare foot on the floor. "One, two, three-"

"Mooom!" She cried as she obeyed, pulling her pants down halfway.

Her mother said, "FOUR" and her daughter sobbed as she pulled down the panties as well, revealing her pussy to her mother. Her waistbands rested at her knees.

"Can't I just get a pat time job or-" Ms. Ryner took her daughter by the hips and rammed it into her pussy. "MOM!" She cried out as her mother quickly thrust in and out. "Mom! Mom slow down!" Alex watched her roughly fuck her daughter. Penny whimpered and took it.

"How many more?" Ms. Ryner asked the announcer after a few seconds of thrusting. "I wasn't counting-"

The lady gulped, "Uh, sorry Ms. Ryder, I lost count too. I'll start now. One, two-"

"Mom, why?" Penny sniffed.

"It's, ah, for your own, ah, good!" She looked like she was getting tired. "Besides, you're the one who got us into this-" Her skin was glistening. Her daughter was whimpering and groaning by the time she reached thirty. "Lube?" She asked, she still rocked her daughter slowly as she waited. The announcer blinked, "Oh, right, here," She reached into the box and gave a small container to Ms. Ryner. She pulled out of her daughter and covered the slick stick with it. Penny was recovering, her body shaking. She didn't seem prepared for what was next.

"Honey," She said to her daughter as she mounted Penny again, "Just relax. You said you've done this before right?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" She felt it. "WAIT! WAIT! MOM! OH MY GOD!" she was more gentle this time. Her daughter spoke quickly, "Mom, I can get money somewhere else! You don't have to-" She sank the dick into her daughter. "Ahh!" Penny shrieked. Then she was slowly fucked. "This isn't fair mom!" Her daughter cried out. Her eyes were watering, "You always fucking do this! You never listen!" Ms. Ryner grunted with exertion. Penny complained, "After this show I'm going to-"

Ms. Ryner slapped her daughters ass. "Shut up and take it!"

Penny quickly changed her tune, "Yes mommy! Sorry mommy!" She grunted and groaned for the next half minute or so as her mother fucked her ass for thirty thrusts. Then, slowly, she drew out of her moaning and groaning daughter. "I'll be good, I'm sorry mommy..." she mumbled and shivered as the announcer interrupted,

"So that is fifteen thousand for the Ryner Family!" the crowd cheered and Alex shuddered. Penny was sniffing and groaning. She slowly pulled up her clothes over her hips. If Ryner was willing to do that to her own daughter, what was she willing to do to beat the Woodsons? Alex started to seriously consider just giving up and letting them win. He turned to his mother. She was looking at him with determination.

"We can't let them win." She said. "Right?" She asked.

Alex couldn't let her down. He knew she was scared and angry too. "Right."

"We are going to stop for a commercial break, and to set up for the final challenge!" the announcer continued, "But don't go anywhere! We saved the best for last!"

~

The event was "Backyard Wrestle." And Alex was terrified.

"Alex, you will be fine-" His mother calmed him down. "Just breath." they were off stage for a minute or two more.

"But you you heard the rules!" Alex hissed, "This is crazy! I can't do this-"

She stopped him with a finger on his lips. She looked adamant. She was going to force him to do this, Alex knew it. Then, like a dam breaking, His mother sighed, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"I said we could leave when you wanted, and we can." She looked disappointed, but she gave him a smile anyway. "We can walk away now with a thousand. If we keep going we will finish with a little over fifty thousand dollars but that is fine. A thousand is-" She grimaced, "That is-" She was about to say not enough, "Going to put a dent into what we need." She nodded. "A big one!"

Alex looked at her eyes and saw pain there. "Damn it mom!" Alex was about to weep again, "I'll do it! I'll fucking do it okay!"

"Sweety," She knew how hard it was for him. She sighed. "We just need to hold them off is all!" She nodded. "Let's talk strategy! We still have a few minutes!"

"Right." Alex nodded, still terrified, but hopeful. At least his mother seemed to have some fire left.

"Now, they are more in shape, sure, but I'm heavier." She said. "If we can just hold them off, things wont be so bad. Ten minutes isn't that long."

