File 02 - An Unwelcome Realization

Story Info
Kidnapping and forced feminization of a young man.
3.5k words
4.14
17.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning - The story contains descriptions of psychological and physical domination that often lacks consent. Also elements of violence. The second part does not contain very much explicit sex.

---

Chief Commissioner Marta frowned after she read the text. Was it a joke, some perverted lunatic trying to bombard her with unnecessary work? Marta sighed and decided to continue, she didn't have much on her plate during the afternoon and right clicked on the next file in order.

File: 2 - A long journey always begins with the first step

I opened my eyelids with great effort, it felt like I had my eyelids glued shut. My whole body felt like lead and every movement required an incredible amount of willpower and energy, just lifting the hand that was under what felt like a fluffy and luxurious duvet was among the most exhausting things I've done. I could feel the bedclothes against my completely naked skin. The room I was in felt cool and smelled of detergent and vanilla. Something large sat taut around my neck and I felt both metal and leather against my skin.

After what felt like hours, I began to able to focus on my surroundings and I was able to gently raise my head from the pillow. The rest of the body wasn't fully cooperating yet but I was starting to be able to take in the place I was lying. I found myself in a large double bed which, judging by the foot of the bed, seemed to be made of solid, polished wood. A few meters from the bed directly in my field of vision I saw dense metal bars running vertically from the ceiling, behind the metal bars hung velvety red curtains that prevented all outside light from entering.

To the right of the bed was a wall of incredible wooden inlays with all sorts of plants sculpted, obviously a lot of time spent. To the left of the bed the lattice continued to run and the same velvet curtain blocked the view. I suspected that the wall continued behind the headboard and that I was probably in a corner. I felt that the necklace was caught in some kind of wire that led behind the bed and prevented me from moving my head completely freely.

Like light, the realization of what last happened to me before I ended up in bed hits me. I feel that the pulse increases slightly but is limited by the drug that I was probably injected with when I entered the hall. I feel panic start to fill me and I try to scream for help, but my lungs can only expel enough air for a faint hissing sound. I regain a little more control over my head and manage to pull on my neck enough that the wire comes off one of the corners of the bed and allows me to turn my head more. Above me in a coffered ceiling, I see several spotlights but also a black glass dome with a lighter middle part where a camera is visible.

From the camera comes a slow mechanical whirring sound and a quiet violin melody begins to increase in volume. I feel totally powerless and terrified of the situation I'm in and a million thoughts rush through my head. Is it a kidnapping or am I the victim of a crazy serial killer? No one knows where I am and, above all, no one would miss me until I don't show up at work on Monday. Why would I follow along in the car for so long, I didn't even want to buy the TV today, I just wanted to watch.

My thoughts were interrupted by a friendly woman's voice: "Good morning, I was a little worried if you reacted a little too much to the medicine and there was actually a risk of injury. But hopefully your weakness will go away within a few hours and tomorrow you will barely feel anything. Besides, you have slept all night and it is now Sunday morning."

I'm trying to hiss who are you? In response to the voice but only manages to get out a weak: "Who..."

"Who I am, you don't have to worry about yet, the only thing you need to know at the moment is that your life will be very much easier if you do as I say and infinitely more difficult and above all more painful if you refuse. "Answered the voice on the ceiling.

The voice continued: "You are currently in the Cage and you are greatly weakened by a cocktail of various preparations that were necessary to get you to bed. Around your neck sits a strong necklace made of the finest leather, which has several inlaid metal plates that all come into contact with your skin. In the collar there is also a smaller battery that is recharged using the cord that is anchored and protected by a strong steel cable that runs behind the bed and out through the cage where a motor is always ready to charge the battery and winch you in like a hooked fish."

I gently move my weak hands up to the neck and feel the necklace, which seems to be very tight. On the left side I feel a bulging lump in the leather and on the right side is the wire.

The voice continues "As you can feel, the necklace is very tight and you won't get it off without tools. If you try, I will use one of three levels of shock on you. Here, by the way, we will never use the word "fault" or "punishment" but only advice and reprimand to motivate you to change.

A strong rush went through my body and head and I feel how the little control I regained over my body completely disappears again and all my muscles lock up. A strong pain begins to spread through my body and I see only stars.

"That was strength one. I guess you don't want to try the other levels, wink if you understand"

I blinked with great effort.

