Fighting Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops!" His mother stopped him.

"What? Did you forget something?"

"Well, not exactly. But I wanted to remind you before we went in there, you know, we have some time." She paused.

"Time? For what?"

"You know. Fifteen minutes for-" She shrugged. "If you want to be sure you don't have another incident like at the mall-"

"Oh god mom! Not here!" Alex looked around, "Really?"

"You could, you know, just" She made sure no one was watching before making a suggestive gripping motion in front of her own hips, she whispered, "Just jerk one out in the bathroom!" she jerked her invisible cock and thrust her hips forward and back. Her grip turned into an open hand, as if throwing something across the room, "Sploosh! Then you wont have to worry about it!"

"Oh my god mom!" Alex covered his face, "I'm fine!"

"I just want to be sure you don't get embarrassed is all, I know how sensitive you are!" She reached into her purse, "I brought the lotion, and a few magazines-"

"Jesus!" Alex looked away, "I took care of it already okay!"

"Hmm?" She asked.

"At home! Okay! I took care of it!"

"Oh." She said in understanding. "So that's why the shower floor was so sticky this morning-"

"Let's just keep going okay!"

"Okay, well, last chance if you need to, if it's easier I can let you drive the car somewhere private-"

"No! I don't! Stop-" He stopped himself and took a deep breath. "I know you are worried mom, but I'm fine. Really. Thank you for caring about me."

She smiled, "You know I never stop."

"I know." He sighed. "Ready?"

She nodded, her face once again filled with determination. "Ready!"

~

"Ms. Ryner is a single mother who had to raise her daughter alone." The announcer started. There was an "Aww" from the crowd. The announcer was an ex-porn star, or something. Alex didn't recognize her, but she acted the part of a show girl, perhaps a bit over the hill for her previous profession, but not bad looking. She had just finished introducing the Woodsons and was describing the opposition, "She works as a nurse and makes good money, but she wants to help pay for her daughter Penny's education, and move out of her small town and into a bigger one with more opportunity." it was a good cause, but not as good as Alex's. He clenched his fists and looked to the live studio audience that was applauding. It was a bad idea to look at them again. Every time he did he could barely see the hundred or so people gathered past the bright lights. They must have sold tickets at a hell of a price too. He gulped and his hands started shaking.

He felt a warm hand on his and turned. His mother was holding him and smiling, "We've got this Alex." She nodded. He held her hand and nodded back.

"Without further ado," The announcer smiled, "Let me explain the rules!" She pointed to a wheel about thirty feet in diameter behind her, "There will be three challenges for our competitors, and they will face each other to earn more money for their cause in each!" she motioned to the sides of the stage, both showed 0$ at the moment. "Extra money will be awarded for beating your opponents, and in come challenges, you may even lose money!" She shook her head, "We wont take anyone below 0 of course, and in fact, no one leaves without at least a complementary one thousand, and even if you lose, you can earn up to one hundred thousand!"

There was cheering in the crowd. Alex gulped. "Now, these challenges become even more scandalous as the game continues, as do the penalties for loss!" she slowly flipped the wheel on its vertical axis. There was a wheel on punishment on the other side. Alex noticed that none of the options on either side were revealed. They were all secret, and hidden by blank sheets of plastic. There was no telling what to expect. "Penalties don't net you much money, and you can leave without suffering them, but if you do, you forfeit whatever money you have earned except the one thousand you are assured." She flipped the wheel again to the challenge side. "Now that we know the rules, it is time to spin the wheel!"

"Alex Woodson!" his name was called for all to hear, "You may spin first!" His mother gave him a pat on the shoulder and nodded to him. With her encouragement he walked in front of everyone and placed his hand on the wheel. He put all his strength into spinning, as if that would help.

Round and round it went. He shuffled nervously as he waited. The skirt felt so breezy. He knew Lana Ryner was laughing at him. Finally the clicking slowed till it was motionless, and a single, covered option was ready to be revealed. The announcer pulled off the sheet to show what was under it. Alex was shaking with anticipation.

"Mother Knows Best!" She announced. "In this game, you and your mothers will be asked questions about each other. Then, you will be asked to guess what your family member said in response."