"But they get a point for every piece of clothing they take off of us-" Alex grimaced, "And I don't know if I can overpower either of them."

"Remember the rules about tagging in?" She said. "Look, you wear them down, and then tag me in. You will still be allowed to help for a minute after. Together, we can strip Penny! She is the only one with clothes!" She said. "If her mother is first, well, tag me in fast! Together we can pin her before you have to leave the ring!" She could probably last a minute more, that was the cool down before another tag was allowed, "Then we can at least hold them off!"

"But they will earn more points than us if they," He paused, "Strip us all the way." He clenched his skirt. "We would get four points if we strip them, and they would get five from us."

"Maybe, but remember, each point is worth ten thousand dollars even if we lose!" She said. "We can earn a hundred thousand with what we have already! Just like the add said!" She grinned, "And if just one of us can get tagged out after we strip Penny, and we have one piece of clothing left, we at least tie! If you can leave without losing more than your skirt, and just leave me in there, we can win! The winner gets another two hundred thousand on top of everything! Three hundred thousand max!" She ended with some quick arithmetic in her head.

"Right," Alex gulped. "But that's not the only way to win points." He shuddered. "You can earn five points, or fifty thousand, just by keeping your finger inside your opponents, ah," he gulped and his butt clenched, "Butt!"

"Or pussy." His mom added.

"And she said you could earn ten points, or a hundred thousand, by making your opponent, ah," He gulped and pressed his groin tighter. "C-Come!"

"Alex." His mother tried to calm him down again, "Don't worry. If something like that is about to happen, just tag me in, okay? Then you don't have to go back, you can leave me there." She smiled, "They have to keep a finger inside you for a minute for it to count anyway, that can't be easy!"

"Mom," Alex mumbled, "I don't want that to happen to you."

"It's okay honey. No matter what happens, I'm here for you, okay?" She pet his face, "Don't worry about me." She then laughed, "You do remember the part about the modified rules right?"

Alex blushed, "Mom, I'm not going to-"

"If you need, just remember," She stuck out her tongue playfully, "She said if you come inside someone, or on their face, it doesn't count and they get no points! Right?" She teased, "Just so you know, if you have to," she gave a quick thrust with her hips, "Just stick the tip in them for a second, and it will be fine!" She giggled as she continued, "I'd love to see the look on Ryners face if you do that to her! Or her daughter!"

"Mom!" Alex felt mortified, "I really hope it wont come to that!"

~

Alex was first in the ring. The foam under his feet was not as soft as he would have hoped. There was a twenty foot ring around him and the other combatant. Penny was at attention. Alex gulped. He thought about tagging out first thing if it was Ms, Ryner, but it wasn't her. Penny looked anxious, but not as anxious as Alex felt. She was still, functionally, fully clothed. She was slightly taller than him.

"Fight!" the announcer called out. Alex trembled as the woman slowly made her way to him. He moved to the left then the right. He tried to fake her out.

She tackled him and had him mounted immediately. "Ahh!" Alex grunted and tried to fight back. She was experienced in this, and Alex had hardly ever been in a fight. She turned him and he felt her hands pull his skirt. She stood and walked backward while tugging. He tried to keep them on but quickly failed. The crowd went wild when, just ten seconds in, he was in nothing but the lingerie. She threw the skirt out of the ring, as per the rules, and it was gone.

The announcer called out, "One point for the Ryner's!"

He was on the ground, covering his groin, as she walked to him again. He looked to where his mother was dressed like him. That same burning passion was in her eyes. She shouted, "Get her Alex!"

He gulped and turned back to Penny. He had to do it for her. For his father. He stood and charged. She wasn't that much taller than him. She was surprised by the sudden shift. He was able to get her to her knees and get on top of her. Then he wasn't sure what to do. She grinned at his hesitation and bucked him off her with her hips. He yipped as she took control and mounted him from behind, holding him around the midsection and falling on top of him.

