Filipina Pre and Post Op!

Story Info
I meet Luci for the first of a series of adventures...
2.7k words
4.42
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story from my archive of experiences over three last 30 years- give or take a month or two.

I met this girl Luci (with an i) on line- through Craigslist.

We chatted a lot using email- there was no IM there in those times apart from Messenger, but i didn't have that app. Actually she was a very nice girl of around 27 years from a small city called Davao in the south region, and it's one of the biggest and safest cities there.

Although it's a safe place I opted to met her in Manila, there we started our long term, albeit long distance relationship properly.

After two nights in Manila we took the plane to Boracay, which involved walking out into the shallow seas with locals carrying our bags to a sturdy but ageing boat to one of the Piers, then onwards being ferried in a Trike to the hotel.

Boracay is a a beautiful tourist island there. She was working in Manila in a real estate practice and we only starting the relationship as I was looking for a Condo in Makati at that time. I liked the way we were chatting- she was single- and i was looking!

More about Boracay in the following parts.

Later on in the relationship we hit it off well, she even eventually came to the USA with me when i was working there for a few weeks- we lived in a nice hotel- and ate out most nights -as i wanted to really spoil her after her latest round of surgeries.

However for now, I want to start with our first intimacy and our early days.

We met at the busy and tatty Aquino International Airport, although It have been improved since those days but when i was met there it was chaos. Dodgy taxi touts, illegal money changers, SIM card re-sellers and crowds and crowds of people shouting and jostling.

I saw her in the crowd, she looked very different to the pics- which were filtered- but she looked kind of natural. I could see she was wearing bright yellow, as per my request, so I could easily pick her out in a crowd. it would he been embarrassing to walk straight past her as people always look so different in the flesh.

This time I was staying at The Dusit Thani in Makati which was not so far away but the traffic was awful. She had found a decent taxi driver-albeit an unofficial one- and it turned out to be a minivan.

It was early evening and nearly dark- as we sat in the car and the driver went to find the pay machine - she kissed me and this was awesome- Kissing gets me very hard and it is so intimate- more so than penetration in many ways!

We stopped when we saw the driver coming back but i was still in awe of her sweet peppermint taste and her wet tongue dancing around my mouth and i couldn't wait to experience it again and soon.

We made small talk and although there were a few awkward silences when we felt the driver was listening too much, I was quite comfortable and pleased with what I saw and how I felt.

I had flown in from the UK on PAL and was a bit tired looking and unshaven. I was about 42/43 then so I wasn't too tired and I was delighted to be there in this strange city where every glimpse of sidewalks was covered in people. I think this is one of the most densely populated cities in the world.

We drove along dingy streets lined with dodgy looking bars, overflowing rubbish bins, dozens of shops selling, it seemed, spare bike parts literally on every block, chatting as she pointed out various things.

I had been there many times before, but i went along with the whole tour guide thing as she had lived in Metro Manila during her college years.

We arrived at the Hotel, I paid the driver, then the porter grabbed my bags and we went straight to the room as she had already checked in earlier that day and I had already pre-paid the Hotel.

We stepped into the elevator, the porter had my bags and he faced the doors as Luci by accident or design brushed her hand over my jeans which were baggy enough for her to feel my length and girth as i was very turned on by this young woman.

Her voice was feminine, her style was simple yet sexy, her breasts were B cup- natural - although she had implants a few months later taking her to a DD. More about that in the next chapters.

So we went to the room,. the Bellboy hung abut and I gave him 500 PHP - about £7.00 which he was happy with. There was no awkwardness as we embraced and kissed running our hands over each other the second the door was closed, but i really wanted a shower.

SO i excused myself and showered, shaved the day old stubble and cleaned my teeth again before emerging into our soft lit bedroom. She stood up and we kissed again, my hair was damp and she pulled me into a soft embrace. At this stage Luci was still dressed in the yellow sundress which i could see the shape of her breasts and also could see her cock was struggling to be contained by her knickers.

