All Comments on 'Filene's Basement'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Cc19275Cc19275almost 2 years ago

That might have been me in Filene's Basement. I worked across he street for 12 years and would occasionally go there for the shows. The best was wedding dress day, it was madness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story sounds real. I always like my wife to show off. She says she does not like it but at the right time I know it turns her on.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Strange that something like 90% of the female exhibitionist/ENF characters on this site are slender and C-cup or smaller. It really makes the anthropologist in me curious what it means about the demographics who use this site that one specific body type is so ubiquitous to one specific genre on this site! Sadly, a lot of authors on this site get mad when I ask them about their creative reasonings...

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy23 days ago

I remember watching the stories about Filene's on the news, so I know about the women trying on clothes in the aisles. I like the idea that the reason why the woman wasn't wearing a bra underneath her sweater was because she has such small breasts. It was either take the sweater off and go topless or don't try on the dresses. Her excuse was that she had to make sure the dresses fit because no returns were allowed. I can picture her standing there topless with her lovely A+ breasts on display to whoever happens to be there. That serves the husband right considering how he sometimes calls her prudish! Besides, why was he looking at the other women? LOL My only criticism is that the episode was too brief. That's understandable considering the circumstances, but I wish the author had elaborated more. Maybe the husband could have been more agreeable in bringing her dresses to try on. Maybe she could have gotten totally naked. Having said that, I think your story is very believable, so I have to give you credit for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.