Alex gave a sigh of relief. It didn't seem too bad. Both sides were handed surveys to fill out. And he went to sit with his mother. "Every correct answer gets you one thousand dollars!" There was was a raucous applause, "And every wrong answer, well," She teased and pulled at her collar, "The one that was wrong has to strip something off!" Alex gulped. Of course there was a catch. "Once one team has one member strip to their underwear, the game ends, and the losers receive a penalty."

Alex shuddered at the questions. They were raunchy, of course. And he had never spoken to his mother about any of them. He handed his paper back to the announcer once he was done. He looked at his mother. She seemed content, if a little more flushed. "It's fine honey, we are going to do great." She encouraged him as she finished her own survey.

"First up," They heard the announcer begin and turned their attention to her. "Mrs. Woodson!" She jumped as her name was called. She sat up tall at attention, a microphone ahead of her, "Your first question is," there was a drum roll, "How often does your daughter Alex masturbate?"

There were some snickers in the crowd. His mother paused only a moment to think, "About once a day, usually?"

"His answer was once a week."

She looked to her son, mildly frustrated "Really? I can hear you during those long showers you know!" The crowd laughed and Alex bowed his head.

"The answer is incorrect according to your daughters answer! Now strip!" Alex's fingers were shaking. He felt like a failure. He should have just been honest on the survey.

"Honey, it's fine." He heard his mother say as her frustration cooled. But he knew she was disappointed. He turned and saw her take her jacket off quickly. "It's just the jacket, right?" She smiled. The crowed reacted with some hoots and hollers, even though she wasn't showing much at all.

"Next, Ms. Ryner, How many boyfriends has your daughter had?"

"Um," The mature woman thought for a long time about that one. "I, I'm not sure?" Alex felt some relief flood through him.

"That is correct!"

"W-What?" Alex exclaimed, that couldn't be right.

"That is what your daughter answered. You are awarded one thousand dollars!" Alex was seething. He looked to his mother and she seemed frustrated as well. "Next, Alex Woodson!" He gulped, "Does your mother enjoy anal sex?"

Alex was startled by the question. "What? No! Of course not!"

"Wrong answer!" He looked to his mother.

She giggled nervously, "I guess I volunteered a lot more information than you did." The crowd laughed and Alex tried to calm down. He took off his jacket. Even though he was still clothed, and a guy, he crossed his arms over his chest bashfully. "It's fine honey. I'm your mother, but I'm human too."

"Next, Penny, what type of guy does your mother like?"

Penny crossed her arms, upset by the question, "What? That's a really open ended question! Uh, how should I know, I guess," She pondered for a few moments, "Tall, dark and handsome?"

"Wrong!" Ms. Ryner glared at her daughter. Penny's shoulders slumped submissively, "She likes 'cute boys'." Ms. Ryner slapped her daughters shoulder. Penny removed her shoes with a grimace. "As a reminder, You are only allowed one 'non revealing' item." Alex hadn't realized that. He suddenly realized that the next wrong answer might be a lot more embarrassing than he thought. "Mrs. Woodson," His mother perked up and payed attention, "How many times has your daughter had sex?"

She chuckled and made a zero with her thumb and forefinger. "Correct!" The crowed ooh'd and aww'd. "Just as a warning," The ex-pornstar winked, "Depending on your choices, and some luck, that might change today! What a special occasion!" The crowed whistled and hollered as they gained a thousand dollars to their scorecard. Alex felt his skin go flush. "Ms. Ryner," She turned again to the other team, "Has your daughter ever slept with another woman?"

"Yes." She said quickly. It felt like another softball. Alex fumed. He had to answer better this time. He had to earn money for his father. "Alex," The announcer turned, "When is the last time your mother masturbated?" He looked his mother in the eyes. She was blushing, but she nodded, giving him permission to be honest about what he thought. He vaguely remembered hearing her the night before, shuffling in her bed at late hours. He had told himself not to think about it, but it was worth a shot.

"Last night?" He guessed.

"So close!" The Announcer winced, "The answer is, this morning!"

"You did so good Alex!" She was beat red, trying to calm Alex down. "You wouldn't have known! It was a really good guess, in fact, you're not wrong about last night! I just, this morning in the shower-" She squirmed "Well, anyways, I think it's my fault you got that wrong. I wish I could be the one to strip."

"No, mom, it's okay-" he shook his head. He began to remove his blouse to the choruses of cheers and whistles. He tried to look away, but he glanced up at his cat-cutout lingerie on the big screen as it was revealed. He felt tingly and cold with his padded top pressing his chest enough to make it look puffy and feminine.