The voice changes from a more serious tone to a more lighthearted one. "How good that we are on the same page! Now we'll try to get some life in you, I'll send down a food tray with salad, water, fruit and some medicine via the food elevator next to the bed. There is a potty by the head of the bed if you really have to go but hopefully we can let you use the toilet as soon as we can trust you. There is also a dressing gown on the desk in the corner of the cage along with some welcome gifts. Now I'm going to leave you alone and let you recover, I'll see you again in a few hours. Remember not to get tangled in the wire as you walk around the cage, I don't want to have to save you from yourself"

I feel like the shock actually woke up my muscles and regained a lot more of my control. I lean up and sit on the edge of the bed with some effort, I try to guide the wire along with my movements but it is really awkward. A sound is heard from the wall and a small hatch opens somewhere. I realize that I am actually completely naked and start looking for the desk with the gown, I see it in the corner as the speaker woman told me. The dressing gown is short and barely covers my private parts. Better than nothing, I think, and slowly start to walk around the cage wearing the dressing gown.

I feel the bars and note that it is impossible to move them. I try to catch a glimpse of the outside by pushing the curtains a little lightly by sticking my fingers out between the iron bars but barely manage to touch the heavy fabric. I feel desperation start to fill me and I start to tear up from sheer frustration. Why am I here? What do the people here want with me? Is this a crazy joke or will I eventually get killed.

I decide that the best thing must be to follow her instructions and not try to call for help or run away. I open the purple door that has been hidden in the beautiful carvings. Behind the door is a beautiful food tray with equally beautiful china. A salad bowl with what looks like a Caesar salad and half an orange and a crystal bringer with what looks like lemon water. In a glass are five pills with a handwritten note that reads "To counter the effects of the sleeping pill". I eat the salad in bed and greedily drink almost the entire breast. I refuse to take the pills, no one can force me to risk additional sleeping pills.

The woman's voice suddenly appears again when I put the tray down in bed. "All the pills must be eaten and you must stick your tongue out for the camera" I obey reluctantly. The woman seems to be satisfied and I lie down to digest the food and try to rest off the last sluggishness. After an hour of rest, I feel noticeably more alert and I shout: "Where am I and what do you want me for?!" The voice answers from the speaker: "You will understand eventually and you will get answers to all your questions. The only thing you need to know is that you are absolutely not in danger of being seriously injured or killed in our possession, there is a reason to panic as long as you don't try to escape or resist."

I answer: "You can't keep me locked up, my relatives will wonder where I am!" My job will report me missing or visit my apartment!"

The woman's voice sounded serious: "Look in the food elevator and there will be a basket with copies of several documents"

I go to the elevator and take out the basket when the door opens again. There are five letters in the basket, the more I read the more the tears start to come. A letter in which I resign from the warehouse and blame personal reasons, with my signature. Another where I canceled my lease and two that appear to be a visa application to Cambodia and plane tickets to a smaller company. A fifth appears to be a letter in which I distance myself from my family, which will surely be the nail in the coffin of an already strained relationship.

I felt dizzy and had to sit down. I was completely abandoned, I had no chance to get outside help. Either they didn't want to know from me or they thought I was in Cambodia, which I already said I was going to see the few friends I had in my hometown.

The horrible voice said: "As you can see we are holding all the cards and you are completely stuck here and no help is coming, we own you." A thousand questions rushed through my head, who are we? Where am I? Why am I here? How do I escape from the cage?

I just wanted to be back in freedom and above all to get an explanation of what is happening. What am I doing here? Why was the woman on the speaker talking about owning me? I just get more questions the more I think about it. Suddenly I hear a buzzing sound and the curtains slowly begin to slide aside, a large room similar to what I could see in the cage. The room appears to be around 50-60 square meters and has a large open floor plan, several doors appeared to lead out of the larger room but all were closed.

A classic dressing table with theater lamps stands along the sides and several chests of drawers in a neoclassical style. A sofa group in a modern style stands in part of the room and something that looks like a small kitchen. Several plants with plant lights stand around the windowless room, which still gives it a rather pleasant feeling if it weren't for the large cage in the room. Spotlights draw attention to different parts of the room in a tasteful way. Hunger reminds me and I feel compelled to use the potty in the room. I really hope that the woman on the loudspeaker will see that I have woken up and help me with food and other biological needs. I try to put the food tray in the elevator and close the door, the elevator buzzes and I suspect it has gone up. I simply have to wait for my faceless benefactor to return and help me.

After a while, a now familiar voice is heard: "How nice that you are awake, today we will start your development. The first thing I want you to do for me is no big deal you should even get out of the cage." There is a click from my necklace and the wire falls to the ground. "From now until you put the wire back in, it will run on battery power. Don't worry, if it loses all charge it will always discharge at maximum strength just in case. Which also applies if it is outside the transmitter's transmission area"

Part of the cage opens and a hidden door is revealed. I must have missed the joints on a couple of the bars, it slid up without a sound and I immediately jump out. Being able to increase your range of motion after almost two days of being incredibly limited is a blessing, I stretch and massage my neck, which has been relieved of a large weight. "Go straight to the first door on your right. It's the bathroom in your room" I hear from the loudspeaker woman. When she says your room I shudder, I hope I don't last so long that I start seeing the room that way, I think to myself.