I had in mind to go out for a drink or a snack, but it seemed Luci had other ideas as she would not stop kissing me, hugging me and stroking my cock, so I unzipped the back zip of her dress just below her curly brown highlighted hair, and she shimmied out of it.

In turn she undid the white towelling cord of my robe, of course I was naked underneath and being extraordinarily excited she saw my 8 inch circumcised cock as it sprung out in all its thick and hairy ( albeit trimmed) glory. I didn't shave it in those days but always had a trim so it looked neat.

With the robe still on, but undone, she stepped away and I saw for the first time her body shape. If it wasn't for her 7 inch thinnish cock you would never now she wasn't a genetic female. This, if it was possible, seemed to make me even harder.

Her bra was a front clasp and matched her panties- both white and lacy. She unclipped her heavily padded bra and walked to wards me shyly, lowering the lights down further as we hugged again. I immediately sat on the bed so I was level with her breasts tipped with quite large brown nipples, which i kissed in turn then I sucked each pointed hardening brown nipple in turn.

I put my hands around her squeezing her soft buttocks- putting one finger inside the lace feeling the heat coming off her as yet unseen asshole. She stepped away and pushed me back on the bed as she moved her head down my body, kissing my chest, sucking my nipples (which doesn't do a lot for me but she seemed happy enough) then my lower stomach following the hair trail down to my pubic region tracing the path with her perfectly manicured finger. There are a lot of nail bars and salons in Asia- particularly in The Philippines, and girls there generally take good care of themselves- within a limited budget of course.

She breathed hot minty breath over my cock- and she gently cradled my balls as she took me in her mouth for the first time. I let her set the pace, she was licking the end, then took me deep then as she was licking and sucking, she raised her deep brown eyes up, stared into my very soul, smiled slightly and she swallowed my whole dick whilst maintaining eye contacts. I am well endowed just under 8 inches and very very thick, but seeing her eyes gave me a huge shiver of anticipation, a real feeling of wanton desire and maybe love or more likely lust although she was such a sweet girl, happy independent and so smiley. I had't cum for a while so i was close to cumming but she stopped and licked off the pre-cum from the end then lay next to me and pulled my head towards hers and kissed me strongly. I could taste myself but the overwhelming taste was sweet mint.

I haven't really thought to ask her any personal questions on-line, i hate discussing sex with someone who i haven't met additionally i hate to see nudes before i meet someone as it takes all the excitement away for me, but i was delighted with her young girly and beautifully shaped breasts and sizeable nipples with small brown areola surrounding them and she smelt of soap and a slight musky perfume which i can't remember the name of as it was a local brand. There are nudes galore on the internet, but I really think if a couple talk constantly about sex and exchange nudes, then often the reality is disappointing.

I worked my way down her body, her neck, throat, boobs, nipples, under her boobs, which also she found very sensitive, and kissed her flat stomach down to her panty line. She reached down lowering them a little and i started to lick and kiss her waxed pubic region before she asked me to suck her.

For me it's the same as oral sex on a genetic female as its all about giving pleasure, it's often misconstrued as being a gay thing, but to all intents and purposes, this was a young woman who identified as a woman, looked like a woman, acted like a woman, OK- she didn't have a pussy, however as I will describe, she had a wonderful tight ass for us both to enjoy.

In later chapters, if requested, I will tell you about the first time I licked her new and deep virgin pussy, but for now I licked her shaft which had grown to 6.5 to 7 inches and I feasted on some clear pre-cum. She was on hormones so she was not certain that she could cum easily, but she stopped taking them two weeks prior to my arrival so she could get properly hard and possibly cum. This also increased her sexual desire.

I licked her under her balls- they were small and sensitive - all the way down to her groin which had a lovely musky aroma. I then took her in my mouth and she was semi hard- and i returned the favour and gazed into her eyes as I sucked her, learning quickly what made her moan with pleasure. She removed her panties completely as I came up for air- and I threw my robe onto the end of the bed as I was getting rather hot!