"So cute!" He crossed his arms tight across his chest as the announcer giggled, "No shame in being flat dear, there is a market for girls like you!" Alex suddenly wondered who knew who he actually was? Halgrin had said it would be in the marketing campaign, but so far no one treated him like a boy other than Ms. Ryner. He was surprised. Even after his shirt was off, it didn't look like anyone was suspecting anything. After some chuckles from the crowd she continued, "Next, Penny," Alex felt like he had failed twice in a row. He had to change things around. "Is you mother a dom or a sub?"

"Dom!" She said quickly, and received her money.

"Next, Mrs. Woodson." She tuned back, "Your daughter was asked what she likes best in a partner. Boobs, Butt, or Cock. What did she choose?"

"Oh, I think he-" She stopped, looked to her son, and tried to think harder, "I mean, my DAUGHTER," she emphasized, "Probably said Cock! Because she's my daughter! Right?" She guessed.

"Wrong!" it was embarrassing hearing the cat calls and laughter, but he tried to stay focused. "Her answer was Butt!"

"Oh Darn!" She snapped, and muttered to herself, "That was the neutral answer wasn't it? I should have guessed-" She looked down at her feet with shame. Despite her claims that she didn't care, she looked very modest with hunched shoulders and a hand over her bra as she removed her top.

"They match!" The announcer explained, "How adorable! I wish my mother was so supportive of my life choices." After leaving some time for the laughter to fizzle she continued, "And by the way Mrs. Woodson, there is no reason to cover up anything, there is nothing to be ashamed of there." His mother seemed to appreciate that and let her arms drop below her cleavage. She still hugged her belly with some self doubt. "Next, Ms. Ryner," The show went on, "Has your daughter ever taken it up the butt?"

She pondered over the question before answering, "No."

"Incorrect!" She gave an evil glare to her daughter. "She said she has done it once." She scowled as she removed her shoes and socks. "Alex Woodson!" She turned to him again. He gulped and hugged himself even tighter. If he got this wrong they would lose, and he'd be mostly naked. "Has your mother ever had a sexual fantasy involving you?"

His gut reaction was to say no, but he stopped. He didn't meet her in the eyes for fear of learning the true answer. Then he said, "Yes?"

"Correct!" He turned to look at her. She was looking away and playing with her hair.

She darted her eyes to him, then away, then said, "Not often." She shrugged. "But, your father has been ill for some time, and I've been very lonely." She explained. "And you have his eyes." There was a strange mixture of whistles, and aww's in the crowd that time. They seemed as confused as Alex.

"Penny!" The Announcer went to the opposition, "Does your mother like to suck dick?"

"No." A very quick answer.

"Correct!" Then the announcer turned to his mother. Alex looked at her with his heart pounding against his bra and arms. She could not afford to lose another one. "If your daughter wanted to kiss you on the lips, would you think that she was weird?" she then clarified, "Remember, this is what your daughter thinks of you!"

She looked to Alex, then the crowd, then to her hands in her lap. She nodded, "No!"

"Your daughter disagrees!" She turned to Alex. "And we have a loser!"

The crowd went wild and his mother held his hand, "Honey, I would never think you are weird!" Alex felt ashamed, but there was nothing he could do. "No, I'm sorry, it was my fault. I should have known you better." She smiled and stood up, unzipping her skirt. She let it fall and was bearing most of her skin now. The crowd cheered. Alex was mostly used to her in her underwear now, but seeing her so bashful was very different.

"Let's have it for Mrs. Woodsom! Wow does she look gorgeous!" the announcer continued. His mother was flushed pink from her face to her navel. "Now that someone is in their underwear, they have lost this round! Now for a punishment game!" The announcer bid his mother to spin the wheel after it had been flipped to the punishment side. "Since it is the first round, we will use the lowest option, if there are multiple options." She explained, "We do need to make sure there is a reason to keep watching!" she joked.

"Like this?" His mother walked up with one hand covering her groin as the other pulled the wheel. Round and round it went. It slowly clicked to a halt. The punishment was revealed.

"Role reversal!" the announcer called out. "The mother will lay over her daughters legs, say she's been a bad girl, and ask for ten spankings!" Alex's fists were so tight his knuckles were almost white. The other family was grinning and joking already.