"I can see you all the time remember that. You are given permission to relieve yourself and then I want you to take a shower, I am absolutely convinced that you stink." I walk with slow steps to the bathroom and enjoy my marginal freedom. As soon as I walk in the door I see some of the most beautiful bathrooms I have ever seen. Incredible marble and beautiful gold-plated faucets, at the far end is a large jacuzzi with a shower head above.

On the edge of the bath, a large basket with all kinds of skin care products. Creams, body butters, bath salts, scrubs and more than I could name. Everything had an incredibly strong feminine touch, rose scent, vanilla, honey and coconut are just some of the scents on the products, a little different to someone who is used to double showering. I stand in the shower and let the warm water take me away from my captivity for a second. My dear friend reminds me of her presence: "How lucky for you that you are not the most well equipped for what comes later in your education" I freeze under the hot water, what did she mean by that?

"Now it's time for the first mission. You must shave every single hair below the eyebrows. There are razors in the bottom of the basket as well as shaving cream, it will take a while for you to learn how to do it properly but we will expect you to be completely smooth in the future so see this as the start of a regular habit. In the future there might be a point to invest in electrolysis but until then this is a good daily exercise."

I really don't understand why I would do this, why would they want to remove my hair? Not that I have much to begin with but this feels absolutely insane, they can't demand this from me. It's only girls who are completely clean-shaven, it just feels wrong. I have to resist at some point, I can't completely let go of control. "I refuse to do this, you can't force me" I say in a voice that I hear myself doesn't sound very convincing. "Well let go, we can't force you without hurting you. Dry yourself with the towel hanging on the side of the tub and go back to the cage." Says the voice with some resignation.

I'm surprised that it was so easy to object, maybe I have a certain control over my situation anyway. I step out of the tub and start walking towards the door as I dry off. In the doorway to the bathroom is a fluffy bathroom rug that I put my foot on. The second I'm on the mat, a rush goes through my whole body, all my muscles scream and I feel a fire of pain spread through my whole body, starting in my neck. The pain is unbearable and my head feels like it's going to explode. I want to scream but I can't, I fall helplessly onto the bathroom rug which eases the fall somewhat but still lies on a hard stone floor. I feel like I hit my knees and my head on the ground first.

The pain from the fall does not compare to the electricity that still holds me in a vise of agony. I notice that the electricity from the necklace is off, but I'm still writhing in agony. The shock from earlier was in a whole other league, this was almost unbearable. I feel my control slowly returning, I try to scream again, trying to get air back into my lungs. After a few minutes I have recovered and I feel the cold floor against one arm and the fluffy mat against the rest of my naked body. "What did you expect? Do you seriously think you could speak against me with impunity, I wanted to wait a bit until you were in a safer place to fall before I handed out the reprimand. As you may have felt, that was a stronger shock than the first, but remember there is an additional strength. Now I'm going to let you recover for a few minutes then I want to see you sitting on the edge of the tub with a razor in your hand."

I knelt down and rubbed my knee and head, both took quite a beating and there will definitely be bruises. In great pain, I limped back to the tub and began digging in the basket for the planes. I found a package of a pink planer of a brand I recognized, never used but it was always next to the kill planers. I found a tube of shaving cream which I methodically began to apply to my legs, I assumed the technique was like shaving the face but larger surface area and less coarse stubble. Slowly I started shaving the hair from my calves and working my way up along my thighs. No cuts so far, just to be safe I change the blade a couple of times during the shave. When I get to my intimate areas it feels more familiar, I have been shaving my bikini lines for many years now although the rest of the experience feels strange.

After about an hour I'm happy with the results and I'm having trouble finding any hairs. The hardest part was definitely the butt and the more hidden areas, but with great care it still worked. My legs and torso were now completely hairless, my face and arms were smoother than I had ever felt. After rinsing off all the hair and shaving cream, I smeared my entire body with a vanilla-scented cream from an exclusive brand. Reasonably, I have to take care of the body even though I would never do this myself.

I dried myself with a new towel and limped back to my cage, before entering the cage I caught sight of several smaller paintings next to the cage. In the pictures, there were beautiful women from what seemed to be different time periods, under the pictures was the same name: Vinda. I didn't understand what anything meant and but it had started all the questions again. I saw that the door to the food elevator was open and I took out a food tray with breakfast when I entered the cage. The cage door swung back behind me and I got into my too-short bathrobe and ate breakfast. Who was the wind, and who is the voice that torments me in mysterious ways?

The sheets felt softer and more intimate than anything I had ever felt against my freshly shaved skin. Maybe this was a feeling I could live with even though I would never have done this without being forced.