He felt her tug on his panties. He held them with his hand in desperation. She was pulling the back down his legs. He looked up and past his mother he saw his ass on the big screen. "This is-"

He felt her shift her focus away from stripping him. He felt her hand go around and under him. She grabbed his cock. "Ahh!" her other hand wrapped around his neck and choked him, "Gagh!" She wrapped her legs around his and rolled. He was being bent backward. He tried to loosen the grip on his neck with his hands. Her other hand fished out his cock and showed it to everyone. He was just gotten calmed down during the interim, but he was hard as a rock now. "Ahh!" He tried to fight as she pumped him. "Ooh!" her feet clawed at his panties and he felt her pull them down and under his ass and manhood, "N-No!"

"Alex!" He was barley able to turn his head. He saw his mother. He hated that she saw him like this, but she was reaching out her hand, "Tag me in!" She saw everything, but she still wanted to help. He reached, but she was too far away.

Don't come, don't come, please don't come, He had to keep telling himself. Every time he told it to himself the feeling grew. It was having the opposite effect. He felt like he would come in just a few seconds.

"Come for me you fucking faggot!" Penny whispered in his ear. Her grip tightened and he felt his body tingle.

"Agh!" She was jacking him fast and hard. His panties bunched at his knees now. He fought left and right. No matter how he wiggled, he was no closer to his mother.

"Or maybe that's not what you are into," He heard. She stopped her assault on his cock. Then she reached lower. Her finger explored where no one had gone before between his legs. "Butt slut?"

"Ohh!" He shook his head. She giggled. Her finger was wet with his precum when she pressed it in. "Ahh!" He bucked, his spine curved and his dick bounced in the air.

He hit his head on something hard. Her grip on him loosened.

"My fucking nose!" She held her face as he rolled away from her. He rubbed the back of his head. He must have hit her face on accident. He saw then she was checking her hand for blood. She seemed fine. Then she turned to him in rage. "You sissy scum-" He quickly crawled over to his mother and tagged her just as he felt Penny's hand on his ankle.

His mother dashed forward and tackled Penny to the ground like a cougar. Her son pulled his panties back up, though his dick was still swinging out the top, and turned to see Penny already pinned. His mothers breasts were smothering the girl. "Help me hold her! Keep her arms down!" He obeyed and held Penny by the wrists. Then, in the blink of an eye, he saw his mother loop her fingers around Penny's waistband.

"Nonononono!" Penny screeched as her bottoms, panties and all, were yanked off. She was unshaven and her legs were clenched tight. The crowd sounded like thunder as Mrs. Woodson threw them out of the ring and towards the audience.

"Two points for the Woodsons!" the Anouncer called out.

Then she said, "Roll her over!" It was a somewhat simple matter. Once she was face down Alex kept holding her wrists to the ground and his mother once again stripped her quickly, her thumbs under the hem of the shirt, and then the strap of her bra.

"Mom! Help me mom!" Penny cried out as her head was trapped in her own shirt. Alex let her go and grabbed the clothing as his mother sat down on the crying girl. He threw the clothes out of the ring. He didn't realize that he had thrown them towards Ms. Ryner. She didn't look like she appreciated that.

"And now it is four to one!" the announcer kept the score.

"Your minute is up! Alex. Out of the ring!" the announcer said.

"Right!" he jumped and covered his bulge as he crawled out. There was some laughter, but Alex was relieved. He watched from the sidelines as his mother dominated the younger, naked woman.

Mrs Woodson was grinning, straddling her now naked and humiliated opponent from behind. She sat her ass on Penny's thighs, "What was it you were doing to my son?" She asked innocently. "Oh, yes, right!" She giggled playfully and put her middle finger in her mouth. She sucked it for a second or two as her heavy hips and legs kept the thinner, naked woman face down.

Penny struggled, realizing what she was doing, "What? Wait! No!" His mother pressed her breasts against her opponents back to keep her down. Then Alex's mother reached between her own legs in order to violate her rivals ass. "No! Not there! Eek!" She tensed as his mother put it in. "Nononono! Get it out!" She bucked and groaned.

His mother laughed, "Just settle down Penny. It will be over soon." Penny continued to wriggle and shake. She never took his mother off. She was riding Penny like a bronco. They shifted a bit, but she was in no danger of escaping. "Little girl," his mother taunted, "You're getting so sweaty! Why not just relax and take it?"

"That is one minute of a finger inside of the opponent!" The announcer called out. "The Woodsons have earned another five points! now it is nine to one!"