The announcer put a stool in the middle of the set and called Alex over. It took everything he had to turn off the sexy part of his brain. He sat down on the metal stool, shivering from the cold even thought the skirt still separated his rump from the metal. Then, from the corner of his vision, he saw his mother stand next to him, inch close enough for her breasts to be at his eye-hight, and then bend over, her navel on his lap. She rested her weight on him and let her legs and breasts dangle, "Please, Alex," She said, kicking the air, "Please spank me!" she wriggled playfully. She didn't look like she was forcing herself. She was embarrassed of course, but her smile was genuine. She was still having fun. "Don't hold back! This bad girl can take it!" She shook her hindquarters and stuck out her lounge. "Whats the hold up? Am I distrac-"

Her eyes widened in surprise as Alex failed to stop his awakening manhood. She must have felt it on her ribs and knew what it was. She looked shocked. Then she narrowed and rolled her eyes after a few moments, "Please, Alex, it's fine. I understand. You can start when you are ready. No rush." He felt his mothers ass with his hand. "Hm hm!" She hummed lightly as he got ready.

He took a deep breath to try and calm himself before swatting it lightly. "Ohh!" She kicked the air, "Harder mommy!" she cried out. The crowd laughed. She giggled. He felt her shake on his lap. "Alex, it's fine." She said in a more serious tone. "It's all in good fun! Keep going!" She bit her lip playfully, "Think about a time I really made you mad, and let it all out!"

Alex nodded, trying to relax. He hit a bit harder. She yipped. That seemed more real. "Ah, better!" She called out, "Another please! I've been a very bad girl!" He slapped and saw her ass and tits jiggle. "Ohh! Keep going!" He swallowed hard. His cock was hard as a rock now and his mother kept bouncing on it. "But maybe, this time, the other cheek?" He did as he was told, this time even harder, "Oh baby that's good!" She shrieked. The crowd whistled and laughed as she reacted to his swift smacks. "Just a few more," He noticed she was getting a bit sweaty. Was the temperature hotter than he thought in here? He slapped her ass again, and again, trying to get this over with, "So strong!" She shivered. "Ohh!" he felt her sweating between her legs.

That was sweat, right? It couldn't be anything else.

He told himself it was and swatted her again, "Ohh! Punish this dirty girl Alex! I deserve it!" three more, if he was counting right. He realized her butt was getting red.

"Mom, are you still okay?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"Yes honey, keep going!" she wriggled, and said it under her breath, "It stings, but it's fine!"

He slapped her again with her permission. "Ohh! That's smarts!" she winced. "Again!" Alex struck her with a swat, "Eeep!" her toes curled, "So mean!" one more. He aimed and struck with one more slapping sound. "Alex!" he felt her shiver. "Thank you!" She mumbled "Ha, Ha," he felt so bad for her that he began to rub her backside slightly. "I'm okay sweety, you don't have to-" She shuddered, "Ohh! that's good! But, but no more! Not here Alex! In front of so many people-" She looked to him with a pouting expression. "Help me get up, okay?"

He had almost forgotten there was an audience, but after it was over the clapping continued. He had his hand pressed to his groin as he was about to get up and go back to his seat.

"Not so fast!" He and his mother stopped when the announcer spoke. "The next challenge will be more physical! There is a request from our sponsors!" she announced. "So please, wait there in the middle of the set as Ms. Ryner and Penny come up to join you!" She made him stand and took the stool as the competition joined them. He covered the tent in his skirt as best he could.

He and his mother waited side by side bashful and patient. Both were pressing their hands against their groins. "Probably a good thing. I'm not really in a good position to sit down." she whispered.

"I'm really sorry mom-" he whispered back,

"No! Don't be! You did great honey!" She smiled, "Too bad we can't take a quick restroom break-" she looked down at his skirt and the pressure he hid. He was hiding it well from the crowd, but she could still tell.

"We have a new challenge!" said the announcer. They looked ten feet to their right and saw the other mother-daughter pair. They didn't have shoes or socks, but otherwise, they were fully clothed. "This one requires audience participation! Vote now on your smartphones with the Fighting Families App!"

Alex was once again reminded of how many people were watching. "Now then, you have seen a bit of these contenders," the announcer started. Spotlights isolated each individual. Alex felt somehow far more alone when the lights dimmed and the light was centered on him. "It is time for you to choose. Because, as some of you might have known," the pornstar paused for dramatic effect, "One of the beautiful ladies before you, is male!"