I flipped her over, kissing her neck under her hair line, all the way down her back and kissed and licked both of her soft bum cheeks before gently spreading them, running my tongue inside that most secret place and kissing her hole, licking it and inserting my eager tongue into her. She was moaning with joy as she told me she had dreamed of being made love to like a woman rather than being fucked by a gay or worse asked to top a gay man.

"mahal" she said. ( Mahal is My Love- in Tagalog)

She continued "This is my first time with someone who accepts me totally as the woman I have always been"

A big responsibility like deflowering a virgin I guess.

As she lay there i rubbed my cock over her moistened opening, and reached for the lube which was on the bedside table.

She took it from me and lubed my cock and passed it back so I could use one finger, then two to make sure she was ready for penetration. I entered her smoothly.

We made love slowly and as expected she was very very tight and i knew i could not last too long, maybe twenty deep slow strokes, if I focussed on something boring like politics, then i could last longer maybe, but then she raised herself on to all fours and asked me to thrust slower but deeper so she could stroke herself in time to climax with me. She was not hard, engorged but not solid so we changed positions, and she sat on my cock facing me

Her flushed chest, I gazed at her pointy nipples and her pretty face covered with a sheen of sweat as she agonisingly at first moved up and down finally bottoming out and raising herself as she ran her fingers through her hair and then stroked her breasts alternatively as she was lost in her own world of pleasure. I felt rather than saw her first spurts of watery cum dribble out then suddenly she shot strong fountains of cum out all over me and n she opened her eyes with shock and embarrassment having cum hands free, Luci then and gasped and giggled with pleasure as i released my cum deep inside her hot wet tight arse, shooting strongly deep inside her into her bowels time and time again.

This was the ultimate acceptance of Luci as a woman.

I didn't think she would stop shaking as she squeezed every last drop out of my cock. I softened inside her almost immediately and she shifted back, turned round to reach some tissues and i have the perfect view of her gaping red hole speckled with my cum, and it was also copiously leaking out as she moved. Neither of us wanted to get up so we fell into a light slumber.

Some time later I woke up, it was very dark and i went to use the bathroom coming back into bed and as i lay down she snuggled up close opened her eyes- and said

"Goodnight Mahal ".

During the early hours I woke up as she was kissing my cock, gently kneading my balls and then she saw i was awake, so she had put a slim finger in my arse. it felt odd but i thought i would go along with it, but when she hooked her slim finger towards my stomach and discovered my P spot, i saw stars, fireworks, and started to get ridiculously excited and hard. She sucked me with her wet mouth and rolled her tongue all around the swollen head and moved her finger deep inside me, first one then two.

Finally this was too much so i warned her i was cumming, she gazed lasciviously into eyes and swallowed my cock as i pumped another big load of cum into her mouth, spraying her white teeth, and coating that naughty tongue of hers. She then leaned forward and kissed me my legs involuntarily spread and raised to get her closer and she kissed my deep so I could taste myself.

I could see she was semi hard, but what I didn't know was that when she was putting her finger in me, it had some lube on it and as she kissed me with my knees raised and legs spread she probed my arse with her cock searching for my opening. I nodded acceptance as she moved forward kissing me deeper and suddenly thrust straight inside me.

If you are with someone you love and respect then anything goes in my view, at least that's what i told myself when she pushed her entire length into me and started to pound me, slowly at first then very hard indeed. She wasn't so thick, but she was long and i could feel every inch of her inside my lubed hole, so unexpectedly I rather enjoyed it and after a few more thrusts she climaxed inside me. It wasn't shooting inside me as she cum earlier but i could feel hot warm cum spreading inside me coating and soothing my insides. She then stroked me and although i had just cum, I was so turned on I was getting hard so she jerked me until i was ready then allowed me to spray all over her face and hair as she kept eye contact. We fell asleep in a sticky mess and slept till around 8.